I love black women, but I hate black men

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 31
Next Last
Tyler

Cambridge, Canada

#4 Dec 27, 2011
Well , I don't and I'm white , but I don't think you should be with a black woman if u hate black men , I mean how would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot , say you new a black man who hated white men and contiuely said racist comments to you , but you knew he was married to a white woman , I know that would make me so mad!!!!!
Sing

Dayton, OH

#5 Dec 27, 2011
I H8 BM wrote:
I am a white male 25 years old. I'm married to a beautiful black woman and we have 2 kids, a son and a daughter. I love my family and I would die for them. But here's the problem: I HATE black men. I see them as little more than filthy monkeys. If I could get away with it, I would run them down with my truck for sport. My family has no idea I hate black men with such a passion. My wife would be devastated if she knew. Are there any other white men out there that feel this way? Serious replies only, please.
What about your son? You know many would consider him a black male.
Damn

York, PA

#7 Dec 27, 2011
I H8 BM wrote:
<quoted text>The thing is I love my wife, I wouldn't trade her for any woman in the world. I can't help the way I feel about BM.
of course you cant help it, you are a typical racist white man, which is exactly why the sellout trash married you

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Damn

York, PA

#10 Dec 27, 2011
I H8 BM wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not racist. I have no problem with any other race of men. Only BM. Now if you don't mind, I was talking to the humans.
you are trash, your wife is trash, your child is trash. a family made in trash hell.

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#11 Dec 27, 2011
I H8 BM wrote:
<quoted text>My son is the exception to the rule. I would die for my children, and my wife. Besides, I see my son as half black and half white, and I have no problem with biracials. Only full BM.
Running your son over with half of your truck would still hurt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I feel ya

Chicago, IL

#12 Dec 27, 2011
My same exact feelings and I am a black woman, what do you hate about them? I'll start first,

The way they think everyone finds them attractive
The way they think bw cannot get anyone else
The way they have no brain.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#16 Dec 27, 2011
Stop the hate!
ChimpTrainer

Santa Clara, CA

#17 Dec 27, 2011
I H8 BM wrote:
I am a white male 25 years old. I'm married to a beautiful black woman and we have 2 kids, a son and a daughter. I love my family and I would die for them. But here's the problem: I HATE black men. I see them as little more than filthy monkeys. If I could get away with it, I would run them down with my truck for sport. My family has no idea I hate black men with such a passion. My wife would be devastated if she knew. Are there any other white men out there that feel this way? Serious replies only, please.
this is the obvious rantings of a female chimp. Only the male chimps of her species will be fooled. White women we do not by any means like the female chimps any more than you all like the sub human species of the violent male chimps.
att

Franklin, TN

#18 Dec 27, 2011
I H8 BM wrote:
<quoted text>The way they treat their women
The way they stink
The way they are a burden on society
The way they over crowd the prisons
The way they give aids to innocent BW
The way they treat their families
I could go on for hours
Another black female troll acting like a white guy lol. How old are you? Only a child would do such childish sh!t.

Sock it

“Professor of”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Primatology

#19 Dec 27, 2011
Tamale is trolling every single one of you. LOL!

a_x_e
Level 5

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22 Dec 27, 2011
_ Cracka _ Jack _ wrote:
Even Still MORE proof...
<quoted text>
...that black folks don't like negroes.
You "people" are fkkng paTHETic,....on EVERY level.
Hurry the hell up and abort and murder each other already,...you're stinking up the planet you fkkng monkeys.
*blows nose*

That was beautiful...

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#23 Dec 27, 2011
Sock it wrote:
Tamale is trolling every single one of you. LOL!
Yeah, and you too. Because if you wasn't such a stupidfk obsessed with black men you'd see that her posts are just as negative towards white men...... Take your dck out your hand for a second and think about it son.... A white male... that loves black women.... hates white women as well... and black men..:)

She's trolling you idiots just as bad. Only difference is that you all entertain her perspective as the perspective of a real white male... thus showing the white women that read it that all that "white pride" is just a bunch of bullshcit from insecure black female loving white boys.

Lol!
att

Franklin, TN

#24 Dec 27, 2011
_ Cracka _ Jack _ wrote:
Even Still MORE proof...
<quoted text>
...that black folks don't like negroes.
You "people" are fkkng paTHETic,....on EVERY level.
Hurry the hell up and abort and murder each other already,...you're stinking up the planet you fkkng monkeys.
That it? This the best you can come up with? You are such a fking patheic joke lol. Post bullsh!t all the time under 10 different names. Hell you were even posting all day christmas eve and christmas day lol. How much of a loser do you have to be? That you have nothing better to do on christmas but post idiotic bullsh!t on topix.

You are such a clown. Evertime I need to laugh I just post a few replies to you. Then just set back and see how many different names you are going to use to argue with me and talk to yourself with. Oh God what a joke ROTFL!!!!

Since: Jun 08

Tulsa OK. & Lugano Switzerland

#27 Dec 27, 2011
_ Cracka _ Jack _ wrote:
<quoted text>
... and only run half way over the kid.
Gotcha!
att

Franklin, TN

#30 Dec 27, 2011
_ Cracka _ Jack _ wrote:
<quoted text>..and you were obviously following me around sniffing my ass that whole time, then.
What's your POINT?
I didn't have to follow you around. It does show the date of your post dumbazz lol. You know what else makes me crack up laughing? How these other racist white monkeys are so quick to C/S the bullsh!t you post lol. That's the few that aren't you anyway.

Looks to me like they would be intelligent enough to understand by C/S'ing the dumb sh!t you post only makes them look like fools too. Guess that really is a case of monkey see monkey do. Hahahahahahahaha.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#31 Dec 27, 2011
_ Cracka _ Jack _ wrote:
Whats the ONE thing negroes manage to work into EVERY conversation?
<quoted text>
Yup!
And usually, it's <quoted text> one.
Pathetic fkkng sissybtches.
What's the one thing that manages to work itself into EVERY black conversation on topix afam?

a...
_ Cracka _ Jack _ wrote:
Pathetic fkkng sissybtches.
... and it's usually a white one too.
19 yr old Nationalist

Jacksonville, FL

#32 Dec 27, 2011
This is TEMALE !
Beckie-Sue

Philadelphia, PA

#33 Dec 28, 2011
Who is this "Tamale" everyone keeps talking about?
udonthavetowhisp urr

Wichita, KS

#34 Dec 28, 2011
I H8 BM wrote:
you should raise your son to become a serial killer that would be something to be proud of.

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

AKLD, New Zealand

#35 Dec 28, 2011
I H8 BM wrote:
Do you get on with your inlaws? I know what you mean though, I have friend with similar traits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 31
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,583,128
News POLL: Most Black Americans Don't Want Confedera... 2 min Fun Facts 53
So you blacks really think us Asians are on you... 24 min Terresa 27
Fck America and fck Americans foreigners are fr... 26 min Wavy Ricky 3
448 murders in Shitcago so far this year 27 min Ugly monkeys 13
A BM invented the Telescope? 30 min Ugly monkeys 3
Trump will pardon Joe Arpaio tonight. Another ... 54 min Harrisson 10
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 3 hr youll shoot your ... 247
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 5 hr Harrisson 40
Rape by Cop 7 hr The Power Of Mast... 48
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 8 hr Redefined 136
More from around the web