Strong BM revenge kills LAPD!!
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#155 Feb 10, 2013
*Correction: why did he wait to report the excessive use of force four days after the supposed incident and only after his FTO gave him a poor review. What if she never gave him a poor review? Logic tells me that the incident would never have been reported and which ultimately led to his termination.

At some point the rational person moves on. They don't go on killing sprees and targeting the very people that they would be serving with. Obviously, he wanted bad enough to serve with the LAPD to pursue the avenues that he did and to be, I would assume, reinstated.

The question begs, what would he do if he as an Officer had someone file a report about him and dragged his name through the mud. And if he stated that he would have capped two fellow Officers over the N word, good luck to him should he be faced with some of the things that Officers have said to them on a routine basis.~smh~
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Orchard Park, NY

#157 Feb 10, 2013
GILLIGAN

BUSTED

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
IS
A
LOSER
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#158 Feb 10, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't say. And I suppose the following person who penned that about sheepdogs, sheep and wolves doesn't either.
Meet...
"Lt. Col. Dave Grossman is an internationally recognized scholar, author, soldier, and speaker who is one of the world's foremost experts in the field of human aggression and the roots of violence and violent crime. Col. Grossman is a West Point psychology professor, Professor of Military Science, and an Army Ranger who has combined his experiences to become the founder of a new field of scientific endeavor, which has been termed “killology.” In this new field Col. Grossman has made revolutionary new contributions to our understanding of killing in war, the psychological costs of war, the root causes of the current "virus" of violent crime that is raging around the world, and the process of healing the victims of violence, in war and peace."
Now, go cheer your Cop killer on but one trust me, had he not have been fired, he would be serving on the LAPD. And odd but last time that I checked, if he was so concerned about that use of force, then why didn't he report it until after his FTO gave him a poor review? And how many years have gone by and now, he's going on the rampage to clear his name. His priority is his name and doing whatever it takes due to his own self-interest. If it's so important, wouldn't the right minded person want to stick around and see his name be vindicated if he is telling the truth. And what better way to seek his revenge than to play the race card in knowing the history that the LAPD has had and what a sore spot it is/opening old wounds. Regardless of what the outcome would be re his termination, the damage has already been done. He's played people like a charm. And this is not going to end well.
Have a nice day.
Aisling, would you try and keep your emotions out of these exchanges, it robs you of your clarity. I have no issue with his or your characterizing the duties of a law enforcement officer as such. however, these duties are expressed in a theoretical context and are standards that officers should aspire to.

I would love to see all officers comport themselves within these guidelines of conduct and ethics; but the reality is...they don't. So while your theoretical demands and expectations are within reason, they oftentimes are inconsistent with what takes place.

These derelictions of duty extend beyond just shooting innocent people; Dorner spoke about how officers inhumanly ignore wounded individuals, allowing them to lie there and bleed out until death. It is this type of corruption that each one of us can imagine happening to ourselves or one of our love that destroys faith in their integrity and credulity.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#159 Feb 10, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, not always. I seem to recall in another thread Aisling claiming as a FACT that Barack Obama's mother was a Communist. I ssked her if she KNEW this to be the case. Aisling said that she did know it, but evidence was not forthcoming to verify that knowledge. I wish I could remember the title of the thread. But different time, different discussion.
The interesting thing is that some people will tolerate on the part of the police hideous violations that they'd hardly tolerate elsewhere.
Yet police are arms of the State (locial, state and national). Yet people who claim to fear the tyranny of the state often seem incredibly trusting of the police readily giving them a pass no matter how outrageous or suspicious their conduct might be.
And if I remember correctly, you stated that an invite to your get together sometime back was extended to Bill Ayers, self-proclaimed the unrepentant domestic terrorist. Some people will tolerate Police headquarters in NYC, the Pentagon, etc being bombed, there being the loss of life, and then on 9/11, Billy comments being reported and where he stated that he wished he had done more.

