why don't we move our black asses ba...
parole officer

Hoffman Estates, IL

#699 Apr 2, 2013
dkanela wrote:
Dr. Henrik Clarke, Dr. Leonard Jeffries, Dr. Welsing, Dr. Umar Johnson and there are many more I'm sure. Dr. Wilson was a very forward thinking man, and it's a shame he died so young. Most AA never even heard of him, what a shame!
Bakari
I was reading your post about investing in South America, and it sounds like a very promising venture. Great things often come from small ideas!
When do you get your ankel monitor removed?

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#700 Apr 2, 2013
Starr24 wrote:
Oh yeah, and for Black people reading this... Stop posting Racist S**t aout White people. Then you want to wonder why they are in AAforum. If I was getting talked about in a bad banner then I would come in here too. Come on!
What are you talking about? whites talk about blacks all the time in ''storm front'' and we are never there! now' what do you have to say for yourself??

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#701 Apr 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="I'm on parole officer"]<quoted text> When do you get your ankel monitor removed?[/QUOTE]
I think your topix name needed to be changed to a more appropiate title

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#702 Apr 2, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your topix name needed to be changed to a more appropiate title
I agree selorna. You should stick with your original name.

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Washington, DC

#703 Apr 2, 2013
Raceologist/parole officer

I was answering another post from Bakari. Now the other thing about ankle bracelet, I've never been arrested have no criminal record, and I refuse to be sent to the modern day plantation. Hope that answers your questions.
reace observer

Hoffman Estates, IL

#704 Apr 2, 2013
dkanela wrote:
Raceologist/parole officer
I was answering another post from Bakari. Now the other thing about ankle bracelet, I've never been arrested have no criminal record, and I refuse to be sent to the modern day plantation. Hope that answers your questions.
Im a gonna be keepin an eye on you.

“Leading the Revolution”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Washington, DC

#705 Apr 2, 2013
You better keep both of them on me!!
free africa

Falls Church, VA

#706 Jun 11, 2013
Let me tell you now my american brother and sisters.I call your brother and sister because you are, but you are not welcome here.we don't want you here.you are not african unless you are born here.like it or not I am sorry for this but you american and nothing more to us.
jujube

San Diego, CA

#707 Jun 11, 2013
free africa wrote:
Let me tell you now my american brother and sisters.I call your brother and sister because you are, but you are not welcome here.we don't want you here.you are not african unless you are born here.like it or not I am sorry for this but you american and nothing more to us.
See.
The_Chad

Valley Springs, CA

#708 Jul 18, 2013
darnell wrote:
are you serious?

Iunno
aunt bee

United States

#710 Jul 18, 2013
then who in the fyck would pick my cotton and pluck my chickies for me uhhhhhhh?
39ehonor

Jupiter, FL

#712 Jul 18, 2013
Darnelious Cheeks wrote:
for real man, we could be kings back home. sheet the mexican has already passed us by here, but if we went back home we could run the show, and show the world just how good we are without yt holding us down. I say all 40 million of us black brothers and sisters blow this place and go back home, we would have oil and gold and diamonds, and we could kick the rest of the yt's out of south africa and we would be in heaven!
lol funny post but a great idea of course--for us whites, " to dream the impossible dream" lol--it'd be better than hitting the lottery for us

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#713 Jul 18, 2013
This thread was started by a teen-ager people. His ideas are not even adult content...its mixed jive in the troll format. Let this thread die...thats what it truly deserves.
nzilani

Houston, TX

#714 Jul 18, 2013
as an african i would say you people are not welcome to come here
nzilani

Houston, TX

#715 Jul 18, 2013
free africa wrote:
why are you calling them brothers and sisters we have nothing in common witb them..........well expect skin color

“ Donald T- for tax fraud”

Level 3

Since: Feb 13

Washington DC

#716 Jul 18, 2013
aunt bee wrote:
then who in the fyck would pick my cotton and pluck my chickies for me uhhhhhhh?
you got to move to a chicken plucking cotton picking town
Your Papa

