Why does my married male coworker con...

Why does my married male coworker continue to flirt?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 4

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 5, 2014
I am a single black woman trying to make it. I work as a receptionist at on/gyn clinic. There is a coffee machine in the lobby. The other day a married doctor comes up to my desk making small talk with me. I was polite not flirty. He turns around makes a cup of coffee for me. I'm like thanks but I didn't ask you to do this. Then he says is it "dark enough" in a flirty way. Mind you he's white like 50 years old an married with kids my age. I don't date married men. As he got on the elevator he said " I really like you". How can I make him stop? I feel like he's trying to turn our professional relationship into a fling.
LORD

Athens, GA

#2 Apr 5, 2014
Just give time and observe like you're already doing. Keep track of what you have done so far on paper or file. If he keep on doing so, pay attention to detail of the account. STAY WITHIN YOUR LANE OF LEGALITY, WORD FOR WORD! Do not let throw you off where he can come back to haunt you!
Cigar Face21

Largo, FL

#3 Apr 5, 2014
pearlofagirl wrote:
I am a single black woman trying to make it. I work as a receptionist at on/gyn clinic. There is a coffee machine in the lobby. The other day a married doctor comes up to my desk making small talk with me. I was polite not flirty. He turns around makes a cup of coffee for me. I'm like thanks but I didn't ask you to do this. Then he says is it "dark enough" in a flirty way. Mind you he's white like 50 years old an married with kids my age. I don't date married men. As he got on the elevator he said " I really like you". How can I make him stop? I feel like he's trying to turn our professional relationship into a fling.
I think things will smooth out, cause he is white. If that had of been a brotha you would of been threw him up under the bus without even realizing god might of put you two together near each other for a reason, you interracial nuts are too much to deal with.
Jax

Ridgewood, NY

#4 Apr 5, 2014
Keep a picture of Al Sharpton near you. That'll scare the old white man away.
Igor from RUSSIA

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#5 Apr 5, 2014
pearlofagirl wrote:
Bring with you young white man an the doctor Gordon will fall behind

Level 4

Location hidden

#6 Apr 5, 2014
This is insane
The nurses are starting to give me evil looks.
Like I'm some tramp
Cha

United States

#7 Apr 5, 2014
pearlofagirl wrote:
Married? White, old, trash on the loose that wants to turn you ALSO into trash.

You know they always view us blackwomen as (easy) DON'T FALL FOR IT.
Once you WEAKEN and fall into his trap- your days of ordinary professional comfort IS OVER. The TROLL JUST WANT SOME 'COOKIES' but DON'T allow him to have pleasure off of you; the *itch got a wife; and if he's comming off to you THAT GRIMMY because he and his wife are nolonger kicking it- OH FUGGIN WELL.

Tell him to (beep, beep, back the fug up-) because your NOT into OPP.
He's testing you because your a blackwoman and he has belief IN THAT MYTH in reference to blackwomen. DON'T FALL FOR IT; DON'T BE FOOLISH, DON'T BE FOOLED, and DON'T be the FOOL; watch your back, watch your back. DON'T get SCARED, get SMART; keep things professional with him at ALL TIMES.

He wants YOU to drop draws- so that he CAN GET IN THEM; the ball is in YOUR court babe so- watch HOW (YOU) serve. Real Talk; peace out!!
Cha

United States

#8 Apr 5, 2014
Cigar Face21 wrote:
<quoted text>I think things will smooth out, cause he is white. If that had of been a brotha you would of been threw him up under the bus without even realizing god might of put you two together near each other for a reason, you interracial nuts are too much to deal with.
Idiot- Shhhhh!...sit your azzz down and keep it quiet; tipical knee-gar talk; talking low, and saying NOTHING. Throw a TROLL on the tracks!'Threader' ignore the 'gender' attack.

Reguardless, of COL or OR.....GEN or DER anyone that is wed in matrimony and blatiantly manifest DISRESPECT... shove him or her azzZ back into pocket. Asap.

