MOST African Americans are NOT mixed
Jamal

Kenner, LA

#3770 Apr 24, 2013
Most African Americans do have a small percentage of Native American blood. Where have you been? Do the research.
lou creole wrote:
<quoted text>amerindian blood? Hmmmmm thats a lie, AAs rarely carry Indian ancestry. 1 out of 20 carry 2% of amerindian ancestry. the mixer of AAs is EXTREMELY overblown by AAs them selfs.
Jamal

Kenner, LA

#3771 Apr 24, 2013
bozino wrote:
Whoever started this thread has not been doing their homework. Most American Negroes are mixed. DNA testing proves this. The DNA tests show on average a mix of 20 percent Caucasoid. I am not sure what the percentage of Native American mix is, but the two percent mentioned earlier sounds about right.
I agree!
Leroy

Dearborn Heights, MI

#3772 Apr 24, 2013
Almost all African Americans ([email protected]) are mixed with Caucasian and Asian (Caucasoid and Mongoloid).

“Never suffer fools gladly.”

Level 2

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3773 Apr 27, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>I work with brown skin africans, but its the bone structure thats different, and also the head shape. Im talking about the west africans, the ones that our ancestors came from. Their features are typically more bolders. I notice AA men have keener features than west african men, but the women look more similar to the women to me, but their is a different. The face shapes are different too, and our hair looks softer. I grew up around africans, and work with them, and they say they see a difference on average as well.
Have you seen West Africans from the Sahel? They have keen features and soft hair as well.
Just saying

Paterson, NJ

#3774 Jun 3, 2013
Can some one please help me. I am researching my Fathers ancestors. The reason is this my Fathers has been seeing his doctor for cancer and the Doctors think he has something else going on, don't know what it is but its a disease mostly white people get. He suggested to him he check his family background and ask him about his heredity. Well he is as mixed as can get. His father comes from the line of the Cocke line back to William B. of the line of Cocke's from Va. His grand mother was Elizabeth Lablanc from france. Now my Fathers mother was Marguerite Verdin and she was chactow and French and spanish. See her father was of the verdins line that came over from franch. Her mother was of the Frelot and olivier line that came from ireland and mexico by way of spain. Now if he is not mixed you tell me. Anyway I thought I could get some help here, but obviously not. People we are all ancestors of people who either came her or were brought here. I am not even sure there is a pure race anywhere on this planet. So just be happy being you.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#3775 Jun 3, 2013
Lana17 wrote:
<quoted text>
About 30% of black Americans who take DNA tests to determine their African lineage prove to be descended from Europeans on their father's side, says Rick Kittles, scientific director of African Ancestry, a Washington, D.C., company that began offering the tests in 2003.
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/genetics...
just like many Caucasians take the test and find that they have some Black ancestry in them.
had one co-worker whose paternal grandma was Black. thing is, he looks entirely Caucasian. while in trouble and having to stay at jail. his family visited. one being the grandma. the other folks in the place got mad. they did not realize until they were told about his ancestry. they assumed he was entirely White.
look at that blond haired family who found out that thru DNA testing. that they are the descendants of Pres. Jefferson and his lover Sally Hemings
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2011/February/J... Westerinen's father discovered that his great-grandfather, Eston Jefferson, was black, but passed as a white man.
so that person standing next to you, might be a cousin even three times removed. and you would not know of it. plus with all the kids given up for adoption. same thing. that person could be related to you. and both of you would not know it.
http://www.certificate-exchange.co.uk/family-...

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3776 Jun 3, 2013
Most African American have mixed ancestry it's a scientific FACT no point in arguing about it it's already been proven over And over
Honey Love

Houston, TX

#3777 Jun 3, 2013
FALSE! It was common for Black women and White men to have many forced and consensual relationships especially in South America!

i study this and I notice many many African Americans have Asiatic or Europoid features and traits, usually from their own lineage!

I myself have a great great grandmother who was a Mulatto who was raped by her White slavemaster on my father's side, it was the same on my mother's side as well!

My father is 1/4 African and my mother is 1/4 Native American, most people mistake me for a Latina or a Mulatto. But guess what MOST BLACKS ARE MIXED!!!!!

We have a lot of Asiatic and Europoid genes in us.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#3778 Jun 3, 2013
That's true, I also hate when people assume mixed race that is associated with black are black.

Ex:
black/white
Black/Mexican
Back/Asian

People automatically catagorize them as black. They are not black okay, they are mixed.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#3779 Jun 3, 2013
Jesuspieceand love wrote:
That's true, I also hate when people assume mixed race that is associated with black are black.
Ex:
black/white
Black/Mexican
Back/Asian
People automatically catagorize them as black. They are not black okay, they are mixed.
yep, folks like Nichelle Nichols(Uhura - Star Trek).
http://www.certificate-exchange.co.uk/family-... Born Grace Nichols in the small Chicago suburb of Robbins, Illinois, Nichelle Nichols entered a fiercely independent and determined family. Her paternal grandfather was a white Southerner who defied the conventions of his time and alienated his wealthy parents by marrying a black woman.

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3780 Jun 3, 2013
Every White person in the World has African and Aboriginal ancestry. Enjoy rednecks. Let the heart attacks commence!

