Black REVOLUTIONARY Films

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#485 Nov 10, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
The entire pattern of violence in that region was initiated by the Arabonazis, boy, and you know it, you lying Moslem scum.
Israel once again acted rightly and correctly. Israel is a bastion of human rights in a sea of Islamomadness, such as you exemplify with your terrorist wetdreams expressed in here.
Boy.
Settling on other people's land is an act of violence. If I come to your house with your wife and cock my feet up on the coffee table and watch you TV, that is violence, fool.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#486 Nov 10, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! I'm completely bilingual, married a Mexican, speak Spanish as much as English, have studied Mexico and Spain at the graduate level... and so what are you going to tell me, boy?
You lying filthy perverted racist Moslem scum.
But you obviously do not know what "black" means in Spanish. You are lying somewhere.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#487 Nov 10, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You're nothing but a cult member, boy.
Zimbabwe! LOL!!! What a role model! Yes, countries are lining up to follow the Zimbabwe model!
What a fool you are, boy.
I found Nkrumah's writing to be very illuminating and useful, but your screed is as ridiculous as that demonic book of lies you follow.
Moslem pig.
Wasn't it you who claimed that nobody loves Nkrumah? Like most racist Zionistic dogs. you underestimate Nkrumahism. Zimbabwe is an Nkrumahist state, fool. Look ta its flag as one example: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons... . Those are Nkrumahist Colors. They exist in most African states, not just in Ghana: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons... .

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#488 Nov 10, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Settling on other people's land is an act of violence. If I come to your house with your wife and cock my feet up on the coffee table and watch you TV, that is violence, fool.
Which is exactly what the Arabs did in Israel, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco, Sudan, etc., etc.

You lying piece of Islamofilth.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#489 Nov 10, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
But you obviously do not know what "black" means in Spanish. You are lying somewhere.
Shut your filthy Moslem mouth, boy, unless you're prepared to insult me in person... which you're not, since you are a Moslem halfman.

Negro, black, same usage. In Europe it could mean someone with dark hair and eyes.

Nonetheless, in America the Spanish and Portuguese set up a racist caste system.

Boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#490 Nov 10, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't it you who claimed that nobody loves Nkrumah? Like most racist Zionistic dogs. you underestimate Nkrumahism. Zimbabwe is an Nkrumahist state, fool. Look ta its flag as one example: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons... . Those are Nkrumahist Colors. They exist in most African states, not just in Ghana: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons... .
I never said nobody loves Nkrumah, fool.

Zimbabwe is a failed state.

Get in touch with reality, boy. First, you need to abandon that Synagogue of Satan to which you adhere.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#491 Nov 10, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said nobody loves Nkrumah, fool.
Zimbabwe is a failed state.
Get in touch with reality, boy. First, you need to abandon that Synagogue of Satan to which you adhere.
We are not so "failed" as we will ever bow down to dogs like you.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#492 Nov 10, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not so "failed" as we will ever bow down to dogs like you.
Zimbabwe is completely failed, boy. As is your idiotic Moslem Synagogue of Satan.

You're an all-round failure.
Joe

Bellingham, WA

#493 Nov 10, 2013
All of Africa is a failure other than South Africa, which is run and was built by the British and Dutch. Blacks couldn't build a two story house by themselves. They can't even provide their people 21st clothing. Any shred of the modern world that exists in Africa was put there by white men.

Most Apefricans still live in dung huts and wear loin cloths everyday.

The very people that colonized Apefrica and brought their modern technology over, are the same people these Apefricans complain about.

I say leave them alone, and they'll all die from violence and AIDS within 100 years

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#494 Nov 10, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimbabwe is completely failed, boy. As is your idiotic Moslem Synagogue of Satan.
You're an all-round failure.
As long as it keeps the zionists and the white western Christians out, it is not "failed".

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#495 Nov 10, 2013
Joe wrote:
All of Africa is a failure other than South Africa, which is run and was built by the British and Dutch. Blacks couldn't build a two story house by themselves. They can't even provide their people 21st clothing. Any shred of the modern world that exists in Africa was put there by white men.
Most Apefricans still live in dung huts and wear loin cloths everyday.
The very people that colonized Apefrica and brought their modern technology over, are the same people these Apefricans complain about.
I say leave them alone, and they'll all die from violence and AIDS within 100 years
Yep. Leave us alone. Go to red neck forum. Nobody invited you here.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#496 Nov 10, 2013
Joe wrote:
All of Africa is a failure other than South Africa, which is run and was built by the British and Dutch. Blacks couldn't build a two story house by themselves. They can't even provide their people 21st clothing. Any shred of the modern world that exists in Africa was put there by white men.
Most Apefricans still live in dung huts and wear loin cloths everyday.
The very people that colonized Apefrica and brought their modern technology over, are the same people these Apefricans complain about.
I say leave them alone, and they'll all die from violence and AIDS within 100 years
Multiple civilizations arose independently in Africa, boy.
Moslem and European imperilists are what screwed up Africa, boy.

