MOST African Americans are NOT mixed
ASC

Castle Rock, CO

#3874 Jun 20, 2013
They hate themselves from their hair to their nose all the way down to their skin color which is why they boast about having "goot" hair and light skin. They love the beauty of whites and will never admit it. There are beautiful things about whites and beautiful things about blacks. But there are much more blacks who hate being black vs. whites hate being white. Blacks all say they have Cherokee blood in them that's traced back to the 1700s and that they are not of West African lineage but instead they are Habesha. They don't know what an Habesha is but they will claim it. Blacks say they are mixed because they are ashamed of being black because it is looked down upon everywhere inhabited by non-blacks in the world. So they try their best to romanticize themselves and sell themselves by telling people they are all mixed. What they are saying is that every single African slave was raped by a white man or a Native American man. It's self hatred and soon they will learn to love themselves and their African blood like many of us others do, including myself.
Nimrod The Rebel

Jacksonville, FL

#3875 Jun 20, 2013
Well, I'm Black American, and I'm one of the ones who aren't, and no offense to mixed people, but I'm glad that I'm pure.
Nimrod The Rebel

Jacksonville, FL

#3876 Jun 20, 2013
* I'm one of the ones who isn't mixed.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#3877 Jun 21, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>When Pan-Africanism began is a matter of debate,but also aside rom the point. Your comment was that Negritude was a distraction from the national independence movements led by Toure, Nkrumah and others. In fact, it began decades before then, but began to decline as those movements took fire. And as I stated before, Negritude was a Francophone movement with little influence in African lands colonized by the British. Hence it could not have been a distraction from movements led by Nkrumah. And furthermore, its influence was mainly in predominantly Black colonies ruled by the French. Thus,m contrary to your claims it could not have been a distractiopn from Ben Bella's movement, nor any movement in Arab countries--countries which had Arab cvultural movements. And even less in Egypt, which is both Arab and Anglophone.
Though you obviously speak nonsense, I won't accuse you of lying. I simply find you're to STUPID to distinguish truth from untruth, mainly because of your lack of thinking skills
Sister,
Apparently you are not aware that Nkrumahism also started in the 1930's. Osagyefo was a student at Lincoln University at the time. He wrote a paper on Negro History: European Government in Africa. I am led to think that the paper is somewhere in the archives of Lincoln University. But I have not seen a copy. He wrote this paper as an undergraduate. And this is the real beginning of Nkrumahism. Furthermore, whoever has that paper has a real treasure in terms of its probably value in the study of African history. Time permitting, I will go there and look for the paper if necessary. In the meantime, I will contact them and ask them to look for it.

As for the Convention People's Party, I have evidence that its origins can be traced back as far as 1867. That was the first Emancipation Day in which Africans celebrated the end of slavery. I think it may have been somewhere in Texas. But equally important, it soon became a national holiday for Africans in this country. I have data for a new book that indicates that Emancipation Day goes back to at least 1980's in East Saint Louis and Brooklyn, Illinois. Brooklyn got started as Freedom Village which was a destination of the Underground Railroad for runaways slaves. When a runaway reached Brooklyn, he was free. Nobody could come there and capture any runaways because all the people were armed to the teeth and would fight like the devil.

Brooklyn became an important center for the celebration of Emancipation Day. It is the first black majority town to incorporate in the USA (See America's first Black Town by Sundiata Cha-Jua.) I think Nkrumah picked up the idea of Emancipation Day while a student here. This is hard to prove, however. In any case, when he went back to Africa, he started African Freedom Day. The Organization for African Unity later changed that name to African Liberation Day. It is still celebrated as an institution all over the African Nation.

It was around 1890 when the People's Party got started in East Saint Louis. At first, there was a Black Majority Party in Brooklyn which was next to East Saint Louis. East saint Louis had a People's Improvement Party. The two parties merged to form the People's Party.

I think, and have evidence to support the thesis, that along with the African Liberation Day (previously Emancipation Day) Nkrumah took the idea of a People's Party from Brooklyn and took it back to Africa. The name "Convention" was added to it in order to remind voters that CPP had broken away from the United Gold Coast Convention.

