I'm not attracted to my own race?

I'm not attracted to my own race?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 17, 2012
That's not a problem at all!

People just have different preferences based on our own interests, beliefs, values, and life experiences.

Level 6

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#3 Apr 17, 2012
Its no biggie there are still beautiful black men out there who love black women and will continue producing beautiful black children.

J-Town Ninjas OHH yEe AH

“Fair and Balanced”

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 17, 2012
U have a fetish.... pervert

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#5 Apr 17, 2012
kenyanboy006 wrote:
I'm not attracted to my own race?
I am a black male but i have never been attracted to black women.
I do not know why. I often find myself conflicted with my beliefs when I am speaking all high and mighty about things like racism and things like because I just have no attraction whatsoever to black girls. I've literally tried forcing myself to being attracted to black women but I'm just not.
This will sound awful because I'm black myself, but I just don't like black skin on women. I've found beauty in every other race of women from white, hispanic, middle eastern/arab, south asian/indian/pakistani, native american, etc..
Why am I not attracted to black women or african ancestry?
Find that hard to believe, especially since you are black yourself. Maybe you are brainwashed? I would take attitude but skin color...that's ridiculous
ivyboy

Raleigh, NC

#6 Apr 18, 2012
kenyanboy006 wrote:
I'm not attracted to my own race?
I am a black male but i have never been attracted to black women.
I do not know why. I often find myself conflicted with my beliefs when I am speaking all high and mighty about things like racism and things like because I just have no attraction whatsoever to black girls. I've literally tried forcing myself to being attracted to black women but I'm just not.
This will sound awful because I'm black myself, but I just don't like black skin on women. I've found beauty in every other race of women from white, hispanic, middle eastern/arab, south asian/indian/pakistani, native american, etc..
Why am I not attracted to black women or african ancestry?
HERE IS THE THING: Are you completely not attracted to your own race or do you just really like the idea of interracial relationships? ALSO, do you come from a family of mostly black women, who you understand way too well?

I think that some of the mystery is taken out of "black women" because you may have been surrounded by them all your life BUT at the same time you must have been exposed to some interesting people outside of your race to want to date outside of your race exclusively.

If you can look at a black woman and say that she's HOT but still not want to pursue her then THAT"S FINE.

Would you have sex with her if she offered? If you say no, then maybe you have a problem (especially if she is really attractive).

If you don't think that black women are beautiful or that they are annoying, then your life experience have affected you.

Attraction to same-sex/opposite sex is biological BUT attraction to races has to do with how you perceive that race and if you've had experience with attractive people in that race whether it be in person or on television.
Jamaicangirl

United States

#7 Apr 18, 2012
Yea i feel you... i dont like black guys
Jack-Zoo-Ville

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Apr 18, 2012
kenyanboy006 wrote:
I'm not attracted to my own race?
I am a black male but i have never been attracted to black women.
I do not know why. I often find myself conflicted with my beliefs when I am speaking all high and mighty about things like racism and things like because I just have no attraction whatsoever to black girls. I've literally tried forcing myself to being attracted to black women but I'm just not.
This will sound awful because I'm black myself, but I just don't like black skin on women. I've found beauty in every other race of women from white, hispanic, middle eastern/arab, south asian/indian/pakistani, native american, etc..
Why am I not attracted to black women or african ancestry?
I already knew you were black before I clicked the header.

:P

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10 Apr 18, 2012
kenyanboy006 wrote:
I'm not attracted to my own race?
I am a black male but i have never been attracted to black women.
I do not know why. I often find myself conflicted with my beliefs when I am speaking all high and mighty about things like racism and things like because I just have no attraction whatsoever to black girls. I've literally tried forcing myself to being attracted to black women but I'm just not.
This will sound awful because I'm black myself, but I just don't like black skin on women. I've found beauty in every other race of women from white, hispanic, middle eastern/arab, south asian/indian/pakistani, native american, etc..
Why am I not attracted to black women or african ancestry?
you're lying, i know you are

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11 Apr 18, 2012
Maybe because black women don't get a fair shot when it comes to promotion.
I think beauty is subjective and has to do with promotion.
It doesn't make sense that you could be attracted to Southeast Asian women,but not remotely attracted to black women considering they have the same facial features.The only difference is the hair texture and skin color.
You've just been convinced of the idea this society has of black women.That they are masculine and aren't worthy of dating seriously.

...but I guess the damage is already done and you are how you are,so I think you should just date interracially and not worry about it.
Black women will be okay.I assure you.

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#12 Apr 18, 2012
PaleSeptember wrote:
Maybe because black women don't get a fair shot when it comes to promotion.
I think beauty is subjective and has to do with promotion.
It doesn't make sense that you could be attracted to Southeast Asian women,but not remotely attracted to black women considering they have the same facial features.The only difference is the hair texture and skin color.
You've just been convinced of the idea this society has of black women.That they are masculine and aren't worthy of dating seriously.
...but I guess the damage is already done and you are how you are,so I think you should just date interracially and not worry about it.
Black women will be okay.I assure you.
he doesn't mean it hopefully. I've seen many outlandish post on here
brownskin_beauty

Houston, TX

#14 Apr 18, 2012
There's obviously nothing wrong with having a preference, but if you can't see the beauty in just one race then I think its deeper than looks. I mean you are the only one who knows your past experiences and how they could have affected you. Its just if you can't possibly find ove of the one that created you then how can you find love in yourself and how will you ever love someone else. I'm not saying its wrong to prefer another race and have a high attraction to them its just sketchy to not like your own

“Work out your own salvation.”

Level 3

Since: Jan 12

new york

#15 Apr 18, 2012
Im not attracted to my own black race or any others just personalities.

