Why are there so many satanist in the...

Why are there so many satanist in the music industry?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#1 May 4, 2013
I always wanted to know this. Don't they know they are going to burn in hell for all eternity?

#2 May 4, 2013
no one care to comment.
Holy African Portal 1990

Athens, GA

#3 May 4, 2013
[B.S.P.O.T.A.G.&M.C:
It was noted that many entertainers have said that 'something' has come over them when they play music. It's like something takes over them and the music comes to them and the instruments are being played by something else. This does not mean that they have sold their souls because we don't know what this is. If they did, then that's on them! It all depends what they represent and push to their audience. What goes around.........
You see Carmina, there are wicked power players over Hollywierd. People who sign the CONtract don't know about the folks who sign their paychecks. They don't bother to check these people out or even get close to them. The paycheck signers could be a drug dealer or some sick, racist criminal. Since these people are evil, they might as well represent the evil master fully. I have had the chance to visit a party where there was well known entertainers said to be there, I saw all of the debauchery going on. I decided this was not for me. It was sickening. These people get off on sexual energy and negative energy. They manifest it in order to evolve or use your own energy as a weapon against you.
People who sell out are being tortured on the inside. This is why they use so much drugs/alcohol to combat the stress. There is a trick of the trade when making all that money, they had given up something-> their soul!
This is one of the many reasons why I could never over/understand why people who entertain the masses go through so much Hell! Now you know!]
Black Devils

United States

#4 May 4, 2013
DemonCRATS!

#5 May 4, 2013
Holy African Portal 1990 wrote:
[B.S.P.O.T.A.G.&M.C:
It was noted that many entertainers have said that 'something' has come over them when they play music. It's like something takes over them and the music comes to them and the instruments are being played by something else. This does not mean that they have sold their souls because we don't know what this is. If they did, then that's on them! It all depends what they represent and push to their audience. What goes around.........
You see Carmina, there are wicked power players over Hollywierd. People who sign the CONtract don't know about the folks who sign their paychecks. They don't bother to check these people out or even get close to them. The paycheck signers could be a drug dealer or some sick, racist criminal. Since these people are evil, they might as well represent the evil master fully. I have had the chance to visit a party where there was well known entertainers said to be there, I saw all of the debauchery going on. I decided this was not for me. It was sickening. These people get off on sexual energy and negative energy. They manifest it in order to evolve or use your own energy as a weapon against you.
People who sell out are being tortured on the inside. This is why they use so much drugs/alcohol to combat the stress. There is a trick of the trade when making all that money, they had given up something-> their soul!
This is one of the many reasons why I could never over/understand why people who entertain the masses go through so much Hell! Now you know!]
I kind of agree with you. I believe that they have sold their souls to the devil because it has been admitted by more than one entertainer....Bob Dylan, Katy Perry, Kanye West, Eminem. They have all admitted to actually making a pact with the devil. Even Melissa Ford has said it, "They sign their name in blood with a contract with the devil" (
). I believe this is actually THE devil, satan himself, and he uses these people to mislead people into following him.
Amelia MOST HATED

Castle Rock, CO

#6 May 4, 2013
For the same reason why there are so many anti-Christs in the church and concentrated in all religions including Christianity. Follow the money and where the real power is. Satanists are free to be in the music industry too, fyi. They, too, have to make a living just like the tax-EXEMPT Christians do. Funny how that works huh? Many of those who are self proclaimed religious folks and followers of God are, too, going to burn in hell. You're not perfect nor are you God so why judge and how do you know where anyone is going unless you yourself is God?

#7 May 4, 2013
Amelia MOST HATED wrote:
For the same reason why there are so many anti-Christs in the church and concentrated in all religions including Christianity. Follow the money and where the real power is. Satanists are free to be in the music industry too, fyi. They, too, have to make a living just like the tax-EXEMPT Christians do. Funny how that works huh? Many of those who are self proclaimed religious foks and followers of God are, too, going to burn in hell. You're not perfect nor are you God so why judge and how do you know where anyone is going unless you yourself is God?
What does paying taxes and having a job have to do with my thread? You know you are going to heaven when you keep God's commandments and love Him more than life itself. You call yourself judging others and got the nerve to talk about Christians judgments towards others. I never said anyone was perfect. I take it you are a Satanist.
Skiff Carbon Black N033

Athens, GA

#8 May 4, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
I kind of agree with you. I believe that they have sold their souls to the devil because it has been admitted by more than one entertainer....Bob Dylan, Katy Perry, Kanye West, Eminem. They have all admitted to actually making a pact with the devil. Even Melissa Ford has said it, "They sign their name in blood with a contract with the devil" (http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=-WcSq_X8z9gXX). I believe this is actually THE devil, satan himself, and he uses these people to mislead people into following him.
Carmiana, I have already seen this what the link you've provided. I already know! Have nothing to do with these people! Stay away from them! Like I've stated, at that party, a well known comedian asked me have I ever fked a woman up the a**? I did not give an answer because I already knew what he was trying to get at, see who's a homosexual. This, I betruth, is how they attempt to initiate you. This has happened on more than one occasion.

