why black men think that white women ...

why black men think that white women like them?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
loco

Athens, Greece

#1 Nov 10, 2011
most white women dont like black men they prefer they own race so why do they think that and why they like white women and not the black women?

“Life is what you make it!”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 10, 2011
You made the thread, at least answer your own damn questions, lazy!

I think bm feel that can use enough aggressive confidence to overturn weak ww or play hero and compliment them about their appearance, which maybe men of their race fail to do.

Apparently some ww think wm's expect too much and ww have become obsessed about their outer because of it and I suppose if a man worships you just the way you are w/o pressures, some ww will go for bm and don't mind supporting bm financially since the bm has pandered to their vanity.

“Do me a favor”

Level 6

Since: Nov 09

And don't do me no favor

#4 Nov 10, 2011
Well it really don't take much to know that white women love anything but white men. And most all women rather have a black man. Nothing new here, Moving 0n.
loco

Athens, Greece

#5 Nov 10, 2011
3rdCousin wrote:
Well it really don't take much to know that white women love anything but white men. And most all women rather have a black man. Nothing new here, Moving 0n.
most of white women dont like black men and thats the ugly truth my friend...but why you black men bothers this so much?if i told that black women dont prefer me as a white guy then i would be ok with that even if i like black women (because i like them)
unsub

Newark, NJ

#7 Nov 10, 2011
xxxAngelxxx wrote:
I think bm feel that can use enough aggressive confidence to overturn weak ww or play hero and compliment them about their appearance, which maybe men of their race fail to do.
Apparently some ww think wm's expect too much and ww have become obsessed about their outer because of it and I suppose if a man worships you just the way you are w/o pressures, some ww will go for bm and don't mind supporting bm financially since the bm has pandered to their vanity.
Funny I heard white men think black women are easy. That's pretty much it
black queen

Dallas, TX

#8 Nov 10, 2011
Wow white people are stupid yall make up stereo types and then start believing the lies you makeup....ww love black men because they are the best men.....and they have alot of things that white men don't possess naturally one thing emparticurally I think we all know what that is....LOL so I don't blame ww for wanting some of the god that is the black man.....but they try and stay in thie own race as much as possible because they know they can't compete with the godesses that are BLACK WOMEN
Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 10, 2011
xxxAngelxxx wrote:
so....r u saying decent White women don't like super cool Black guys, or r u saying White women r no longer decent if they don't mind supporting a man financially" & LIKE super cool Black guys?
-take note of the word 'super'....cuz that means Bad Ass Beitch!

(negro woman -ook ook okk)
Anonymous

London, UK

#10 Nov 10, 2011
I don't go for the WW they always come to me. White women are easy to fuck and sure 99% of them hate the Black man but the thing is there are a lot more WW than BM in the world. Your white OP you do the math or is that Asians who are good at math IDK. What I am saying is that at the end of the day every Black man in the world if they tried would at least nail 1 white woman in their life.

Besides I enjoy messing up a good white family home. It's funny seeing the father get pissed. LOL
Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11 Nov 10, 2011
loco wrote:
most white women dont like black men they prefer they own race so why do they think that and why they like white women and not the black women?
what up, Spartan?

thought u were executed already by those protesters, like pulled four wayz by runnin' hawses?-LOL

oh, that's right. Popendrayo was driven out of power, but was spared the Khadaffi treatment, lucky u.
don't cry over ur beer tho, ain't no way Greece goin' belly up, EU WILL bail them out. orders given by Wall Street.

alright, sorry 2 bug ya. cont hating on Blacks(while singing luv songs 2 fugly Black ho's & flat-faced China chicks, lol)
low

AOL

#13 Nov 10, 2011
BeckyP86 wrote:
<quoted text>
what up, Spartan?
thought u were executed already by those protesters, like pulled four wayz by runnin' hawses?-LOL
oh, that's right. Popendrayo was driven out of power, but was spared the Khadaffi treatment, lucky u.
don't cry over ur beer tho, ain't no way Greece goin' belly up, EU WILL bail them out. orders given by Wall Street.
alright, sorry 2 bug ya. cont hating on Blacks(while singing luv songs 2 fugly Black ho's & flat-faced China chicks, lol)
Why are you attacking black and Asian women when it's black men calling white women easy hoes and only good for sucking them off?
Anonymous

London, UK

#14 Nov 10, 2011
low wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you attacking black and Asian women when it's black men calling white women easy hoes and only good for sucking them off?
Clearly she has a severe case of Jungle fever.
loco

Thessaloníki, Greece

#15 Nov 10, 2011
BeckyP86 wrote:
<quoted text>
what up, Spartan?
i dont hate black men im not a racist i just hate they way they thinking like all the white women like them which is not true look around you and ask every single white woman or latina they dont like you... and even if you dont admitted its true,but again its still bother you so much that most of the white women dont like you why is that?i said before if someone told me that black women dont like white men i would be ok!(even if i like them)so why you like white women so much? why dont like black women instead?you and every black man?

