KIP

San Francisco, CA

#928 Feb 18, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! you called yourself telling desmonds life story here, LOL!!!
can't wait to see his response.
Called myself?
How so?

Desmond's response will the be same, ie full of aggression, resentment, anger, and more glorified ghetto antics. It's all he knows and all he will be doomed to understand until he grows out of it if he can. The fact remains that I'm convinced his behavior is indicative of someone exposed to prenatal drug use. You can call me whatever you want. When it comes to vilifying other black people nobody does it better than other black people, so go ahead. However, I know where I've been, what I've done, and how I was raised. I'm my own self-made man. Negroes like Desmond don't do anything. They don't build nothing and all they do is BALK! I've watched it all my life. They balk endlessly over white people and other perceived offenses against them. I don't know about you or your family, but I come from a long line black people who WORKED. My grandmother was a midwife in the South and my grandfather was a railroad man. I know much of my family history. Do YOU? I'm certainly not hindered by some street-walking willie wondering why whitey wets his whistle like that comical Desmond.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#929 Feb 18, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
Sacrifices is a way to effect change in any society by any means necessary.
What is it that you want to sacrifice and for what kind of change?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#930 Feb 18, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
im astonished! i would have never thought you had even an iota of intellectual, historical knowledge. well put. thanks again.
You are astonished, because you are quick to pass judgement.
OneEveryMinute

Westfield, IN

#931 Feb 18, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
im astonished! i would have never thought you had even an iota of intellectual, historical knowledge. well put. thanks again.
Yeah, "intellectual, historical knowledge" usually manifests itself in the ability to copy and paste somebody else's thoughts.

http://voices.yahoo.com/the-psychological-eff...

smdh

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#932 Feb 18, 2013
Nairobi Trio wrote:
<quoted text>
As much sense as him playing Goldilocks in all those cabins.
Do you have any idea how happy people are that he got himself burned to a crisp? Even his mother, whom he lived with, has disavowed him.
Has Dorner's mother made any statements about all this? If so, what did she say?

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#933 Feb 18, 2013
OneEveryMinute wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, "intellectual, historical knowledge" usually manifests itself in the ability to copy and paste somebody else's thoughts.
http://voices.yahoo.com/the-psychological-eff...
smdh
well at least he brought it to the table. at first the bird was talking about how blk women ain't shitz and all kinds of crazy stuff then he posts something informative and intellectual.

i gave him props for that.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#934 Feb 18, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
You are astonished, because you are quick to pass judgement.
don't know what you mean by this.
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#935 Feb 18, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
interesting info. thanks for sharing.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TNVBT2RFU0R2T...
PoopChute

Houston, TX

#936 Feb 18, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
Before Europeans came, Africans had varied ways of life under
different kinds of governments. Kings ruled great empires like
Mali and Songhai. Some states had democratic rule. Some groups
had no central government. Some Africans lived in great cities
like Timbuktu, while others lived in small villages deep in the
forests. Some were nomadic hunters, and some were skilled artists
who sculpted masks and statues of wood, gold, or bronze.
Impact on Africa In addition... to the Africans captured and sold,
many were killed during raids. About two-thirds of those taken
were men between the ages of 18 and 30. Slave traders chose
young, strong, healthy people, leaving few behind to lead families
and villages. African cities and towns did not have enough workers.
Family structures were destroyed.
When Europeans ended the slave trade, they did not lose interest
in Africa. The Industrial Revolution had changed economies
in Europe and the United States. Africa could supply both raw
materials, such as minerals, and new markets for goods.
Competition for Africa In the 19th century,
European nations began to compete for control
of Africa. Each wanted the biggest or richest
colonies and control of trade. To avoid wars
over territory, European and U.S. leaders met in
Berlin in 1884. There, and in later meetings,
they discussed how to divide Africa. No
Africans were consulted. Over the next 20
years, Belgium, France, the United Kingdom,
Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, and the
Ottoman Empire all established colonies in
Africa. By 1912, only Ethiopia and Liberia
remained independent....i could go on and on.........
All your points certainly beg the question: Why would the africans accept this colonization? Weren't they strong enough to stand on their own? Why did they not take up arms against the oppressors? After all, they have been here much longer than Europeans and would have progressed much further than Europeans. They surely were much more advanced and more technically savvy than the European newcomers. Just doesn't add up.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#938 Feb 19, 2013
Stop it stop it stop it we have all become the very thing we blame and now we hold that hostage there was a time we could give each other a look and we had empathy for each other well whether or not you hate your enemy but sometimes you become the very thing we pass each other on the street just to see that face brought each other joy Uncle Tom,sell out,welfare mother, out of wedlock,thug, crack head, trying to look white, rich ni&&gha, jungle bunny, anything that was planted where was this seed implanted from and we keep letting it grow

