Mobutu

Atlanta, GA

#1 May 2, 2013
This phaggot wasn't well known and now the media wants to make him a 'hero' for coming out. This man-gina's career is now over and he wants to go to another team and if no one take him, his phaggot gestapo will claim discrimination because he's a homo and hope this tactic will lead to hire him. "Gay"-son "Colics" is a fraud!

This pc phaggot non-sense will be stopped!

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2 May 2, 2013
His career was done anyway. So I wouldn't call what he did as brave.

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 May 2, 2013
This whole story is suspect.
This dude was an unknown, aging free agent...he saw an opportunity to bank and took it.
Now that he's "here and queer" people are acting like he matters.
Tired of all these gay people and their enablers....interupting my REAL NEWS program to discuss homophobia in the black community. I really dont give a fuk! Just keep the shyt to yourself!
Even tho he does look a lil fruity...this reeks of a financial move.

Thanks for giving me a place to rant.:)

“Booyah!”

Level 5

Since: Jun 09

Laramie, WY

#4 May 2, 2013
It was reported yesterday that this guy was engaged for 8 years.

If the woman/ex-fiancee involved has a lick of common sense , she will make plans to get HIV tested......YESTERDAY.

You see , Jason Collins spent part of his career playing for the Atlanta Hawks.

Atlanta rivals San Francisco as far as being a haven for DL behavior , and as an NBA "balla" , he probably didn't have to look too hard for some action.

This guy lied to this woman for 8 years. I hope she doesn't take his word if he said there is nothing to worry about.

Level 6

Location hidden

#5 May 2, 2013
ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
It was reported yesterday that this guy was engaged for 8 years.
If the woman/ex-fiancee involved has a lick of common sense
Im trying really hard to keep my mouth shut on this one...as you can see, its not working.:x
Popeye the Sailor Man

Austin, TX

#6 May 2, 2013
What's the big deal? Most BM are on the DL anyways.

“Booyah!”

Level 5

Laramie, WY

#7 May 2, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Im trying really hard to keep my mouth shut on this one...as you can see, its not working.:x
This is an example of those closest are always the last to know.

I'd be willing to bet that some of her friends/girlfriends figured this whole thing out YEARS AGO , and just never got around to telling her.

I caught this woman on the "idiot box" last night. She doesn't come across as being the sharpest crayon in the box.

Level 6

Location hidden

#8 May 2, 2013
ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
<quoted text>This is an example of those closest are always the last to know.
I'd be willing to bet that some of her friends/girlfriends figured this whole thing out YEARS AGO , and just never got around to telling her.
I caught this woman on the "idiot box" last night. She doesn't come across as being the sharpest crayon in the box.
Shes a WW, of course she isnt too bright, not that attractive either. Of course she attracted a gay irbm! If he really is gay.
I tried not to say it, but you forced my hand.

“Booyah!”

Level 5

Laramie, WY

#9 May 2, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Shes a WW, of course she isnt too bright, not that attractive either. Of course she attracted a gay irbm! If he really is gay.
I tried not to say it, but you forced my hand.
Hey , hey !! Be nice !!

DO NOT throw all WW under the bus due to the actions of a peroxide blonde who appears to have an eating disorder. I believe you to be better than that lol.

I'm starting to think this woman KNEW this guy was "packin' fudge" when he was out of sight , and that she was willing to overlook it , knowing she would be living the life of luxury usually associated with being hitched to an NBA "balla".

NOBODY can be as stupid and naive as this broad.

Level 6

Location hidden

#12 May 2, 2013
ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
<quoted text>Hey , hey !! Be nice !!
DO NOT throw all WW under the bus due to the actions of a peroxide blonde who appears to have an eating disorder. I believe you to be better than that lol.
I'm starting to think this woman KNEW this guy was "packin' fudge" when he was out of sight , and that she was willing to overlook it , knowing she would be living the life of luxury usually associated with being hitched to an NBA "balla".
Somethings a bit off here...
I need to investigate and return at a later time.

