Why are bm hated on this forum and in...
Suggestion

Atlanta, GA

#23 Aug 13, 2014
@ Max

You are suggesting that 3/4 of all bw are loose women and easy picking.
Blah

Ann Arbor, MI

#24 Aug 13, 2014
Suggestion wrote:
@ Max
You are suggesting that 3/4 of all bw are loose women and easy picking.
Max a.k.a white girl is insecure. Pity her.
Subhuman

Buffalo, NY

#25 Aug 13, 2014
Eternal wrote:
It can not be denied, the hatred of bm that fill this forum is demonstrated in society. He is ridiculed, belittled, insulted, humiliated, embarrassed, demonized, dehumanized, degraded, denigrated, demeaned, discredited, dismissed, disavowed, disdained and when he is murdered, black mothers sre suddenly shocked into the reality of that is my son.
For every bm that is murdered, a stake is driven through the soul of a bw
Repeat a lie long enough and people will believe it to be true. The perception that bm are born criminals is the results of years of stereotyping propaganda.

We have been called the "N" word for so long that we call each other "N". It is easier to kill an animal than to kill a human and black people are being "dehumanized" or viewed as subhuman which makes it easier for blacks to kill other blacks and for whites to kill blacks.

If we do not hold our own value, no one else will value us.
Ashleigh

San Antonio, TX

#27 Aug 13, 2014
There's REALLY good black men out there but there's a lot who fit the stereotypes, and it makes them look bad.(as a whole)

MAX--

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#29 Aug 14, 2014
Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
2010 was 4 years ago. That statistic is old and holds no weight in what the reality is for BW today. I never bore a child and i don't plan on it until i get married. Do you have any baby daddies?
You sound white to me
Travjuan Hunter

Ridgewood, NJ

#30 Aug 14, 2014
Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
2010 was 4 years ago. That statistic is old
Oh? Has it gone up?

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#31 Aug 14, 2014
Eternal wrote:
It can not be denied, the hatred of bm that fill this forum is demonstrated in society. He is ridiculed, belittled, insulted, humiliated, embarrassed, demonized, dehumanized, degraded, denigrated, demeaned, discredited, dismissed, disavowed, disdained and when he is murdered, black mothers sre suddenly shocked into the reality of that is my son.
For years now, the majority of black men have been a plague on society. Having high crime rates, robbing, rapping and killing black women, white people and even killing one another. Taking up half of the prison cells. Many black men refuse any form of higher education or legalized self-improvement and would rather live off women, their family or the welfare system. Black men don't take any responsibility for helping to conceive their many kids or for supporting them, leaving it to the taxpayers to feed, clothe and shelter what their own kids and then having the nerve to put all of the blame on the poor single black mom when these kids go wrong because their black fathers weren't there for them as fathers. Black men are also the biggest spreaders of HIV and other STDs because many black men lack the common sense to buy and use condoms like other races of men do. Most black men do not accept any blame for their conduct and will instantly point the finger at another race or now even at black women as the cause of their troubles instead of looking at the men the mirror.

Now that most people(including a lot of black women) are tired of handling black men with kid gloves and wants you to be accountable for all of the chaos you cause, you want to play the victim again with they poor me, everybody hates black men game.
Read

Kansas City, MO

#32 Aug 14, 2014
@ capree

Your presence in this thread is sickening
CSandra

Torrance, CA

#33 Aug 14, 2014
Read wrote:
@ capree
How is her presence sickening, I don't think she is asking for to much. All she is asking is that Black Men to act like responsible MEN and not little BOYS. Society does coddle Black Men. If Black Men wanted to better themselves they could but most are ruled by their penis and their perceived image of being Alpha Males.

Level 8

Location hidden

#34 Aug 14, 2014
Read wrote:
@ capree
My presence sickens you and that is all you can say because you know what i said was the truth. Black women have been pushed by black men to the boarder line and whites feel like they have bent over backward for black men without any positive results. Black men are going to have sink or swim on their own.

Level 8

Location hidden

#35 Aug 14, 2014
CSandra wrote:
<quoted text>
How is her presence sickening, I don't think she is asking for to much. All she is asking is that Black Men to act like responsible MEN and not little BOYS. Society does coddle Black Men. If Black Men wanted to better themselves they could but most are ruled by their penis and their perceived image of being Alpha Males.
Thanks CSandra, I think he is really sicken by the truth that society is sick and tired of black men's behaviors.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#36 Aug 14, 2014
Eternal wrote:
You have to look at things with an open mind.

