Symptoms of Herpes - Must Read for Bl...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
realistic_lady

Silver Spring, MD

#29 Aug 13, 2014
Wow...a lot of you sound dumb..this isn't a color issue wtf lots of races have aids, herpes, chlamydia, some of the things people got we don't have a name for it..so the racist stuff needs to get a grip ..calling eachother names like "whitey" or "chimp" is just ignorance..get ya shit together dummies
pozlove

Orange, CA

#30 Aug 13, 2014
with the increase of the herpes number, the black users on the biggest STD dating site Positivesingles.dating increase to 30,000
Raheela

New York, NY

#33 Mar 16, 2015
www.Std-meet.com provides a friendly, safe dating & support community for people with herpes, Genital warts, HPV, HIV/AIDS etc. It is a 100% anonymous STD Dating Service where you can find trusted STD singles and friends.
Kushbu

New York, NY

#34 Mar 16, 2015
Dating in itself is hard, especially when you are dating with Herpes. However, Herpes dating sites provide the best place for singles with Herpes to date without possible rejection and discrimination. www.hsvbuddies.com which is ranked as the #1 Herpes singles dating site
Jane

New York, NY

#35 Mar 16, 2015
Hey, I would like to suggest www.std-meet.com , it is the best and top support group for herpes singles. It is also listed as in the top list of Herpes Dating sites by review site herpesdatingweb, here are the complete reviews of std-meet.com - http://www.herpesdatingweb.com/std-meet-revie...
Duke

UK

#37 Mar 18, 2015
With hundreds of websites claiming to provide the best herpes dating services at the lowest possible price point, it becomes difficult to spot the site that fits your needs. This is where a website like www.hsvbuddies.com can prove to be a ray of hope to millions.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#38 Mar 18, 2015
Black Ace wrote:
Black people need to stop bucking with those white folks who is spreading this disease. Thought u knew!
Maybe they should just stop "bucking" and start thinking for a change. Or at least attempt to.
Truth

Missouri City, TX

#49 Sep 5, 2016
My people don't believe 60% it's much less do your research. This is what they want us to think . But its true that we must become more responsible, to protect our selves and others during sexual contact
0011crn

Detroit, MI

#53 Nov 20, 2016
Sad part is this disease is one that you can not say who you honestly contracted it from. This disease can lay dormant in your body for at least 10 years b4 you ever have an outbreak. You could contract it from your parent at birth etc...Blood work can show if you have the antibodies but the test is not 100% accurate. I had a patient that has been paralyzed for at least 15 years that recently had an outbreak that he stated he never had b4. Sparked my interest when the doctor stated he could've had it for years and not have known it...there are so many ppl that blame their current partner when they have their first outbreak but honestly you could've been infected for years...so you honestly don't know where you got it...Using condoms isnt preventative b/c if the outbreak is on the person thigh or any area surrounding the condom you are not protected, you are more at risk at contracted it when your partner is having outbreak but can still contract when not so at least check your partner for unusual cluster of blisters bumps or red areas ...be safe America do your research...🙏&# 127998;
George

San Jose, CA

#54 Dec 6, 2016
When individuals first find out that they have herpes, they feel as though their odds of maintaining a relationship or dating with others have simply ruined. This causes many individuals to stop dating altogether. Online herpes dating sites certainly are a helpful tool for those who have herpes to discover love. Privacy attributes, their extensive reach and safety features must be looked at while enrolling on these sites, www.herpesdatingweb.com gives expert reviews of top herpes dating sites. Check out the Best herpes dating site listed by the best reviewers in the field of dating industry
www.herpesdatingweb.com
Duke

San Jose, CA

#55 Dec 6, 2016
Dating for persons with herpes are not possible as a subject of reality it is quite quick. When a person is 1st diagnosed with herpes they are devastated. The very first matter most people today believe about when they are to begin with diagnosed is that their dating and love existence is over. http://www.herpesdating-sites.com gives expert reviews of top herpes dating sites. Check out the Best herpes dating site listed by the best reviewers in the field of dating industry.
Rik

Phoenix, AZ

#57 Apr 22, 2017
chloe wrote:
I myself have had genital herpes for several years. Way back when, I felt like I had to navigate the waters all by myself.I personally have found peace and happiness at HerpesLove.net . If you haven’t, you will. Ignorance and denial is not the solution. Be informed… learn the truth…
How can i tell if i have herpes
Harris

Los Angeles, CA

#58 May 3, 2017
Herpes Dating Sites are online dating websites where the members are herpes positive. That’s more than 50 million people in the United States who have genital herpes. Online std dating sites provides people with herpes or other stds with the best chance to meet up with other individuals who live with similar problems in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory environment.The herpes dating sites in USA can be particularly useful for the general population who are effected by herpes.

www.hsvbuddies.com a platform for meeting other hsv singles, it is provides community members with resources for gathering together at events where like-minded individuals can meet in person in a safe and welcoming environment.Have herpes is not the end of your social life, you can meet many people with herpes in hsvbuddies ,you can talk to each other and support each other, you can also date your love in this community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Primates ("whites") MAD that Africa and Blacks ... 3 min Sbt 11
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Fitius T Bluster 1,581,897
more white people born wit downsyndrome then bl... (Aug '12) 35 min No Filter 12
Black "heterosexual" men on Plenty of Fish/Soci... 1 hr Curiousdoll 4
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 2 hr Retribution 75
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr Ms Mack 212
Why Asians hate BM their destructive 2 hr JIM CROW RETURNS 3
The Myth of the Kindly General Lee 4 hr FireFellow44 41
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 4 hr Dan Snow 109
More from around the web