Do Blacks still desire to move into P...
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#23 Oct 14, 2010
Lena wrote:
I believe black people should live in their black neighborhoods. Because black race have some genetic characteristics like make a lot of noises, crimes and don’t respect wishes other people. White neighborhood is quiet because of white people. White people are genetically different from black race. White people are quiet, working and cleaning around their house and keep everything quiet. You can go low income white people neighborhood and it still will be clean and quiet.
Do whites shoot their guns on New Years Eve?

Case closed!

Level 5

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#24 Oct 14, 2010
Jawga Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do whites shoot their guns on New Years Eve?
Case closed!
http://www.gifsoup.com/view3/1145282/nosey-o....
Jawga Boy

Atlanta, GA

#25 Oct 14, 2010
Afreekan wrote:
http://www.thegospelnewswire.com/video-child-...

" Easy AdSense by Unreal

About 350 people were gathered in the DeKalb County church on Covington Drive at the time of the incident, Senior Pastor Lloyd Phipps said.

Phipps said the church members paused to pray for the child, and then, believing that his injury was not life-threatening, they continued with a planned concert.

The pastor and the parishioners were still in the church when they learned of the child’s death at about 3:30 a.m., Phipps said. He said during the concert the boy’s family kept him updated on the child’s condition, which he believed was improving.

Investigators returned to the church later Friday, where they discovered the point of entry for the bullet: in the roof of the church. Phipps said police believe someone fired a celebratory shot into the air, and it went through the roof on its way down.

“It’s one of those things that you just cannot make any sense out of,” Phipps said.“This lady took her kid to church, which is the right thing to do. And her son got killed because of someone’s irresponsible behavior.”

On Friday, the shocked family returned to the church, where they joined other church members in mourning the loss of the little boy. A usually happy boy, Marquel had cried two weeks ago when he almost missed church because a family member was running late.

“He was just a good, smart kid,” Garry Peters said.

Now the family plans to return to the church for Marquel’s funeral. His death, Peters said, was senseless and could have been avoided.

“They can’t just get out there and shoot,” Peters said.“What are you celebrating? You’re out there killing people.”

Police do not have any suspects at this time, said Officer Jason Gagnon with DeKalb County police.

“I’m a faith believer, but it’s just hard” Peters said.“Why at church?”

Need any other PROOF Africoon?

NEXT!
nope

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#26 Nov 5, 2010
Lean?? You haven't been to a trailer park have you, where many whites get drunk, have their bon fires with loud screaming music and abuse their women....not to mention, pretend to be a part of some motorcycle gang.
ho daddy joe

Newton, NJ

#27 Nov 18, 2010
Name one town in US that has been improved by blacks.
When blacks move in the town declines due to economic blight, crime, and drugs. As a white person I want absolutely nothing to do with blacks. Blacks do to a town what locust do to a corn field. Again, give me one example anywhere were a town in decline was taking over by blacks and improved - it doesn't exist. Call me racist or prejudice but what I really am is experienced. Black population in a town is directly proportional to crime and lower property value. But of course, even though its is the obvious truth, you can't say that in US without being called a racist.
Emaria

United States

#28 Nov 18, 2010
I wish that many blacks didn't have the desire to move into predominately white neighborhoods. I say this because I know that many of them do, especially the rich and wealthy. They gain success and look back at where they came from and say to theirselves that they will only come back to give or not come back at all.

I wish that we as black people could build our communities up to where we can enjoy our surroundings in entertainment and safety. No worrying about gang violence, or drug addicts asking for change to get their fix, or all the violence, or all the garbage and crap lying on the ground, or all the damaged vacant property. Then we wouldn't need to go to white neighborhoods facing prejudice and racist white people, who in reality don't want us there. They maybe nice to you, but in their minds they much rather not want your presence.

I think that many black people move out of the black neighborhoods when they are doing well because their seems to be more black people who don't want more than what they have than ones that do.

If we don't have good family values then we won't have good neighborhoods to live in.

