Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Wow judging from the lack of responses..its fair to say bw dont care who you date. This is not the "Flavor of Love" dating show and no one cares to write a essay on why YOU should date them. Date who you want and stop whinning for attention. IR dating has been going on before you were even a seed in your mothers womb. You seem silly...lol.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Fasle positive.

Judging by the years of threads with BW complaining about who BM date let's take your words for what they are worth. Judge a woman by her ACTIONS never by her words because she will never do as she says.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

false*

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

The Enemy Within wrote:
Fasle positive.
Judging by the years of threads with BW complaining about who BM date let's take your words for what they are worth. Judge a woman by her ACTIONS never by her words because she will never do as she says.
Judge each person by their actions because one does not represent the whole ;) BTW this is topix where anyone can claim to be anyone and most threads are a tool for trolls to create conflict and entertain themselves. You are a fool to use such a small internet forum as a census of the black population lmao. I have never heard a bw in my circle complaining on who bm they don't even know date. Most are too busy with their man and family to care ;) Date whom you like and stop bothering bw about it. There soo much more to the world than YOU. How about productive conversation on black banks and a new Black Wallstreet these issues actually affect our community. No one is concerned with your arrogant vanity.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Bring your ir woman to a black bank. When a man marries the wife is to take on the customs of the husband. Bm dating ir is nothing. Now if too many bw date ir then our communtiy would have a problem. Bm need to support black banks you are the man and should have final say on banking options of combined earnings. AAMs need to build their communties the Asians, and Africans even those who are first generation immigrants are surpassing AAs whom have been here for over 400 years. Yet most bm only want to discuss whom they date and how much they are packing ;) Vanity seems to be the top priority with some of you immature AAM no wonder others climb ahead while AAs lag at snail speeds.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
Judge each person by their actions because one does not represent the whole ;) BTW this is topix where anyone can claim to be anyone and most threads are a tool for trolls to create conflict and entertain themselves. You are a fool to use such a small internet forum as a census of the black population lmao. I have never heard a bw in my circle complaining on who bm they don't even know date. Most are too busy with their man and family to care ;) Date whom you like and stop bothering bw about it. There soo much more to the world than YOU. How about productive conversation on black banks and a new Black Wallstreet these issues actually affect our community. No one is concerned with your arrogant vanity.
Who do you think you are talking too? You think I was born yesterday? I live in the same reality you do so I know what you know and what you just type is a bunch of BS.

I not only had to hear BW complain about every BM in hollywood that wasn't with a BW but I myself watched BW twist up their eyes at me if they even saw me walking in public with a co-worker.

You women don't know how to tell the truth.

Like I said. You will say one thing and do another. You think you are in control of BM minds by posting that you don't care... but you had to post.

When that Joey white boy troll used come on topix BM eventually got around to ignoring his ass. Because when we don't care... we don't care.

BW talk sht to him in public for show then PM him in private (Actions not aligning with words). His only attention was you BW because we BM truly showed we didn't care. And eventually you numb minded fools discovered he was clowning you behind your backs so he lost your attention too and now he's gone.

Do the OP a favor and do a better job of "not caring" or answer/respond to his thoughts.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think you are talking too? You think I was born yesterday? I live in the same reality you do so I know what you know and what you just type is a bunch of BS.
I not only had to hear BW complain about every BM in hollywood that wasn't with a BW but I myself watched BW twist up their eyes at me if they even saw me walking in public with a co-worker.
Like I said. You will say one thing and do another. You think you are in control of BM minds by posting that you don't care... but you had to post.
When that Joey white boy troll used come on topix BM eventually got around to ignoring his ass. Because when we don't care... we don't care.
BW talk sht to him in public for show then PM him in private (Actions not aligning with words). His only attention was you BW because we BM truly showed we didn't care. And eventually you numb minded fools discovered he was clowning you behind your backs so he lost your attention too and now he's gone.
Do the OP a favor and do a better job of "not caring" or answer/respond to his thoughts.
Your vanity is boring me lol. Besides that garbage paragraph can you write something intelligent on black banks and black wallstreet or does your intellect stop with false vain perceptions;) You are not special and bw are not crying or suiciding themselves over YOU. Who are you anyway lmao. Black banks are failing AAMs have a great wealth of spending power but don't know how to use it for there benefit

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
black banks ,wall street n most importantly black unemployment -
it is the highest in the country - more blks received pink slips
in October than any other race...
Right yet I have yet to see these issues addessed what happened to our black leadership? We are a bunch of chickens running wildly in all directions .Why is BET the supossed black channel not speaking out with solutions? Where is Oprah, and Michelle arguably the most influential AAs in this country? Lmao come to topix and bm are only speaking of ir dating.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
Your vanity is boring me lol. Besides that garbage paragraph can you write something intelligent on black banks and black wallstreet or does your intellect stop with false vain perceptions;) You are not special and bw are not crying or suiciding themselves over YOU. Who are you anyway lmao. Black banks are failing AAMs have a great wealth of spending power but don't know how to use it for there benefit
???

Do I sound like I came into this thread to talk about anything other than the topic?

