White women are TRASH!
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Concerned White Man

Dallas, TX

#1 Mar 15, 2010
you see at one time I used to praise white women and damn near worship them thareally love my white women that is until I finally figured out that you b***es are like the most promiscious women on earth and will put your lips around any d**k that gets hard or stick your faces in any woman p***y!

I guess its comming to the point that us white men need to start getting rids of our c**ks and putting a p***y down there or putting on nappy dirty wigs and spraying ourselves black to get white girls to put out.

when I went to college thats where I actually lost the little bit of remaining respect that i had for white women. I was dating this girl and I was all in love with her and come to find out that she was fu**ing multiple members of the basketball and football team behind my back. Some of my other freinds had the same thing happen to them their girls were f***ing black jocks behind their backs, how disgusting is that?

most of the black guys at collge were getting two and three times more white p***y than the average wihte guy? how is that possible without comming to conclusion that most white girls are nothing but natural born SLUTS? white women think they cna have their cake and eat it too, they want to get their pu***sand ass holes poked by black man who can dunk a basketball or catch a football and then after they have had their fun with them want to find a good white man to raise a family with but unfortunately a lot of white men are just being turned off by the white woman sl#tty ways..

If you look at all the professional black atheletes in the world you will find that about 50% of them are married to white women? Again how is this possible unless the white woman is not the worlds biggest SLUT? OJ Simson killed his family and still you white sl*ts were sleeping with him until he was sent away to prison for assault and battery?

I've found that Asian women are not as promiscious and wh**sh as white women and you dont have to watch them 24 hours a day to make sure theyre not f***in a black guy or your best freinds. the one thing I do still like about white women is that they still suck the best cock and sometimes I like getting my cock sucked! Other than that I think that white women are a waste!
Midnight Toker

United States

#2 Mar 15, 2010
At least they are not like BW!
LOL justsayin

Salinas, CA

#3 Mar 15, 2010
Only the ones who date blacks......

Where Im from thats rair...

But down in LA, SD, Its quite common....but the funny part is....after they publicy date a black man....Whites and Other men usually dont see them as desierable any more!!!
So Its not that they "go black and dont go back"
Its more like they "go black and no one Wants them back"
lol!

You make you bed you sleep in it.
Concerned White Man

Dallas, TX

#4 Mar 15, 2010
Midnight Toker wrote:
At least they are not like BW!
I guess that might be one good thing about them.
Concerned White Man

Dallas, TX

#5 Mar 15, 2010
LOL justsayin wrote:
But down in LA, SD, Its quite common....but the funny part is....after they publicy date a black man....Whites and Other men usually dont see them as desierable any more!!!
lol!
i know I certainly dont want them after they have been sucking on black c**k . lol. you have to watch them though a lot of them try to creep around with black men behind our backs.
Concerned White Man

Dallas, TX

#6 Mar 15, 2010
it seems like most white women these days are nothing but turdes! contrary to popular beleif there are a lot of men who find lesbos absolutley disgusting! or if you b***es are not eating another woman p**y out you got your lips wrapped around a black mans cock! I want a good wholesome woman not a wh**e?
Whites Lie

AOL

#7 Mar 15, 2010
LOL justsayin wrote:
lol!
Yet your punk ass is on a black board trying to pick up black women.

“It Must Suck To Be You!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#8 Mar 15, 2010
I've known a lot of promiscuous white females but that doesn't mean that all of them are like that! I understand you were hurt by a few, but generalizing all doesn't really help. White women do like black men and its called the "white goddess syndrome".
http://obia1.fortunecity.com/white-goddess.ht...
DOn't be too bitter and i'm sure you'll find someone perfect for you.
Whites Lie

AOL

#9 Mar 15, 2010
Concerned White Man wrote:
it seems like most white women these days are nothing but turdes! contrary to popular beleif there are a lot of men who find lesbos absolutley disgusting! or if you b***es are not eating another woman p**y out you got your lips wrapped around a black mans cock! I want a good wholesome woman not a wh**e?
What makes you think any of us care? Like I tell the black female trash on this board, just take a 22 and blow your head off!
DanTheMan

Houston, TX

#11 Mar 15, 2010
<quoted text>
i know I certainly dont want them after they have been sucking on black c**k . lol. you have to watch them though a lot of them try to creep around with black men behind our backs.
I have to tell you something mister you need to look at the other beautiful women in this world, their are billions of women and the white women who date down with a negro are a waste if your time, would you really want to kiss a white woman after knowing she had a black dyck in her mouth, sorry I don't care how she looks I could never kiss her knowing that.. I have traveled around the earth over the years and have been with some of the most beautiful women you can ever think of and white women are not the top of the list. you got to get out and travel and once you see what I am saying that old white woman you worry about will be a joke. Let the negro screw her and raise his negro kids who cares, I want a better choice and its not with a white woman.

