Why do so many pro black men date AW?

Why do so many pro black men date AW?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Toby

United States

#1 Nov 13, 2013
Black men who date asian women seem to be fake militants who hate whites and do not value full black children.They are delusional and think that dating asians is not ir.
funny font

Sudbury, Canada

#3 Nov 13, 2013
LOL sounds like that font Desmond

funny

“Sun is shining”

Since: Nov 13

On my heart

#4 Nov 13, 2013
No such thing as pro black man or there's very few like less than 1%

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#5 Nov 13, 2013
funny font wrote:
LOL sounds like that font Desmond
funny
Desmond and kingslovequeens.
KingsloveQueens

Larkspur, CA

#6 Nov 13, 2013
Why are people so interested in blks and they're love life ..this seems like a nother form of harrassment and racism..white men I/R much more than any race of men in this country were the fck is his harrassment (kiss as@#S)hypocrites ?? Just wondering /=
KingsloveQueens

Larkspur, CA

#7 Nov 13, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Desmond and kingslovequeens.
I have nothing but love for you girl..if I had been with someone like you or MsNewNew personality and charm ..trust and believe I would be with a bw ..that doesn't mean I'm racist towards my bw it means I value true love and will love a person for themselves rather than be unhappy with miserable loud mouth nag whom I could never make happy because she's white washed (= do you know where I'm coming from lol
Bayo

Loughborough, UK

#8 Nov 13, 2013
Hello
I do not date Asian women only white ladies.A black man and a white woman were Adam and Eve.We belong together and people try to tear us apart to no avail.We allowed slavery to continue and did not fight back our slave masters with the promise that one day ww would be our true queens.White women had us lynched and beaten and killed out of love let us forgive.Time to love white women but not white women,they are our natural enimies.
-Bayo
Bayo

Loughborough, UK

#9 Nov 13, 2013
****men***

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#10 Nov 13, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>I have nothing but love for you girl..if I had been with someone like you or MsNewNew personality and charm ..trust and believe I would be with a bw ..that doesn't mean I'm racist towards my bw it means I value true love and will love a person for themselves rather than be unhappy with miserable loud mouth nag whom I could never make happy because she's white washed (= do you know where I'm coming from lol
I do, I have no problem with IR and you're pretty cool. All I'm saying is you and Desmond are with Asian women, which is what this topic is based on.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#11 Nov 13, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
I do, I have no problem with IR and you're pretty cool. All I'm saying is you and Desmond are with Asian women, which is what this topic is based on.
I think your pretty cool also lol and I have no problem with a Nubian Queen like yourself being with a bm ..like you are..actually I wish more women had your soul and personality and we would not even have to consider women outside the black race period (;

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#12 Nov 13, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>I think your pretty cool also lol and I have no problem with a Nubian Queen like yourself being with a bm ..like you are..actually I wish more women had your soul and personality and we would not even have to consider women outside the black race period (;
Be with whoever you want to be with. IM happy you're happy. Just because I don't IR date doesn't mean others cant. I prefer black on black love and others like you prefer beautiful IR love. Don't perceive that your with a non-black woman as a second resort because it didn't work with bw for you, love her like you wanted to be with her because of her, not because our bad stereotype. Love who you love.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#13 Nov 13, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Be with whoever you want to be with. IM happy you're happy. Just because I don't IR date doesn't mean others cant. I prefer black on black love and others like you prefer beautiful IR love. Don't perceive that your with a non-black woman as a second resort because it didn't work with bw for you, love her like you wanted to be with her because of her, not because our bad stereotype. Love who you love.
I do and your wise beyond your young yrs..I say things because I know my women isn't going to see it and I want you or other bw to know I don't hate them (but have deep love for them nevertheless)anyway my having given non-bw the opportunity does come from the negative bw attitude not steretype I can assure you of that..and although I found love with someone ..I hold no grudges but pitty for the miserable and lonely bi-polar (I feel saved too whew)but if bw were good like yourself and MsNewNew and other good bw (whom I bet all have bm in they're lives are know they can get one in a second)we would not be having all this feuding in black relations (thugs are jerks too so people know that I don't see they're part , I don't won't people to think I'm Male chauvinist lol or bias)

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#14 Nov 13, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>I do and your wise beyond your young yrs..I say things because I know my women isn't going to see it and I want you or other bw to know I don't hate them (but have deep love for them nevertheless)anyway my having given non-bw the opportunity does come from the negative bw attitude not steretype I can assure you of that..and although I found love with someone ..I hold no grudges but pitty for the miserable and lonely bi-polar (I feel saved too whew)but if bw were good like yourself and MsNewNew and other good bw (whom I bet all have bm in they're lives are know they can get one in a second)we would not be having all this feuding in black relations (thugs are jerks too so people know that I don't see they're part , I don't won't people to think I'm Male chauvinist lol or bias)
Thank you, and I'm glad you're not like most black guys. Despite the fact that I'm in a meaningful relationship with a black guy, black guys still say I'm a sellout, which I never understood. I'm glad you don't bark at me for just stating my opinions or say I'm a angry fat, 300 lbs, white man drooled, lol. I'm a petite, sweet, natural haired, cordial black woman who looovvveeee her boyfriend and looovvveeee black love, lol.

Also, I'm glad you can say both BW and BM play a role in our dysfunctions. Furthermore, I'm glad you're happy and have found love. Make sure to pray for your wife and your baby girl and God bless you, Kingslovequeens.
KingsloveQueens

Sunnyvale, CA

#15 Nov 13, 2013
Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, and I'm glad you're not like most black guys. Despite the fact that I'm in a meaningful relationship with a black guy, black guys still say I'm a sellout, which I never understood. I'm glad you don't bark at me for just stating my opinions or say I'm a angry fat, 300 lbs, white man drooled, lol. I'm a petite, sweet, natural haired, cordial black woman who looovvveeee her boyfriend and looovvveeee black love, lol.
Also, I'm glad you can say both BW and BM play a role in our dysfunctions. Furthermore, I'm glad you're happy and have found love. Make sure to pray for your wife and your baby girl and God bless you, Kingslovequeens.
Your boyfriend is blessed and I feel blessed for having spoke to you(generally feel the same way after talking with MsNewNes also lol)..I don't know why blk women with love and loyalty get screwed by sooo many haters when your fcking hero's and strt Queens ..love u <3 <3 <3

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#16 Nov 13, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>Your boyfriend is blessed and I feel blessed for having spoke to you(generally feel the same way after talking with MsNewNes also lol)..I don't know why blk women with love and loyalty get screwed by sooo many haters when your fcking hero's and strt Queens ..love u <3 <3 <3
Haha, thanks, it was a pleasure talking to you too. And if you want we can talk again sometime, message me whenever you want, buddy.
Cyrus V

Manassas, VA

#17 Nov 14, 2013
I guess this is a spin-off from the other thread. I don't see a lot of pro-black BM dating Asians. Though my current gf is African with Asian origins (She is from Mauritius).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,684,301
Black rulership in Eroupe during the Dark Ages? (Dec '10) 2 min Snr 751
Black male who was granted a heart transplant d... (Apr '15) 4 min T-BOS 2
Good morning my melanin-appropriate Human frien... 4 min Denigrade 12
News Trump appointee resigns after racist, sexist an... 7 min Wondering 51
LOL! Look at this white girl. 13 min Denigrade 15
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 13 min Joey 24
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 51 min Paul 157
Democrats decide that illegal immigrants are mo... 2 hr KIP 28
Racist White People on MLK Day. 2 hr Paul 122
More from around the web