Symptoms of Herpes - Must Read for Bl...

Symptoms of Herpes - Must Read for Black People

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Leroy

West Bloomfield, MI

#1 Jul 31, 2011
The Center for Disease Control has shown the herpes infection rate among blacks to be at around 60%. Hopefully, recognizing the symptoms will help this drastic problem within the black community.

Following initial infection of herpes transmission with HSV-1 or HSV-2, also known as Primary infection, gential herpes symptoms can start within 2-15 days. During the first outbreak the initial sign can be a tingling sensation in or around the site of infection. The skin may become irritated and red, and this is often followed by blisters. The blisters can look like small pimples and will rupture thereby forming an ulcer which will then crust over.

With symptoms in women, the lesions during a first episode can occur on the lips of the vagina (the vulva), urethra, cervix, upper thigh and around the anus. With symptoms in men, lesions can occur on the penis, urethra, scrotum, upper thigh and around the anus. These lesions can be painful for a full week and can take up to 2-3 weeks to heal completely. During primary infection symptoms can include flu-like symptoms along with fever, muscle pain, tiredness, and swollen lymph nodes around the groin.

Recognizing these herpes signs and symptoms as soon as possible is important and you should visit your physician immediately.

http://www.herpesalliance.org/herpes-symptoms...

“Mods keep erasing my Avi..”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#2 Jul 31, 2011
Yes! Put the words "black community" into your comment and it's a MUST READ. GTFallthewayOH!

utienation

“Live To Kill Live to Die”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 1, 2011
Leroy wrote:
The Center for Disease Control has shown the herpes infection rate among blacks to be at around 60%. Hopefully, recognizing the symptoms will help this drastic problem within the black community.
Following initial infection of herpes transmission with HSV-1 or HSV-2, also known as Primary infection, gential herpes symptoms can start within 2-15 days. During the first outbreak the initial sign can be a tingling sensation in or around the site of infection. The skin may become irritated and red, and this is often followed by blisters. The blisters can look like small pimples and will rupture thereby forming an ulcer which will then crust over.
With symptoms in women, the lesions during a first episode can occur on the lips of the vagina (the vulva), urethra, cervix, upper thigh and around the anus. With symptoms in men, lesions can occur on the penis, urethra, scrotum, upper thigh and around the anus. These lesions can be painful for a full week and can take up to 2-3 weeks to heal completely. During primary infection symptoms can include flu-like symptoms along with fever, muscle pain, tiredness, and swollen lymph nodes around the groin.
Recognizing these herpes signs and symptoms as soon as possible is important and you should visit your physician immediately.
http://www.herpesalliance.org/herpes-symptoms...
I hope you get tested man. That's sad you have herpes very very sad lol.
chloe

Burbank, CA

#5 Aug 1, 2011
I myself have had genital herpes for several years. Way back when, I felt like I had to navigate the waters all by myself.I personally have found peace and happiness at HerpesLove.net . If you haven’t, you will. Ignorance and denial is not the solution. Be informed… learn the truth…
Black Ace

Tomball, TX

#6 Aug 1, 2011
Black people need to stop bucking with those white folks who is spreading this disease. Thought u knew!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
chloe

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Mar 9, 2013
Black positive singles came in!
The advantages to join http://www.Blackpoz.com :
500,000 Members. Over 200 black Positive singles online for chatting. As seen on CNN.
Believe you can find the Love here through you are positive.
1. The best, largest, completely anonymous and most trusted dating site for black STD singles and friends in the world. Discrimination-free dating for singles with Herpes, HPV, HIV/AIDS.
2.A warm-hearted and exclusive community where you can met new friends, partners or potential spouses.
3 Directory of STD care locations in the US to help you find a better way to manage your illness.
4 "Ask an STD Counselor" - Live counselor service so that you can ask questions about anything and everything and get support when you need it.
CuriousInquiries

Dacula, GA

#10 Aug 7, 2013
Black Ace wrote:
Black people need to stop bucking with those white folks who is spreading this disease. Thought u knew!
This is ignorant. Please don't say things like this. You are the hate in the world.
Linda