Vainty? You sound like you are posting inresponse to my first two sentences... Which explains why your entire thought made NO sense what-so-ever.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
???
Do I sound like I came into this thread to talk about anything other than the topic?
Vainty? You sound like you are posting inresponse to my first two sentences... Which explains why your entire thought made NO sense what-so-ever.
That's what I thought the only things aam comprehend is vanity lmao. Soo thankful for my Carribbean husband AAM are lost without a cause. You came to this thread hoping bw cared about you and have to leave dissapointed. Have a great day! And dont forget to invest in black banks regardless of the color of those you date ;)
BeAuTiFul SoUl

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Bayo wrote:
I'm tired of hearing Black women saying that black men are self haters just because we choose to date outside of our race. So I just giving you black women a chance to tell us why black man shouldn't.
Please also mention what makes black women stand out from non-black women that would make black men want you.
-Bayo
Let mamma school you right quick boo! First of all when I was in high school black boys (or AA young men)were not into non-black women. They had black PRIDE and they loved black females. I am not sure what is going on with some of you young bucks today but you need to know that you sound and look totally ridiculous trying to get with non-black females to anybody with wisdom.

Let's talk about self hate! If you are a black man that means that a black woman gave birth to you. Your mother should be the most beautiful woman to you on the planet. How dare you disrespect her by placing a non-black woman on a pedestal and acting as if she is better than the woman who gave birth to you, nurtured you, loved you and took care of you until you were able to take care of yourself. What kind of man does that to his mother.

When you put black women down you are also disrespecting your aunts, your nieces, your cousins and other black females in your family who love you. And you also are disrespecting yourself since you came from a black woman and YOU YOURSELF ARE BLACK. If a "black" man says that black isn't good enough then he is saying that he himself is not good enough and that my dear is self hate.

I see black as very beautiful. I love the unique ways of black people and the reason the rest of the world never get a chance to learn and admire the beauty in black people is because of SELL OUTS LIKE YOU who are always trying to worship other groups of people instead of just being yourself and being proud of who you are. When are you sell outs going to learn that you cannot talk bad about the people in your own race without talking about yourself. YOU ARE BLACK.....YOU CAME FROM A BLACK WOMAN.

I can understand if you just happened to fall in love with someone from another race.....but it is another thing to exclude your own people because of the color of their skin. You are doing to your on people what white people do to you.....and you can't see what the problem is? You and all of the silly little black boys like you are being very ignorant. And when you get a white girlfriend are you going to stay away from all the woman in your family and in the black community? NO...the first thing you crazy idiots want to do is bring your trashy whor3 white girls around YOUR BLACK MAMMAS AND SISTERS ETC AS IF WE ARE SUPPOSED TO ACCEPT THEM AFTER YOU HAVE DISSED US. Now how crazy is that?

Tell you what.... All you retards who want to date trashy white girls that's fine but don't bring them around us. The black woman is the thread to the black community and we are going to have to start rejecting all negroes who date out. Once you date out go on over to the white side and stop bringing that junk around us. Go ahead and see if the white man will accept you in his world. Which I know he will NOT!!!!

Level 4

Since: May 13

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Bayo wrote:
I'm tired of hearing Black women saying that black men are self haters just because we choose to date outside of our race. So I just giving you black women a chance to tell us why black man shouldn't.
Please also mention what makes black women stand out from non-black women that would make black men want you.
-Bayo
Theres absolutly nothing about us that stands out,date who you want
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
you think.bm is a saint bro,nobody is . I got jumped by a group of bm for dating bw. here is what trip me out this that I knew hit on nonbw now that is so hypocrite don't you think?
Miguel

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

almost forgot everyday when a bm pass by a with a nonbw they give him props but when they see a bw with us or any other nonbm they call her a sellout. why?
Divalious81

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

LOL, this thread says a lot, Black Women are moving on and are no longer stressing after Black Men.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought the only things aam comprehend is vanity lmao. Soo thankful for my Carribbean husband AAM are lost without a cause. You came to this thread hoping bw cared about you and have to leave dissapointed. Have a great day! And dont forget to invest in black banks regardless of the color of those you date ;)
What the fxck are you talking about? West Indians have just as much ego as anyone. And I'm still at a lost for what was so "vain"?

Like I said you are all over the place. This thread had nothing to do with Black banks. You want to make one? I dare you make one. You don't really care. Name one Black banker?

I just watched one give a seminar last night and he was African on Tedx Talk. You couldn't name one if your life depended on it.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>you think.bm is a saint bro,nobody is . I got jumped by a group of bm for dating bw. here is what trip me out this that I knew hit on nonbw now that is so hypocrite don't you think?
Miguel can we BM claim our own women without having to ask you for approval?
Funny Font

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Kola_Koca wrote:
Wow judging from the lack of responses..its fair to say bw dont care who you date. This is not the "Flavor of Love" dating show and no one cares to write a essay on why YOU should date them. Date who you want and stop whinning for attention..
And let the church say Amen!
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

Divalious81 wrote:
LOL, this thread says a lot, Black Women are moving on and are no longer stressing after Black Men.
Bw are held hostage by illuminiti and the Babylon harlot spirit..the Harlots location is in the New World order Leaders and when one dies (a leader in the New World order)than all the leaders will die for the Harlot is in them and God will put the Harlot into prepidition ..this is in the bible rev.17 for those who can decipher prophecy (= and Bush Sr. is a good candidate he over 90 and in bad health ..so the Harlot time is short..you read it here first folks ..although I've known this for about a yr already

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Kola_Koca wrote:
<quoted text>
Right yet I have yet to see these issues addessed what happened to our black leadership? We are a bunch of chickens running wildly in all directions .Why is BET the supossed black channel not speaking out with solutions? Where is Oprah, and Michelle arguably the most influential AAs in this country? Lmao come to topix and bm are only speaking of ir dating.
Did Michelle run off to Europe again in a last ditch effort to save her girls from copying Hitlery KKKLinton and becoming lesbians? No matter what they say about Michelle, she is the only non-homosexual in the top ranks of the Dummycrat Party. May GOD Bless her.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••