Why do white men love having sex with...

Why do white men love having sex with farm animals?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
blackromeo4 juliet82

United States

#1 Mar 12, 2011
Please leave the goats,sheep,pigs,dogs and cows alone. But seriously that beastiality stuff white men live for is sick no wonder they call dogs their best friends. They are in a sexual relationship with their pets a lot of the time. Just go look up that stuff i mean their are a lot creepy white dudes in thus world. Ps leave the friendly creters alone this message brought to by P.E.T.A.

“...and I'll axe you back.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 12, 2011
Only and idiot negro male would make up such a ridiculous plate of tripe to make his pathetic little ego feel better about being the most hated, most pitiable creature on the planet. Hell, even your shebeasts don't want your AIDs sprinklers.

Location hidden

#3 Mar 12, 2011
*an
blackromeo4 juliet82

United States

#4 Mar 12, 2011
So what now you white boys going to deny the fact that you love having sex with farm animals? I mean you guys tell on yourselves you got the video tapes all over the internet. I guess white guys rape animals, because #1 they can't get a woman #2 they know the animal can't talk.
AxeMeAnythlng wrote:
Only and idiot negro male would make up such a ridiculous plate of tripe to make his pathetic little ego feel better about being the most hated, most pitiable creature on the planet. Hell, even your shebeasts don't want your AIDs sprinklers.

Location hidden

#5 Mar 12, 2011
Only an idiot negro male would make up such a ridiculous plate of tripe to make his pathetic little ego feel better about being the most hated, most pitiable creature on the planet. Hell, even your shebeasts don't want your AIDs sprinklers.
blackromeo4 juliet22

United States

#6 Mar 12, 2011
Look everyone its forest GUMP. Lol do you know every 7 mins some poor donkey is getting sexually abused by a white make just like you.
AxeMeAnythlng wrote:
Only an idiot negro male would make up such a ridiculous plate of tripe to make his pathetic little ego feel better about being the most hated, most pitiable creature on the planet. Hell, even your shebeasts don't want your AIDs sprinklers.
whites lie

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Mar 12, 2011
blackromeo4 juliet82 wrote:
Please leave the goats,sheep,pigs,dogs and cows alone. But seriously that beastiality stuff white men live for is sick no wonder they call dogs their best friends. They are in a sexual relationship with their pets a lot of the time. Just go look up that stuff i mean their are a lot creepy white dudes in thus world. Ps leave the friendly creters alone this message brought to by P.E.T.A.
Satans children will have sex with anything.They are disgusting.
blackromeo4 juliet22

United States

#10 Mar 12, 2011
Tell me about it, they want to call us out of our names, but their sleeping with animals .
whites lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Satans children will have sex with anything.They are disgusting.

Since: Apr 11

Europe

#11 Sep 4, 2011
even black people have sex with animals, they just don't have enough money and skills to buy and operate a video camera.
auntie bee

Mount Vernon, IA

#12 Sep 5, 2011
qualebs wrote:
even black people have sex with animals, they just don't have enough money and skills to buy and operate a video camera.
yes but i understand. its kind of hard to try to run a camera while standing on a 5 gal. bucket fycking a cow on sloped ground.

Level 2

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#13 Sep 12, 2011
blackromeo4 juliet82 wrote:
White women to.......
Satan

Orange, CA

#14 Sep 12, 2011
Less then 50 years having sex with blacks was legally considered bestiality.
zbra

Clifton, NJ

#15 Mar 16, 2013
fracking black woman is just like fracking a pig.
p.s the pig is be alot cleaner!
chad boy

United States

#16 Mar 16, 2013
AxeMeAnythlng wrote:
and only a uncook pale turkey would come a african american forum and talk sh*t about black people on they own forum, you pig trash bastard
chad boy

United States

#17 Mar 16, 2013
zbra wrote:
Did you know white people were related to the monkey?
Monkey have pale skin like you, look a shave monkey and come back and tell me does it has color in its skin.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#18 Mar 16, 2013
zbra wrote:
How would you know that?

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#19 Mar 16, 2013
Dee Dee

United States

#20 Mar 16, 2013
Cause they some nasty creatures!
Michelle

Cypress, TX

#21 Mar 16, 2013
qualebs wrote:
Thats the problem with you whites, you believe every race is just as SICK & twisted as you are. Well you're WRONG. White people are the Devil.

You shouldn't fuck animals. Its wrong!! and why in the hell would you want to. You are amongst too many other races of people & you are affecting the world with your sick fetishes & practices!!!!They are not humans!! they are animals you sick vile degenerates!!!

Michelle

Cypress, TX

#23 Mar 16, 2013
zbra wrote:
Stop raping defenseless homeless black women & sodomizing pigs. Find you a white woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 min mike 47,360
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min ritedownthemiddle 1,405,288
.............Trump GOONS out in Force 3 min white and cant fight 3
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 6 min white and cant fight 1,569
Where are the white women? 7 min Jax 1
Blk folk celebrating escaped criminal 10 min T-BOS 2
DNC Convention: Bernie supporters WALK OUT prom... 12 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 3
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 1 hr Concentrated Juice 78
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 2 hr Dark Truth 14,530
More from around the web