What is wrong with black AMERICAN people?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of122
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Issy

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Tell me black AMERICANS. What do you think is wrong with your community? What do outsider think?
Saint x

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

MAJOR WOODY wrote:
<quoted text>They exist that's whats wrong with them. They have the lowest IQs and the highest homicide rates. They commit over 50% of the homicides and violent crimes.
Crackker Amerikkans commit 90% of all suicides with white males accounting for 74% them.

According to FBI stats non Hispanic white males are 80% of all pedophiles.

White males commit 90% of mass murders and job shooting sprees.

90% of all suicides!! It's obvious most of you inbred crackkers suffer from mental illnesses.
otherwise

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

the only thing wrong with the black community is that some alpha black males have a lot of kids.. and tlel their kdis to kill everyone else
otherwise

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

LOL my friend is a white guy and he told me he wanted to murder people before i was like damn dawg don't do that..
otherwise

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

noo white man don't kill yourself we like your heavy metal..
otherwise

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

the white guys who kill themselves are usually almost dead anyway..
gold grille

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Saint x wrote:
<quoted text>
Crackker Amerikkans commit 90% of all suicides with white males accounting for 74% them.
According to FBI stats non Hispanic white males are 80% of all pedophiles.
White males commit 90% of mass murders and job shooting sprees.
90% of all suicides!! It's obvious most of you inbred crackkers suffer from mental illnesses.
Wow, that begs the question, "Why is the white race still around if they commit suicide at such high rates? And why are there so many white normal families if most males are pedophiles?" Also, if the black race is so superior, then why in the world would they be so far behind other races in terms of education and social success? Why would the black race be so dependent on welfare? If the white race is so far behind, then why is it so far ahead???? Why so many more black teens pregnant (with no father around) than white teens??? Since you are the most intelligent, then please explain. We are anxious for the answers.
Louie Taught Me

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

MAJOR WOODY wrote:
<quoted text>Lol since when is suicide worst than HOMICIDE? Lol Listen n-r you are 13% of the us population and yet you commit over 50% of the HOMICIDES and not only that you're proud of it. Yeah I guess mental illness is a human thing huh? When I hear about a white asian or latino killer I think he must have a mental illness,but when the killer is black I think TNB. You "people" are more likly to commit homicides becasue you're morally inferior. LMAO!
Your suicide rate is 3x black homicide rate. Keeping murking yourselves, Krakka...
We just need to sit back and watch you albino primates slit your wrist and hang yourselves to oblivion.
Louie Taught Me

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Issy wrote:
Tell me black AMERICANS. What do you think is wrong with your community? What do outsider think?
Go get yourself some business, whiteboon..
Issy

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

I am talking about black people of america specifically.
Saint x

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

"Welfare no longer aligns with the demography of poverty. African-Americans, who make up 22 percent of the poor, receive 14 percent of government benefits, close to their 12 percent population share. White non-Hispanics, who make up 42 percent of the poor, receive 69 percent of government benefits again, much closer to their 64 percent population share."

I see I got the mutants chimping out..lmao

I know the truth hurts, you suicidal, mentally demented cave pussies
gold grille

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

The Incorrigible Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the question you will NEVER get an answer for...
How could inferior whites (and let us not forget, inferior Arabs) so easily enslave the massively superior, god-like blacks?
Don't hold your breath.
... I'm turning blue!! Help!
gold grille

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Saint x wrote:
"Welfare no longer aligns with the demography of poverty. African-Americans, who make up 22 percent of the poor, receive 14 percent of government benefits, close to their 12 percent population share. White non-Hispanics, who make up 42 percent of the poor, receive 69 percent of government benefits again, much closer to their 64 percent population share."
I see I got the mutants chimping out..lmao
I know the truth hurts, you suicidal, mentally demented cave pussies
Come on, now saint, answer my questions from before.(pedophiles, inferior white, black superiority, etc.) Remember, any little mind can dance around the issue. I'm kinda thinking that you don't have the guts to address my previous post point for point. Hello, are you still there??
Louie Taught Me

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

MAJOR WOODY wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!! Keep making up excuses you pathetic n-r. N-rs in america have the highest homicide rates and that's a fact! It's in your nature to be destuctive and violent! That's why n-r nations have the highest homicide rates in the world and they're the dumbest poorest uncultured "people" in the world! XD
Yet more animals from your pyschopatic suicidal race are going to hell each year due to your high suicide rates. Not to mention mother nature has it in for you cave beasts and she is culling your numbers. It don't matter the black homicide rate, the black pop. rates still exploding, despite y'all best efforts. While your numbers are shrinking rapidly. You Neanderthal animals are going the way of the dinosaur. LMAO!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Issy wrote:
Maceo is a FAT (_______X________) Loser! lmao

Jaxn77

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

"We know that too many young men in our community continue to make bad choices. Growing up, I made a few myself. And I have to confess, sometimes I wrote off my own failings as just another example of the world trying to keep a black man down. But one of the things you've learned over the last four years is that there's no longer any room for excuses. I understand that there's a common fraternity creed here at Morehouse:'excuses are tools of the incompetent, used to build bridges to nowhere and monuments of nothingness.' We've got no time for excuses not because the bitter legacies of slavery and segregation have vanished entirely; they haven't. Not because racism and discrimination no longer exist; that's still out there. It's just that in today's hyperconnected, hypercompetitive world, with a billion young people from China and India and Brazil entering the global workforce alongside you, nobody is going to give you anything you haven't earned. And whatever hardships you may experience because of your race, they pale in comparison to the hardships previous generations endured and overcame.
"You now hail from a lineage and legacy of immeasurably strong men men who bore tremendous burdens and still laid the stones for the path on which we now walk. You wear the mantle of Frederick Douglass and Booker T. Washington, Ralph Bunche and Langston Hughes, George Washington Carver and Ralph Abernathy, Thurgood Marshall and yes, Dr. King. These men were many things to many people. They knew full well the role that racism played in their lives. But when it came to their own accomplishments and sense of purpose, they had no time for excuses." - guess who?
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Issy wrote:
I'd venture to say that we've not devolved to a place where we walk into a children's classroom and kill twenty or thirty people. In London, only one person was killed, and while I truly regret that, I'm damn grad that those killers didn't slay more than one.

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

What is wrong with White American people?
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

MAJOR WOODY wrote:
<quoted text>They have been brainwashed into thinking n-rs are equal to humans.
If Major Woody is an example of what it means to be "human," then I believe 99.99999% of the people living on this goal would want to join a new phylum.

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

MAJOR WOODY wrote:
<quoted text>They have been brainwashed into thinking n-rs are equal to humans.
Interesting. Since you believe they are not equal to you, how do feel when an African-American is smarter than you, has more money than you, looks better than you, and lives a better life than you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of122
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••