For example, the same demographic known for most of the hate is the same demographic committing the largest number of suicides, serial killings, and child molestations. It's also the demographic known for the most widespread drug use. Do understand this same demographic is known to hate not only blacks, but Jews, gays, Muslims, Mexicans, liberals, science, and anything "UNAMERICAN". It's the same demographic known for notorious mass shootings in shopping malls, inside high schools, and in movie theaters with intentions to kill many.

When you look at it this way you come to see the madness of it all, the insanity of the fear, ignorance, and denial of those who do the hate.

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#37 Aug 14, 2014
i am usually the one treating people like crap, or like they don't even exist.
REDNECK SNAPPER

Kansas City, MO

#39 Aug 14, 2014
CSandra wrote:
<quoted text>
How is her presence sicke. Kastng, I don't think she is asking for to much. All she is asking is that Black Men to act like responsible MEN and not little BOYS. Society does coddle Black Men. If Black Men wanted to better themselves they could but most are ruled by their penis and their perceived image of being Alpha Males.
Hello Ms Diva On The Rise aka Queen aka Dreams aka blksexywoman aka lordy.

You don't want me to get Sisters in Hoods on your axx again. The last time they whipped ya axx like a painter whip paint.
Big Knob

United States

#40 Aug 14, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
For years now, the majority of black men have been a plague on society. Having high crime rates, robbing, rapping and killing black women, white people and even killing one another. Taking up half of the prison cells. Many black men refuse any form of higher education or legalized self-improvement and would rather live off women, their family or the welfare system. Black men don't take any responsibility for helping to conceive their many kids or for supporting them, leaving it to the taxpayers to feed, clothe and shelter what their own kids and then having the nerve to put all of the blame on the poor single black mom when these kids go wrong because their black fathers weren't there for them as fathers. Black men are also the biggest spreaders of HIV and other STDs because many black men lack the common sense to buy and use condoms like other races of men do. Most black men do not accept any blame for their conduct and will instantly point the finger at another race or now even at black women as the cause of their troubles instead of looking at the men the mirror.
Now that most people(including a lot of black women) are tired of handling black men with kid gloves and wants you to be accountable for all of the chaos you cause, you want to play the victim again with they poor me, everybody hates black men game.
Are you still hooking, because thats how you get those things,.........i use to work for the county health dept..........and most hookers have sexually transmitted dieases......
Promiscuous capree,........let bm be free!
Big Knob

United States

#41 Aug 14, 2014
CSandra wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you asking bw to stop twerking, getting tattoos, adult entertaing, showing off their ass on facebook, if not the why? Why dont you focus on dressing, acting, and carrying yourself like a lady........is that to much to ask for?
Big Knob

United States

#42 Aug 14, 2014
Entertaining^
Mrs Diva On The Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#43 Aug 14, 2014
Eternal wrote:
Are you serious,when most black men are murder it doesn't affect me at all.
Broadway

Tempe, AZ

#44 Aug 14, 2014
American black men haven't been emasculated by American society. You notice Asian women don't really get upset if their men date out, because the American media has emasculated the image of Asian men. A lot(not all) of American black women have a problem with black men dating out, because some women of other races are attracted to us. You notice that a lot of white racist and some black women on Topix continuously make threads telling us how weak and soft we are. If our image was emasculated some of our women wouldn't care because we wouldn't have options outside of them.
Mrs Diva On The Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#45 Aug 14, 2014
CSandra wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem,we need to stop asking and expecting the black man to man the hell up,A dog will walk on two legs before most of these black men take responsibility for their actions and stop blaming others for their behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,685,758
Black History Month? 8 min Sarah 2nd Grade 12
Mr. Trump is RIGHT, N(EYE)GGERS (ALL OF THEM) d... 10 min Sarah 2nd Grade 2
Black men are weak and short and fat 11 min Sarah 2nd Grade 6
White people need to have more kids and evolve 17 min Sarah 2nd Grade 29
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 28 min dreamhunk 37,829
BLACK KNIGHTS SNIPER ASSASSINS Is Here! Protect... (May '16) 39 min Sarah 2nd Grade 8
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 1 hr Sarah 2nd Grade 85
The white race will rise again 2 hr Gmoney 52
More questions blacks won't answer... 5 hr THX White Liege 31
Racist White People on MLK Day. 6 hr Jake 177
We wuz kangz 9 hr Harrisson 17
More from around the web