What are the good things about black people?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 6, 2011
This website spends alot of time on highlighting and focusing on the negative things about black people, especially African Americans. Please take a few minutes to share the good things about All black people.

I'll start off by saying that I think that we are the strongest people in the world. We are the most beautiful people. Our skin tones and complexions varies. Our colors range from coal black to ivory. We bring culture to the world. The majority of us are very spiritual people. We have special survival abilities. Despite all that comes against us, we always rise above those things. Whereever we find ourselves on the globe, we are always expressing ourselves in song and dance.

Share your comments.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 6, 2011
there are slot of sites that focus on positive news about aa's and this aint one of them. although there are ppl here that post positive threads

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 6, 2011
i said in another thread recently, that blk ppl in this country being a small minority group always stood up for what they believed in. stood up against 85% of the country to make a change for everyone.

what ppl dont realize is what blk ppl fought for benefits all minorities including women
nora

Greenwood, IN

#5 Jun 6, 2011
Nice thread!
Roy Hodgson

London, UK

#6 Jun 6, 2011
Garfield1 wrote:
This website spends alot of time on highlighting and focusing on the negative things about black people, especially African Americans. Please take a few minutes to share the good things about All black people.
I'll start off by saying that I think that we are the strongest people in the world. We are the most beautiful people. Our skin tones and complexions varies. Our colors range from coal black to ivory. We bring culture to the world. The majority of us are very spiritual people. We have special survival abilities. Despite all that comes against us, we always rise above those things. Whereever we find ourselves on the globe, we are always expressing ourselves in song and dance.
Share your comments.
There is a range of skintones in India too. They range from coal to milky white. The beautiful part is matter of opinion. Chinese culture goes back thousands of years. They contribute to society.

The jews might consider themselves stronger. What have blacks contributed to the world that other races have not? Sushi, Mexican, Chinese and Indian are some of the most eaten foods in the west.

Arabs are very spiritual. As our Hindu's, sikhs, etc. Jews have special survival skills. 6 million were gassed, and yet look how they prosper everywhere in the world. Song and dance? Have you seen the dances Indian? Indonesia ? Syria? Tonga? Tuvalu ?
Roy Hodgson

London, UK

#7 Jun 6, 2011
Blacks ( particularly in the usa or uk ) have bought a lot of bad to the world too.

Level 3

Since: Jan 10

Redmond, WA

#11 Jun 6, 2011
That there isn't more of them.

Level 5

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#12 Jun 6, 2011
Garfield1 wrote:
Share your comments.
We're all God's people. That's probably all that really matters.
TheTruthTheProph ecy

Washington, DC

#13 Jun 6, 2011
Black people are the first people of God. Black people minus a white washed mind are peaceful, spiritual, and good natured people. They can do what others do much better if they are given the opportunity. For many years we dominated the sports and entertainment industry. We are now in the White House. When you speak of true world history, we are always to most powerful. It has been less than 600 years that White Dominance became effective. For thousands and thousands of years our ancestors sucessfully ruled the majority of the world. In the US, the Caribbean, and the South America slavery held us back. In the colonized parts of Africa the people experienced a major setback. Today we know the truth and we understand what we must do to bring forth a positive change. Unlike other people we will arise with love and healing in our wings. All nations and people will be blessed. We will change the world and become distributors of goodness to all mankind. Yes we will rise again. We will forget the past. We will become a unified people again as we understand that LOVE is stronger than Hate.
TheTruthTheProph ecy

Washington, DC

#14 Jun 6, 2011
God will always make room for Black people!!!!! Unlike other people we will not focus on trying to eliminate other people to save ourselves. We know that the earth will always have space for us. We will possess the land that God has given us.

“Taylorgang or die”

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#15 Jun 6, 2011
I'm an honor student, passing with all a's.
TheTruthTheProph ecy

Washington, DC

#17 Jun 6, 2011
Mahoganyrose wrote:
Wonderful. Good Success!
Roger Charles Courtney

Cottage Grove, TN

#19 Jun 6, 2011
They possess loyalty and commitment, just ask the Democratic Party.
TheTruthTheProph ecy

Washington, DC

#20 Jun 7, 2011
Some Notable Black People
President Obama, First Lady Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Dr. Benjamin Carson, Bill Cosby, Henry Lois Gates, Colin Powell, Aliko Dangote,Harrry Belafonte,Louis Farrakhan,Kofi Annan,Sheikh Mohammed Aboud Al Amoudi,Nelson Mandela,Bishop T.D. Jakes, Patrice Motsepe

There are every day black Heroes and Sheroes who will never be recognized by the world. Yet they are distributors of goodness and contribute alot to this world that we live in. They are community activists, teachers, principals, mentors, ministers, doctors, lawyers, volunteers.
Nisey

Washington, DC

#21 Jun 7, 2011
We are beautiful people. We have substance.
Queen

AOL

#22 Jun 7, 2011
Mahoganyrose wrote:
Keep up the good work..stick with your preference in males in life...especially college and you will do great :)

“100%”

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#23 Jun 7, 2011
The good thing about black people is that many of still have the confidence and motivation to live life no matter how negative our surroundings are. Another good thing I like about black people is that we don't conform easily and we are very vocal about how we feel and we don't care how a person take it or who's listening.

“100%”

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#24 Jun 7, 2011
Roy Hodgson wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a range of skintones in India too. They range from coal to milky white. The beautiful part is matter of opinion. Chinese culture goes back thousands of years. They contribute to society.
The jews might consider themselves stronger. What have blacks contributed to the world that other races have not? Sushi, Mexican, Chinese and Indian are some of the most eaten foods in the west.
Arabs are very spiritual. As our Hindu's, sikhs, etc. Jews have special survival skills. 6 million were gassed, and yet look how they prosper everywhere in the world. Song and dance? Have you seen the dances Indian? Indonesia ? Syria? Tonga? Tuvalu ?
Most of us do not pit ourselves against what others have accomplished or done in the world. I know you whites do this a lot because you constantly need something to make yourself feel good each day. Naturally everyone should have confidence.
TrueBeauty

Johnstown, PA

#27 Jun 7, 2011
Everything. Black = best genes, most confidence, strength, strong sense of self. We don't rely on manipulation, putdowns to make ourselves feel better about others. Only people who have no self-esteem have to rely on slurs, putdowns, stereotypes, etc.

We don't rely on discrimination and racism to keep the so-called "upper hand" in society. We know we are powerful people and we know we are inherently better.

We will be the last ones standing on earth.
TrueBeauty

Johnstown, PA

#28 Jun 7, 2011
Mahoganyrose wrote:
Thats great! Keep up the good work hun!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min African AE 112,652
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 16 min RFD 122,796
Eu, Sweden burning in flames by Islamic invasions 16 min Zachary Chesley 11
Why Are White Women So Threatened By Black Wome... (Apr '12) 24 min guy 532
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min woodtick57 1,207,367
Repeating negatives about blacks 24/7. Obsessi... 38 min smh 2
White Men Are The Biggest Cowards Out There!!!!... (Jul '12) 41 min mike 43
Easter is another Whites Only holiday! 50 min Nucking Figgers 11
Poll Report the white trolls posts! LOL! 1 hr Nia_ 44
Biracial IS NOT black 3 hr AmeliaSkunks 520