How about you find that thread and link me to my comment because clearly you wanted to bring it up. I'll be sure to remind you in case you forget in that I'm sure all your efforts will be invested in cheering that Cop killer on and smearing those in LE.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#161 Feb 10, 2013
This guy is the epitome of a weak coward. He waited all these years to get revenge because he wasn't man enough to act when it was time. He may as well kill himself because if a white militia get their hands on him they will lynch him twice.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#162 Feb 10, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aisling, would you try and keep your emotions out of these exchanges, it robs you of your clarity. I have no issue with his or your characterizing the duties of a law enforcement officer as such. however, these duties are expressed in a theoretical context and are standards that officers should aspire to.
I would love to see all officers comport themselves within these guidelines of conduct and ethics; but the reality is...they don't. So while your theoretical demands and expectations are within reason, they oftentimes are inconsistent with what takes place.
These derelictions of duty extend beyond just shooting innocent people; Dorner spoke about how officers inhumanly ignore wounded individuals, allowing them to lie there and bleed out until death. It is this type of corruption that each one of us can imagine happening to ourselves or one of our love that destroys faith in their integrity and credulity.
Save your liberal tactics for another person.

I hate to say it but Dorner's credibility flew out the window when he stated that innocent spouses and children would be targeted at their places of employment and schools.

All I care about at the present time is that they stop the threat. Plain and simple.

When people start justifying Dorner's actions, which so far has been justifying the unjustifiable, that's when I look at things in a very simplistic manner. He should have chosen a different path.

That's all.
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#164 Feb 10, 2013
aisling- wrote:
*Correction: why did he wait to report the excessive use of force four days after the supposed incident and only after his FTO gave him a poor review. What if she never gave him a poor review? Logic tells me that the incident would never have been reported and which ultimately led to his termination.
At some point the rational person moves on. They don't go on killing sprees and targeting the very people that they would be serving with. Obviously, he wanted bad enough to serve with the LAPD to pursue the avenues that he did and to be, I would assume, reinstated.
The question begs, what would he do if he as an Officer had someone file a report about him and dragged his name through the mud. And if he stated that he would have capped two fellow Officers over the N word, good luck to him should he be faced with some of the things that Officers have said to them on a routine basis.~smh~
Probably the same reason why SOME women make sexual harassment claims after they receive poor reviews or have been fired. And there were in fact claims made against him by other officers. Two white officers in a van of eight others officers, openly referred to blacks as N*ggxrs and when Doran asked them not to use that language they refused and a scuffle ensued. The white officers were in fact suspended for 21 days for this offense. And another matter took place in the academy where he defended a Jewish cadet against other white cadets singing Hitler youth songs. These are matters of public record, not speculation. And now that this information is public knowledge, they suddenly want to reopen the investigation.

It is clear to me that his logic and rational had not abandon him at those times because he was reasonable in his restraint he made those reports; continuing with his job until he was brought before the board for retribution for having reported her. They did , as cops usually do, completely ignored the sworn testimony of the guy who she kicked in the had, not to mention that amongst the board members ajudicating his fate was an ex partner and a former commmander of Sgt Evans (the woman), so clearly, he was screwed; and at which time, one can assume that he was no longer rational and went over the cliff!
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#166 Feb 10, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Save your liberal tactics for another person.
I hate to say it but Dorner's credibility flew out the window when he stated that innocent spouses and children would be targeted at their places of employment and schools.
All I care about at the present time is that they stop the threat. Plain and simple.
When people start justifying Dorner's actions, which so far has been justifying the unjustifiable, that's when I look at things in a very simplistic manner. He should have chosen a different path.
That's all.
Sorry.....but I'm not a liberal! Also, remind yourself of your pious ethos when some white dude commits another mass shooting and the left and right wing media rushes in to tell us all that he's a PH.D student from a good, wholesome All American family with mental issues....please amplify your voice and take issue with their sanitizing his inhumanity with claims of insanity. No one is lending justification to his actions, however, we can't allow you to employ temporary and permanent insanity justifications to the actions of some and not to those of others. That's all.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#167 Feb 10, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the same reason why SOME women make sexual harassment claims after they receive poor reviews or have been fired. And there were in fact claims made against him by other officers. Two white officers in a van of eight others officers, openly referred to blacks as N*ggxrs and when Doran asked them not to use that language they refused and a scuffle ensued. The white officers were in fact suspended for 21 days for this offense. And another matter took place in the academy where he defended a Jewish cadet against other white cadets singing Hitler youth songs. These are matters of public record, not speculation. And now that this information is public knowledge, they suddenly want to reopen the investigation.
It is clear to me that his logic and rational had not abandon him at those times because he was reasonable in his restraint he made those reports; continuing with his job until he was brought before the board for retribution for having reported her. They did , as cops usually do, completely ignored the sworn testimony of the guy who she kicked in the had, not to mention that amongst the board members ajudicating his fate was an ex partner and a former commmander of Sgt Evans (the woman), so clearly, he was screwed; and at which time, one can assume that he was no longer rational and went over the cliff!
Christopher Dorner Court And Police Records Show Ex-Cop Murder Suspect Was Sensitive, Disturbed