IdiotsayWhat

“Topix men Dreamgirl ”

Level 3

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#16 Nov 10, 2011
xxxAngelxxx wrote:
That's an out of the box theory it might just make sense... I have white girlfriends very pretty but very insecure. But what I notice is that they will end up dating the low rent low class males (and no I'm not talking about black dudes) who aint about looks or anything. She will give him a chance because he was presistant and catered to her low self esteem... What's even more crazy is I was watching 20/20 dateline and these 7 wealthy you would deem educated WW filed suit against this raggedy arse I think he was indian male. They lavished this dude like no tomorrow and come to find out all 7 of them were dating him at the same time. They had no clue the other existed. In return this leech/gremlin hit them all off with HIV smdh.... But I notice their main reason for getting with him is because he made them feel like the only women in the world.(Basically he inflated their ego) and they did any and everything for his arse even let him raw dog them. Now they have the gift that keeps on giving... Its so sad!

But I Digress yes WW need someone to build their self esteem and some bm and non bm are happy to oblige. As my bf said its not hard to bed,get, and rip a white girl :(
Anonymous

London, UK

#17 Nov 10, 2011
loco wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont hate black men im not a racist i just hate they way they thinking like all the white women like them which is not true look around you and ask every single white woman or latina they dont like you... and even if you dont admitted its true,but again its still bother you so much that most of the white women dont like you why is that?i said before if someone told me that black women dont like white men i would be ok!(even if i like them)so why you like white women so much? why dont like black women instead?you and every black man?
How is Greece ONCE a great country now LOL I laugh at your country.

Back on topic like I said do the math Greek bitch do the math. Didn't you guys create Math or was that the Romans or the Eyptians.
loco

Thessaloníki, Greece

#19 Nov 11, 2011
Black British 1991 wrote:
<quoted text>How is Greece ONCE a great country now LOL I laugh at your country.
Back on topic like I said do the math Greek bitch do the math. Didn't you guys create Math or was that the Romans or the Eyptians.
what maths?you dont even how to talk to people but this not surprising for a blabk man
Anonymous

London, UK

#20 Nov 11, 2011
loco wrote:
<quoted text>what maths?you dont even how to talk to people but this not surprising for a blabk man
LOL I'm not Blabk I'm Black. If you trying to burn me try not to mess up your words kid. Maybe you were getting so excited to reply to me, hay, yeah I usually have that effect on white women not men.
loco

Thessaloníki, Greece

#21 Nov 11, 2011
jiggz84 wrote:
<quoted text>
most white women prefer anything but their own race their just to scared to come out and say it but the more they see the rest of their friends do it the more their be willing to do the same
another one who likes white meat you all black men like white women dont you?hahahahahah you will never get white women!only few black men can do that and they are handsome with white features not negro features why dont you like your own race?
loco

Thessaloníki, Greece

#22 Nov 11, 2011
Black British 1991 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL I'm not Blabk I'm Black. If you trying to burn me try not to mess up your words kid. Maybe you were getting so excited to reply to me, hay, yeah I usually have that effect on white women not men.
man your culture and education is amazing!you are so smart!yes all the white women like black men in your dreams!dream on you cant change yourself and your face and skin just to get liked by white women try maybe black women
Anonymous

London, UK

#24 Nov 11, 2011
loco wrote:
<quoted text>
another one who likes white meat you all black men like white women dont you?hahahahahah you will never get white women!only few black men can do that and they are handsome with white features not negro features why dont you like your own race?
That's the thing I said I make the white girls excited doesn't mean I bang them. It's not my fault that your dick is too small and that your mum probably was fucked by 4 black guys in front of your eyes. I get you're angry but that was 12 years ago get over it.

Oh btw please finish what you're saying for example "white women dont you?"

Like I said in my past post every black man in the world can nail at least one or two good looking white women. Why because there are more WW I said to the math. Now do it bitch do it. Does that bring back memories when an 8 inch dick was up your mums ass?
Anonymous

London, UK

#25 Nov 11, 2011
loco wrote:
<quoted text>man your culture and education is amazing!you are so smart!yes all the white women like black men in your dreams!dream on you cant change yourself and your face and skin just to get liked by white women try maybe black women
I love it this is getting under your skin I love when a White man gets angry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 min thetruth 46,663
Poll Worst, Most Over- Rated Rapper of All Time is... (Apr '08) 2 min Skiff Azlaan 205
It's in the Food! 11 min Skiff Azlaan 3
What Do Whites Mean By "Fun In the Sun" ? 13 min Skiff Azlaan 4
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 22 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 4,012
The FIRST SLAVES in America were WHITE PEOPLE (Aug '11) 23 min Black Is Gold 298
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min President Trump 1,396,590
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 43 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 133
White Man Sentenced to 40 Years for Throwing Feces 1 hr Truth Hurts 44
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr you knew 136,204
Black Failure 5 hr Guest 37
More from around the web