Short WW police officers.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#22 Aug 5, 2014
168cm was slightly above average in napoleons time...

He just looked short because the imperial guard had a min. height requirement 178cm... 5ยด10ft

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#23 Aug 5, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
I've seen female police officers take particular enjoyment out of messing with guys! I was at the scene of an accident where guys were drag racing and this one black female cop who was there, who was hooked the hell up, tall with a phat azz and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her!
She saw this and walked up to me and said "What are you looking at" and I said "YOU! are you gonna lock me up?" She just turned around and walked away. She knew I was checking that azz out, and she loved it!
Lol.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#24 Aug 5, 2014
They seem to be wide...
Tighty whitey

Lithonia, GA

#25 Aug 5, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
Am I the only one who notices that a lot of short WW like to join the police force? I believe there was even one in the Eric Garner video. What do these women have a Napoleon complex or something?
am I the only one to notice the shortage of black female cops. I mean I know they can't drive,cant shoot,can't work without drama,can't work without their obscenely long fingernails ,can't mess up their hairdo and are too selfish and self centered to risk their safety for a complete stranger.........never mind i understand now

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#26 Aug 6, 2014
Tighty whitey wrote:
<quoted text>am I the only one to notice the shortage of black female cops. I mean I know they can't drive,cant shoot,can't work without drama,can't work without their obscenely long fingernails ,can't mess up their hairdo and are too selfish and self centered to risk their safety for a complete stranger.........never mind i understand now
So what BW still work hard and make money. And I know there are plenty working as officers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min southerngirl 1,603,914
Racism in America 3 min AmericanCreed 714
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 3 min bblight 188
Hmm the meanie, u were saying? 6 min Hmm the meanie 23
A good read for blk ppl... 8 min coretta 13
Why doesn't Coretta have a "kang" in her life? 10 min Ttt 18
The "mentally ill" anti-black North Africa post... 19 min Harrisson 5
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 38 min FireyFellow44 36
NFL ratings declining 59 min El Rey del Mundo 59
Their dirty laundry 1 hr Mr Lee 118