Level 5

Since: Jul 09

London, UK

#2 Mar 31, 2011
Some.
genetic mutant

United States

#3 Mar 31, 2011
Why wouldn't they like us. Unless thier white-washed. It makes me laugh when whites try to brainwash asians. Altho in some cases it works. But whites need to think about this now. Blacks as a whole have done nothing to asians. So if asian hate blacks just think how they feel about whites who nuked them and put them in camps. Not to mention the raping of women in the phillipines.
Leave

Stockton, CA

#4 Mar 31, 2011
genetic mutant wrote:
Why wouldn't they like us. Unless thier white-washed. It makes me laugh when whites try to brainwash asians. Altho in some cases it works. But whites need to think about this now. Blacks as a whole have done nothing to asians. So if asian hate blacks just think how they feel about whites who nuked them and put them in camps. Not to mention the raping of women in the phillipines.
You know during the Civil rights era Asians did nothing to help blacks. Asian didn't help blacks martch or protest. Infact they sided with whites and didn't care about blacks at all. Asians attended white schools and were treated equal to whites.
THX00451

Clackamas, OR

#5 Mar 31, 2011
Actually, in my experience, other than Mexicans, no one hates blacks more than Asians.

Hell, most Asian countries have laws specifically limiting Negro immigration. I know for a fact that Japan and South Korea strictly limit ONLY colored entry.
THX00451

Clackamas, OR

#6 Mar 31, 2011
genetic mutant wrote:
They don't like you for the same reason everyone else doesn't like you.

You're dumb, violent, destructive parasites who degrade and destroy every culture you infest.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7 Mar 31, 2011
THX00451 wrote:
Actually, in my experience, other than Mexicans, no one hates blacks more than Asians.
Thanx for being specific in your reference.
THX00451

Clackamas, OR

#8 Mar 31, 2011
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx for being specific in your reference.
You're welcome.
genetic mutant

United States

#9 Mar 31, 2011
Leave wrote:
<quoted text> You know during the Civil rights era Asians did nothing to help blacks. Asian didn't help blacks martch or protest. Infact they sided with whites and didn't care about blacks at all. Asians attended white schools and were treated equal to whites.
Funny thing is the civil war was about the rights for ALL non-whites that includes asians. Asians treated as equals in rasict white america? You're crazy, the kkk hated all non-whites that includes asians. Like i said if asians hate blacks just think how they feel about whites.
Leave

Stockton, CA

#10 Mar 31, 2011
genetic mutant wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny thing is the civil war was about the rights for ALL non-whites that includes asians. Asians treated as equals in rasict white america? You're crazy, the kkk hated all non-whites that includes asians. Like i said if asians hate blacks just think how they feel about whites.
Civil war? lol No, it's the civil rights movement and guess what ?

Blacks may have done it for all non-whites but it wasn't addressed like that and still no Asians or Mexicans were helping blacks.
Only rich jews were helping blacks..
Leave

Stockton, CA

#11 Mar 31, 2011
genetic mutant wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post are soo funny, Kid.
genetic mutant

United States

#12 Mar 31, 2011
THX00451 wrote:
<quoted text> They don't like you for the same reason everyone else doesn't like you. You're dumb, violent, destructive parasites who degrade and destroy every culture you infest.
Another cave ape trying to flip the script. Pick up a history book. Only white monsters do those things. Any non-blacks that hate blacks more the whites is white washed and needs to wake up. Trust me the hate doesn't stop at black people. Whites were the ones that traveled the world raped and brought disease to everyone they came in contact with. Anyone with that basic knowledge would hate a whitey alot more then blacks. Whites have the power so they keep their mouths shut. But trust me they secretly hate yall more. Thinking otherwise is foolish.
yourfullofit

Miamisburg, OH

#13 Mar 31, 2011
Don't you recall in the bible when all those people were turned into pigs and retreated into the sea...thats how white people came to be they are cursed demons from that pool....you are living in hell on earth my friend and the choices you make here are detramental to your souls existence...we are already in those times...be aware of the mark of the beast...for this is the mankinds pig...do not eat parts of this beast for it is the dirty and unclean...do not sleep with it..for it will bring you terrible uncureable diseases...by doing so you are sellng your soul to this demons master...satan...a demons mind cannot be uncleansed or stirred...it knows only of demonic visions...
yourfullofit

Miamisburg, OH

#14 Mar 31, 2011
Why do you think the majority of whites don't follow or believe in god or study the bible..the bible you read has spread like a rumor gone bad..the story had been changed to fooling gods true children...and the bible you study has very little value of authenticity...over 90% of it contains demonic altercations...If you want the real truths i can send you a copy of what i've studied...this is the test the mark of the beast is upon us..the next time your saviour comes it will be for his childrens souls...why do you think most whites try to get everything they can out of a life that doesn't seem substantial...for they are of the soul of the beast and once their time is up there soul will go to there master to be termented in hell for all eternity...I can get you a copy of the entire literature just let me know...
genetic mutants

United States

#15 Mar 31, 2011
That's why whites will never accept that the ancient egyptains were black. Because of the bible.

“Billionaire Boys Club”

Since: Dec 08

Stay In Your Own Lane

#16 Mar 31, 2011
genetic mutant wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! There's no need to guess at how Asians feel about Whites. The Chinese got Whitey in his pocket right about now.
frostedcupcake

Wichita, KS

#17 Mar 31, 2011
my hairdresser is half white/half viet and she's cool.
R U Fycking Serious

United States

#18 Mar 31, 2011
I judge people on their individual actions, Asian people I have encountered have done nothing wrong to me and vice versa.

As a matter of fact my husbands Aunt is Asian and two of his cousins and they are nice normal people.

So I guess I am saying I'm indifferent. I do not feel one way or the other about anyone based on race at least.

yourfullofit

Miamisburg, OH

#19 Mar 31, 2011
genetic mutants wrote:
That's why whites will never accept that the ancient egyptains were black. Because of the bible.
The devil will due anything in his power to prevent this from being revealed...remember the devil has been walking the earth manipulating things since the world began...he will protect his souls so he will never be lonely in hell...he brought his own race..the race of the white devils...and the asian man has the white mans money in his pocket...not to mention the asian women has a stake in this too! Just another desperate attempt by luciphers knights...and women you should not take bribes!

LibsRLiars

“Whites only!”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#20 Mar 31, 2011
Philly Ambassador wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! There's no need to guess at how Asians feel about Whites. The Chinese got Whitey in his pocket right about now.
The Chinese don't have many negroes or other 3rd worlders to support either. If we cut the federal government by 50% and repatriated the negroes, this country would be on track almost overnight. Just the facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof every white citizen today owned slaves an... 3 min The Logical Axe 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min JRB 1,600,684
A poem for Coretta.... 7 min Yisraelite Suprem... 6
Breaking: Gina Torres joins #swirlnation 14 min Yisraelite Suprem... 17
Do African Americans listen to the 'Beatles'? (Apr '08) 15 min Redefined 381
Poll What man is great for a Sagittarian woman (Jul '08) 23 min Summer Jones 41
News Fear proliferates among African-Americans in Ri... (Nov '16) 33 min Paul Kersey 6
Marcus: thinking of leaving Topix 1 hr Tampa 34
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 2 hr Legion_is_Maceo 143
More from around the web