Jacksonville, FL

#717 Jul 24, 2013
Darnelious Cheeks wrote:
for real man, we could be kings back home. shit the Mexican has already passed us by here, but if we went back home we could run the show, and show the world just how good we are without yt holding us down. I say all 40 million of us black brothers and sisters blow this place and go back home, we would have oil and gold and diamonds, and we could kick the rest of the yt's out of south Africa and we would be in heaven!
And you will continue to kill each other and your countries of destination in Africa will become poorer than they are now. Show me a Nation leaded by a Black folk (not Obama) that it is in good economically shape - See Haiti, Congo, etc. Not even having rich natural minerals you would be exempt of becoming a prosper nation because you guys hate each other...You have been served with the truth my fellow African decedent American!
AfricanCitizensh ip orVisa

New York, NY

#718 Sep 15, 2013
The question is not if we leave it have become "When?"

1-The American economy can not "and will not" sustain the negro born - slave decendent anymore. As for Africa's growth, they actually want blacks because the skills transfer works better.

2- White have worked blacks without teaching for fear the Blacks will develop and African leadership does not want a repeat, so Blacks are welcome on the continent.

3- The organizational framework is underway to ensure highly educated, mid-educaed, vocational educated, and then youth who are labeled as unemployed and criminal with a final call for felons (thats right, those who are victims of the U.S prison system will get a chance too) who want to leave and seek opportunities family and better life.

4 - The demographics remains hostile in the U.S with African and Asian leaders obtaining a better understanding of Western institutional advantages and tactics to maintain their positions. And frankly put, the AFro and Asian have grew to dislike the western ways when looked at from a pointout view on priviledge and power. As china started to rise, the west played dirty. As africa tried to rise, they had initially considered a military intervention - but oopps.. factions do not want this to happen anymore!

5 - African Americans are not mad anymore. We realize that Trayvon Martins will happen over and over again and feel that its time to get "back" home. Our belief is that slaves wanted freedom so they can make the ultimate choice of going back to the warmer climate, adopting the traditional names, and living on the continent from which they left.

6 - the carribean will follow! right now we are getting prepared to hand over America to Hispanics and Latin America. "They can have her.." no offense..
AfricanCitizensh ip orVisa

New York, NY

#719 Sep 15, 2013
The Trayvon Martin Case was a Blessing because it happened with the following:

1 - high youth unemployment

2 - Black men were targeted

3 - Racist undertones (paula dean)

4 - China's rise

5 - weak fiscal policy with the prospect of war

6 - African American lost their wealth

7 - Gender issues (male/female/homophobic)

8 - Police brutality

9 - 50 years of MLK (this is the biggest)

10 - A need for a replacement of black civil rights leaders who were perceived as failures.

11 - "too many hispanics too fast and none of them were asked to assimulated with the black commnunity, instead they were programed at immigration to dislike and disrespect blacks..

12 - Social analyst got it wrong!!(thank goodness for Travyon marting, for his case "woke the sleeping giant!" and then "spark a real africa rising era that is irreversable." We do not want to work in America anymore - regardless of pay!
elajah

United States

#720 Dec 8, 2013
I think some black American get too sensitive about everything , this guys when they go to Africa ane they met one ignorant African who say something to them they didnt like it they just put that blame on every African. Look I live in USA there are blacks who said stuff to me that I dont like but I dont take that as every black person idear , please black people worldwide has to understand that as long we group our self in small group we got no way of going forward , if u dont like to live in Ghana thats great there are other black American who find Ghana better place. There are pleople who came to USA they dont like it and they left , I hate seeing or hearing black people talking negative about each other

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min old_moose 1,600,134
Evil Kabbal Maceo lost his LIFE AND HAS NOTHING! 32 min Maceo is Legion 2
Kevin Hart Mistress said 420k for one Night beh... 34 min Maceo is Legion 1
BM Rant: Where's my Father? Why doesn't he want... 1 hr Maceo is Legion 1
The AA race turning primarily GAY due to lack o... 1 hr Maceo is Legion 1
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 1 hr Maceo is Legion 45
"Whites" Now Viewed and Treated as SUBHUMANS 1 hr Maceo is Legion 7
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 2 hr sbt 128
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 3 hr vbs 16
why whites here hate blacks so ? 8 hr CAC 40