I would like it if I could work in my own area and live there as well instead of having to travel so far to get payed or to enjoy myself.

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

Louisville, KY

#29 Nov 18, 2010
Lena wrote:
I believe black people should live in their black neighborhoods. Because black race have some genetic characteristics like make a lot of noises, crimes and don’t respect wishes other people. White neighborhood is quiet because of white people. White people are genetically different from black race. White people are quiet, working and cleaning around their house and keep everything quiet. You can go low income white people neighborhood and it still will be clean and quiet.
Hahahahahah....Your on a African American Forum telling blacks to stay out of your white neighborhoods...Do you even see the irony? I truly believe that old myth that many whites are born insane, Lena being a prime example.

Level 2

Since: Nov 10

Louisville, KY

#30 Nov 18, 2010
ho daddy joe wrote:
Name one town in US that has been improved by blacks.
When blacks move in the town declines due to economic blight, crime, and drugs. As a white person I want absolutely nothing to do with blacks. Blacks do to a town what locust do to a corn field. Again, give me one example anywhere were a town in decline was taking over by blacks and improved - it doesn't exist. Call me racist or prejudice but what I really am is experienced. Black population in a town is directly proportional to crime and lower property value. But of course, even though its is the obvious truth, you can't say that in US without being called a racist.
*sigh* If you want nothing to do with blacks why in the hell are you on a African American Forum?
Emaria

Secaucus, NJ

#31 Nov 18, 2010
Inspite of what I said, there are many black neighborhoods that are safe and fun to live in. One prime example is Country Club Hill, Illinois. I was speaking from experience and what I saw growing up. However, I don't think inside the box and know that there are many nice suburban black neighborhoods.
Ho Daddy Joe

Newton, NJ

#32 Nov 18, 2010
Crackakiller wrote:
<quoted text>
*sigh* If you want nothing to do with blacks why in the hell are you on a African American Forum?
Why don't you answer the question? Name one town? Camden NJ -used to be a great city until quess what? Oakland, Detroit, Richmond VA, and countless small towns.*sign* and you don't even see the truth.
BS Crap

Waldorf, MD

#33 Dec 14, 2010
People...get real. White folks think they can do whateva they want. No one has ever said anything about whites movin' into all-black inner city "ghettos". I from the DC area and I can't tell u how ridiculous it is to see white folks livin' in the ghetto hood in NE or near Howard U in DC. Then, they have the nerve to try to take over the entire city. DC was the hood, but these crazy crackers want to move in to our neighborhood and gentrify it. I think the problem is with whites thinkin' that everbody wants to be them or around them. NOT! Best thing about invading white neighborhoods is that u get to teach white people that they are not dominant by destroying any sense of supremacy attitude in them. They can't be who they think they wanna be if you don't recognize it in them. I live in what used to be a predominately white neighborhood and have disrespected as many whites in that hood as I possibly can. I can see them going "coo-koo" because they can't get me in line. If you are black and you moved into an white neighborhood, start acting more dominant and superior than your white neighbors and see how that will drive them nutso.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#34 Dec 15, 2010
Atlanta has good and bad black neighborhoods, rich, middle class, and poor. In black neighborhoods that are nice, they keep the crime out, and they do not socialize with lower income blacks. Most white neighborhoods are middle to lower middle class in Decature, Ga. Most well off blacks live secluded around other well off blacks, because they want to be around other well off blacks, not around whites, or low income blacks. I grew up in a middle, to upper middle class black area, I have not desire but to live the same. I will not live in the hood, and I dont want to live around whites, but around what I saw growing up.
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

#35 Dec 15, 2010
flex wrote:
ignorant blacks, just shut up you rather move into the ghetto than a white neighborhood. thats not the reason, you just cant afford the prices, anytime there is a 3% or more black populace the neighborhood looses its value
Reality Check. Well to do whites and asians will not live around blacks, its not a financially sound move. Most make sure they live in a County that is under 1% black .05% is better and that has no mass transit.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#36 Dec 15, 2010
Minorities make choice to live with their own
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/census/20...
Chris

Elkridge, MD

#38 Jan 28, 2011
Blacks ruin everything

Facts

Though only about 13% of the U.S. population, Blacks commit more than half of all rapes and robberies and 60% of all murders in the U.S.

