First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“#BlackWomenRise”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1 Sep 25, 2012
They spend every second that they can just trying to insult us, but they're so perverted about it that it's not normal mentally. I very rarely see some racist guy targeting black females and not mentioning our sexuality somehow.

I was on another discussion post on here and it was about dating Black females, and the white men answering claiming that black women are "sheboons" and stuff, were ALL talking about us sexually. Are we supposed to not see through that? You call us apes and then you somehow know what a black female looks like naked compared to the white women you love so much? Some were talking about black women's buttholes and vaginas and all kinds of sick things! It made me feel sick.

America has always been the same. These psychos would have been the first guys raping black women 200 years ago and then calling her an animal in public. I think a lot of white guys actually get off on this, I'm dead serious.

WHY is this?? Will those douchbags ever leave us alone?

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 26, 2012
The disresect of bw is allowed and promoted.Hell even most non-ghetto bm wont fend for us.But when we complain we are big mouth 'whiners'.Most American men are worth sack a nickles so I suggest you aviod them at all cost.Date foreign (born) men.
Dark Knight

Paterson, NJ

#3 Sep 26, 2012
White males are pathetic cowards.

“#BlackWomenRise”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 26, 2012
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
The disresect of bw is allowed and promoted.Hell even most non-ghetto bm wont fend for us.But when we complain we are big mouth 'whiners'.Most American men are worth sack a nickles so I suggest you aviod them at all cost.Date foreign (born) men.
No, that's not true for most guys, and most people aren't obsessed with stereotypes in real life. This is a percentage of men who are, and not a large one. They are just easy to notice because unlike other men, they actually WANT and TRY to be noticed, that's the whole point. They want attention, badly, and they know they can get it. I think of it like a school boy picking on a girl he likes just because he wants her to notice him. That's how a lot of these lunatics are. How is it easy to tell? Because reality speaks for itself. Does Gabrielle Union look like an ape? No! Only some pathetic loser would need to keep telling himself that women like her do.

A lot of black men off of this stupid website DO defend black females these days, more than a few years ago from how it seems anyway.

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5 Sep 26, 2012
PinkPearl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not true for most guys, and most people aren't obsessed with stereotypes in real life. This is a percentage of men who are, and not a large one. They are just easy to notice because unlike other men, they actually WANT and TRY to be noticed, that's the whole point. They want attention, badly, and they know they can get it. I think of it like a school boy picking on a girl he likes just because he wants her to notice him. That's how a lot of these lunatics are. How is it easy to tell? Because reality speaks for itself. Does Gabrielle Union look like an ape? No! Only some pathetic loser would need to keep telling himself that women like her do.
A lot of black men off of this stupid website DO defend black females these days, more than a few years ago from how it seems anyway.
No most people dont obbsess about stereotypes but they do believe them.And yes these racists are wanting to bone bw and they act out because of it.I pay no mind.And I mean defend they dont defend stereotypes about us because like I said most people believe these stereotypes.They will lie to be pc.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 26, 2012
Dark Knight wrote:
White males are pathetic cowards.
No that would be black men, you let White men enslave you and your women and didnt fight back. You had to wait until Whitey freed you.

Level 7

Location hidden

#7 Sep 26, 2012
PinkPearl wrote:
They spend every second that they can just trying to insult us, but they're so perverted about it that it's not normal mentally. I very rarely see some racist guy targeting black females and not mentioning our sexuality somehow.
I was on another discussion post on here and it was about dating Black females, and the white men answering claiming that black women are "sheboons" and stuff, were ALL talking about us sexually. Are we supposed to not see through that? You call us apes and then you somehow know what a black female looks like naked compared to the white women you love so much? Some were talking about black women's buttholes and vaginas and all kinds of sick things! It made me feel sick.
America has always been the same. These psychos would have been the first guys raping black women 200 years ago and then calling her an animal in public. I think a lot of white guys actually get off on this, I'm dead serious.
You keep crying about racist White men when in reality YOU are racist against Whites yourself. Do you seriously walk around thinking the boogie man White guy is gonna get you?
David B

Baltimore, MD

#8 Sep 26, 2012
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No that would be black men, you let White men enslave you and your women and didnt fight back. You had to wait until Whitey freed you.
I thought slavery was over and you need to stop whining about it. If you were back there. They would have made your gay azz into a fckboy. Phag.
Tracker

Lincolnton, NC

#9 Sep 26, 2012
I do not act ugly to these people. I learned years ago to go your seperate way and do not have anything to do with them. Works everytime.

Level 7

Location hidden

#10 Sep 26, 2012
David B wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought slavery was over and you need to stop whining about it. If you were back there. They would have made your gay azz into a fckboy. Phag.
No id be the one that owned your bytch azz. Go pick me some cotton punk.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#11 Sep 26, 2012
PinkPearl wrote:
...blak females r ugly repulsive monkey apes.......

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#12 Sep 26, 2012
Are you referring to WM who act like women? That's what I see..
Leroy the truth Jones

Harrisburg, PA

#14 Sep 26, 2012
Everyone in the USA gets off insulting someone else. It's the culture bro.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#15 Sep 26, 2012
VirgoSLC wrote:
Are you referring to WM who act like women? That's what I see..
....u r a prime example of an ugly kneegress.......just looking at your ugly face makes me feel ill......

Level 5

Location hidden

#16 Sep 26, 2012
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....u r a prime example of an ugly kneegress.......just looking at your ugly face makes me feel ill......
Prime example. Chances are you need this website to prevent from killing yourself and you're too cowardly to show your face.

Level 5

Location hidden

#17 Sep 26, 2012
Arab looking name... I suspect you have a basement bedroom full of hate images to give you inspiration that your waste of a life still has breath.

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#18 Sep 26, 2012
These racist jobless trolls are plain clueless!

Level 5

Location hidden

#19 Sep 26, 2012
I have WM friends, but I don't group them in the same category as men who are angry with and jealous of women. Notice how bitter and antisocial these men are. They don't even talk about n
Dark Knight

Paterson, NJ

#20 Sep 26, 2012
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You needed a gun to do that. We enslaved at sword point for 800 years and you didn't fight back.:) cowards

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#21 Sep 26, 2012
PinkPearl wrote:
half of those guys are bm pretending to be wm... like u (a bm) pretending to be a bw

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Puerto Ricans white? (Nov '07) 23 min Crianna 5,913
Mr. Brown 24 min TheXFactor 103
Most of our ancestors didnt come on slaveships? (Sep '10) 31 min African AE 1,297
HATING EUROPE? Do American Whites Despise their... (Oct '09) 40 min Walter Henrickson 1,341
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 41 min justhefacts 172
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 47 min Harrisson 344
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr African AE 7,683
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 3 hr Redefined 98
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 4 hr Talk sense 146

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE