Strong BM revenge kills LAPD!!
Roger Taney

Wise, VA

#862 Feb 16, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hpMg393Imk4XX
it starts...
It ends with a deep fried negro. Dead negroes make me nut.
Roger Taney

Wise, VA

#863 Feb 16, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. I would be interested in where the investigation goes now that Dorner's passed away.
He's dead, dead, dead! Ashes to ashes...
Black momma

Temecula, CA

#865 Feb 17, 2013
Roger Taney wrote:
<quoted text>
It ends with a deep fried negro. Dead negroes make me nut.
Because that is the only way you can get a nut is thought of a big black d&&k shoved in your ass. Don't worry you will find another big buck to bring back those wonder years those wonderful years of his sweat on your forehead while you had your baby blue knee pads on. Don't worry you will still be the back catcher

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#866 Feb 17, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>a real man wouldn't crave d8ck, you phag.
There you go again with your ad hominem attacks.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#867 Feb 17, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with your ad hominem attacks.
dude, sorry about the ad homo attacks...i have nothing against gays....some of the best people i know are gay...but to be honest, with your sissy mentality, you belong with the women.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#868 Feb 17, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text> dude, sorry about the ad homo attacks...i have nothing against gays....some of the best people i know are gay...but to be honest, with your sissy mentality, you belong with the women.
Another ad hominem attack. You are just mad because I question the "masculinity" of a man who shoots a unarmed girl.
Black momma

Temecula, CA

#869 Feb 17, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text> dude, sorry about the ad homo attacks...i have nothing against gays....some of the best people i know are gay...but to be honest, with your sissy mentality, you belong with the women.
Don't be a tiger woods you don't need to aplogize for s&&t this a open form. I have so many gay friends. Gays are still men oh poor me go do some push ups this what we called the american way
Roger Taney

Wise, VA

#870 Feb 17, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Because that is the only way you can get a nut is thought of a big black d&&k shoved in your ass. Don't worry you will find another big buck to bring back those wonder years those wonderful years of his sweat on your forehead while you had your baby blue knee pads on. Don't worry you will still be the back catcher
Quit telling us your prison fantasies you black phag. Dead negroes make me nut!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#871 Feb 17, 2013
Rich wrote:
<quoted text>
Kip, now that your hero was burned to a crisp, do you think that'll have an effect on the barbecues that the LAPD will do?
I never said this guy was my hero. I never championed Dorner?

Are you one of those paranoid white people who make silly associations?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#872 Feb 17, 2013
Ben Witty wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't take your eyes off Kip for a minute.
I recall a post of his where he tried to convey that he was repeating an earlier statement. He was groping for 'reiterate.' The actual word he used sounded like reiterate, but it had a totally different meaning - nothing to do with conveying the message that an earlier statement was being repeated. It struck me as funny, because a week prior he had claimed a degree in English Literature.
That was back in the day when Kip was renting a room above a bath house in San Fran. Keep Kip talking long enough and he always provides you with the information you need to prove him wrong.
A BATH HOUSE? That's ridiculous.

I think bath houses have been outlawed here for a long time. I never rented above one. I own a home in San Francisco. I do have a degree in Literature.

What did you study and where is your trailer home?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#873 Feb 17, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us do understand, Kip. Tell us about when you served with the Marine "Corp". It's spelled "Corps", coal burner.
Do you REALLY understand Aisling?

You understand Desmond and his vision for Black justice, LOL? You just said that you do. Most of the time all you do is complain about blacks and monitor what we say as if you're some kind of authority.
I made a typo about Corps, so what? Any more white trash critiques?
Rich

Metairie, LA

#874 Feb 17, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said this guy was my hero. I never championed Dorner?
Are you one of those paranoid white people who make silly associations?
Nada, ol' kip kabob..unless someone was trolling using your name
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#875 Feb 17, 2013
Rich wrote:
<quoted text>
Nada, ol' kip kabob..unless someone was trolling using your name
No, I actually got slammed by the so-called pro Black authority Desmond for vilifying Dorner.