BTW, with the internet/social media, people more and more are warning those about the entertainment industry in the U.S.A. People all over the world wonder about "U.S."
Buffy da CHRISTIAN Slayer

Castle Rock, CO

#9 May 4, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
What does paying taxes and having a job have to do with my thread? You know you are going to heaven when you keep God's commandments and love Him more than life itself. You call yourself judging others and got the nerve to talk about Christians judgments towards others. I never said anyone was perfect. I take it you are a Satanist.
"You know you are going to heaven when...." <<< So now you're playing God here? If we are all sinners in which we are and that includes you Carmiana, then while we are sinning but so call obeying God's commandments, what a contradiction there you see? Which brings me to asking how do you know you or anyone else in particular are going to hell? I am not a Christian nor am I affiliated with any other religious group. So there we go to get that out of the way. I am not a Satanist either, but I am debunking you religious zealots who claim to know where people will end up whether it be heaven or hell. God knows your heart better than you know your heart and yourself. You can't say that you know people for sure are going to hell is what I'm saying. A lot of stupid blacks..coons love to throw this out to people each and everyday. It's ridiculous and insane. It's BLASPHEMY! It's heathen behavior. Have you ever heard of the term repent and in the religious base, repent your sins for God will forgive those who do? What does this mean to you?
Dontae Mutingo

Athens, GA

#10 May 4, 2013
Katy Perry's Dad Refers To Her As A 'Devil Child' In Sermons?(REPORT)

Katy Perry's dad reportedly called her a "devil child" during his sermon. Here, the pair is pictured at an after party for the 2010 American Music Awards.

This doesn't sound good.

According to U.K.'s The Sun, Katy Perry's dad is not too happy about his daughter's career. Firebrand preacher Keith Hudson reportedly called Perry a "devil child" in a string of sermons and urged congregations to "pray for Katy."

Allegedly, Hudson ranted about his 28-year-old daughter while speaking in Santa Fe Springs, Calif., saying,“They ask how can I preach if I produce a girl who sang about kissing another girl? I was at a concert of Katy’s where there were 20,000. I’m watching this generation and they were going at it. It almost looked like church."

“I stood there and wept and kept on weeping and weeping," he reportedly added. "They’re loving and worshipping the wrong thing."

Hudson and his wife Mary are currently touring churches around the U.S. as guest speakers. But according to The Sun, Perry's parents are trying to "heal" her instead of praise her.

The pair also allegedly asked for donations, "not one or two dollars, but 20s," so they can reportedly go to Switzerland.

Perry is currently busy promoting her new fragrance, Killer Queen.

The Huffington Post has reached out to Perry's team for a comment.
Dontae Mutingo

Athens, GA

#11 May 4, 2013
Katy was said to have admitted to selling her soul to the devil. It's on You Tube.

#12 May 4, 2013
Skiff Carbon Black N033 wrote:
<quoted text>
Carmiana, I have already seen this what the link you've provided. I already know! Have nothing to do with these people! Stay away from them! Like I've stated, at that party, a well known comedian asked me have I ever fked a woman up the a**? I did not give an answer because I already knew what he was trying to get at, see who's a homosexual. This, I betruth, is how they attempt to initiate you. This has happened on more than one occasion.
BTW, with the internet/social media, people more and more are warning those about the entertainment industry in the U.S.A. People all over the world wonder about "U.S."
I remember there was a time in my life when I wanted to be a singer. I was planning on becoming famous. Auditioning and everything. My dad even spoke with a guy who personally knew JoJo Lavesques manager. However, I decided one day that it wasn't for me, especially when I found out what goes on behind the scenes of the live of these famous people. I am happy I decided not to go through with it.

#13 May 4, 2013
Buffy da CHRISTIAN Slayer wrote:
<quoted text>
"You know you are going to heaven when...." <<< So now you're playing God here? If we are all sinners in which we are and that includes you Carmiana, then while we are sinning but so call obeying God's commandments, what a contradiction there you see? Which brings me to asking how do you know you or anyone else in particular are going to hell? I am not a Christian nor am I affiliated with any other religious group. So there we go to get that out of the way. I am not a Satanist either, but I am debunking you religious zealots who claim to know where people will end up whether it be heaven or hell. God knows your heart better than you know your heart and yourself. You can't say that you know people for sure are going to hell is what I'm saying. A lot of stupid blacks..coons love to throw this out to people each and everyday. It's ridiculous and insane. It's BLASPHEMY! It's heathen behavior. Have you ever heard of the term repent and in the religious base, repent your sins for God will forgive those who do? What does this mean to you?
You are taking everything I said way out of context. Who are you calling a coon you ignorant degenerate. You are here judging and have your nerve to call someone else out on judging others. I don't know what the future holds for some of these people, so I don't know if they will repent, but all I know is that if they keep honoring satan and making idols out of theirselves then that for sure is a one way ticket to hell. I don't claim to be perfect because I am a Christian, everyone on here knows that. I can tell that because of what is on your evil heart that you wont see the pearly gates unless you repent to Jesus Christ for your sins. Heck, you don't even believe in The Most High to begin with, so that should tell you something.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14 May 4, 2013
How do you know who actually is an isn't worshipping the devil ? If you don't worship the devil yourself????? Secondly how can you tell anybody that they are going to hell? Do you actually know anyone who went to heaven and came back and told you about it? Do you know anyone that actually went to hell and came back and told you about it??? The bible is 66 books put together written by different men. They even left out certain books. There is how many religions that think they are the one true religion all the while looking down on everyone else??

