do black men prefer bartoli or serena...

do black men prefer bartoli or serena williams?

Posted in the African-American Forum

your average white guy

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jul 6, 2013
bartoli is a big, thick white girl that a lotta bm prefer.

http://greenobles.com/data_images/marion-bart...

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/0...

I hear she's also into bm.

Then there's skanky 32 yo serena williams who was in rolling stone magazine fighting with sharapova over some 22 yo white boy.

How ghetto can a woman get?

So which one do brothers prefer? thick ww bartoli or dumb chickenhead serena?
Spit-Fire

Decatur, GA

#2 Jul 6, 2013
your average white guy wrote:
Then there's skanky 32 yo serena williams who was in rolling stone magazine fighting with sharapova over some 22 yo white boy.

Sharapova and Serena traded insults with one another,but only Serena is ghetto?
If your opinion of BW is so low, why not make a thread about Bartoli only? Why bring BW into it at all?
Some of you WM are so weird!
your average white guy

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Jul 6, 2013
Spit-Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharapova and Serena traded insults with one another,but only Serena is ghetto?
If your opinion of BW is so low, why not make a thread about Bartoli only? Why bring BW into it at all?
Some of you WM are so weird!
it was serena who started it. Not sharapova. Sharapova was defending herself by pointing out how scandalous serena is. You sound pathetic talking about why bring bw into it at all? You bw are such a turn-off, insulting other people for no reason then complaining about why people are picking on you. Trust me, the white community sees Serena as nothing more than a low class dirtbag pining away for a young white man she can't get.
Spit-Fire

Decatur, GA

#4 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>it was serena who started it. Not sharapova. Sharapova was defending herself by pointing out how scandalous serena is. You sound pathetic talking about why bring bw into it at all? You bw are such a turn-off, insulting other people for no reason then complaining about why people are picking on you. Trust me, the white community sees Serena as nothing more than a low class dirtbag pining away for a young white man she can't get.
Your attitude towards BW is a bit unhealthy. I saw your other posts on the thread ugly monkeys posted about BM/WM mma fighters.
You had no problem distancing yourself from that racial aspect, but resort to calling me names because I disagree?
I'm a BW, why should I not defend my own race of women?
The WM was her ex-boyfriend. Serena does not seem to have trouble getting men of any race.
You're too emotional about women who are such a turn-off. That spat between two women has you this worked up?
Lol...calm down
ugly monkeys

Tulsa, OK

#5 Jul 6, 2013
Spit-Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attitude towards BW is a bit unhealthy. I saw your other posts on the thread ugly monkeys posted about BM/WM mma fighters.
You had no problem distancing yourself from that racial aspect, but resort to calling me names because I disagree?
I'm a BW, why should I not defend my own race of women?
The WM was her ex-boyfriend. Serena does not seem to have trouble getting men of any race.
You're too emotional about women who are such a turn-off. That spat between two women has you this worked up?
Lol...calm down
That's not a WM. No WM would be asking BM about a WW or care about Serena relations with other WM. It's a BM troll.
Spit-Fire

Decatur, GA

#6 Jul 6, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>That's not a WM. No WM would be asking BM about a WW or care about Serena relations with other WM. It's a BM troll.
I was slow on this one. I reread the first post. I should have known when he kept calling WW thick.
I still think he's crazy.
You're a WM, but you make it a point to degrade BW too. Guys like you are all the same to me, no matter your race.
Homie

New York, NY

#7 Jul 7, 2013
Serena Williams is a woman? Looks like a Chi-town, ghetto tranny to me, LOL!
your average white guy

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Jul 7, 2013
Spit-Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
I was slow on this one. I reread the first post. I should have known when he kept calling WW thick.
I still think he's crazy.
You're a WM, but you make it a point to degrade BW too. Guys like you are all the same to me, no matter your race.
First of all, I am a proud white man. That punk-a88 ugly monkeys is just mad because I don't like white trash that have no standards. A young white fighter should never have to compare himself to an old black fighter. That is demeaning to the white race.

Anyway, my point is that black women are obnoxious bullies who start a spat over some white man they can't get. Then they complain that other people are picking on them. This makes them very repulsive to all men. Even the thick black women who get attention from black men are like this. This is why black women are losers compared to thick white women.
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#10 Jul 7, 2013

Serena better than that cave bitch
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#11 Jul 7, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>That's not a WM. No WM would be asking BM about a WW or care about Serena relations with other WM. It's a BM troll.
Now that I believe so you can now STFU
Spit-Fire

Decatur, GA

#13 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>First of all, I am a proud white man. That punk-a88 ugly monkeys is just mad because I don't like white trash that have no standards. A young white fighter should never have to compare himself to an old black fighter. That is demeaning to the white race.
Anyway, my point is that black women are obnoxious bullies who start a spat over some white man they can't get. Then they complain that other people are picking on them. This makes them very repulsive to all men. Even the thick black women who get attention from black men are like this. This is why black women are losers compared to thick white women.
Like I said, Serena has her pick of any man, regardless of color.
You're paying too much attention to BW. Stop!

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

#15 Dec 29, 2013
Whoaaa... She looks like her parents had to feed her from that dish with a long stick. How dare you compare her to Serena.
proudblkgirl

Norcross, GA

#16 Mar 26, 2015
Spit-Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, Serena has her pick of any man, regardless of color.
You're paying too much attention to BW. Stop!
I agree, bartoli can't touch her,bartoli finally got a title been playing forever in then retired lol with her funny serving self.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Black women submit to White men? (Jul '14) 6 min Guest 116
White Man Sentenced to 40 Years for Throwing Feces 6 min Truth Hurts 44
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 8 min Tolerman 2,154
News Brexit, More Bad News For Black Women 9 min enoch powell 8
White law and order director gets 10 years prob... 16 min Schlulenburger 5
I used to like black people (May '15) 20 min high top fade dolls 15
Question? 26 min Skiff Azlaan 2
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 31 min you knew 136,204
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 37 min JamesTaylor3rd 46,661
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 3 hr Don Barros Serrano 129
Black Failure 4 hr Guest 37
More from around the web