incentous white Mom Makes Sex Tape Wi...

incentous white Mom Makes Sex Tape With 16year-old Son

Posted in the African-American Forum

miiiii

UK

#1 Jun 25, 2012
A 32 year-old white woman Mistie Rebecca Atkinson was sentenced to four years behind bars, after she was found in a California Motel room with her 16 year old son, who had recorded his mother giving him oral sex on his phone. It was also discovered that she had sent him nude pictures before then.
White master

Evansville, IN

#2 Jun 25, 2012
We can do this all day. I can post twice as many articles of black crime daily than white buti refuse to as its very pointless.
Carol

Orem, UT

#3 Jun 25, 2012
miiiii wrote:
A 32 year-old white woman Mistie Rebecca Atkinson was sentenced to four years behind bars, after she was found in a California Motel room with her 16 year old son, who had recorded his mother giving him oral sex on his phone. It was also discovered that she had sent him nude pictures before then.
This despicable ho recieved only four years?!!!!

That's why these predators are preying on our school kids now.

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 25, 2012
surprised they gave her any time, they usually get a slap on the wrist.
Lisa LA

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jun 25, 2012
Blacks sweep their incest under the rug, but America is finding out that the vast majority of their children have been sexually assaulted by a family member.
Carol

Orem, UT

#6 Jun 25, 2012
Lisa LA wrote:
Blacks sweep their incest under the rug, but America is finding out that the vast majority of their children have been sexually assaulted by a family member.
Hi sociopathic aziya

13 FULL pages of oversexed hos raping school kids

http://www.wnd.com/2011/06/39783/
recca

Newark, NJ

#7 Jun 25, 2012
Shouldn't be news by now white people are crazy.

Have you ever heard a story of a black mom doing this?
miiiii

UK

#8 Jun 25, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi sociopathic aziya
13 FULL pages of oversexed hos raping school kids
http://www.wnd.com/2011/06/39783/
Thanks for the link. I noted that all the ladies there are white. Goes to show how sick they are.
Lisa LA

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Jun 25, 2012
FORREST CITY, AR – Police say a Forrest City, Arkansas man has been charged with raping his 8 day-old baby.

According to a police report, officers were called to the Forrest City Medical Center, September 1, 2008, about a baby that had been sexually assaulted. Forrest City police say the baby also had a skull fracture and had to be transferred to the Arkansas Children’s Hospital in Little Rock because of the severity of the injuries.
http://www.abc24.com/news/local/story/Father-...
mansa musa

Newark, NJ

#10 Jun 25, 2012
Have you ever heard about a black mom doing what the op said. Yes or no?
Lisa LA wrote:
FORREST CITY, AR – Police say a Forrest City, Arkansas man has been charged with raping his 8 day-old baby.
According to a police report, officers were called to the Forrest City Medical Center, September 1, 2008, about a baby that had been sexually assaulted. Forrest City police say the baby also had a skull fracture and had to be transferred to the Arkansas Children’s Hospital in Little Rock because of the severity of the injuries.
http://www.abc24.com/news/local/story/Father-...
Lisa LA

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Jun 25, 2012
mansa musa wrote:
Have you ever heard about a black mom doing what the op said. Yes or no?
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of a white dad molesting his 8 day old baby. Yes or no?

Maybe I'm stupid, but that seems way way worse to me.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Jun 25, 2012
miiiii

UK

#13 Jun 25, 2012
Lisa LA wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of a white dad molesting his 8 day old baby. Yes or no?
Maybe I'm stupid, but that seems way way worse to me.
Don't even get me started on white sickos cos Topix would not be enough to discuss all the crimes.
mansa musa

Newark, NJ

#15 Jun 25, 2012
Lisa LA wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of a white dad molesting his 8 day old baby. Yes or no?
Maybe I'm stupid, but that seems way way worse to me.
You're joking right?
Carol

Orem, UT

#17 Jun 25, 2012
miiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link. I noted that all the ladies there are white. Goes to show how sick they are.
You're welcome...

these women are so arrogant that their numbers are growing...

and it's outrageous that they're violating the public/parent's trust raping kids, they're supposed to be teaching.

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#18 Jun 25, 2012
miiiii wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't even get me started on white sickos cos Topix would not be enough to discuss all the crimes.
Think about getting up from your computer, going outside, and doing something good and productive with your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,431,686
"korryn gaines was a hero" 4 min Charlie 17
Morning Consult Poll: Trump winning! 10 min TheOriginalDoby 24
News We don't need a national Latino museum 17 min Spotted Girl 18
Esau is NOT the white man! (Aug '14) 17 min Operator13 199
Looking for Black contributors 19 min Wireexchanges 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 23 min Wireexchanges 48,758
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 1 hr undercoverboss2016 57
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 2 hr dcool 239
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 3 hr FABULICIOUS 35,234
More from around the web