is a Kansas City Year Round Plaza Flash Mob Curfew Racist?!?

Apr 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Tony's Kansas City

The sordid topic of race relations is on blast today at City Hall as extending Kansas City's entertainment district curfew to a year-round regulation was under discussion and then delayed by three weeks.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Apr 28, 2013
Robert

Lees Summit, MO

#1 Apr 24, 2013
Hell no it's not racist! Non one wants to go to the plaza if they are going to get mobbed by a bunch of losers just hanging around. In fact if it continues some of the big stores will just move to Kansas, and then no more Plaza!
Malcolm XXX

Lawrenceville, GA

#2 Apr 25, 2013
They will have to shut it down like they do in other places where the urban youth is outta control.
REAL BRO

Leavenworth, KS

#3 Apr 25, 2013
Look troll, stop using Malcolm X's good name for your sick thoughts. Dam KRAKA. The typical face of violence are young pale kids, & you know it ! Yet these pale CREATURES NEVER ! fit the profile of juvenile delinquent. You ALWAYS make excuses for YOUR little pale MONSTERS. Like they were just a kid with bad tempers who just need to mature & grow out of it. NO stop & frisk,NO humiliating search. Adam Lanza & James Holmes, the 2 most notorious MASS KILLERS were young PALE males. It's called PALE on PALE violence.
REAL BRO

Leavenworth, KS

#4 Apr 25, 2013
There was a incident in a Detroit-area store after the owners kid an instagram account to make fun of BLACK PEOPLE, including OUR CHILDREN. These COWARD AZZ middle eastern EVIL oil drinking camel riders & Koreans & Indians" would NEVER ! EVER ! Pull this crap with the pale creatures ! They are the WORST KIND of PARASITES. These PARASITES will NEVER, get the chance to INSULT me or my BLACK FAMILY. There's a Indian owned store where I live, I will die & go to HELL before I spend ONE PENNY with those PEOPLE. NEVER !!!
REAL BRO

Leavenworth, KS

#5 Apr 25, 2013
I meant the owners kid SET-UP an Instagram Account.
REAL BRO

Kansas City, MO

#6 Apr 25, 2013
Gonna get me some white bitchez and slit some throats.
len

Kansas City, MO

#7 Apr 26, 2013
no wonders ou kids are ut of control, you sound like a nut .go get help a by the why i am a black woman,you are why we are judged,
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#8 Apr 26, 2013
...flash mobs r alwayz associated with blak negrows........and this is a kneegroid problem which is occurring right the way across the USA......

........the whole country is affected and inflicted with these negrows.........
len

Kansas City, MO

#10 Apr 26, 2013
this is a blk and white problem.white kids blame on blk kids and blk blame whites,and all this time parents do nothing on both sides,i am very old, turn their behinds up leave them red,my parents told me if i got in trouble ,i would be in trouble at home.this thing grounding does not work; beat their behinds ,and state stay out of people homes, go after chld abusers,those are the kids that need you, state is the problem,parents go to jail if they beat a behind,kids tell their parents i will turn you in,guess what do it, and find another home.my daughter tried that yrs ago. so i told her i would take to police station and beat her a''. and any one tried to stop me get their share also. never heard that again, parents take control, don,t let kids control you,race has nothing to do with it,
Dino Jr

United States

#12 Apr 26, 2013
Robert wrote:
Hell no it's not racist! Non one wants to go to the plaza if they are going to get mobbed by a bunch of losers just hanging around. In fact if it continues some of the big stores will just move to Kansas, and then no more Plaza!
Any measures taken by authorities in an attempt to curb the epidemic of black crime is always considered racist by blacks.
PALE RIDER

Grandview, MO

#13 Apr 28, 2013
REAL BRO wrote:
There was a incident in a Detroit-area store after the owners kid an instagram account to make fun of BLACK PEOPLE, including OUR CHILDREN. These COWARD AZZ middle eastern EVIL oil drinking camel riders & Koreans & Indians" would NEVER ! EVER ! Pull this crap with the pale creatures ! They are the WORST KIND of PARASITES. These PARASITES will NEVER, get the chance to INSULT me or my BLACK FAMILY. There's a Indian owned store where I live, I will die & go to HELL before I spend ONE PENNY with those PEOPLE. NEVER !!!
YOU ALWAYS HATE EVERYONE
PALE RIDER

Grandview, MO

#14 Apr 28, 2013
IM NOT WHITE YOUR NOT BLACK LEARN YOUR COLORS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 1 min NotSoDivineMsM 5,126
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Stu Rumsfeld 1,101,715
Black guest stuns CNN anchor: Racism is - not a... 6 min Mr Johnson 135
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 12 min GoodPosterKC 80,470
BW steal Watches and Hide them in Vagina's!!! LOL 12 min Obviously 6
Kim Kardashian and Northwest cuter than Blue Ivy? 14 min reality-check 20
AA BM Should Really Go Back To Africa and Here'... 16 min Capree 157
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 17 min Burrito 3,583
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 29 min Enough 2,393
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 52 min reality-check 5,012
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 3 hr Failed Truth 70
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••