“Play at your own risk !!!!”

Level 3

Since: Oct 08

Cleveland, Ohio

#12 Mar 15, 2010
<quoted text>
aaaaaah !!1 That jungle boogie.
Concerned White Man

United States

#14 Mar 15, 2010
DanTheMan wrote:
<quoted text> I have to tell you something mister you need to look at the other beautiful women in this world, their are billions of women and the white women who date down with a negro are a waste if your time, would you really want to kiss a white woman after knowing she had a black dyck in her mouth, sorry I don't care how she looks I could never kiss her knowing that.. I have traveled around the earth over the years and have been with some of the most beautiful women you can ever think of and white women are not the top of the list. you got to get out and travel and once you see what I am saying that old white woman you worry about will be a joke. Let the negro screw her and raise his negro kids who cares, I want a better choice and its not with a white woman.
Thank Dan i like the whole allure of asian women and im starting to really dig them. i've dated a couple of them and they seem much more wholesome than white women and theyre more loyal and faithful those are important to me in a woman.
Concerned White Man

United States

#15 Mar 15, 2010
Lana2515 wrote:
I've known a lot of promiscuous white females but that doesn't mean that all of them are like that! I understand you were hurt by a few, but generalizing all doesn't really help. White women do like black men and its called the "white goddess syndrome".
http://obia1.fortunecity.com/white-goddess.ht...
DOn't be too bitter and i'm sure you'll find someone perfect for you.
Amost 9 times out of 10 whenever a black athelete cheats its with a white woman? Tiger Woods was sleeping with almost 20 white women besides his wife, OJ simpson slaughtered his wife and white women were still bedding him until he went to prison. Kobe Bryant cheated with a white chick Bill Cosby cheated with white women, Michael Jordan cheated with white women Dr J cheated with white women. I could go on and on about this you get the point though white women really are S!UTS not all but the majority of them are S!UTS!
Tina

AOL

#16 Mar 15, 2010
WW are only good for sex. They will screw anything; men, women, animals, vacuum holes, and anything from the basic food group. that is their only purpose for existence. Anyone who catch feelings for them is stupid. My boyfriend and I have had some of the nastiest 3somes with blond ho*s
JonShmaltz

Muncie, IN

#17 Mar 16, 2010
<quoted text>
Amost 9 times out of 10 whenever a black athelete cheats its with a white woman? Tiger Woods was sleeping with almost 20 white women besides his wife, OJ simpson slaughtered his wife and white women were still bedding him until he went to prison. Kobe Bryant cheated with a white chick Bill Cosby cheated with white women, Michael Jordan cheated with white women Dr J cheated with white women. I could go on and on about this you get the point though white women really are S!UTS not all but the majority of them are S!UTS!
If they're such sluts what does that say for you, who gets turned down by you.
JonShmaltz

Muncie, IN

#18 Mar 16, 2010
*them, lulz

“It Must Suck To Be You!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#20 Mar 16, 2010
<quoted text>
All you can do is make sure your children (if you have any) don't turn into promiscuous women. Besides, who will you "pure bread" white males procreate with now? i'm sure you can find at least one of your race!
Chet Huntley

Houston, TX

#21 Mar 16, 2010
Lana2515 wrote:
<quoted text>
All you can do is make sure your children (if you have any) don't turn into promiscuous women. Besides, who will you "pure bread" white males procreate with now? i'm sure you can find at least one of your race!
That's why we don't want children anymore with white women, white women have turned into nothing more than negro bait. They are a waste of a mans time, too many good women of other cultures to have to settle for some used up white slut. You may think I am telling you bs but its true just look at how many white men are dating asian and women of other cultures, let the white women take care of the negro kids I don't want her.
Temeca

Childress, TX

#22 Mar 16, 2010
trash
Just the facts

AOL

#23 Mar 16, 2010
you see at one time I used to praise white women ?
I've found that Asian getting my cock sucked! Other than that I think that white women are a waste!
LOL Your So Full OF Shit Your Eyes are Brown .

Your a "Black posting as a White-guy" . Get a life Fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 2 min Lawrence Wolf 109
Why do white people hate us more than any other... (Sep '12) 3 min Ben Quick 841
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 4 min Emperor_Jagi 19
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 5 min Ben Quick 141
Happy ROBERT E. LEE DAY yall! 8 min Ben Quick 20
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Nostrillis Waxman 1,478,870
News Activists Led by Al Sharpton Brave Cold, Rain f... 19 min Harrisson 22
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 24 min The Wookie 21
Does multiculturalism promote racial division? 2 hr Redefined 326
Does Race Biologically Exist? 4 hr Paul 502
More from around the web