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#16 Apr 18, 2012
kenyanboy006 wrote:
I'm not attracted to my own race?
I am a black male but i have never been attracted to black women.
I do not know why. I often find myself conflicted with my beliefs when I am speaking all high and mighty about things like racism and things like because I just have no attraction whatsoever to black girls. I've literally tried forcing myself to being attracted to black women but I'm just not.
This will sound awful because I'm black myself, but I just don't like black skin on women. I've found beauty in every other race of women from white, hispanic, middle eastern/arab, south asian/indian/pakistani, native american, etc..
Why am I not attracted to black women or african ancestry?
Because you are not black stop coming on this forum with this dumb s---! playing games ,we have real issues like why are police starting to kill minorities at alarming rates again! why did they arrest an 6year old put her in hand cuffs?come real or shut the hell up!

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#17 Apr 18, 2012
kenyanboy006 wrote:
I'm not attracted to my own race?
I am a black male but i have never been attracted to black women.
I do not know why. I often find myself conflicted with my beliefs when I am speaking all high and mighty about things like racism and things like because I just have no attraction whatsoever to black girls. I've literally tried forcing myself to being attracted to black women but I'm just not.
This will sound awful because I'm black myself, but I just don't like black skin on women. I've found beauty in every other race of women from white, hispanic, middle eastern/arab, south asian/indian/pakistani, native american, etc..
Why am I not attracted to black women or african ancestry?
So if you were only around Black women what would you do, turn gay? Phaggy.
mojo jojo

La Jolla, CA

#18 Apr 18, 2012
Why would you put a question mark at the end? Are you asking us.? If you are, I guess you are not. Can you stop making threads about it??
Carol

Orem, UT

#19 Apr 18, 2012
PaleSeptember wrote:
Maybe because black women don't get a fair shot when it comes to promotion.
I think beauty is subjective and has to do with promotion.
It doesn't make sense that you could be attracted to Southeast Asian women,but not remotely attracted to black women considering they have the same facial features.The only difference is the hair texture and skin color.
You've just been convinced of the idea this society has of black women.That they are masculine and aren't worthy of dating seriously.
...but I guess the damage is already done and you are how you are,so I think you should just date interracially and not worry about it.
Black women will be okay.I assure you.
lol, the OP is probably a white woman. But BM were called simpletons basically "boys" not too long ago by all whites.....

they seem to be easily manipulated.....

if the roles switched in the media and attractive blk women were shown...

and unattractive WW....

many would say the opposite.
Carol

Orem, UT

#21 Apr 18, 2012
kenyanboy006 wrote:
I'm not attracted to my own race?
I am a black male but i have never been attracted to black women.
I do not know why. I often find myself conflicted with my beliefs when I am speaking all high and mighty about things like racism and things like because I just have no attraction whatsoever to black girls. I've literally tried forcing myself to being attracted to black women but I'm just not.
This will sound awful because I'm black myself, but I just don't like black skin on women. I've found beauty in every other race of women from white, hispanic, middle eastern/arab, south asian/indian/pakistani, native american, etc..
Why am I not attracted to black women or african ancestry?
You're probably a white woman.

If you're a blk man.... you're free to be with whoever....

don't start threads about blk women....K...go on with ya life.
Maya

United States

#22 Apr 18, 2012
kenyanboy006 wrote:
I'm not attracted to my own race?
I am a black male but i have never been attracted to black women.
I do not know why. I often find myself conflicted with my beliefs when I am speaking all high and mighty about things like racism and things like because I just have no attraction whatsoever to black girls. I've literally tried forcing myself to being attracted to black women but I'm just not.
This will sound awful because I'm black myself, but I just don't like black skin on women. I've found beauty in every other race of women from white, hispanic, middle eastern/arab, south asian/indian/pakistani, native american, etc..
Why am I not attracted to black women or african ancestry?
Ok. That's cool. Have a talk with the Kenyans about that because Americans don't care.
Dumi

UK

#24 Dec 6, 2012
I'm south african when I was a young boy I use to have white girlfriends,pre school and primary and at my neighbourhood but in high school I ddnt care about them since I saw they not interested in me,but now I wish I had a white girlfriend who I'm going to commit myself to her.I'm not that attracted to my own race girls,i had black girlfriends but our relationship would just last for a short peroid of time.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#25 Dec 6, 2012
kenyanboy006 wrote:
I'm not attracted to my own race?
I am a black male but i have never been attracted to black women.
I do not know why. I often find myself conflicted with my beliefs when I am speaking all high and mighty about things like racism and things like because I just have no attraction whatsoever to black girls. I've literally tried forcing myself to being attracted to black women but I'm just not.
This will sound awful because I'm black myself, but I just don't like black skin on women. I've found beauty in every other race of women from white, hispanic, middle eastern/arab, south asian/indian/pakistani, native american, etc..
Why am I not attracted to black women or african ancestry?
I'm not sure you can make yourself attracted to anything you're "supposed" to be attracted to. You just like non black women. If you were gay and tried to be attracted to women it likely would end in disappointment. Well, here you can't TRY to be attracted to people you're not attracted to. It doesn't mean black women are not desireable. It just means your tastes are different.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Tight End, Quarterback and Defensive Ends ... 12 min White 1
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 27 min Che72238 888
All black men are on the downlow 31 min White 7
Black "men" lmfao 44 min Garvey X 5
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 49 min Trollslayer 137,316
Do Hispanic men like black women (Feb '07) 1 hr Diego Verdager 10,824
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 1,655,545
News Racism and Nationalism Were Central to the Elec... 4 hr californio 130
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 5 hr Snr 133
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 5 hr Fuch66 100
More from around the web