Who needs the KKK when we have AAW

Who needs the KKK when we have AAW

Posted in the African-American Forum

Stupid idiots

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Mar 4, 2014
This is already at the top but
*bump*

Oh that's right threads like these get deleted, but when it's about us we have to take it. Oh we'll we don't have to prove that we hate them, they know it in their hearts.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4 Mar 4, 2014
Hear ye Hear ye wrote:
AAW have murdered more AA's in two years than the KKK have killed in one hundred years.
No wonder AAW are given preference in racist America.
Aren't you engaging in a bit of hyperbole ?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#8 Mar 5, 2014
Threads like this one are just sad. Black men on this forum are so insecure it is beyond embarrassing. At first it was funny, now it is just disturbing.
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#13 Mar 5, 2014
vibzme wrote:
<quoted text>
And you kill more white women than natural causes.
Maceo

BM kill themselves!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#15 Mar 5, 2014
vibzme wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't project your insecurities on others.
It shines right through you.
Whatever helps you sleep at night mate.
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#19 Mar 5, 2014
Moulinyan Parmesian wrote:
<quoted text>No, you're my toy.
http://latavolainbiancoenero.files.wordpress....
Winding you up and watching you fall of the edge of the table,
... is infinitely hilarious.
maceo

I harass Maceo because he goes from forum to forum harassing IR BW calling them bytches, hoes and sluts!

Maceo also has a problem with BW dating out especially White males. Maceo has been known to try to get women fired at his place of employment because he was angry at them for dating outside the race which is wrong because he was married to a White woman for 20 years while having affairs in his ofice!

He did this to BW and an AW at his place of employement!

For a Black man that hates BW and WM so much while chasing after WW sluts in his office and married a White woman, Maceo is angry at WM and tries to take out his bitterness on IR BW which is wrong!

I don't chase anybody else other than Maceo! He loves going around harassing others while he's a hypocrite himself! Tries to act like he's some LukeWarm Christian! lmao

Before you say anything "Know the facts" on his character not appearance he's a sneaky bastard he's a SCOFFER!

People don't normally react for no reasons unless a person does something to them. Otherwise I tell you the STFU since you don't know all the facts when it comes to MACEO

I also don't believe in men getting away with things and then women being penalized for doing the same things! You can take your Double standard BS somewhere else!

Do you know what I mean?

Maceo puts his BS out there and it came right back to him!
ObamaisaGenius

Gaithersburg, MD

#27 Mar 6, 2014
I dont know if black women killed black men that high. but they set them up sometimes. i watch the tv show first 48, And some of the black male criminals use black women and white women as bait to catch horny lonely men to rob them. Sometimes the men end up killed. But i think Black men will more black women. than the other way around.
SadButTrue

Falls Church, VA

#28 Mar 6, 2014
ObamaisaGenius wrote:
I dont know if black women killed black men that high. but they set them up sometimes. i watch the tv show first 48, And some of the black male criminals use black women and white women as bait to catch horny lonely men to rob them. Sometimes the men end up killed. But i think Black men will more black women. than the other way around.
Maceo

maceo

I harass Maceo because he goes from forum to forum harassing IR BW calling them bytches, hoes and sluts!

Maceo also has a problem with BW dating out especially White males. Maceo has been known to try to get women fired at his place of employment because he was angry at them for dating outside the race which is wrong because he was married to a White woman for 20 years while having affairs in his ofice!

He did this to BW and an AW at his place of employement!

For a Black man that hates BW and WM so much while chasing after WW sluts in his office and married a White woman, Maceo is angry at WM and tries to take out his bitterness on IR BW which is wrong!

I don't chase anybody else other than Maceo! He loves going around harassing others while he's a hypocrite himself! Tries to act like he's some LukeWarm Christian! lmao

Before you say anything "Know the facts" on his character not appearance he's a sneaky bastard he's a SCOFFER!

People don't normally react for no reasons unless a person does something to them. Otherwise I tell you the STFU since you don't know all the facts when it comes to MACEO

I also don't believe in men getting away with things and then women being penalized for doing the same things! You can take your Double standard BS somewhere else!

Do you know what I mean?

Maceo puts his BS out there and it came right back to him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The best strategy for us 1 min TheOriginalDoby 11
News Employer's No Dreadlock Policy Did Not Violate ... 3 min Mike 7
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 6 min dcool 1,225
MSNBC: Trump won 9 min Marcus Washington 100
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,433,214
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 11 min dcool 7,407
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 11 min bluestreak returns 92
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 15 min bluestreak returns 694
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 30 min dcool 296
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 40 min Mike 48,944
IR at the walmart 52 min ROMPER STOMPER 80
More from around the web