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3781 Jun 3, 2013
Lies ur azzes is not mixed with yo self hating selves... you people make me absolutely sick!!!
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#3782 Jun 3, 2013
And this goes to my last posting......

Blacks want "pretty babies with goot hair" LMAO.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3783 Jun 5, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
The mixing in the african american communities go back to indentured servitude days originally, and not all have admixtures. The reason many have admixture is because of white european men, and also, because african americans only mixed with other african americans, so the slight mixtures stayed within the ethnic group, and also, we bred from a small pool of other blacks in america, thats how admixture spreads from generation to generation. I do not believe all african americans have admixture, and if so, its small. I stay in atlanta, and I see some pretty african looking black people, but I do see some with finer hair, lighter skin, or european features as well. I see some that look straight black, but have mixed people hair as well, and some who look mixed, with regular kinky hair, or some who are dark, and have european facial features, so you just dont know all time by looking.
Its impossible to see a pure african in america no matter how dark they are. I live in california in los angeles and here i see lots of mixed blacks.even the dark skin ones you can see that have european features
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#3784 Jun 5, 2013
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Its impossible to see a pure african in america no matter how dark they are. I live in california in los angeles and here i see lots of mixed blacks.even the dark skin ones you can see that have european features
Yeah, nice wishful thinkin' is yours. ;-D What ya see are some Yank LA Creoles or darker Latin peeps. ;-) C'mon, stop this useless self h8 & accept the reality, cause mot of y'all ain't (visibly) mixed. ;-D

- most of all y'all Yank Blacks/AAs/IViggers/Black Creoles still look like this dude, he's one of yours, the majority ;-)
h.ttp://youtu.be/GZ_ZuTNq5qQ

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#3785 Jun 5, 2013
Just saying wrote:
Can some one please help me. I am researching my Fathers ancestors. The reason is this my Fathers has been seeing his doctor for cancer and the Doctors think he has something else going on, don't know what it is but its a disease mostly white people get. He suggested to him he check his family background and ask him about his heredity. Well he is as mixed as can get. His father comes from the line of the Cocke line back to William B. of the line of Cocke's from Va. His grand mother was Elizabeth Lablanc from france. Now my Fathers mother was Marguerite Verdin and she was chactow and French and spanish. See her father was of the verdins line that came over from franch. Her mother was of the Frelot and olivier line that came from ireland and mexico by way of spain. Now if he is not mixed you tell me. Anyway I thought I could get some help here, but obviously not. People we are all ancestors of people who either came her or were brought here. I am not even sure there is a pure race anywhere on this planet. So just be happy being you.
The only "pure race" is the neanderthal race. And they are "pure" because they are dumb enough to murder their own children who happen to be dark in complexion.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3786 Jun 5, 2013
Savant wrote:
Most African Americans probably have some mixture, but are mostly predominantly African in our genetic heritage.
I've never been seen as white or Native American while abroad. But I've often been perceived as African, both by Africans and by whites.
Race is a perception, not a reality. In your particular case, it is an ignorantasss stuoidassss dumbassss perception.
Lucifers Dark Angel

Castle Rock, CO

#3787 Jun 5, 2013
The OP made a perfect point(s). People often forget that not every black of African descent was a slave here in America and of course these people had children with a fellow black. There were indeed freed people of color here in the states. What people who believe every black American is mixed are saying is that the white man raped every black female slave which is not true in the slightest. So no, not every black slave descendant is mixed.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#3788 Jun 5, 2013
Honey Love wrote:
FALSE! It was common for Black women and White men to have many forced and consensual relationships especially in South America!
i study this and I notice many many African Americans have Asiatic or Europoid features and traits, usually from their own lineage!
I myself have a great great grandmother who was a Mulatto who was raped by her White slavemaster on my father's side, it was the same on my mother's side as well!
My father is 1/4 African and my mother is 1/4 Native American, most people mistake me for a Latina or a Mulatto. But guess what MOST BLACKS ARE MIXED!!!!!
We have a lot of Asiatic and Europoid genes in us.
It is important that you mentioned "Asiatic". Most Africans have both biological and cultural ties to Asia and vice versa. For example, southern Indians have a Hindu Scripture that shows them migrating from Africa. Plus, prior to slavery and colonization, there was a lot of trade, commerce and travel between Asia and Africa. The white man came with his divide and rule and tried to place race between Asia and Africa. But, Thank GOD, we are still not racists the way white western Europeans are.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#3789 Jun 5, 2013
Khalisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen West Africans from the Sahel? They have keen features and soft hair as well.
I know, but their keen features are distinctive looking, kinda like horn african features, meaning its a look unto them self. People must not ignore, africans can be admixed as well, with berbers, arabs, ect. We are not the only admixed people, and all africans who have keen features are not directly admixed, or admixed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people stole from everyone in history wit... (Feb '12) 4 min Santiago Matamoras 211
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min mdbuilder 1,643,736
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 30 min Santiago Matamoras 1,602
How often did slaves need to be whipped? 1 hr Harvey Weinstein 1
Can AA's EVER be Troll-free? 1 hr Blackhead Popper 2
Mouthy know-it-all BW. ugh... 1 hr KIR SUCKA 11
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Micha Ben Israel 137,316
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 1 hr Dixieeland 119
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 4 hr KIR SUCKA 28
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 5 hr NotSoDivineMsM 390
More from around the web