****More Afrocentric Lies:White peopl...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#61 Aug 17, 2011
Tekefer007 wrote:
<quoted text>
First...just to clarify things for the mental midgets around here: Eurasian/Europid/Europoid are all made up terms that are not recognized by any reputable research institution United States. When you see these terms it's pretty safe to assume you're receiving reconstituted information from "Armchair Researchers" (basically people that couldn't distinguish an egg from a 10,000 year old carving tool)
The University of Pennsylvania is an Ivy League institution and one of the foremost research facilities on the globe. Sarah Tishkoff is one of the foremost nuclear geneticists in the field and runs the Nuclear Genetics Department at the University of Pennsylvania.
This is what Tishkoff had to say about her findings relative to migration patterns of man:
"..these observations support the hypothesis proposed by other nuclear-genetic studies —that populations in northeastern Africa may have diverged from those in the rest of sub-Saharan Africa early in the history of modern African populations and that a subset of this northeastern-African population migrated out of Africa and populated the rest of the globe."
This is real science not fabricated propaganda to support lies that have been told for centuries that need to constantly be covered up with new lies. There is only ONE GROUP of humans on the planet and humans are inherently Brown...White people are a genetic anomaly. White supremacist values, which the whole world operates around right now, boils down to being a clever reuse, a veil, to deflect questioning about why or how people turned White, thus avoiding the whole inbreeding conversation and placing White people (anomalous people) at the helm of quite a few important global issues. It should come as no surprise to anyone that the end result is the slow destruction of the earth eventually making it completely INHABITABLE for ANYONE human, animal or plant.
This was correct until the last paragraph. "Whites" aren't an anomaly any more than anyone else. Brown skin may be common, but there are many other traits which vary between groups. All groups are "anomalies", then.

To hide how people turn white? Inbreeding? What the hell are you talking about? Environmental destruction has nothing to do with white people, it is about those in control seeking profit over sanity.

The most advanced countries environmentally include those of Europe, particularly Sweden and Germany. CHINA is the biggest polluter now. Don't you have a theory about the evil Chinese? LOL

Lose the racism. It makes you sound stupid.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#62 Aug 17, 2011
Tekefer007 wrote:
The other major issue is that probably 80% of the White population isn't even racist, but too many are Sheeple.
Here's some historical reference on how small groups of White people have been able to effectively mobilize other Whites into complying with doing terrible, unjustifiable things.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yxskSMgbhGUXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The HUGE benefit the world has now is that we are in the information age, it's impossible to hide things for very long anymore and the speed at which discoveries are being made are almost as fast as the speed of light. Bad news fro White supremacists. By and large they won't have the support of most White people EVER again.
Yeah, here again you make sense.

People everywhere are waking up!
BlackThought

Indianapolis, IN

#63 Jun 2, 2012
Holy Mackeral Sapphire wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are correct and ,at least, you admit it. groids ARE a race of losers.
The White man creates. The black "man" fakes.
No the black "man" creates as the black woman and black man were the 1st human beings on Earth and the 1st to create a civilization. The white man only copies and tries to take credit for it. The white man has brought terror, disease and destruction to every civilization he has contact with. "The white man speaks with a forked tongue" as once said by Indian Chief Joseph of Nez Perce.
The Universe is black so I guess you are going to say it did not create a thing.

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

San Francisco, CA

#64 Feb 9, 2013
Im world centric meaning I don't use Afro centric dogma to dispel Eurocentric lies. In truth I was quite astounded to find out "pale skin" in Europeans is only about 5,500 years old. Thats one Afro centric myth proved fact in fact the Afrocentrics gave White people 500 yrs credit on that one.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#65 Feb 9, 2013
JasperSpayde wrote:
<quoted text>You keep posting a link to a login protected site.The public isn't allowed access,we need your user info to see the article.
If the bm fakes'' then why are you cazy racist whites trying to steal bm history in Egypt (Africa)?
Barros Serrano

United States

#66 Feb 9, 2013
HuCipher wrote:
Im world centric meaning I don't use Afro centric dogma to dispel Eurocentric lies. In truth I was quite astounded to find out "pale skin" in Europeans is only about 5,500 years old. Thats one Afro centric myth proved fact in fact the Afrocentrics gave White people 500 yrs credit on that one.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
That is not true. Light skin evolved by multiple genetic pathways. That gene you are referring to was only one of them. Many very light-skinned people today do not have that gene.

So it is incorrect that “white” skin is 6000 years old. It is far older.
Barros Serrano

United States

#68 Feb 9, 2013
All neegurs are the same wrote:
If Caucasians became White from living in cold areas then how come Eskimos are brown...
It was not from the cold. It was due to lower levels of uV reaching the skin, as a mechanism for allowing vitamin D production in the skin. In the case of the Inuit and Siberian groups, they are living on a diet of fish and seafood, and thereby receiving sufficient vitamin D that the selective pressure for light skin is relaxed.
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#69 Mar 28, 2013
its a proven fact that whites were the latest in beings they dont belong anywhere and should get nuked!its obvious you crackers cant deny that as you cant say that you were around before coloured people that is ludicrous!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 1,641,374
I love black women and hate white women 9 min bluestreak returns 64
80% of whtie women cheat on their white husband... (Jul '14) 16 min LuvWomenThatLuvBBC 383
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 17 min Paul 296
Jewish Supremacists And Their Shabbot Goy CUCKS... 51 min Harrisson 56
Racism in America (May '17) 53 min im fair are you 1,003
Crakkka Jokes 55 min bluestreak returns 8
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr im fair are you 666
THREE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE WHITES. kir sucka 6 hr spooklevel10009 31
More from around the web