Short WW police officers.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 5, 2014
Am I the only one who notices that a lot of short WW like to join the police force? I believe there was even one in the Eric Garner video. What do these women have a Napoleon complex or something?
Black Intellect

Mountain View, CA

#2 Aug 5, 2014
There's no such thing Napoleon was average height for his time. Why the ignorance? At 5'6 he's probably taller than little Wayne and an inch shorter than Julius Caesar 5'7. Short people were kings and quuens all through out history.
fg

Paterson, NJ

#3 Aug 5, 2014
Black Intellect wrote:
There's no such thing Napoleon was average height for his time. Why the ignorance? At 5'6 he's probably taller than little Wayne and an inch shorter than Julius Caesar 5'7. Short people were kings and quuens all through out history.
you must be short

Location hidden

#4 Aug 5, 2014
Black Intellect wrote:
Oh hush the theory is brilliant and I will use it all I want.
Black Intellect

Mountain View, CA

#5 Aug 5, 2014
I'm 5'9 which is average my brother is 6 ft and was measured by a doctor. I'm just biased against ignorance. Some short people have complex because they get disrespected. I never had a complex and I was extremely short in adolescences.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Aug 5, 2014
fg wrote:
<quoted text>you must be short
Exactly! Lol

Level 2

Location hidden

#8 Aug 5, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
Am I the only one who notices that a lot of short WW like to join the police force? I believe there was even one in the Eric Garner video. What do these women have a Napoleon complex or something?
To answer your question, yes they have a Napoleon complex!

Level 2

Location hidden

#9 Aug 5, 2014
Black Intellect wrote:
There's no such thing Napoleon was average height for his time. Why the ignorance? At 5'6 he's probably taller than little Wayne and an inch shorter than Julius Caesar 5'7. Short people were kings and queens all through out history.
Key words "for his time"

Level 2

Location hidden

#10 Aug 5, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
See what you started! Quit pissing off wee people!

Location hidden

#11 Aug 5, 2014
Black Intellect wrote:
I'm 5'9 which is average my brother is 6 ft and was measured by a doctor. I'm just biased against ignorance. Some short people have complex because they get disrespected. I never had a complex and I was extremely short in adolescences.
Nice try but this is clearly an attempt to deflect from the fact that the very WW you all love is joining your enemies (police) to help take you all down. Your not clever this has nothing to do with your height.

Location hidden

#12 Aug 5, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text> See what you started! Quit pissing off wee people!
Lol but the truth must be exposed.

Level 2

Location hidden

#13 Aug 5, 2014
Hey Sassy, is 5'9" short for a male to you?
Black Intellect

Mountain View, CA

#14 Aug 5, 2014
5'9 is average anyways I never said I loved that race of women ever that shows youre stereotyping.

Location hidden

#15 Aug 5, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
Hey Sassy, is 5'9" short for a male to you?
No that's just fine but that's not what this thread is about. I wonder why so many petite WW like joining the police squad.
Black Intellect

Mountain View, CA

#16 Aug 5, 2014
They have something to prove I guess.

Level 2

Location hidden

#17 Aug 5, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>No that's just fine but that's not what this thread is about. I wonder why so many petite WW like joining the police squad.
You nailed it with your opening post! And they want to dominate people especially men!

Location hidden

#18 Aug 5, 2014
dbiggs69 wrote:
<quoted text> You nailed it with your opening post! And they want to dominate people especially men!
Ok True.

Location hidden

#19 Aug 5, 2014
Black Intellect wrote:
They have something to prove I guess.
Obviously.
Black Intellect

Mountain View, CA

#20 Aug 5, 2014
I don't care much because I haven't had problems with short cops.

Level 2

Location hidden

#21 Aug 5, 2014
I've seen female police officers take particular enjoyment out of messing with guys! I was at the scene of an accident where guys were drag racing and this one black female cop who was there, who was hooked the hell up, tall with a phat azz and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her!
She saw this and walked up to me and said "What are you looking at" and I said "YOU! are you gonna lock me up?" She just turned around and walked away. She knew I was checking that azz out, and she loved it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 3 min Realworld 36
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,406,161
Are white people the most hated race worldwide? 5 min Jasmine 9
Why are black people so weak? (Nov '08) 7 min Sonya Davis 206
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 18 min Curious Me 1,756
I'm pregnant by a black man....what do I tell m... 21 min Dan Snow 31
Black Lives Matter 23 min Truesource 1
Trump BUSTED .....PUTIN 28 min TheOriginalDoby 24
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 1 hr PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,585
More from around the web