So we have two institutions, plus one document that indicate that Nkrumahism started in the USA at Lincoln University ion the 1930's. We also have evidence that Nkrumah's African Freedom Day also statr4ed here in East Saint Louis and Brooklyn. And we have evidence that the roots of Nkrumah's Convention People's Party started here and goes back at least to the 1890's.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3878 Jun 21, 2013
ASC wrote:
They hate themselves from their hair to their nose all the way down to their skin color which is why they boast about having "goot" hair and light skin. They love the beauty of whites and will never admit it. There are beautiful things about whites and beautiful things about blacks. But there are much more blacks who hate being black vs. whites hate being white. Blacks all say they have Cherokee blood in them that's traced back to the 1700s and that they are not of West African lineage but instead they are Habesha. They don't know what an Habesha is but they will claim it. Blacks say they are mixed because they are ashamed of being black because it is looked down upon everywhere inhabited by non-blacks in the world. So they try their best to romanticize themselves and sell themselves by telling people they are all mixed. What they are saying is that every single African slave was raped by a white man or a Native American man. It's self hatred and soon they will learn to love themselves and their African blood like many of us others do, including myself.
I do not claim that my ancestors were raped. Far from it. It seems that a white man MARRIED my ancestor. And that is why I have his exact name to this day. I do not know if the woman he married was native American of black African because the Indians also claim this link. In other words, there are Native Americans who have my exact name. They are nobility because one was a chief. If he married an Indian, the Indian had offspring who later married an African.

You have to remember that in those early days of American history, mixed marriages were very, very common. This is especially true between Africans and Indians. For example, my hometown is named Osceola. Osceola was a chief/king in the Five Civilized Nations. His wife was an African.

Also, before runaway slaves ran north towards the Canadian border, they would run south towards Haiti, Mexico and the Five Civilized Nations. Canada did not abolish slavery until around the 1830's. Prior to that the only way to find secure freedom was for a slave to go southwards. That is why the USA government declared war of the Indians and forced them to migrate further west. This was called the Trail of Tears. It occurred between the War of 1812 and 1830's. Ever hear of Andrew Jackson?

To understand this issue, you must know our history. In this connection I will mention Henry Lewis Gates. That DNA crap he has been doing is not history. It is biology. It is a methodological error to use DNA in a manner to try and prove that we do not have mixed blood. We know that we do from history. One fact alone is enough to prove that we all have some degree of mixed blood. When the slaves were brought here. 75% of them were men. That means that most of us could not find any wives at all from Africa. The only way for us to marry and reproduce was to marry whites and Native Americans. That was possible because whites were indentured servants who work alongside Africans. And Native Americans were so dark that they were often enslaved alongside Africans.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3879 Jun 21, 2013
Nimrod The Rebel wrote:
Well, I'm Black American, and I'm one of the ones who aren't, and no offense to mixed people, but I'm glad that I'm pure.
If your family history gores back to the 1850's in this country, there is about a 99% chance that you are mixed to some degree, although probably not much. This is scientific reality based on the Laws of Probability.
Great Harlot

Jacksonville, FL

#3880 Jun 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
If your family history gores back to the 1850's in this country, there is about a 99% chance that you are mixed to some degree, although probably not much. This is scientific reality based on the Laws of Probability.
I don't have family history, in this country, that goes back to the 1850's.
My ancestors didn't arrive in this country until the 1930's.

Are you of mixed ancestry, sir?

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3881 Jun 21, 2013
Great Harlot wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have family history, in this country, that goes back to the 1850's.
My ancestors didn't arrive in this country until the 1930's.
Are you of mixed ancestry, sir?
It is possible that you are not mixed with Native Americans or whites. But if you marry someone who is American, you children will all have some mixture. But it is no big deal really. I knew I had some Native American. I did not learn until recently that there is probably European also.

If you are from coastal Africa, there is also the likelihood that you have some Asian and Arab admixture. There are no pure races in the world. Much research needs to be done into the Asian linkage. But there is not much doubt hat it is there. This is important o Africans because the Arabs and the Asians are our political and economic allies against the European whites. Once we re=-establish our tis to Asia, we will have access to the resources of China and India and Indonesia, etc. That will make Africa the most powerful land on earth.
Gise

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#3883 Aug 30, 2013
I said Bight of Biafra not Benin to Va keep in mind that people from every part of west africa went to all 13 american colonies the voyages data base isone source hisorian ira berlin is another he's white by the way but if that matters to you ther is nichael gomez who wrote exchanging our culture marks google or yahoo it
dan

Philadelphia, PA

#3884 Sep 2, 2013
My great grand father is irish and ggmother is indian. On my mother side is a lot of african and indian. I consider myself african . I don't bring up or talk about my European or Indian people in my blood line, because all I see is a STRONG AFRICAN MAN. african genes are the most dominate genes on earth. I remember as a little boy being told of my so call mixture, and I said and quote" I thought we was special because no one else on earth look like us. My father looked surprise; I guess he thought I telling me that I was not a pure African was going to make me happy,WRONG, it made me mad. I saw my people as a power nation with beautiful tanned skin.
dan

