What's that number one zodiac sign? A...

What's that number one zodiac sign? And why?

Created by tstar on Nov 30, 2007

1,048 votes

Click on an option to vote

Capricorn

Aquarius

Pisces/Aries

Taurus

Gemini

Cancer

Leo

Virgo

Libra

Scorpio/ Saggitarius

“I'm not sharing my nuts”

Since: Oct 08

get your own

#216 Nov 7, 2008
CHOCOLATE FLAVOR wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that some signs are talked about alot because of their traits.
Geminis,Pisces,Scorpio,Taurus, and Sagitarrius are talked about alot and the traits they possess makes people of these signs stand out because of their blunt personalities.
Cancer,Capricorn,and Leos are never really talked about much.
But what I have heard was that they are very sensitive,emotional,needy,but independent people,cancer that is.Affectionate and people who don't like to be alone.
I read somewhere that cancers have to constantly be stimulated in order to maintain a relationship with them,you have to constantly bring something new to the table because like Geminis they bore fast.My brother dates one and she fits that discription quite well.
But you would have to google cancer females to find out more but this is what I've heard about them.
I'm sure a horoscope book will get more in dept.
It's fun though.
WOW it is all very interesting. Thank you for your reply.

Since: May 07

Fort Washington, MD

#217 Nov 7, 2008
icedMocha wrote:
AQUARIANS rule the world with vision and creativity.
all other signs suck .
LOLOLOLOL...j/k
Hey what you say about my sign huh?I'm gonna jump you Aquariuses!LOL!:);)

Fort Washington, MD

#218 Nov 7, 2008
CHOCOLATE FLAVOR wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a May Gemini,May 30th! I do have a split personality.
And hit the nail on the head because I am everything you just said.I'm indifferent at times,I can be serious,anit-social,and I can be argumentive as you see.
LOL Right. I know that my tough life growing up had some affect on my views on life, my attitude, and personality as a Gemini.

“I'm not sharing my nuts”

Since: Oct 08

get your own

#219 Nov 7, 2008
Mack the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that is so cool that were' just alike. I wonder who are our most compatible partners.:) June 6th is your B-day right?:)
Check out the link, Mack:

http://www.iloveindia.com/astrology/horoscope...

“MAKE UP YOUR OWN HEADLINE”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville, FL

#220 Nov 7, 2008
Pisces are the most intelligent,dramatic, creative, of all signs. We are the most of anything. Most famous people are pisceans. We live and have the best of the best, and at times the worst of the worst. We are known as the pscychics of the zodiac. The Omega!!

Fort Washington, MD

#221 Nov 7, 2008
Short and Sweet wrote:
<quoted text>Check out the link, Mack:
http://www.iloveindia.com/astrology/horoscope...
Thanks sis! Everything was so true about us Gemini's:

"Individuals born under the Gemini zodiac sign are usually quite polite, generous and of a jolly nature. They are blessed with a tall build, a big nose and beautiful hair. They have a brilliant mind and their intelligence gets easily reflected in the walk they talk and look. You will hardly find Geminis uttering words that are not pleasant to the ears. They are very clever, kind-hearted, frivolous and compassionate by nature. Material wealth comes easily to them and they never shy away from any kind of hard work."

That all describes me!

“go raw & EVOLVE”

Since: Sep 08

West Hollywood, CA

#222 Nov 7, 2008
Mack the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey what you say about my sign huh?I'm gonna jump you Aquariuses!LOL!:);)
LOLOLOL...chum on then...CHUM ON!!

“SEXY BOY”

Level 1

Philadelphia,PA

#223 Nov 7, 2008
GoodGrief78 wrote:
Pisces are the most intelligent,dramatic, creative, of all signs. We are the most of anything. Most famous people are pisceans. We live and have the best of the best, and at times the worst of the worst. We are known as the pscychics of the zodiac. The Omega!!
I'm sorry to bust your bubble but you just desribed Gemini to a t.That's Geminis.We are the creative,intelligent,and dramatic ones.That's not pisces.I read alot of horoscopes and Gemini's are most known for them traits not pisces.Read ten horoscope books and you'll see.Pisces isn't the creative intelligent sign.Geminis are.

