Slidell, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

Judged:

So, I dont care if white people created everything on this planet and brought civilztion to every person on the planet and invented all technology that we use today.

You didnt do it, and most whites who talk about it havent done anything, You and others like you have never and will never do anything in life of any importance.

And to the ones that did, Thank You!

I'm about to call up this badazz white girl that hit on me a couple days ago. And I'm going to beat thatthang up till theres nothing left and I'm going to do it for the advancement of all mankind. Thank you white man for paving the way for me to get ahold of your most valuable treasure!

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Slidell, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

IX Ancient Egyptian XI wrote:
<quoted text>
Have fun.You know Fat women need love too,so knock yourself out.
I've had over a hundred fine sistas and could make it more if I wanted.
Thank you black man for being such a failure in life.
Now we have sistas, not to mention every other type of woman on the planet, begging for us White Kings.
Thanks again.
Next!!!
If saying fat makes you feel better thats cool. Over a hundred huh? You might want to get tested, you know the sistas make up over 60% of the AIDS rate amongst women.

I'm glad such well to do white men like yourself doesnt mind comming on here and hanging out with us failures. Shoudlnt you be out there creating something so I can live a better life and get head from more white women? Tell your black boss at work Nomadic said hello

“r.i.p. brotha darrows x”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

Nomadic wrote:
So, I dont care if white people created everything on this planet and brought civilztion to every person on the planet and invented all technology that we use today.
You didnt do it, and most whites who talk about it havent done anything, You and others like you have never and will never do anything in life of any importance.
And to the ones that did, Thank You!
I'm about to call up this badazz white girl that hit on me a couple days ago. And I'm going to beat thatthang up till theres nothing left and I'm going to do it for the advancement of all mankind. Thank you white man for paving the way for me to get ahold of your most valuable treasure!
DAMN SHES ONE LUCKY B&TCH..LOL
your a mess

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

Judged:

<quoted text>
Have fun.You know Fat women need love too,so knock yourself out.
I've had over a hundred fine sistas and could make it more if I wanted.
Thank you black man for being such a failure in life.
Now we have sistas, not to mention every other type of woman on the planet, begging for us White Kings.
Thanks again.
Next!!!
wake up loser.take your meds

“Topix is soooo unhealthy...”

Level 2

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

http://mathildasanthropologybl og.wordpress.com/2008/03/08/af rocentrist-lies-about-stone-ag e-europeans-being-black/
When in fact it was the White/Caucasoid People who brought civilization to Africa not the other way around.
"What his published article actually said is that most modern Europeans look a lot more like the Mediterranean farmers that spread through Europe. The people most like the Cro-Magnons were the Guanches of the Canary islands (tall blond white people), the Finns and Swedes. The Guanches made it to the Canaries about 3,000 plus years ago, and are from Berber stock. There are cave paintings and Egyptian art prior to this date that show blond and pale skinned people in Libya."
*****Bonus*****: North African peoples originate from Souther Europe/Middle East. It debunks the Afrocentrics view of since the Nile Flows From South to North that 'Civilization came from the South'
http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.co...
Next!!!!
blah blah blah...Is this Black women Lover?????

“keep it fair across the board!”

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

nursesista wrote:
<quoted text>
yep it sure is!
Nomadic is hot

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

nursesista wrote:
<quoted text>
yes..(:
Nomadic is hot

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

Kathy Kat wrote:
<quoted text>yep it sure is!
hey kk..ive missed you.(:

“Topix is soooo unhealthy...”

Level 2

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

Ha!

K-Kat& nomadic..

LOL he is sick isnt he??? I thought he'd gotten put on blast already posing as a black man LOL......*smh*....does he think he's fooling ppl?
Thats just sad..

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

Judged:

Who even cares who did what way back when? None of us did it!

Level 1

Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

Nomadic is hot wrote:
<quoted text>hey kk..ive missed you.(:
hey wassup?

