passionate black girl make love to bi...

passionate black girl make love to big white man

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jmc

Champaign, IL

#2 Feb 14, 2012
wHY DOES THIS MAKE BLACK MEN SO ANGRY?
jmc

Champaign, IL

#3 Feb 14, 2012
i think it's quite nice!!! boy she luv dat dik!!!
Norwich Uni

Chicago, IL

#5 Feb 14, 2012
Troll Dreams about what he wants to do but dont know how even white girls dont want him
Interalized Conflict

Boca Raton, FL

#7 Feb 14, 2012
Lol stop trolling who you gone piss up?
Interalized Conflict

Boca Raton, FL

#8 Feb 14, 2012
Typo* OFF

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Chesapeake, VA

#9 Feb 14, 2012
Uh, BM are too busy getting women of other nationalities to care about what BW are doing.
Internalized Conflict

Boca Raton, FL

#10 Feb 14, 2012
Logic_c wrote:
Uh, BM are too busy getting women of other nationalities to care about what BW are doing.
Thats right dawg...
jmc

Champaign, IL

#11 Feb 14, 2012
you guys have little dicks. brutha aint packin
Levitta

Champaign, IL

#12 Feb 14, 2012

“Stop being moronic. ”

Chesapeake, VA

#13 Feb 14, 2012
jmc wrote:
you guys have little dicks. brutha aint packin
My question is, why are you on google looking at dicks? Is that what we have lowered ourselves to now? I don't know about you, but I'm not googling dicks to link people to them on topix. That shit is like homosexual as hell.
Professor Fate

Houston, TX

#14 Feb 14, 2012
A black woman would fk the carrot on Frosty the Snowman's nose if she thought it would give her a mulatto baby.

“Stop being moronic. ”

Chesapeake, VA

#15 Feb 14, 2012
Professor Fate wrote:
A black woman would fk the carrot on Frosty the Snowman's nose if she thought it would give her a mulatto baby.
Dude, you done made like 10 screen names. At least be smart enough to change your location at the bottom.
Levitta

Champaign, IL

#16 Feb 14, 2012
Professor Fate wrote:
ddtufu
Professor Fate

Houston, TX

#17 Feb 14, 2012
Logic_c wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you done made like 10 screen names. At least be smart enough to change your location at the bottom.
Houston is the fourth largest city in the United States, you idiot. Do you actually think I am the only one in this huge, sprawling metropolis with a computer? If you do, then you are a helluva lot dumber than I originally thought. I only post as Professor Fate. I can't speak for the others folks who live in Houston.
Professor Fate

Houston, TX

#18 Feb 14, 2012
Levitta wrote:
<quoted text>
ddtufu
If only you knew English, you could communicate with us humans. Try harder, chimp.

“Stop being moronic. ”

Chesapeake, VA

#19 Feb 14, 2012
Professor Fate wrote:
<quoted text> Houston is the fourth largest city in the United States, you idiot. Do you actually think I am the only one in this huge, sprawling metropolis with a computer? If you do, then you are a helluva lot dumber than I originally thought. I only post as Professor Fate. I can't speak for the others folks who live in Houston.
Okay troller.
Levitta

Urbana, IL

#21 Feb 15, 2012
bruthas get so mad when dey sees these vidios!!! tickles!
Shawn

Chicago, IL

#23 Feb 15, 2012
Logic_c wrote:
<quoted text>
My question is, why are you on google looking at dicks? Is that what we have lowered ourselves to now? I don't know about you, but I'm not googling dicks to link people to them on topix. That shit is like homosexual as hell.
Quit acting, you have no logic, you're not as smart as you think, you run around here saying you love Latina's all the time, have a half white child, probably 6 baby mama's, the first thing you mention about them is that you want the child to have white women hanging off him when he grows up, not about what you have in mind for his education, career or health. You think you are above everyone and you are not, you are a baby daddy, who can't keep it in his pants and can't marry the moms of these children. Sure you pay for your kids but get over yourself.
Letaya

Urbana, IL

#25 Feb 15, 2012
mmmmmmmm! luvs my white mens!!!!

J-Town Ninjas OHH yEe AH

“Fair and Balanced”

Level 5

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#26 Feb 15, 2012
hahahaha @ this thread

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 2 min TheOriginalDoby 9
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 3 min Dark Truth 446
Why are whites taller and stronger than blacks ... (Dec '11) 7 min T-BOS 161
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 10 min barefoot2626 288
wine-soaked Hillary bashes Obama 12 min TheOriginalDoby 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Realtime 1,417,883
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 15 min NotSoDivineMsM 14
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr fluer 228
The Real Clintons 2 hr Andrew 62
More from around the web