"In 2008, after Dorner was deployed to Bahrain with the Navy Reserves, he returned to the LAPD and began to patrol with his training officer, Sgt. Teresa Evans. He had worked for just four months after his graduation from the academy before being sent overseas.

In internal police papers, Evans said Dorner repeatedly asked why he was being put back on patrol without reintegration training. On one occasion, he began weeping in the patrol car and demanded to be taken back to the police academy to be retrained, according to a summary of an interview with Evans contained in 2009 court documents.

Evans warned Dorner that she would give him an unsatisfactory rating and request that he be removed from the field unless he improved. A day after she followed up on her threat with a poor review, Dorner reported to internal affairs that Evans had kicked a severely mentally ill man in the chest and left cheek during an arrest.

A police review panel ultimately found the allegation untrue and Dorner was fired for making a false statement.

In the manifesto, Dorner said the LAPD destroyed his life, ruined his relationships with his mother and sister and harmed his military career.

Those types of statements don't surprise O'Toole, the former FBI profiler, who said narcissists feel intense shame and humiliation when outside events challenge their perception of themselves.

"He's somebody I call an injustice collector," she said. "When they respond to an injustice that they think is out there, their reaction is completely over the top.""
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/09/chri...

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#168 Feb 10, 2013
It makes you wonder if half the population is mentally disturbed. They skate through life unnoticed or labeled as quirky until something makes them snap. Sane people do not react to situations as Dorner has.

If Dorner's allegations are true, he had other choices to fight the system. The LAPD has allegedly got away with their activities for a long time, but you never know what or when that could finally be dealt with.

Dorner has become exactly what he is complaining about. He is no better than the dirty cops. He has no case or opportunity anymore.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#169 Feb 10, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>you an ole a88 woman. that's why you have that mentality. you have no fkin idea that this is war. you say you have grandkids. well, when one of the cops pulls your grandkids over for driving while black and talks to him like he's a dog and threatens him, then maybe you'll see things differently. too damn passive. they declare war on us bm, and when we retaliate, ole black women like you wanna get mad at us bm. but if we DON'T retaliate y'all see it as a sign of powerlessness. One time a cop stepped to me and he was talking shit and i yelled at his mfkin a88...he kinda flinched like he couldn't believe a bm would actually retaliate. i got his name and badge number and i was like aight mfker we'll see about that and got in my car and drove away and left him lookin all stupid and confused. but if i had had a gun in my hand, who knows? these mfkin cops think their job is to bully and intimidate and harrass bm...but if more of us stood up to their a88 what you wanna bet they'd put in a request to transfer out of the black community.
To the contrary, it has nothing to do with age. The older one is, the more racism they have experienced from the color-coded, racial caste system of the US.

I however, do not choose to hitch my wagon to this nut-job, or his manifesto. I also recommend that other clear thinking Blacks avoid doing so.

May Keith Lawrence, Rest In Peace:
http://www.vcstar.com/news/2013/feb/09/moorpa...