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#939 Feb 19, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems we are having a failure to communicate.
No surprise, young black men like you seem to fail at everything lately. You can't even read critically. You can't read, you can't understand, you wont listen, you can't socialize without trouble, when I mention work you get angry at that, but you are ALWAYS the first to come calling somebody an Uncle Tom. When it comes to confusion and discontent you are all over it. It's no wonder your demographic cannot live long and often ends up being cared for by the criminal justice system. You sound young, but more like a damn crack baby to me. It's as if your mother smoked cocaine while she carried you. I understand this has been a problem in many of our communities and you sound like patient A.
The fact of the matter Desmond is that you can't see shyt. You hate too much and refuse to understand or listen. I've been trying to tell you and offer ideas, but you don't get it. You'd rather fight and participate in the drama. It's all you're used to. You haven't been anywhere or done anything else. When presented with the idea you get angry.
Now does any of that sound like I'm trying to fit in with anyone, LOL?
LOL...yeah, dude. It's us young bm who are all fked up and y'all ole mfkers who really have your act togeher...

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#940 Feb 19, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Called myself?
How so?
Desmond's response will the be same, ie full of aggression, resentment, anger, and more glorified ghetto antics. It's all he knows and all he will be doomed to understand until he grows out of it if he can. The fact remains that I'm convinced his behavior is indicative of someone exposed to prenatal drug use. You can call me whatever you want. When it comes to vilifying other black people nobody does it better than other black people, so go ahead. However, I know where I've been, what I've done, and how I was raised. I'm my own self-made man. Negroes like Desmond don't do anything. They don't build nothing and all they do is BALK! I've watched it all my life. They balk endlessly over white people and other perceived offenses against them. I don't know about you or your family, but I come from a long line black people who WORKED. My grandmother was a midwife in the South and my grandfather was a railroad man. I know much of my family history. Do YOU? I'm certainly not hindered by some street-walking willie wondering why whitey wets his whistle like that comical Desmond.
This dumb mfker talking about "when it comes to villifying blacks no one does it better than other blacks..." this is the same dumb mfker who never had nothing but hate for black people and he's gonna post this sh8t. YOu absolute mouth-breathing moron... You're making a spectacle of yourself. YOu have everybody on this board thinking you're either borderline retarded or on drugs. Not the good kind of drugs that, according to you, my mom took and made me VERY defiant and sh8t, though... we talkin the kind of drugs that turned you into a self-hating, docile nincompoop without an ounce of self-respect.
The Truth

Rhinelander, WI

#941 Feb 19, 2013
Desmond is typical of the modern day ghetto rat. An excuse maker,....its always this or that, or unfair this, mistreatment that,...in the end ALL IT REALLY IS is an excuse not to work and be productive like the rest of normal society.

Desmond has created the life he lives by his own actions and he is VERY angry about it. Instead of simply looking in the mirror, being HONEST, and taking ow3nership of his life it is much easier to blame the white man,...what a puzzzzy our lil Des is.

Little Des is also hate filled because he KNOWS Deep down he has ZERO POWER, nor will he ever have ANY power,...the reason he has none is because he hasnt actually EARNED any,...nor will he ever. Again,....he takes the puzzy way out and blames evil whitey instead of the one who put him in this position........HIMSELF!

Go ahead Des,...have your DREAMS of overthrowing the Whiteman, killing him, wiping him off the face of the planet, ect ect ect. But WHO do you blame then? Will you finally look inward and admit it was YOU all along?