Case in point: God DOES NOT bring us into contact with NUTS.
Ivan from RUSSIA

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#9 Apr 5, 2014
Cha wrote:
<quoted text>
Married? White, old, trash on the loose that wants to turn you ALSO into trash.
You know they always view us blackwomen as (easy) DON'T FALL FOR IT.
Once you WEAKEN and fall into his trap- your days of ordinary professional comfort IS OVER. The TROLL JUST WANT SOME 'COOKIES' but DON'T allow him to have pleasure off of you; the *itch got a wife; and if he's comming off to you THAT GRIMMY because he and his wife are nolonger kicking it- OH FUGGIN WELL.
Tell him to (beep, beep, back the fug up-) because your NOT into OPP.
He's testing you because your a blackwoman and he has belief IN THAT MYTH in reference to blackwomen. DON'T FALL FOR IT; DON'T BE FOOLISH, DON'T BE FOOLED, and DON'T be the FOOL; watch your back, watch your back. DON'T get SCARED, get SMART; keep things professional with him at ALL TIMES.
He wants YOU to drop draws- so that he CAN GET IN THEM; the ball is in YOUR court babe so- watch HOW (YOU) serve. Real Talk; peace out!!
When i happen to be in America i like only black girls sis don't be mad
Cha

United States

#10 Apr 5, 2014
Cha wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot- Shhhhh!...sit your azzz down and keep it quiet; tipical knee-gar talk; talking low, and saying NOTHING. Throw a TROLL on the tracks!'Threader' ignore the 'gender' attack.
Reguardless, of COL or OR.....GEN or DER anyone that is wed in matrimony and blatiantly manifest DISRESPECT... shove him or her azzZ back into pocket. Asap.
*correction: tipical knee-gar talk of- talking LOUD and saying NOTHING
Cigar Face21

Largo, FL

#11 Apr 5, 2014
Cha wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you make me you phaggget? You retarded ugly fugly tall ashy skiny fream who's obsessed with lightskin women like your own color dont mater. Lol!! Typical phaggit waman wannabe.
Cigar Face21

Largo, FL

#12 Apr 5, 2014
Cha wrote:
<quoted text>
*correction: tipical knee-gar talk of- talking LOUD and saying NOTHING
You interracial mop heads are all the same. Ignore the racist but will get al loud with a brotha! Your a joke!! You claim you hate whitewomen but you wish you were one! The wigs the contacts the skin bleaching the sucking and swallowing crakkkka d*cks ghetto gaggin ! Lol!! Your nothing but a beast with a crakkka mentality. Hahahahahahahaha!!crakkka cum dumosters at your best ?
Cigar Face21

Largo, FL

#13 Apr 5, 2014
Ivan from RUSSIA wrote:
<quoted text>
When i happen to be in America i like only black girls sis don't be mad
Crakkkaboy!! They were ghetto gaggers not real sistahs. CHA IS A GHETTO GAGGER. SHE WILL SUCK YOU OFF CAUSE YOU ARE WHITE.
black boy

Almaty, Kazakhstan

#14 Apr 5, 2014
Cigar Face21 wrote:
<quoted text>Crakkkaboy!! They were ghetto gaggers not real sistahs. CHA IS A GHETTO GAGGER. SHE WILL SUCK YOU OFF CAUSE YOU ARE WHITE.
ahahahah
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#15 Apr 5, 2014
Probably because you're a little hottie, Pearl. That would be my guess.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16 Apr 5, 2014
She always make these type of threads. Is this the same Dr that chased you to the elevator? Or the Dr that gave you the rectal exam? smh

Level 4

Location hidden

#19 Apr 11, 2014
Here's the thing.
He stopped speaking for a while.
I thought good.
But now he's started it up again.
I'm like does this guy ever give up.

Level 4

Location hidden

#20 Apr 11, 2014
He stammers.
He blushes.
Goo goo eyes
I'm like I wish your wife were here.

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#21 Apr 11, 2014
pearlofagirl wrote:
just tell him you are not interested. Do not be a home wrecker my dear. He is married therefore off limits.

“Easy.. cool & sexy!”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#22 Apr 11, 2014
Jax wrote:
Keep a picture of Al Sharpton near you. That'll scare the old white man away.
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas is a WHITES ONLY Holiday! 4 min SanTHXa Claus 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Reality Speaks 1,458,015
Why I love black men: From a white woman (Feb '15) 5 min Chuck 105
year 2096................................... 13 min dcool 218
President-elect Trump 16 min THX Crates and Ships 5
Welcome To AmeriKKKa , the new western Banana r... 20 min dcool 45
Stop Celebrating These Savage Cracker Holidays!!! 24 min Post USA Era 3
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 40 min dcool 269
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr PolakPotrafi 50,569
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 1 hr PolakPotrafi 154