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#170 Feb 10, 2013
AgentSmith9 wrote:
Do you guys realize how many innocent people the LAPD has murdered, falsely arrested, and targeted for no reason other than being an arrogant group of power tripping idiots?
The military is structured.. We don't play that schit.
It's always a shock to vets getting out how fcked up the civilian sector is.
And it when it comes to the people that are supposed to serve and protect being fcked up like that.. it will most definitely drive any dedicated military man that loves his country to take some kind of drastic options.
The LAPD is fcked up.. Really fcked up..
I agree with this, and it showed in the manhunt when innocent people were shot at 50 times, without the LAPD even verifying that they were shooting at the right person. The poorly training, out of control cops in this case, shot a woman and her daughter delivering newspapers.

This is the same department with the Rampart Scandal, and Rodney King beating, so pretty much folks know that LAPD is overrun with some really bad cops.
Osama Been Laiden

Evansville, IN

#171 Feb 10, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
FInally, a brother said "fk it!" and started cappin' they a88. The LAPD been asking for this for a long a88 time. I hope he caps ALL them mfkers and then escapes to the jungles of brazil with some native chick. This man deserves a medal for each white piece of sh8t LAPD cop he pus a bullet in. He's a mfkin HERO!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/08/mountain...
This is the difference between blacks and whites. Blacks embrace lawbreaking blacks, whites reject lawbreaking whites.
Nairobi Trio

Tempe, AZ

#172 Feb 10, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Christopher Dorner Court And Police Records Show Ex-Cop Murder Suspect Was Sensitive, Disturbed
"In 2008, after Dorner was deployed to Bahrain with the Navy Reserves, he returned to the LAPD and began to patrol with his training officer, Sgt. Teresa Evans. He had worked for just four months after his graduation from the academy before being sent overseas.
In internal police papers, Evans said Dorner repeatedly asked why he was being put back on patrol without reintegration training. On one occasion, he began weeping in the patrol car and demanded to be taken back to the police academy to be retrained, according to a summary of an interview with Evans contained in 2009 court documents.
Evans warned Dorner that she would give him an unsatisfactory rating and request that he be removed from the field unless he improved. A day after she followed up on her threat with a poor review, Dorner reported to internal affairs that Evans had kicked a severely mentally ill man in the chest and left cheek during an arrest.
A police review panel ultimately found the allegation untrue and Dorner was fired for making a false statement.
In the manifesto, Dorner said the LAPD destroyed his life, ruined his relationships with his mother and sister and harmed his military career.
Those types of statements don't surprise O'Toole, the former FBI profiler, who said narcissists feel intense shame and humiliation when outside events challenge their perception of themselves.
"He's somebody I call an injustice collector," she said. "When they respond to an injustice that they think is out there, their reaction is completely over the top.""
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/09/chri...
thx, aisling

Agree 100% with the narcissist interpretation.
stag_r_lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#173 Feb 10, 2013
INVITATION FOR GENOCIDE
..
..
Brothers need to think globally; and, we need to trash all of this B.S. about violent retribution. The single wisdom that can be drawn from our Uncle Toms is the reality of the political weakness of the African American and the absence of any meaningful power to repel assaults against our people. Consider, Black men, women and children are harassed, tortured and killed by authorities damn near every day and nothing--I say nothing -is done. Often the perpetrators are promoted/rewarded.
..
Stop for a moment to think about the actual realities, but rarely mentioned about Black History. If not genocide, most certainly apartheid! Look around the modern world. Check out Rwanda, the Palestinians, the Baltics and it wasn't that long ago that Hitler and others tried to exterminate the Jew. Check out Nanking, the Assyrians. Hiroshima, ad nauseum. Ask yourself, What minority group--beside Muslim-- are branded as terrorist? What nations--besides those located in the Middle East-- are being invaded and ravished?
..
About genocide,Don't take word, here's a link.
..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_his ...
..
Why? Why confirm the current, negative narrative describing Blacks? Moslems wouldn't excuse a killer! Latinos, Asians, etc. wouldn't do it. Why are Blacks--no matter how legitimate the reason--excusing this man?

