Why are bm hated on this forum and in...

Why are bm hated on this forum and in society?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Eternal

Netherlands

#1 Aug 13, 2014
It can not be denied, the hatred of bm that fill this forum is demonstrated in society. He is ridiculed, belittled, insulted, humiliated, embarrassed, demonized, dehumanized, degraded, denigrated, demeaned, discredited, dismissed, disavowed, disdained and when he is murdered, black mothers sre suddenly shocked into the reality of that is my son.

For every bm that is murdered, a stake is driven through the soul of a bw
Johnn

Buffalo, NY

#2 Aug 13, 2014
Eternal wrote:
Does that include the 6 to 7 thousand black males murdered by other black males in America every year or are you just talking about the 2 or 3 black males killed by whites every year?
Ashleigh

San Antonio, TX

#3 Aug 13, 2014
Johnn wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that include the 6 to 7 thousand black males murdered by other black males in America every year or are you just talking about the 2 or 3 black males killed by whites every year?
Does it make it right for white men to do the same?!

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

Since: Oct 09

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#4 Aug 13, 2014
Eternal wrote:
It can not be denied, the hatred of bm that fill this forum is demonstrated in society. He is ridiculed, belittled, insulted, humiliated, embarrassed, demonized, dehumanized, degraded, denigrated, demeaned, discredited, dismissed, disavowed, disdained and when he is murdered, black mothers sre suddenly shocked into the reality of that is my son.
Blacks don't respect themselves..........

So......Why should I?

Black men hate black women..........

Why 72% of black women have a children out of wedlock
Blah

Trenton, NJ

#6 Aug 13, 2014
Eternal wrote:
No stake is driven through the soul of any black woman i know. Black women are aborting black males left and right. What Black males do no longer affects many BW.
marsea

France

#7 Aug 13, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignorant liar. 72% of black women do not have a children out of wedlock.
Blah

Trenton, NJ

#8 Aug 13, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
So......Why should I?
72% of Black Women as of right now do not have children out of wedlock. That statistic is old and that number has drastically decreased.
Blah

Trenton, NJ

#9 Aug 13, 2014
Johnn wrote:
<quoted text>
In all actuality, no one (majority) cares.
Big Knob

United States

#10 Aug 13, 2014
The way i look at it who gives a damn about what people on this fourm think, the bm is the focus because of envy...............

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#11 Aug 13, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
So......Why should I?....
Because you and many other dumb rednecks need a decent job -- and in the New World Order, those jobs are increasingly found in Black countries.

At least one President or Prime Minister in Europe has told his broke, unemployed countrymen to consider moving to Africa to find work. Thousands have done so already.
Failed

Buffalo, NY

#12 Aug 13, 2014
Johnn wrote:
<quoted text>
You love playing that same old worn out song and until now, nobody have put you in your place.

When people or denied justice, equality and the bare necessities of life, they revert to their animalistic nature in order to survive. Don't act like white people have never murdered other whites out of necessity. Don't act like white people did not kill each other in the Revolutionary war, in the Civil War, in WWI, in WWII, in November 1963, in June 1968 and I will not hesitate to remind you of Kent State massacre.

Don't act like blacks are the only ones because, you people have more blood on your hands than anyone else in America.

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#13 Aug 13, 2014
Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
72% of Black Women as of right now do not have children out of wedlock. That statistic is old and that number has drastically decreased.
2010 wasn't that long ago..........

How many baby daddies do you have?

“LEGALIZE MEXICANS”

Level 5

TO TAKE THE BLACKS JOBS

#14 Aug 13, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
The way i look at it who gives a damn about what people on this fourm think, the bm is the focus because of envy..........
LOL..........good one
Failed

Buffalo, NY

#15 Aug 13, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
So......Why should I?
That is your biased opinion and your attempt to make your one opinion universally everyone elses opinion.

You don't respect black people
Failed

Buffalo, NY

#17 Aug 13, 2014
Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
No stake is driven through the soul of any black woman i know. Black women are aborting black males left and right. What Black males do no longer affects many BW.
You are very self centered.

If bm no longer affect many bw, how did these black women come into existence if it was not through the procreation between a bm and bw? If bm no longer affect bw, how do bw produce black babies?

I pray that every bw see your post and look at their sons, look at their fathers and brothers. You would have bw put the sword to the throat of their own relatives.

You are self centered.
Failed

Buffalo, NY

#18 Aug 13, 2014
marsea wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignorant liar. 72% of black women do not have a children out of wedlock.
Thank you. It's easy to spot an ignorant liar.
Failed

Buffalo, NY

#19 Aug 13, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
The way i look at it who gives a damn about what people on this fourm think, the bm is the focus because of envy..........
Brother, there are several stages to racism.

Projection to avoid introspection
Group identity
Verbal assaulting the target
Physical assaulting the target

This is my point. A racist builds up courage by verbalizing his hatred. When this gets old, he seeks gratification by engaging in physical violence. Gross hated jews for decades, no longer was he satisfied with talk, he fired up a jewish synagogue.
Failed

Buffalo, NY

#20 Aug 13, 2014
UTB wrote:
Do you really waste all of your precious time worrying about what people think of you?
Evidently you have a low esteem of yourself.
Call me anything you want, just as long as it's not too late to call me for dinner!
Funny, white America think blacks are subhuman and the last time I checked black people do not print money, own prisons, own courts or police departments.

Surely stereotypes and white washing would love to have your silence.
Blah

Trenton, NJ

#21 Aug 13, 2014
MAX-- wrote:
<quoted text>
2010 wasn't that long ago..........
How many baby daddies do you have?
2010 was 4 years ago. That statistic is old and holds no weight in what the reality is for BW today. I never bore a child and i don't plan on it until i get married. Do you have any baby daddies?
Blah

Trenton, NJ

#22 Aug 13, 2014
Failed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very self centered.
If bm no longer affect many bw, how did these black women come into existence if it was not through the procreation between a bm and bw? If bm no longer affect bw, how do bw produce black babies?
I pray that every bw see your post and look at their sons, look at their fathers and brothers. You would have bw put the sword to the throat of their own relatives.
You are self centered.
BW (many) no longer care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NAACP members call for protection of voting rights 3 min kuda 13
Harris County Deputy Murdered 6 min Ben YISRAEL 164
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,278,298
Studies Confirm the Dehumanization of Black Chi... 7 min THX00451 10
So if we "evolved" from frogs - why frogs exist? 19 min Benson 9
Why do black people choose to be ghetto?? (May '11) 20 min 2 Dogs 82
#We Got Your Six...pack of LIES 21 min Askia Muhammad 2
Why whites never talk about their origin? They... 28 min zyra prettywise 77
Do Puerto Rican guys like African American women? 1 hr Jake 24
Why do people hate jews??????? (Jan '12) 2 hr African AE 82