“MAKE UP YOUR OWN HEADLINE”

Jacksonville, FL

#224 Nov 8, 2008
CHOCOLATE FLAVOR wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry to bust your bubble but you just desribed Gemini to a t.That's Geminis.We are the creative,intelligent,and dramatic ones.That's not pisces.I read alot of horoscopes and Gemini's are most known for them traits not pisces.Read ten horoscope books and you'll see.Pisces isn't the creative intelligent sign.Geminis are.
Well maybe that's why pisces and geminis get along so well, at least my fiance, gemini and me pisces. We've been told that were both crazy as h@ll. Ha! Both are Dual signs... maybe???

“SEXY BOY”

Level 1

Philadelphia,PA

#225 Nov 8, 2008
GoodGrief78 wrote:
<quoted text>Well maybe that's why pisces and geminis get along so well, at least my fiance, gemini and me pisces. We've been told that were both crazy as h@ll. Ha! Both are Dual signs... maybe???
You are correct.We are very simular and possess alot of the same traits and qualities,which it says in the horoscope.We are the two most alike signs in the zodiac.But when we bump heads,it won't be good.They say having more than two Geminis in your life is not healthy.

“Ya....me too!”

Since: Aug 08

Marietta, GA

#226 Nov 8, 2008
tommy wrote:
If we don't read,how can we expect our children to read.
In fact children need to see their parents with books in their hands,in order to read themselves.
If they don't see you read,then they won't either.
Mark twain said there is no difference between a person who can't read,and a person who can't read,but don't.
In fact the latter is worse.
Very true statement. I like that Tommy! I may have to borrow that one from you,

“Ya....me too!”

Marietta, GA

#227 Nov 8, 2008
Cancer dating a Virgo here -
here's a little bit about both of us

cancer - sensitive, caring, willing, forgetful, social, stubborn, quick/deft, very family oriented

virgo - neat, perfectionist, smart, introvert, warm-hearted, moody
Jay

Herndon, VA

#228 Nov 8, 2008
Aquarius, the most intellectual sign of the zodiac. They are the kindest, friendliest people you will ever meet. They open-minded to all people, races and walks of life. If you have aquarius friend, you better hold on to them. They are loyal and sincere to the end. You will never be bored. They are the weirdest, and quirkest people you will ever know. They have big hearts and very humanitatarian. They are like Angelena Jolie, adopting children from every continent. That's the kind of people they are. They are concerned about children staving in a country you never heard of. The are wise and very worldly in thinking. They see on level the average person don't think to go. It's no surpise that Oprah Winfrey is an Aqaurius. They are very social, eveyone wants to be around them because they attract people like magnets with their personality. They can be rebellious, because they value freedom and liberty above all else. If you see a 40 or 50 year old man or women that's single and happy, chances are their aqauarians, they dont do good in relationships and marriage, because that poses a constraint on them. They hate possessiveness. Anything or anyone that hold them down or constrains them is very dangerous. Again freedom and liberty is highly valued. That isn't to say they are bad or promiscious, but being in are relationship will rob them of their liveliness. They do better in casual longterm frienships. They also tend to be distant and cold. People mistake that being bourgois or that that their better. But that's just how they are. They like being around people, but they don't want to many people around them. It's a defense mechanism because alot people take advantage of their friendliness and willingness to help others. It's funny because Aquarians are the one who most into weird stuff LIKE ASTROLOGY. I am aqaurius, and have know a lot knowledge about all signs, so if you guys want me to give a full in-depth, unbiased reading of their sign, just ask me.

“Ya....me too!”