Level 1

Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

nursesista wrote:
Ha!
K-Kat& nomadic..
LOL he is sick isnt he??? I thought he'd gotten put on blast already posing as a black man LOL......*smh*....does he think he's fooling ppl?
Thats just sad..
yes he is something serious!
Nomadic is hot

Ilford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

Kathy Kat wrote:
<quoted text>hey wassup?
hey kk im okay..im feeling "grey"today as you can see..lol.hope you and your family are doing good..x

Level 1

TRUE SELF-MASTERY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

Judged:

PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA--At the American Association of Physical Anthropologists meeting, held here from 28 to 31 March, a new report on the evolution of a gene for skin color suggested that Europeans acquired pale skin quite recently, perhaps only 6000 to 12,000 years ago.(Read more.)

COINCIDENCE?

http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/summary...

Level 1

TRUE SELF-MASTERY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

Judged:

<quoted text>
Read and educate yourself.
"Modern humans did not begin to lighten in skin color immediately after entering Europe some 35,000 years ago. In fact, these ancestral Europeans remained BROWN SKINNED for tens of thousands of years"

Annual Meeting of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, a molecular anthropologist at the University of Arizona, Heather Norton, presented evidence that Europeans have a similarly recent allele at another skin color gene, SLC24A5. "The [evolution of] light skin occurred long after the arrival of modern humans in Europe." (Norton & Hammer, 2007). I THINK THEY HAVE MORE CREDIBILITY THAN
Mathilda’s Anthropology Blog.
Just another WordPress.com weblog
lol who the @#%$ is mathilda?
NEXT!!!

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2008

Judged:

Google Me wrote:
<quoted text>"Modern humans did not begin to lighten in skin color immediately after entering Europe some 35,000 years ago. In fact, these ancestral Europeans remained BROWN SKINNED for tens of thousands of years"
!
If people became light skinned in Europe than how do you explain the light skiined people in Iran, central Asia, and North Africa..some of whomeeven have light eyes and hair? Seems like somebody's theory is overlooking a few things.

Oh, and I did mention the light skinned East Asians?
RAGGA 007

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2008

Judged:

http://mathildasanthropologybl og.wordpress.com/2008/03/08/af rocentrist-lies-about-stone-ag e-europeans-being-black/
When in fact it was the White/Caucasoid People who brought civilization to Africa not the other way around.
"What his published article actually said is that most modern Europeans look a lot more like the Mediterranean farmers that spread through Europe. The people most like the Cro-Magnons were the Guanches of the Canary islands (tall blond white people), the Finns and Swedes. The Guanches made it to the Canaries about 3,000 plus years ago, and are from Berber stock. There are cave paintings and Egyptian art prior to this date that show blond and pale skinned people in Libya."
*****Bonus*****: North African peoples originate from Souther Europe/Middle East. It debunks the Afrocentrics view of since the Nile Flows From South to North that 'Civilization came from the South'
Next!!!!
U R TRULY a DUM DUM.

LOOK at the SITE you're CITING? A SITE that has been DISCREDITED and DEBUNKED in every SENSE of the WORD.

U EUROCENTRIC FOLLOWERS are TRULY RETARDS.

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2008

Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
If people became light skinned in Europe than how do you explain the light skiined people in Iran, central Asia, and North Africa..some of whomeeven have light eyes and hair? Seems like somebody's theory is overlooking a few things.
People Become pale in Central Asia before entering Europe

Level 1

TRUE SELF-MASTERY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2008

Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
is this a serious question?

Level 1

TRUE SELF-MASTERY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2008

Garrig wrote:
<quoted text>
People Become pale in Central Asia before entering Europe
The work also reveals for the first time that Asians owe their relatively light skin to different mutations. That means that light skin arose independently at least twice in human evolution, in each case affecting populations with the facial and other traits that today are commonly regarded as the hallmarks of Caucasian and Asian races.

either way, pale skin europeans are still 6000 years old! ha!!! says your own western scientists

http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/summary...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

306 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 1 min Gargantos 78,000
Big thank to black men for creating black girls 3 min MOSES-II 18
Papua New Guineans (Melanesian)...African desce... (Sep '08) 5 min Nakazoid 520
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,079,675
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min African AE 94,385
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 18 min Ugh 2,285
blacks age quicker! 22 min hahahahaha 9
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 1 hr Its a Zooo 438
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 3 hr John Snow 6,107
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 hr Joey 2 Times 119,465
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••