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#174 Feb 10, 2013
stag_r_lee wrote:
INVITATION FOR GENOCIDE
..
..
Brothers need to think globally; and, we need to trash all of this B.S. about violent retribution. The single wisdom that can be drawn from our Uncle Toms is the reality of the political weakness of the African American and the absence of any meaningful power to repel assaults against our people. Consider, Black men, women and children are harassed, tortured and killed by authorities damn near every day and nothing--I say nothing -is done. Often the perpetrators are promoted/rewarded.
..
Stop for a moment to think about the actual realities, but rarely mentioned about Black History. If not genocide, most certainly apartheid! Look around the modern world. Check out Rwanda, the Palestinians, the Baltics and it wasn't that long ago that Hitler and others tried to exterminate the Jew. Check out Nanking, the Assyrians. Hiroshima, ad nauseum. Ask yourself, What minority group--beside Muslim-- are branded as terrorist? What nations--besides those located in the Middle East-- are being invaded and ravished?
..
About genocide,Don't take word, here's a link.
..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocides_in_his ...
..
Why? Why confirm the current, negative narrative describing Blacks? Moslems wouldn't excuse a killer! Latinos, Asians, etc. wouldn't do it. Why are Blacks--no matter how legitimate the reason--excusing this man?
Very few Blacks are excusing this man. Most Black people know that he is just another deranged killer. The OP has an opinion that is not shared by every Black, or even a majority of Blacks.
stag_r_lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#175 Feb 10, 2013
Osama Been Laiden wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the difference between blacks and whites. Blacks embrace lawbreaking blacks, whites reject lawbreaking whites.
You need to better understand the law and how it functions. Laws are hardly made to protect the average individual, instead they are made to protect and/or benefit the powerful. Hence, you pay taxes, the powerful not only avoid taxes, but benefit from the taxes you pay.

“Liberals hate America ”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#177 Feb 10, 2013
Christopher Dorner = cold blooded killer/murderer

He is no different than James Holmes or Adam Lanza. I hope he either gets shot on sight or if captured gets the death penalty.

ANYBODY who supports this man (or makes excuses for him) is a low life, murder supporting thug themselves.

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#178 Feb 10, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
You can thank Dorner for that in that there was a reason those Officers were there due to Dorner naming them as high value targets. It just goes to show that Dorner could care less as to who gets hurt. While he plays victim. Why do you think they are trying to apprehend him? It's so that no innocent people get hurt or even killed in that even under the best of circumstances, things can go wrong and Dorner damn well knows that. He knows damn well that the LAPD will be the one's blamed. Plain and simply, he's a coward. If he has nothing to lose, how about he insert object and suck. Problem solved.
No, your personal problem is not solved. Based on just a few of your replies show you're not really worth a whole lot of responses. He still proves these cops have always been out of control, you dumb troll.

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#179 Feb 10, 2013
BF Skinner wrote:
This thread epitomizes America's moral decline. Hoping for your fellow human beings to die is evil on the highest level of evil. American society truly is becoming the Great Satan.
Becoming a Great Satan? America has always been a Great Satan, and now she's having her skirt lifted, and her shame is showing as prophesied.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Black people: do you consiter QUADROONS (1/4 bl... (Nov '09) 2 min enoch powell 131
I'm getting tired of racism. (Apr '13) 4 min peter 109
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 4 min True Judgement 2,098
The White Race: Nature’s Greatest Miracle 7 min MeSo 13
News Elkhart County regroups after flap over all-whi... 8 min peter 3
Republicans wish they had a Hillary caliber can... 9 min oday 7
Cosby's "reparations-degree" revoked ... lmfao 10 min Skiff Azlaan 12
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 17 min LMBAO 46,533
Eurafrica 39 min enoch powell 24
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 51 min Marcus Washington 108
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 hr KIP 301
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr Yo mama 32,682
More from around the web