Blacks adopted into middle-class White families had IQs averaging 89.4, just slightly above the average of 88 for Blacks of the North Central U.S. region from which they originated. This was 9 IQ points below the average of the adopted Black/White
hybrids (98.5) in the same families, 16 points below the adopted Whites (105.6), and 20 points below the White biological offspring (109.4).

Black males are twice as likely than white males to have MAOA-L which has been linked to crime, violence and aggression in scores of studies. Black males are also 13.5 times more likely to have a rare version of the gene associated with extreme violence and extreme aggression.

Welfare by race 38% white / 37% black. But, blacks make up only about 13% of the U.S. population. While there are more whites on welfare than blacks,
the percentage of the black population on welfare is greater than the percentage of the white population on welfare.

One in three food stamp households is headed by an African American. More than a third of food stamp benefits are issued to African-Americans.(According to Census data, African Americans make up about 13 percent of the U.S. population.)

Asians score higher on tests of mental ability than do Whites, both within the U.S.A. and in Asia, whereas Africans and Caribbeans score lower. Asians populations in East Asia and North America typically have mean IQs falling between 101 to 111. White populations in Europe, South Africa, Australasia, and North America have mean IQs of from 85 to 115, with an overall mean of 100. Black populations living south of the Sahara, in the Caribbean, in Britain,and in North America, average IQs of from 70 to 90.

Speed of decision making (reaction time) in 9 to 12-year olds, in which children decide which of several lights stands out from others,shows that the racial differences in mental ability are not restricted to paper and pencil tests. All children can perform the task in less than one second, but more intelligent children, as measured by traditional IQ tests, perform the task faster than less intelligent children. Asian children from Hong Kong and Japan were faster on average in decision time (controlling for movement time) than were White children from Britain and Ireland, who in turn were faster than Black children from South Africa. Using the same decision time tasks, the same racial ordering in California school children.

Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), has confirmed the White/Black difference. The preponderance of evidence from studies using different techniques, conducted by different researchers, on different samples, confirms the conclusion that the brains of Asians and their descendants average about 17 cm3 (1 in3) larger than those of Europeans and their descendants whose brains average about 80 cm3 (5 in3) larger than those of Africans and their descendants.

Black\White IQ differences have been demonstrated repeatedly by every test ever conducted by every branch of the U.S. Military, every state,county, and local school board, the U.S. Dept. of Education, etc.

With an average I.Q. of 85, only 16% of Blacks score over 100, while half the White population does. The Negro overlap of White median I.Q.'s ranges from 10 to 25 percent, equality would require 50 percent.

The U.S. government's PACE examination, given to 100,000 university graduates who are prospective professional or administrative civil-service
employees each year, is passed with a score of 70 or above by 58% of the whites who take it but by only 12% of the Blacks. Among top scorers
the difference between Negro and White performance is even more striking: 16% of the white applicants make scores of 90 or above, while only
one-fifth of one percent of a Black applicants score as high as 90--a White/Black success ration of 80/1.

Since: Jan 11

United States

#39 Jan 28, 2011
When i stayed in laguna beach , it was very rare to see blacks , just million dollar homes & my grandma stayes in beverly hills & there were alot of nice black people .
Even when me & my parent's moved to sugarloaf country club in atlanta , there are few blacks ... Mostly white & asian or chineese ...
Butt Johnson