Racists like you should be dragged by a bus.

Boy.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#497 Nov 10, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as it keeps the zionists and the white western Christians out, it is not "failed".
Oh sure, the economy is in the toilet, Mugabe's regime abuses the Zimbabwean people as badly as any current regime on earth, agriculture has collapsed... LOL!!!

Zimbabwe needs to immediately request ag development assistance from Israel... oh but no that would mean taking to “Zionists”.

Better to starve.

LOL at you, Moslem fool.
Joe

Bellingham, WA

#498 Nov 10, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Multiple civilizations arose independently in Africa, boy.
Moslem and European imperilists are what screwed up Africa, boy.
Racists like you should be dragged by a bus.
Boy.
Just reality. Sorry you cannot handle the truth.
Joe

Bellingham, WA

#499 Nov 10, 2013
Apefricans cannot even access their own resources. They do not have the sense to do so.

IshTov might have multiple personalities. In one statement he claims Blacks to be subhuman, then in another he blames Europeans for Apefrica's problems. LOL! Without Europeans, Apefrica would be even more backwards.

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#500 Nov 10, 2013
Joe wrote:
Apefricans cannot even access their own resources. They do not have the sense to do so.
IshTov might have multiple personalities. In one statement he claims Blacks to be subhuman, then in another he blames Europeans for Apefrica's problems. LOL! Without Europeans, Apefrica would be even more backwards.
You're stupid, boy. I did not say blacks were subhuman... I said racists like you, black or white, are subhumans. Boy.

I am pointing out that W-Central Africans are mixed with H. heidelbergensis. So what? Eurasians are mixed with H. neandertalensis and denisova. Doesn't bother me.

Moron. Boy.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#501 Nov 10, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure, the economy is in the toilet, Mugabe's regime abuses the Zimbabwean people as badly as any current regime on earth, agriculture has collapsed... LOL!!!
Zimbabwe needs to immediately request ag development assistance from Israel... oh but no that would mean taking to “Zionists”.
Better to starve.
LOL at you, Moslem fool.
Fool, that is old news. Our friends have invested heavily in Zimbabwe. Our hero Comrade Bobby Mugabe has just been re-elected. We no longer need any sympathy from you dogs. Take your "good faith" and shove it. We are doing fine. Thank you.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#502 Nov 10, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
__________
Nothing like that here.
Your above statement is yet another case of your blogging on Topix African American forum.----
You don't blog in a mature manner with a discussion or debate with other posters.
Your posting m.o. is this.----- Other posters will be blogging with a discussion & debate on a thread.
You'll type up a totally off the cuff, flippant, snide & ignorant comment to other posters.
I hate to say this, but "Flowfighter" is actually worse than Abdurratin who, thoughly relying on invective, will occasionally attempt an ARGUMENT....though usually a very WEAK argument.
Flowfighter, if he's Black, is almost like a Black version of OhReally. Even Assdurratin is better than that.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#503 Nov 10, 2013
BLACK POWER MIXTAPE, FREE ANGELA DAVIS AND ALL POLITICAL PRISONERS, and maybe (not sure) BLACK AUGUST are Black Revolutionary Films worth bequeathing to those who follow us.

I am happy that some of my Black students (and some white ones) are rediscovery the legacy of that era.
One white female student is doing her DOCTORAL thesis on Angela Davis, and another on Angela Davis use of Marcusean philosophy in her own left social critiues of sexism and the racist capitalist state (with special emphasis on the "prison industrial complex")
Joe

Bellingham, WA

#504 Nov 10, 2013
Ish Tov wrote:
<quoted text>
You're stupid, boy. I did not say blacks were subhuman... I said racists like you, black or white, are subhumans. Boy.
I am pointing out that W-Central Africans are mixed with H. heidelbergensis. So what? Eurasians are mixed with H. neandertalensis and denisova. Doesn't bother me.
Moron. Boy.
Who the hell are you? I say Blacks are subhuman regardless what you think.
You're mother should've aborted you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RiccardoFire 1,509,964
Negroes and Politics...Hilarious! 6 min We wuz kangs 4
News Massachusetts Democrats waging resistance to Pr... 16 min slick willie expl... 72
White men are the solution for the single black... 17 min The Power Of Mast... 181
why do black men hate white men so much (Oct '15) 23 min Paul 76
ugly monkey has a job 24 min uglys mom 1
Why CNN white females hate white men so much 36 min Kip 9
Blacks and Tipping 57 min Kip 56
Global Warming is caused by white people. 2 hr KyleMackey 25
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 14 hr misfit 0676 205
News Rolly: Black is beautiful, as long as you're a ... 15 hr Spotted Girl 35
More from around the web