AA's yapping about EMPOWERMENT need t...

AA's yapping about EMPOWERMENT need to STFU

Posted in the African-American Forum

Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#2 May 18, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
People running their mouth about "empowerment" and dumb as a bat.
When someone is empowering another, is it empowerment or brain washing.
Empowerment - giving a person the resources or tools to improve self, family and community.
The operative word is "giving". Thus, by definition, one can not empower self alone.
QUESTION....with all the empowerment certain AA claim to possess, does it look like the AA, the AA family and AA community have improved or deteriorated? Of course, deteriorated. Hence, certain members of the AA community have not been empowered, they have been brain washed.
Tell a brain washed individual they are victims instead of victors and the brain washed will call you a hater.
Here we are, a minority and leading in every negative category there is and cackling like barnyard chickens about empowerment.
NUMBER ONE
in poverty
In prison
in abortions
Single head of household
Children with one parent
Y'all need to get ya heads outta the clouds and come back to earth.
MACEO

Its sad but I can count on you to only help White women like you've done for the last 40 years while you put down Black women for trying!

Many Black men like yourself invested more time in chasing White puzzy than investing in yourself!

As many folks state Black women will do anything even work 2-3 jobs but Black men will live off and use Black women/White women and live off them and rarely bring much to the table!

Look at Jeff and he's not the only one! Most Black men are not the breadwinners in relationships and they cheat more than other races becasue you waste time chasing ASS like you did!

Now you don't have anything to show for your life!

Black men stats are so high that its a daily column in most newspapers! LMAO
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#3 May 18, 2013
THE RELIC-MACEO wrote:
People running their mouth about "empowerment" and dumb as a bat.
When someone is empowering another, is it empowerment or brain washing.
Empowerment - giving a person the resources or tools to improve self, family and community.
The operative word is "giving". Thus, by definition, one can not empower self alone.
QUESTION....with all the empowerment certain AA claim to possess, does it look like the AA, the AA family and AA community have improved or deteriorated? Of course, deteriorated. Hence, certain members of the AA community have not been empowered, they have been brain washed.
Tell a brain washed individual they are victims instead of victors and the brain washed will call you a hater.
Here we are, a minority and leading in every negative category there is and cackling like barnyard chickens about empowerment.
NUMBER ONE
in poverty
In prison
in abortions
Single head of household
Children with one parent
Y'all need to get ya heads outta the clouds and come back to earth.
MACEO

Many women are "Moving on from Black males". They see Black men who act like you investing 40 years in White women and refusing to do for Black women yet calling them "Bytches, H*es, sluts".

I don't see you or any of your friends making any strides to better your situations.

Stop Yapping like a woman when you made lots of Bad decisions when it comes to AA race!

you look foolish MACEO1
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#5 May 18, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
Here is the primary culprit telling bw lies and blowing their heads up.
MACEO

Solution to SBW Crisis: Black Women Should Just Marry Each Other
(Satire on Black women's being Single)
FEBRUARY 20, 2013 BY DEMETRIA L. LUCAS

Ok, back to business.

Are you:

Single?

A Black woman?

Over 15?

If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, then you’re likely desperate to get married.

College- educated?

Oh, you’re definitely desperate.

It doesn’t matter if you claim to have a boyfriend, a fiancé, you’re a lesbian, don’t want to get married or even in high school. You’re still single and worse, lonely, and worse still, unlikely to marry. This is, of course, is based solely on the thoughts in my all-knowing head—not on like actual studies that say otherwise. I know all women—and girls too— want to be married not like right now, but like yesterday. It’s urgent like a motherf***er. I saw that ABC special where that one thirty-something woman said she cries into her pillow at night because she’s not married and I know that applies to every single Black woman—or girl—alive.

How do I know?

Because I think like a man.

So why aren’t you married yet? Because your standards are too damn high like rent in New York City. You have nerve to be employed, doing well, can think for yourself and as desperately single as you are, the audacity to scoff at broken brothers ,cheating men, weak men, men YOU have to support, down-low men, men who worship and white women and and even your last resort for marriage, bi-sexual men. You out here acting like being single is something to celebrate.

Girl, bye. lmao

You’re miserable. And even worse, you got these good men with better things to do out here trying to work with you and dispense quality advice. These male relationship experts are trying to help difficult you “keep” somebody, and you ain’t been listening: Submit! Shut up! Cook! Clean! In heels! Every day!

F*** your bunions and your feminism too. Let a man lead you even if it’s into a damn hole. At least if you fall in and die, you would have a man—hopefully, your husband— by your side at your demise. Being Mrs.[it only counts if you take his last name] is all you should want to be remembered for anyway.

Unfortunately, it’s probably too late for all of you, especially if you’ve wasted prime husband-hunting years getting a diploma when you should have freed up your time to find a man by getting a GED and running after unworthy brothers. All the hetero Black men alive and even not yet born have, are now or will be planning to marry White women and don't want you anyway. And because in the history of mankind no desirable man of any other color has ever been really interested in a Black woman as a wife, you’re left only with one hope for marriage: women. It doesn't matter how pretty, how educated, how resourceful, business oriented or how you can support or help him with his dreams; most men don't want you because your black, ugly and unwanted.

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2013/02/soluti...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israelite Supremacist - A Day In The Life 1 min No_Watermelon_4_U 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Reality Check 1,523,978
Why do white girls get mad when white guys talk... 2 min blu 45
the trashiest looking mudshark I've ever seen 4 min No_Watermelon_4_U 2
White racist boys sexual frustration 10 min The Gleaming Axe 3
Am I a NOG? 20 min No_Watermelon_4_U 15
Negro behavior in public places 25 min No_Watermelon_4_U 139
Swedish girl gives head in the Congo! 44 min The Racist Axe 30
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 2 hr Mick 58
Trump ~ Skipping Correspondents Dinner 4 hr Trump WINS 2016 13