I think the angry hate-filled crowd (black and white) are so full of shyt none of them can any of their facts straight. They don't read anything and only listen to themselves. I NEVER championed that man.
Rich

Metairie, LA

#876 Feb 17, 2013
it's all good kipper...true, emotion does tend to override logic a majority of the time

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#877 Feb 17, 2013
Rich wrote:
it's all good kipper...true, emotion does tend to override logic a majority of the time
Emotion overriding logic.
On Topix?

All of these people are logical, LOL.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#878 Feb 17, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you REALLY understand Aisling?
You understand Desmond and his vision for Black justice, LOL? You just said that you do. Most of the time all you do is complain about blacks and monitor what we say as if you're some kind of authority.
I made a typo about Corps, so what? Any more white trash critiques?
Wrong, fckwit. What we fully understand about you as previously stated is that you are probably one of the biggest racists on this forum. You just don't think that you aren't. And when you are confronted, you start acting like a B and hitting below the belt because you're a filthy B. No, you didn't make typo. Save you S for someone else who will believe it.

Now, again, what part of don't post to me again don't you comprehend you filthy sh*t bag.

GFYS.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#879 Feb 17, 2013
*don't think that you are, rather.
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#880 Feb 17, 2013
Might I add, Kip, don't think for a second that I forget what you posted to a person who was a Veteran and his son was about to deploy overseas and you stating that enjoying "family time" was incestuous because of your disturbing fixation on paedophiles.

You're just plain old common filth.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#881 Feb 17, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, fckwit. What we fully understand about you as previously stated is that you are probably one of the biggest racists on this forum. You just don't think that you aren't. And when you are confronted, you start acting like a B and hitting below the belt because you're a filthy B. No, you didn't make typo. Save you S for someone else who will believe it.
Now, again, what part of don't post to me again don't you comprehend you filthy sh*t bag.
GFYS.
This is the African American Forum.

It is a PUBLIC forum. I post as I so choose. Obviously, you are free to respond as you choose, so don't tell me when, or to whom I can respond. You are not entitled to anything here and nobody owes you anything. Just because I find you to be revolting and stupid, doesn't mean I'm racist. Just because I might reference you as white trash doesn't make me racist. It just means that ... you're WHITE TRASH! You're a Tea Party nutcase and exaggerate much of what you say out of anger and resentment. You are hateful and stupid and tend to avoid reason. You are boring, illogical, and tend to be something of an ambulance chaser. What more do you want me to say? That you also appear to be something of a hypochondriac at times? Well, that to. The term "Psycho Bytch" comes to mind when I think of you. There!

Happy now?

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#882 Feb 17, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. I would be interested in where the investigation goes now that Dorner's passed away.
Keep in mind, the police say they found a charred body and Dorner's license at the scene. How the license survived even though the body was charred is consistent with a man with his survivor skills and knowledge of the police procedure having trained some officers. He may be dead, but keep your mind in a state that sees and understand the information received compared to what makes sense. Keep in mind also, he was watching them as they looked for him. He found that apartment he went into right across from the police command post. I'll know he's probably deceased when I hear information that he was confirmed deceased by dental records or some other significant source of identification. I have not heard that yet. Have you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Ms Sassy 1,535,145
SADBUTTRUE lS EXPOSED!!!!!!! 15 min Alexa 14
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 16 min Marcus Washington 33
Why was to catch a predator on dateline cancelled? 22 min Marcus Washington 2
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 59 min Alexa 101
Poll Who has the best skin color? Whites, Blacks, As... (Nov '10) 59 min Bball23 288
Do blacks still think the moon landing was a hoax? 1 hr Israelite Suprema... 12
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 2 hr EffeminateBoyMaceo 35
Racism in America 3 hr EffeminateMaceo 555
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 9 hr Pissed off 14
More from around the web