Washington, DC

#40 Jan 28, 2011
Broom wrote:
Do Blacks still desire to move into Predominately White Neighborhoods?
I ask this because I have come across a few delusional whites that seem to beleive that Black People desire to move next door to them in their white neighborhoods (in Long Island). As far as I know my generation (I am in my early 40's) have not pursued that route. I and many of my Black Professional collegues have no desire WHATSOEVER in moving to a place where we and our kids will be hated and possibly terrorized. I prefer to live in diverse or black areas, Ill even deal with the "hood" before spending my money to live amoungst a group of Whyte trash.
I know many of the older generations of blacks made these moves to white areas, but do we still desire to do this in this day and age? Let me know your thoughts.
Hell Naws. I want to live in de hood where dey be keepin it real, where all the action is at. Plus I ain't got to go far to buy me a rock!
Rebecca Mendez

Chicago, IL

#41 Feb 7, 2011
My lord, I cannot believe that people are still ignorant about property values. Do you want to know why there are all these stereotypes? Well, lets go back to the 1950s or so. During that time, there was a lot of what is called "exploitative contract selling" going on. Who did that WHITE REAL ESTATE MEN. They were bad men who made profit off of African Americans. Mortgage loans were denied to blacks because of redlining policies. Even the law worked with real estate companies and others to stop them from fighting the system. Luckily, there were some competent white religious leaders, activists, and lawyers that actually helped put to light the reasons that ghettos emerged. They did not JUST emerge, they were made by the very people who were manipulated into hating other human beings. This is utter ignorance and I believe you all should be ashamed because you do not have your facts straight whereas I can easily back up everything I am saying. If you don't know what you are talking about and you do not have support, you have no justification or argument here. Just quit already. It would be extremely embarrassing to TRY to refute what I have said because there is so much evidence for it. Why even bother to argue something that is obviously dehumanizing? Try reading "A Raisin in the Sun" by Lorraine Hansberry or "Family Properties" by Beryl Satter. And "Making the Second Ghetto: Race and Housing in Chicago 1940-1960 (Historical Studies of Urban America)" by Arnold Hirsch. Maybe you will then see the illusion that I see very well alive here in this forum. I realize that I cannot change everyone's mind, but if I can, I am one happy 18 year old (of whom is more competent than you prejudiced people). And to the person who stared this thread, I think you are not approaching people the right way by being brutal back. I know it is unjust, but it makes no sense to lash out and agree on arbitrary arguments. Much less help out your fellow people. You,too, should be ashamed at not knowing your history. Or, if you do, then you obviously are not enlightening people of the horrors that African Americans faced (much with the legal and economic system). DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS! I hope I reached someone here or taught people something "new".
Rebecca Mendez

Chicago, IL

#42 Feb 7, 2011
Your stance is ALL wrong! Read my contribution below. Crimes in the African American population now do not explain their existence if you look at it the way you do. I didn't even bother to read the rest of your comment because the first sentence is all I needed to know that you are another ignorant person. Why did they become known as violent humans? Well, it was because of the fact that whites were feeding off of the exploitative practices and believing everything they said about blacks. This was not fair. Read "Family Properties" and you will see what torridness was under the rug in the political realm of Chicago and how it served as a national paradigm to cause segregation in the housing markets (i.e denial of mortgages,redlining policies,dual housing markets,bogus charges by the owners ect.) You are wrong, I just hope you know that I, as well as my sources,are correct. Thanks for your time. I am not a racist, I believe in justice.
Rebecca Mendez

Chicago, IL

#43 Feb 7, 2011
Sorry, my second comment is in response to Chris.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
At the bar last night and seeing tons of fat ww... 9 min Harrisson 49
All women prefer white men 11 min DerekJ 5,214
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Mr Lib 1,252,669
please God help me get LAID 13 min kielbasa 2
How To Get To Heaven When You Die 14 min xfrodobagginsx 14
Black peoole are unevolved hominids. 14 min I see triplets 14
IR love BW WM 15 min kielbasa 16
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 17 min PolakPotrafi 2,446
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Gmoney 34,416
Chicago convulsed by another violent weekend 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 32
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr trish_b 990
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr audy17 30,782
More from around the web