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#15 May 4, 2013
For the record a REAL Christian waits to have sex until they are married!!!! Some people on this forum make it VERY clear that they are NOT following Gods commandments to FLEE FROM FORNICATION!!!!
We shouldn't judge anyone because no one is perfect and according to the bible a sin is a sin and everyone can REPENT and be forgiven
KingsloveQueens

Sunnyvale, CA

#16 May 4, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
For the record a REAL Christian waits to have sex until they are married!!!! Some people on this forum make it VERY clear that they are NOT following Gods commandments to FLEE FROM FORNICATION!!!!
We shouldn't judge anyone because no one is perfect and according to the bible a sin is a sin and everyone can REPENT and be forgiven
A real Christian is someone who believes in Christ ..and he die on the cross for our sins ..don't get it twisted Christians have sex and than if we get married we pray and have the other sexual stuff die on the cross with Jesus or if were fittin to die in the hospital ..look David had 12 wives and was one of Gods favorites and God was tripping until David (a King) took one of his generals wives and said hey buddy why mess with his one and you have twelve give the guy a break ..he didn't make having twelve wives the reason and King Solomon Had 900 wives and God didn't trip until he got one who wanted to worship many Gods except the Lord ..get a life and stop stereOtyping (=

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#17 May 4, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>A real Christian is someone who believes in Christ ..and he die on the cross for our sins ..don't get it twisted Christians have sex and than if we get married we pray and have the other sexual stuff die on the cross with Jesus or if were fittin to die in the hospital ..look David had 12 wives and was one of Gods favorites and God was tripping until David (a King) took one of his generals wives and said hey buddy why mess with his one and you have twelve give the guy a break ..he didn't make having twelve wives the reason and King Solomon Had 900 wives and God didn't trip until he got one who wanted to worship many Gods except the Lord ..get a life and stop stereOtyping (=
The point is while you are pointing fingers point 2 back at yourself!!!! A REAL Christian waits to get married before having sex! All that you posted was a waste of time. The bible says to FLEE FROM FORNICATION And just because you do it doesn't make it right in GODS eyes!!!!!! So again stop judging people because you are NO BETTER than anyone else. You only believe in your religion because your parents taught you to believe in Jesus just like the Slave master taught their slaves to believe in Jesus all the while raping and beating them with whips. GIVE ME A BREAK !!! Lol!
Skiff Carbon Black N033

Athens, GA

#18 May 5, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember there was a time in my life when I wanted to be a singer. I was planning on becoming famous. Auditioning and everything. My dad even spoke with a guy who personally knew JoJo Lavesques manager. However, I decided one day that it wasn't for me, especially when I found out what goes on behind the scenes of the live of these famous people. I am happy I decided not to go through with it.
The only thing people should do, whether the follow through with the entertainment biz or not, is to design their very own Medallion. It can be of any religious or non-religious sign/symbol. The metal will absorb your unique, personal energy/soul output. When this happens, your energy/soul output will travel throughout the medallion's symmetrical design, thus recycling your own unique energy/soul output to yourself, purifying your body/temple in order to allow you to stop others possessing your body/temple. This will allow you to be you and only you, Amen Ra!
loose change

UK

#19 May 5, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
There is an opportunity between sinnig and repentance and thats where the opportunity comes if death doesn.t intervene, hence her assertion.
T

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#20 May 6, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
I always wanted to know this. Don't they know they are going to burn in hell for all eternity?
Because that is what sells. It's all about money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Quirky 1,582,534
Black woman bought Crab Legs with Foodstamp card (Aug '12) 3 min Fucisil 371
The Decline of the West Is Self-Inflicted 9 min White Power NOT T... 7
BM are race traitors and BW are going to make y... 24 min Sadbuttrue 1
Attractive Educated BW leaving BM alone 27 min Sadbuttrue 1
How's' it feel BM to see your women leaving? 31 min Sadbuttrue 1
Your going to pay for actions BM! lmao 33 min Sadbuttrue 1
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 1 hr Sadbuttrue 128
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 224
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 4 hr Red Crosse 110
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 5 hr Clookingforlove 38
Rape by Cop 9 hr The Power Of Mast... 39
More from around the web