Besides,...you, I, and EVERYONE else know that your silly dream is just that....A DREAM. You have no power to run your own household by yourself let alone overthrow the white man! LMAO In fact,.....I fully expect you to vanish from this board one day as you will most probably be dead or in Jail. My guess is jail though,....Its where all the puzzzies like you end up eventually. Have fun with THAT!

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#942 Feb 19, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>....The idea that you say Aisling may have some wholesome Midwestern charm is beyond me....
Actually, in prior conversations, she has been quite sweet.

It may help to look beyond a person's outwardly offensive conduct and try to imagine walking a mile or two in their shoes. Being a survivor of various kinds of emotional/psychological trauma, and struggling with issues like PTSD or clinical depression or God-knows-what-else, cannot be easy. Sometimes racial slurs - amongst other profanities - hurled in anger are a manifestation not so much of bitter hatred, but of a deeper, inner hurt and loneliness.

Upon recognizing that, at that point one can either engage or disengage with the person in pain. As I'm sure you know, Topix-AA is full of the 'walking wounded' of all races.

As for brother Des... he may be more complex than you initially thought. I'll say more later.
The Truth

Rhinelander, WI

#943 Feb 19, 2013
50 bucks says Desmond still lives at home with his mama and her subsidized housing and foodstamps. Doesnt work,....thats for sure. In here way too much to actually have a productive job. Im betting he stays up late and doesnt go to bed until 5,6, maybe 7 am in the morning. Sleeps until 2,3 in the afternoon. Gets up, makes himself somthin to eat from his mama's foodstamps,...and heads on over to the computer. Every day the same as the last. LMAO!!!!!! What a life! No wonder this fukkkktard is sooooooooooo miserable. Best part is,...like all ghetto rats, he did it to himself!

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#944 Feb 19, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Desmond is typical of the modern day ghetto rat. An excuse maker,....its always this or that, or unfair this, mistreatment that,...in the end ALL IT REALLY IS is an excuse not to work and be productive like the rest of normal society.
Desmond has created the life he lives by his own actions and he is VERY angry about it. Instead of simply looking in the mirror, being HONEST, and taking ow3nership of his life it is much easier to blame the white man,...what a puzzzzy our lil Des is.
Little Des is also hate filled because he KNOWS Deep down he has ZERO POWER, nor will he ever have ANY power,...the reason he has none is because he hasnt actually EARNED any,...nor will he ever. Again,....he takes the puzzy way out and blames evil whitey instead of the one who put him in this position........HIMSELF!
Go ahead Des,...have your DREAMS of overthrowing the Whiteman, killing him, wiping him off the face of the planet, ect ect ect. But WHO do you blame then? Will you finally look inward and admit it was YOU all along?
Besides,...you, I, and EVERYONE else know that your silly dream is just that....A DREAM. You have no power to run your own household by yourself let alone overthrow the white man! LMAO In fact,.....I fully expect you to vanish from this board one day as you will most probably be dead or in Jail. My guess is jail though,....Its where all the puzzzies like you end up eventually. Have fun with THAT!
As far as Desmond's his charges against the LAPD are concerned, they're basically correct and well verified. As far as the advocacy of violence in reply to social wrongs, it is well to be very cautious. I acknowledge the right to self-defense. But the measures taken by the ex-cop in LA is not in my view the best way to go. I can understand why many Black and Brown people--especially those poor folk whom Dr. King called "disinherited children of god" and who you call "ghetto rats--I can understand how they often feel driven to extremes.
What is needed, however, is ORGANIZED community resistance to injustice, and an organized struggle for social justice and the advancement of our human and civil rights.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#945 Feb 19, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, in prior conversations, she has been quite sweet.
It may help to look beyond a person's outwardly offensive conduct and try to imagine walking a mile or two in their shoes. Being a survivor of various kinds of emotional/psychological trauma, and struggling with issues like PTSD or clinical depression or God-knows-what-else, cannot be easy. Sometimes racial slurs - amongst other profanities - hurled in anger are a manifestation not so much of bitter hatred, but of a deeper, inner hurt and loneliness.
Upon recognizing that, at that point one can either engage or disengage with the person in pain. As I'm sure you know, Topix-AA is full of the 'walking wounded' of all races.
As for brother Des... he may be more complex than you initially thought. I'll say more later.
But Aisling is one sick girl, twisted with thinly veiled racial biases which I'm not sure she's even aware of. She can seem rational at first....and then turn toxic.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#946 Feb 19, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
But Aisling is one sick girl...
As was this beautiful soul, Savant:

http://img1.imagesbn.com/p/9780375405990_p0_v...

