dating black/mixed race guys

dating black/mixed race guys

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lippielizzie

Bury, UK

#1 Sep 10, 2007
soooo i just thought i'd post this topic on here to see what you all thought...

i'm a young, intelligent, beautiful black woman living in London, UK who is looking for like minded black / mixed race guys to date. i'm very confident and outgoing, optimistic about life and believe that there is someone out there for us all.

i've dated and had long term relationships with both black and white men, but for a while have felt that i'd rather be with black or mixed race guys more. all the nice ones seem to be hiding as i'm not having much luck, lol and i can't really understand why. maybe its just karma: the guys that like me i don't like, so in turn the guys i'm attracted to are not attracted to me?!

when i go out, its all about the music and the company i'm with, checkin out guys is always secondary. on the odd occasion when i do look, i always come home alone and dissappointed (yes i know, start playing the violins!) the last date i had with a black man was disastrous; we were totally incompatible for one thing, but the absolute turn off was the fact that he said "i looked like i only dated white guys!" such a neanderthal and immature point of view...

if anyone out there has any tips, let me know, i know you're an honest lot!

cheers,

LL

Since: Jul 07

North London

#2 Sep 10, 2007
LL, the only thing I can advise is patience. The truest bit of love advice I ever got was to STOP LOOKING. It's hard to do when you're single and dating but I find, the harder you look, the less likely you are to find.

Also, the right man hardly ever comes along in the package you expect. I would get rid of the idea that he has to be black/mixed race coz you might miss the right man for you.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3 Sep 11, 2007
thanks for your advise babyluv.

just one thing to clear up though. i only said i felt i'd rather be with a black or mixed race guy. it doesn't mean that if i met a rainbow coloured guy who rocked my world that i'd ignore him...
NYC girl

United States

#5 Apr 9, 2009
I also prefer/looking for a mixed race/carribean(black or Latino) and I'm having the same problem. I'm just 17 so I have time. I hope you find a good man even one in your color range!LOL! Finding someone of color in europe must be super difficult. Here in America, I have access to tons of these guys, but it's still more rare for me to run into a male fellow mixed race.:(

“r.i.p. brotha darrows x”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#6 Apr 9, 2009
NYC girl wrote:
I also prefer/looking for a mixed race/carribean(black or Latino) and I'm having the same problem. I'm just 17 so I have time. I hope you find a good man even one in your color range!LOL! Finding someone of color in europe must be super difficult. Here in America, I have access to tons of these guys, but it's still more rare for me to run into a male fellow mixed race.:(
lmao...shes from london ..trust me its not superdiffucult to find someone of colour in london..LONDON IS one of the most multicultral citys in europe and its also known to be the place where you will find the largest amount of bi racial children/people..LOL.LOL..oh well your only young i guess..get yourself a plane ticket and you will be very surprised.haha(:

“Reppin the 708”

Since: Nov 08

Harvey, IL

#7 Apr 9, 2009
meditterranean princess wrote:
<quoted text>lmao...shes from london ..trust me its not superdiffucult to find someone of colour in london..LONDON IS one of the most multicultral citys in europe and its also known to be the place where you will find the largest amount of bi racial children/people..LOL.LOL..oh well your only young i guess..get yourself a plane ticket and you will be very surprised.haha(:
She don't need to travel that far, after all she is a NYC girl.
NYC girl

United States

#8 Apr 10, 2009
KG you know me so well
mixed

United States

#9 Jun 19, 2009
lippielizzie wrote:
soooo i just thought i'd post this topic on here to see what you all thought...
i'm a young, intelligent, beautiful black woman living in London, UK who is looking for like minded black / mixed race guys to date. i'm very confident and outgoing, optimistic about life and believe that there is someone out there for us all.
i've dated and had long term relationships with both black and white men, but for a while have felt that i'd rather be with black or mixed race guys more. all the nice ones seem to be hiding as i'm not having much luck, lol and i can't really understand why. maybe its just karma: the guys that like me i don't like, so in turn the guys i'm attracted to are not attracted to me?!
when i go out, its all about the music and the company i'm with, checkin out guys is always secondary. on the odd occasion when i do look, i always come home alone and dissappointed (yes i know, start playing the violins!) the last date i had with a black man was disastrous; we were totally incompatible for one thing, but the absolute turn off was the fact that he said "i looked like i only dated white guys!" such a neanderthal and immature point of view...
if anyone out there has any tips, let me know, i know you're an honest lot!
cheers,
LL
i like your attitude i would date you if i wasnt in texas.
iona

United States

#10 Apr 23, 2010
i want a mixed gyguy to i hope i get one =)
AFRICAN SATISFIED

Strathfield, Australia

#11 Apr 23, 2010
iona wrote:
i want a mixed gyguy to i hope i get one =)
Pick for yourself among these...

http://interracialshock.com/
BOOM!!you BRICKWALL
Mixed Race UK

UK

#12 Oct 5, 2010
May I suggest that for anyone interested in mixed race discussions please check out our new mixed race website at http://www.mixedraceuk.com
roach

Salisbury, MD

#13 Oct 5, 2010
I'm mixed. I have light skin and a dark penis. I hope that doesn't offend women.
chaisse gallienne

Guernsey

#14 Feb 22, 2013
im male 26, probably one of the top 10 guys alive on the planet right now half jamaican half english and a cross between chris rock and frankie boyle. find me on facebook
Malissa

London, UK

#17 May 2, 2013
With luck, I've dated mostly mixed race guys - they are better in bed and are good kissers.
kris

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Oct 16, 2013
Blackwhiteflirts.com is the best and effective site. My friend Anna has just married to a handsome black man.Date an ideal interracial match can never be easier!
If you are single, don’t wait any longer, have a try.
Jeanine

United States

#24 Nov 16, 2013
Im 36 years old white lady looking for a single faithfull mixed guy
coco

New York, NY

#27 Mar 16, 2014
Unbelievable~~ My friend Bella has just married to a black cool man met through = MixedMatching(.)com = Here is a Specialist black white online dating & interracial social networking site design for black and white singles interested in an interracial dating and relationship. Meet singles living in your local area or in countries around the world. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it..If you are single,what are you waiting for?
anna

Walnut, CA

#29 Apr 5, 2016
http://whitemenblackwomen.org/ a world's first, largest, secure and most effective, non-threatening, sleaze-free support and advice forum for white men ,black women,black men,white women exploring their interracial dating, relationmships,romance, dating,love and more .
anna

Walnut, CA

#30 Apr 5, 2016
www. whitemenblackwomen .org a world's first, largest, secure and most effective, non-threatening, sleaze-free support and advice forum for white men ,black women,black men,white women exploring their interracial dating, relationmships,romance, dating,love and more .
jojo

Walnut, CA

#31 Apr 5, 2016
http://blackandwhitedatingsites.com/ Welcome to our reviews of the Best Black & White Dating Sites of 2016 (also known as Interracial Dating Websites).That's where come in to help you find the best dating site for you. Your online dating options are endless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 4 min Zoovir from the b... 72
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Jacques Ottawa 1,759,144
Ha ha ha! Negroes are MUCH more stupid than you... 13 min THX White Overlord 4
Can we take back topix? 18 min Ihn 331
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 18 min THX White Overlord 14
Justin Bieber is a White PUCCI! 22 min THX White Overlord 2
trump says all hispanics latinos are animals 26 min KIP 38
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 33 min THX White Overlord 75
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr Trollslayer 40,699