Philadelphia, PA

#3885 Sep 2, 2013
I thought was special being black african person.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#3886 Sep 10, 2013
Tre wrote:
I really don't understand why Black people in America think so many of them are mixed. This is why MOST of us are not mixed:
1. Some Blacks were free. Many reproduced with other Blacks.
2. A small number of White men, usually rich, had Black slaves.
3. Black slaves DID have children together--lots of them.
4. The White "master" did not rape every woman on his plantation. And not every White "master" raped women.
5. WHo knows how many Black women were actually raped during and after slavery?
6. Who knows how many Black women actually had sex with White men?
7. WHo knows how many WHite women were raped by or had sex with Black men?
8. Today only 10% of Black men marry non-Black women and 5% Black women marry nonBlack men. I am sure no where near 30% of Black men are makng babies with White women and no where near 30% of Black women are making babies with White men. Considering that we are now "free" to reproduce with these people, I am sure we are reproducin with them more now than ever before. Thus, at least probably 70% of Black people are purely Black from this generation. It is probably an even larger number for years past.
WHy is it that Black people tend to hold on to the idea that most of Black Americans are mixed somewhere down the line? EVen if that were true, what is the relevance if that mixture happened more than four generations ago? I personally don't believe the hype: I hold that most African-Americans are NOT mixed.
Do you think its a good idea being mixed? or do you just hate that you might have high African ancestry
Many Foreigners seem to be Jealous of African-Americans and say that it is because you all are Mixed with White is why you all are as successful as you are they hate African-American especially the Women: topix.net/forum/afam/THC52QSS64N2FTBM8 Foreign Men and Women on Topix are starting a senseless War against AAs. I' am a Foreigner and I love Americans.
South African

South Africa

#3887 Sep 10, 2013
Plus there are many yellowbones here but still we don't brag like ya'll, We the most mixed Blacks in Africa
Zew

South Africa

#3888 Sep 14, 2013
'MOST African Americans are NOT mixed'

Many African Americans are crossbreeds of various West and Central African tribes. Mix masala if you know what I mean, but many are NOT mixed with non blacks even thou many wish they were.
Zew

South Africa

#3889 Sep 14, 2013
South African wrote:
Plus there are many yellowbones here but still we don't brag like ya'll, We the most mixed Blacks in Africa
You wish you were a South African

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3890 Sep 14, 2013
ForeignerlovesAmericans wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Foreigners seem to be Jealous of African-Americans and say that it is because you all are Mixed with White is why you all are as successful as you are they hate African-American especially the Women: topix.net/forum/afam/THC52QSS64N2FTBM8 Foreign Men and Women on Topix are starting a senseless War against AAs. I' am a Foreigner and I love Americans.
bytch stop lieing and i know u are trudru..with this divinsion shyt..aint no one jealous of rape blood
sugar girl

Broadstairs, UK

#3891 Sep 14, 2013
Mint gyal African America r mixed gyal
sugar girl

Broadstairs, UK

#3892 Sep 14, 2013
Mint r u happy that he mixed

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#3893 Sep 14, 2013
Zew wrote:
'MOST African Americans are NOT mixed'
Many African Americans are crossbreeds of various West and Central African tribes. Mix masala if you know what I mean, but many are NOT mixed with non blacks even thou many wish they were.
Dont look at physical features, it does not always mean anything. I have seen mixed raced people have some of the darkest kids, so you dont know by appearance. Some AA's dont even know their ancestry. The average is 12.5 % european to 20% european, so this percent of non black ancestry may not show, and sometimes it does.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#3894 Sep 14, 2013
Look at Eddie Murphy's Mixed Raced Ex Wife And Their Black Looking Children. Their Children Look Like Typical African American, But They Are 1 Quarter English, And Possibly Other Blends :

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_W1ke3B1yq7k/TTdLF6T...
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_n-ItQQWEqY/T2n9hWo...
http://www.blackcelebkids.com/wp-content/uplo...
http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/files/2010/...

Eddie's wife father looked mixed raced as well, but his kids too more after him. They are mixed, but not half and half. The more pure african you marry, the more african/black the kids become, it does not mean the person does not have mixed raced ancestry, so looks dont mean anything at times

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women are much smarter than black men 1 min Savant 180
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min copout 1,520,352
'Happy Days' actress Erin Moran DEAD 6 min KIR SUCKA 4
Is Feminism a Cancer? (Oct '16) 17 min Savant 323
JEW HOLLYWOOD, FAKE HISTORY, AND BLACK FAIRY TA... 28 min KIR SUCKA 1
Hi! My name is Tommy X Hoffman 34 min dull 18
Now Batman was Black!!! 43 min KIR SUCKA 2
3 Weeks on Topix AA has proven to me Blacks are... 45 min IT IS I 79
White peoples obsession with the original people! 54 min AirborneInfantry 45
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 4 hr Mick 466