Marietta, GA

#229 Nov 10, 2008
Jay wrote:
Aquarius, the most intellectual sign of the zodiac. They are the kindest, friendliest people you will ever meet. They open-minded to all people, races and walks of life. If you have aquarius friend, you better hold on to them. They are loyal and sincere to the end. You will never be bored. They are the weirdest, and quirkest people you will ever know. They have big hearts and very humanitatarian. They are like Angelena Jolie, adopting children from every continent. That's the kind of people they are. They are concerned about children staving in a country you never heard of. The are wise and very worldly in thinking. They see on level the average person don't think to go. It's no surpise that Oprah Winfrey is an Aqaurius. They are very social, eveyone wants to be around them because they attract people like magnets with their personality. They can be rebellious, because they value freedom and liberty above all else. If you see a 40 or 50 year old man or women that's single and happy, chances are their aqauarians, they dont do good in relationships and marriage, because that poses a constraint on them. They hate possessiveness. Anything or anyone that hold them down or constrains them is very dangerous. Again freedom and liberty is highly valued. That isn't to say they are bad or promiscious, but being in are relationship will rob them of their liveliness. They do better in casual longterm frienships. They also tend to be distant and cold. People mistake that being bourgois or that that their better. But that's just how they are. They like being around people, but they don't want to many people around them. It's a defense mechanism because alot people take advantage of their friendliness and willingness to help others. It's funny because Aquarians are the one who most into weird stuff LIKE ASTROLOGY. I am aqaurius, and have know a lot knowledge about all signs, so if you guys want me to give a full in-depth, unbiased reading of their sign, just ask me.
My mother is an Aquarius - she is loyal, friendly, and extremely warm-hearted. She's the kind of person who will give you the shirt off of her back. She won't give one child something, and not have anything for the other. She is so caring and 'old school'...lol
Jay

Herndon, VA

#230 Nov 10, 2008
soulflower wrote:
<quoted text>
i live to carry myself like a Scorpio woman ferocity underneath maybe but poised at all times...strong AND feminine...intelligent AND emotional...loving mothers
like Hillary Clinton and Myrlie Evers Williams
I grew up next door to Myrlie Evers-williams in Jackson MS. And let me tell you she is brilliant. She pretty much raised me. I love her to death. You can still see the bloodstains of Medgar Evers in the driveway. Dumb white racists.
Jay

Herndon, VA

#231 Nov 10, 2008
Conscience Sister wrote:
I hate cancers. Every cancer I've ever known are grimy, manipulative and snakes. Males and females.
Cancers-M.A.N.I.P.U.L.A.T.I.V. E.
S.L.Y.
G.R.I.M.Y.
P.O.S.S.E.S.I.V.E
Jay

Herndon, VA

#232 Nov 10, 2008
There has to be something to signs. It IS NOT made up. Everyone I know are what sign they're supposed to be. Over the years I have gotten so good, I can listen to a person talk for 5 minutes and I can tell you what sign they are.

“go raw & EVOLVE”

Since: Sep 08

West Hollywood, CA

#233 Nov 11, 2008
*sings*
This is the dawning of the age of Aquariusssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

*bows* "Thank you....THANK YOU!!
Jay wrote:
LauraLaw1

AOL

#234 Jan 5, 2009
Jay wrote:
Jay..Gee, tanks a wot..!! I am Aquarius, and what I really do not like about people of my own sign is they are never humble, but are quite conceited, as though they alone have capabilities, and that is a very ugly trait. An Aquarian gal I just met spent half an hour bragging to me about how much she had done for poor people, well indeed, it was a lovely gesture, but after you go over it again and again it somehow looses it's savor.. I think it is better if a person keeps their good deeds between themselves and God. That way it is not vain glory.
BTW, Angelina is a Gemini, born in the year of the Rabbit 1975, and Brad is born in the year of the Rabbit as well 1963. Hence all those bunny's hopping around..Funny, huh.? What is your Oriental Animal sign?..
Your right, I am a recluse, and a Hermit, it it is what I prefer. I choose my own time to socialize, no one bother me when I don't want to be bothered.
LauraLaw1

AOL

#235 Jan 5, 2009
I am an Aquarius, Cancer Ascendant, Mars in Pisces, so I am a real push over. I was going to be a Nun at one time.
If it were not for my Capricorn Moon, I probably would not have any back bone at all..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who said Che Guevara and Fidel Castro are not W... 7 min trish_b 2
Harris County Deputy Murdered 7 min Big Knob 35
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,275,962
reported: retarded pitiful washed up foreign er... 10 min trish_b 4
Djibouti ordered USA to vacate military base 10 min Code Diplomatique 1
I hate blackwomen with a passion!! 13 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 55
Miss Faby 16 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 9
Egyptians in Egypt 1 hr Fact 468
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 6 hr isolocurm 1,065
White men are better lovers? 8 hr wm12a 487
More from around the web