Baltimore, MD

#11 Mar 29, 2014
Herpes is spreading fast and I myself was infected by it 2 years ago. I felt very bad due to my 1 night mistake and I thought that there is no on in the world for me but I was wrong. I met Mitch recently at hromance,c0m and I found the true meaning of life and enjoying it to the core.
GreenYodieTree

Spring, TX

#13 Mar 29, 2014
I have HSV-1.
lena

United States

#14 Mar 30, 2014
Jackie wrote:
60% of the negro race is infected with disease. You would have to be trashy to get involved with these sub humans!!. My stupid brother had sex with a chimp. He had to go to John Hopkins to get straightened out. What a dumb ass he is! No culture no class. My dad has disowned him. I wish he would move out to negro town!
Shut the heck up. U sound like what you probably look like UGLY. I know plenty of whites and others that have the disease retard. U compare a human to a chimp. U definitely a low life . U probably have the lowest self esteem and been picked on your whole life. Get a life and be humble because karma and turmoil dont discriminate.
Cha

Bronx, NY

#15 Mar 31, 2014
Angry Man wrote:
Yes! Put the words "black community" into your comment and it's a MUST READ. GTFallthewayOH!
Every 20 seconds- a DUMB AzzzzZ is born and during his time of birth, he was one of them./ always left to have to.... SMMFGDH
Cha

Bronx, NY

#16 Mar 31, 2014
One would think...an INTELLIGENT person would know that- every, and any, pucci or dykc that is involved in INAPPROPIATE behavior can contract HERPES no matter from what community; but a TROLL will CONTINUOUSLY be centered around unnessary bull-s.
Cha

Bronx, NY

#17 Mar 31, 2014
Read up hunk-kees. you *uck more;, sisters aren't getting any REMEMBER, NOONE wants us so THIS CAN'T reply to us/ smh
Spirit Of Radio

Richmond, TX

#18 Mar 31, 2014
chloe wrote:
I myself have had genital herpes for several years. Way back when, I felt like I had to navigate the waters all by myself.I personally have found peace and happiness at HerpesLove.net . If you haven’t, you will. Ignorance and denial is not the solution. Be informed… learn the truth…
HerpesLove.net ? It looks like blacks really did find the "promised land" after all.(smirks)
Jeremy

Dallas, TX

#21 May 29, 2014
I would like to suggest a dedicated herpes dating site http://www.sensitivedating.org/ .
Frank

United States

#22 May 29, 2014
It's no surprise, our people use less condoms than other people, and ahve more sex than others, with more partners.

Herpes is one reason I went celibate.

:^)
chimp

Silver Spring, MD

#23 Jun 5, 2014
lena wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the heck up. U sound like what you probably look like UGLY. I know plenty of whites and others that have the disease retard. U compare a human to a chimp. U definitely a low life . U probably have the lowest self esteem and been picked on your whole life. Get a life and be humble because karma and turmoil dont discriminate.
I agree, u do sound like a damn fool. I know a ton of white people with herpes. In fact, I am an African American educated woman that contracted herpes from an educated white male so talk the facts u moron. U & your trashy ass family need to crawl back to the trailer park where u all belong for disowning your family. U all probably did him a favor by spairing him from having to be around y'all ignorant asses.
ShiningElectron

Jacksonville, FL

#24 Jun 5, 2014
The title of this thread is really funny...

Of course, the defensive, butt-hurt, reactionary negro will never get the humor.

Still, let's reiterate:

Symptoms of Herpes - MUST READ FOR BLACK PEOPLE

lol

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#25 Jun 5, 2014
Holy sht, that's high! I knew it was high, but not that high. Monogamy is better, y'all.
Sarah

San Jose, CA

#27 Jun 23, 2014
Try http://www.hromance.com/for Herpes dating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do they have a "bad name" for you? You better b... 2 min Lady Majestic Rising 2
Jizzrealite Supremacist is backed into a corner... 3 min Ttt 20
OK, I'm back. I have a gift for you Humans... 3 min The Gleaming Axe 2
Are blacks homo-erectus or is that just a myth? (Dec '14) 6 min Barry 47
I've just finished eating some fish, fries and ... 12 min Realtalk 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min JCPete 1,617,544
Why are WM such cowards? 22 min Marcus Washington 1
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 1 hr Savant 432
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr Knoxxie 67
Black people leech off of white people 3 hr Paul 85