Not all can be saved with love - but sometimes you never know unless you try.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#947 Feb 19, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
But Aisling is one sick girl, twisted with thinly veiled racial biases which I'm not sure she's even aware of. She can seem rational at first....and then turn toxic.
More than toxic sir : she openly supports nazi hatred against Black people. And sir Harrisson may be fooled by his good heart and positive appreciation of all WW. Are we sure "she" is one ? maybe but it's Afam Topix, kingdom of the redneck fake IDs.
If he wants to cure her with love, he will have to be a "long distance runner" if i can say so but he certainly can be a great "labourer" in this field. Let's see if Black love is here a good cure for her :-)

a whiteboi
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#948 Feb 19, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>This dumb mfker talking about "when it comes to villifying blacks no one does it better than other blacks..." this is the same dumb mfker who never had nothing but hate for black people and he's gonna post this sh8t. YOu absolute mouth-breathing moron... You're making a spectacle of yourself. YOu have everybody on this board thinking you're either borderline retarded or on drugs. Not the good kind of drugs that, according to you, my mom took and made me VERY defiant and sh8t, though... we talkin the kind of drugs that turned you into a self-hating, docile nincompoop without an ounce of self-respect.
"Everybody's praying
And everybody's saying
But when come time to do
Everybody's laying"

Curtis Mayfield, "If There's a Hell Below" 1972

Everyone on this board doesn't think I'm borderline retarded or on drugs. At any rate I'm not dependent on what other people here might think. I KNOW I'm right about many of these things and that's why you don't like what I'm saying.

Hate for black people? Me? Not on your life Desmond. If I hated black people I wouldn't waste time here. I just see things differently.

I can go to ANY city in America and find 1000 young black men like you. ANY damn city - St. Louis, Detroit, Los Angeles, Oakland, Brooklyn, Omaha, even here in San Francisco. They'll preach from the highest mountain about how white folks have done them wrong, but when it comes time for THEM to do something meaningful, they're at a loss. You see them 'hanging" out all day in front of liquor stores, on the corner doing absolutely NOTHING. It's even on weekdays while everyone else is off to work or school. There's even older guys my age hanging out, drinkin', doing nothing, but when it comes time to pass blame on white folks they're all scholars of some sort. I'm not discrediting the grievances of past racism, but I see what I see.

Before we married, my wife and I owned a unit in a building near a mostly black section of town. You couldn't get a brother to pick up a paint brush and go over the side of a building for the world. If you paid him you'd have to hope he showed up on time. One day somebody paid a bunch of Mexicans to paint the sides of some public housing units. Some silly negro with a bullhorn came out yelling at them to leave, because they were infringing on what was supposed to be an established (black) community. This shyt needs to stop.

People like to boast, brag, and think they are all into preserving something, because it sounds good. It looks nice on paper. The appearance is pleasing, but when it comes to DO everybody's layin'.

You need to figure out why everybody is layin' Since that's the case, there must be something wrong with the message.

Think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm sick of this Tme from Germany trashing the US 2 min blackqueen 6
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 3 min blackqueen 320
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,232,434
Is Spotted Girl a spy? 6 min lol 16
Why does bicuriousnow troll as a white person 7 min Lbino 2
Whites don't hate you skin color, we hate.... (Jul '12) 9 min blackqueen 16
Why do Africans stink so bad? (Jul '11) 13 min Will E Lynch 27
why do white people hate other races so much 16 min SkyJack29 376
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 51 min johnplustwomore 120,518
Jesus Christ was a black Jew. Double low Race f... 2 hr alex 144
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 4 hr Samoan Irish 6,800
More from around the web