I'm giving Black Women the opportunit...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Out of the US back in France”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#74 Nov 15, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
This thread has quickly turned into men begging bw to care about their individual dating options :)
Brilliant.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#75 Nov 15, 2013
Bayo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello,
You forgot to mention the reson why Black men dont respect you but dont worry I'll remind you since you forgot to include it.
Black men dont respect you because Black women are ghetto, loudmouthed, obnoxious, attention seeking, unreliable, uneducated, not loyal, belligerent, impolite, lazy, illiterate, unhygienic, dirty, out of shape, unattractive, gold diggers, cheapskates, not well dressed, not well behaved, not well spoken, unsupportive, manipulative, condescending, dramatic, deceiptful, arguementative. Did i miss out anything?
-Bayo
You forgot to say stupid, evil, and cowardly, backbiting, two faced liars and gossip mongers, slandered and libelers.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#76 Nov 15, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to say stupid, evil, and cowardly, backbiting, two faced liars and gossip mongers, slandered and libelers.
Since you feel that way, then embrace IR and go live your life instead of venting on a forum.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#77 Nov 15, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
This thread has quickly turned into men begging bw to care about their individual dating options :)
To each their own
QBB

United States

#79 Nov 16, 2013
Bayo wrote:
I'm tired of hearing Black women saying that black men are self haters just because we choose to date outside of our race. So I just giving you black women a chance to tell us why black man shouldn't.
Please also mention what makes black women stand out from non-black women that would make black men want you.
-Bayo
Trust your own assessment. Bw do not have to prove or defend or justify their worth or value to you or anyone else. Whatever woman you choose and from whatever race is your own affair. There are different kinds of bw at different levels and tiers. Some may be more desirable than others and some may be completely undesirable for a number of reasons.
allena

United States

#80 Dec 9, 2013
BeAuTiFul SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>Let mamma school you right quick boo! First of all when I was in high school black boys (or AA young men)were not into non-black women. They had black PRIDE and they loved black females. I am not sure what is going on with some of you young bucks today but you need to know that you sound and look totally ridiculous trying to get with non-black females to anybody with wisdom.
Let's talk about self hate! If you are a black man that means that a black woman gave birth to you. Your mother should be the most beautiful woman to you on the planet. How dare you disrespect her by placing a non-black woman on a pedestal and acting as if she is better than the woman who gave birth to you, nurtured you, loved you and took care of you until you were able to take care of yourself. What kind of man does that to his mother.
When you put black women down you are also disrespecting your aunts, your nieces, your cousins and other black females in your family who love you. And you also are disrespecting yourself since you came from a black woman and YOU YOURSELF ARE BLACK. If a "black" man says that black isn't good enough then he is saying that he himself is not good enough and that my dear is self hate.
I see black as very beautiful. I love the unique ways of black people and the reason the rest of the world never get a chance to learn and admire the beauty in black people is because of SELL OUTS LIKE YOU who are always trying to worship other groups of people instead of just being yourself and being proud of who you are. When are you sell outs going to learn that you cannot talk bad about the people in your own race without talking about yourself. YOU ARE BLACK.....YOU CAME FROM A BLACK WOMAN.
I can understand if you just happened to fall in love with someone from another race.....but it is another thing to exclude your own people because of the color of their skin. You are doing to your on people what white people do to you.....and you can't see what the problem is? You and all of the silly little black boys like you are being very ignorant. And when you get a white girlfriend are you going to stay away from all the woman in your family and in the black community? NO...the first thing you crazy idiots want to do is bring your trashy whor3 white girls around YOUR BLACK MAMMAS AND SISTERS ETC AS IF WE ARE SUPPOSED TO ACCEPT THEM AFTER YOU HAVE DISSED US. Now how crazy is that?
Tell you what.... All you retards who want to date trashy white girls that's fine but don't bring them around us. The black woman is the thread to the black community ando we are going to have to start rejecting all negroes who date out. Once you date out go on over to the white side and stop bringing that junk around us. Go ahead and see if the white man will accept you in his world. Which I know he will NOT!!!!
some of the things you was correct but just because a black man came from a black female that dont mean a damn thang.that black female could have been the worst female on the planet.respect aint givin its earned.secondly there is only one race of human being and thats black and brown people of the sun.so called white people are albino africans and non blacks are a mixture of albino and black.black are the only humans with fully developed dna ever one else are inferior forms of human beings.thats why they hate on black people so much cause we are the standard gods true chosen people.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#81 Dec 9, 2013
allena wrote:
<quoted text>some of the things you was correct but just because a black man came from a black female that dont mean a damn thang.that black female could have been the worst female on the planet.respect aint givin its earned.secondly there is only one race of human being and thats black and brown people of the sun.so called white people are albino africans and non blacks are a mixture of albino and black.black are the only humans with fully developed dna ever one else are inferior forms of human beings.thats why they hate on black people so much cause we are the standard gods true chosen people.
The bible focuses on tribal lineage not skin color. Do you know what unbroken tribe you derive from?

Since: Aug 13

Bronx, NY

#82 Dec 9, 2013
My husband and I are BLACK....happy and raising my two grandchildren. BLACK love STILL exist in our home. If a black man feels he just got to have a white woman on his arm...so be it. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE OTHER MAN...JUST MY MAN.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#83 Dec 9, 2013
fellison44 wrote:
My husband and I are BLACK....happy and raising my two grandchildren. BLACK love STILL exist in our home. If a black man feels he just got to have a white woman on his arm...so be it. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE OTHER MAN...JUST MY MAN.
YEHHHH!!!!!:D

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#84 Dec 10, 2013
fellison44 wrote:
I hear ya!
ulu

Mauritius

#85 Oct 29, 2014
this is why us negros will never progress... we should we care who is dating who...we have enough problems in the world as blacks getting laid shouldnt be a discussion...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min VetnorsGate 1,745,315
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 54 min Ihn 18
Black men don't like using condoms (Oct '10) 55 min Tamale 31
100% proof that god cursed the black man 1 hr Agnes Miller 7
Does anyone else think the Starbucks incident.... 1 hr Tamale 1
Why are Negroes so ashamed of their heritage? 1 hr JohnnyBlanco 52
'Sperminator' many fathered 26 kids in Target ... 1 hr Tamale 33
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 3 hr The Patriot 115
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 4 hr THX White and Whi... 71
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 4 hr Tamale 26