20 cave apes made good in Newtown

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
THE RELIC

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Get em while they are young and the world won't have 20 more cave apes to worry about.
madblackwoman198 5

Seattle, WA

#2 Jan 16, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
Get em while they are young and the world won't have 20 more cave apes to worry about.
Do you think that was a good thing those children were murdered? They would have grew up to be bullies, racists, hypocrites, and all kinds of low-lives.

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 16, 2013
=-O ouuuuuu!!!
THE RELIC

United States

#4 Jan 16, 2013
madblackwoman1985 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think that was a good thing those children were murdered? They would have grew up to be bullies, racists, hypocrites, and all kinds of low-lives.
I'm giving krackkka's the same insensitive, unempathic and unsympathetic bullschitt they give AA's.

They want to be hard azz, I can take it and I can give it.

“To Thine Own Self Be True”

Level 2

Since: May 08

Arlington, MA

#5 Jan 17, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
Kill yourself

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#7 Jan 17, 2013
This thread is just offensive. Please stop.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#9 Jan 17, 2013
Django wrote:
<quoted text>Almost as offensive as the endless trayvon threads whites like to post up.
No argument there. Both are offensive.
THE RELIC

United States

#10 Jan 17, 2013
These heartless SOB's can dish it, they are grown enough to take it.

Come on krackkkaa, kill some more cave apes
Head Honcho

Phenix City, AL

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Fuhk those little neanderthals if i get the chance i will piss on their graves.
Big Gunz Lanza

United States

#13 Jan 17, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
Correction: 26 Cave apes were made Good. lol... I bet that school had a dead neanderthal stench.
THE RELIC

United States

#15 Jan 17, 2013
J-Town Ninja5 OhH YeE AhH wrote:
but they were from conneticut... they would have grown up to pay more and more taxes so you could sit at home on your Obama internet, while getting food stamps and cash assistance on your EBT card
what a paradox
You sowed the wind and now you reap the whirlwind.

Keep on sowing hatred and you will reap what you sow but, you reap more than you sowed.

Oh Devil, I do not curse thee. You have cursed thine self.

SOMOTEITBE
SOMOTEITBE
SOMOTEITBE
THE RELIC

United States

#17 Jan 17, 2013
Big Gunz Lanza wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: 26 Cave apes were made Good. lol... I bet that school had a dead neanderthal stench.
No doubt about the stench. That's alright, krackkka's love the smell of death in the morning.
THE RELIC

United States

#18 Jan 17, 2013
Django wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to a cave dweller to bring up Obama in a white on white crime thread. Lmao
That's how krackkka's cope. Instead of smelling their own azz, they stick their nose up AA's azz and yahoo.
Big Gunz Lanza

United States

#19 Jan 17, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt about the stench. That's alright, krackkka's love the smell of death in the morning.
lmbao...I agree

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#20 Jan 17, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
Lool all these white and sellout coons seem to forget who was throwing black babies in lake with gators and stuff. Those kids were just racists waiting to happen
THE RELIC

United States

#21 Jan 17, 2013
Raping bw from sun up til sun down and there they go chasing a wm.

Lynching bm from sun up til sun down abd there they go chasing ww.

Blowing up churches and killing 4 little black girls and there they go chasing white people.

Dumping HIV/AIDS on the AA community and there they go hollering not all white people are bad.

AA's know god damn well we are the victims of institutional racism and there we go joining the army

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Brewster, NY

#22 Jan 17, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
Not all of them were White actually... Some were Hispanic, Asian & Black in orgins..

Cave apes???

The first house was invented in Ukraine... Before Humans even lived in West Africa.
THE RELIC

El Monte, CA

#23 Jan 17, 2013
JamaicanPrince wrote:
<quoted text>
Lool all these white and sellout coons seem to forget who was throwing black babies in lake with gators and stuff. Those kids were just racists waiting to happen
fk you krackkka.

As bad as things are, ain't no black person deserve to be called a coon.

Now stick that oakey doakey schitt where the sun don't shine.

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Brewster, NY

#24 Jan 17, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
Dumping HIV/AIDS on the AA community and there they go hollering not all white people are bad.
Dumping HIV/AIDS on the AA community if anything is from Haitians who went to Miami had some of the first HIV/AIDS cases in America....Well a lot of those Haitians in Miami likely had intercourse with Blacks to spread AIDS... As did other Haitians in America..

As far as HIV/AIDS goes it seems likely that actually that Jew Hilary Koprowski invented HIV/AIDS.

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#25 Jan 17, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
fk you krackkka.
As bad as things are, ain't no black person deserve to be called a coon.
Now stick that oakey doakey schitt where the sun don't shine.
Lol I'm black dummy.. I was saying these whites and sellout brothers who defend whites seem to forget who was throwing our babies to alligators

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min Carly HI YAH 116,406
Topix blocks some posts for no reason... 4 min ABM1977 3
Abort Blck Male Children! (Oct '14) 5 min ouch 35
Fun Black site with Ad*lt forums 7 min ABM1977 5
All women prefer white men 18 min CEEK 4,286
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 19 min Don Barros Serrano 32,744
Black Women Stop Befriending White Women 20 min ABM1977 60
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 1 hr Redefined 320
Rappers make money, don't give back to Blk comm... 3 hr Redefined 38
More from around the web