“It is, what it is ”

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#13 May 2, 2013
Mobutu wrote:
This phaggot wasn't well known and now the media wants to make him a 'hero' for coming out. This man-gina's career is now over and he wants to go to another team and if no one take him, his phaggot gestapo will claim discrimination because he's a homo and hope this tactic will lead to hire him. "Gay"-son "Colics" is a fraud!
This pc phaggot non-sense will be stopped!
Now you seem like a intelligent brother. I like the way you think, sir.

This PC, liberal backed garbage is destroying America...Next thing you are going to see is our brave men in the our Armed forces wearing pink tutus and KY shooting assault rifles..smh

Damn a Jason Collins? How about Damn the Democratic Party! Those lip wristed white liberals and buck dancing minstrel down low negros are the ones behind all this phaggotry.

Level 6

Location hidden

#15 May 2, 2013
Brother Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you seem like a intelligent brother. I like the way you think, sir.
This PC, liberal backed garbage is destroying America...Next thing you are going to see is our brave men in the our Armed forces wearing pink tutus and KY shooting assault rifles..smh
Damn a Jason Collins? How about Damn the Democratic Party! Those lip wristed white liberals and buck dancing minstrel down low negros are the ones behind all this phaggotry.
Since you cant seem to stay on topic, how about you leave this thread and go over to the "for black women" thread. Plenty of faggotry going on over there.
The men there need a strong male republican figure such as yourself to get them off that homo path theyre on. I think it comes from hanging around too many women.
Go on now...Shoo!

Level 6

Location hidden

#16 May 2, 2013
ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
<quoted text>Hey , hey !! Be nice !!
OK. Mystery solved. Now I can move on.
I will not be nice. I am a pro black woman, that includes black love.
Will I admit not all WW are dumb broads? Nope. Not here.
This ole moist fag and his foul faced pink fool can fall off a steep cliff. Take all that gay talk with em. IRBM have gay tendencies, this is just more evidence.

“It is, what it is ”

Level 3

Location hidden

#17 May 2, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you cant seem to stay on topic, how about you leave this thread and go over to the "for black women" thread. Plenty of faggotry going on over there.
The men there need a strong male republican figure such as yourself to get them off that homo path theyre on. I think it comes from hanging around too many women.
Go on now...Shoo!
Why don't you move on to the Transgender forum? Minstrels like you move seem to only pop up in these kind of phaggot topics anyway.
Now you have fun buck dancing for those heshes

Level 6

Location hidden

#18 May 2, 2013
Brother Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you move on to the Transgender forum? Minstrels like you move seem to only pop up in these kind of phaggot topics anyway.
Now you have fun buck dancing for those heshes
Im a woman and I like my men manly.
Now gon' do what I told you to Harpo! Turn them sissies into men!
Gon' nah'!

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#19 May 3, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
Shes a IRWW, of course she isnt too bright, not that attractive either.....
I fixed that for you.
You omitted the fact that this stupid white btch,
... fks negroes.....
Mobutu

Athens, GA

#20 May 3, 2013
MumRa wrote:
His career was done anyway. So I wouldn't call what he did as brave.
Cool. The dung-head media are trying to make him look like a hero for holding back for not coming out. There's nothing noble about hiding sexual preference over 8 years from fiance. Now "Gay"-son's fiance is said to get an HIV/AIDS test done.
Mobutu

Athens, GA

#21 May 3, 2013
Popeye the Sailor Man wrote:
What's the big deal? Most BM are on the DL anyways.
Well since you seem so confident about what you've typed, maybe you "shivered some of their 'timbers' and "pooped their decks', Popeye!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AAs claim muttbutts because they want to be whi... 4 min Abject Morons 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,216,842
Muttbutts hate me because I dont want one of dem 8 min check it out 2
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 8 min Big Knob 120
Black Men think they own all Women of Color 9 min lol 9
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 10 min NotSoDivineMsM 123,667
List of over 1 million Bribed USA agents around... 11 min Tme 5
Best cities for interracial dating? (Dec '07) 21 min Kip 481
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 46 min Undisputed Facts 115,159
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 2 hr Suebi212 6,673
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr trollslayer 32,509
More from around the web