Dravidians were the First Egyptians !!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Dravidian

Toronto, Canada

#1 Sep 24, 2007
Originally the straight-haired Dravidian-race inhabited all of South-West Asia, from the Northern-Nile-Valley all the way to the Indus-Valley, but then the White-skinned Red-haired Hittites, Horrites (also known as Hurrians), and Amorites, etc...... migrated to the South-East mediterranean region from their original abode in the North which was East-Anatolia + Northern-Mesopotamia. They eventually mixed with the indigenous Dravidians which produced the later races of the South-East Mediterranean region.

History would eventually repeat itself later in the Eastern extremeties of the Dravidian-race which was the Indus-Valley, when the blond blue-eyed Aryans pushed the Dravidians South into the Indian sub-continent and Sri-Lanka where the indigenous Austroloid-race lived.
The Dravidians of the Indus-Valley and Northern-India that stayed behind got mixed with the invading Aryans, while those Dravidians that migrated South all the way to Sri-Lanka, probably eventually mixed with the indigenous Austroloids to a certain extent.

The pure-blooded Dravidians of India are known as the Mediterranean-race.

Read the first page:

http://www.shelterbelt.com/KJ/khdravidians.ht...
Dravidian

Toronto, Canada

#2 Sep 24, 2007
Continued......

The Semito-Dravidians entered East-Africa from Yemen, over 5000 years ago, sparking the first East-African kingdoms that would soon follow.

Dravidians were the First in all Near-Eastern civilizations.
Dravidian

Toronto, Canada

#3 Sep 24, 2007
Question:

Why do the Black-Americans who's black ancestors hailed from the South-East-Atlantic region and brought to the Americas, to later mix with the White-Man (and other races of the Caribbean), and as a result today are Black-Multi-Racials who only "Look-Black" on the Exterior, why do they care about North-East-Africa (Ancient-Egypt)???
Dravidian

Toronto, Canada

#4 Sep 24, 2007
I'm asking this because i've noticed that Black-Americans are very Jealous of the other races heritage, and want to take-on their ethnic names.
Dravidian

Toronto, Canada

#5 Sep 25, 2007
bump.
Jackie Chan

Kingsville, Canada

#6 Sep 25, 2007
That's because their ancestors have not accomplished anything they are can seem as worthy of praise. Of course, that doesn't give them the right to claim other people's heritage, civilations, and even the people themselves as their own!
Fred Mertz

New York, NY

#7 Sep 26, 2007
If I hired a few illegal alien Dravidians, do you think they could build me a pyramid in my back yard? I can't find any American negro-Egyptians to do it.
Roboam

Paris, France

#8 Sep 26, 2007
Thank for the information.
Dravidian wrote:
Originally the straight-haired Dravidian-race inhabited all of South-West Asia, from the Northern-Nile-Valley all the way to the Indus-Valley, but then the White-skinned Red-haired Hittites, Horrites (also known as Hurrians), and Amorites, etc...... migrated to the South-East mediterranean region from their original abode in the North which was East-Anatolia + Northern-Mesopotamia. They eventually mixed with the indigenous Dravidians which produced the later races of the South-East Mediterranean region.
History would eventually repeat itself later in the Eastern extremeties of the Dravidian-race which was the Indus-Valley, when the blond blue-eyed Aryans pushed the Dravidians South into the Indian sub-continent and Sri-Lanka where the indigenous Austroloid-race lived.
The Dravidians of the Indus-Valley and Northern-India that stayed behind got mixed with the invading Aryans, while those Dravidians that migrated South all the way to Sri-Lanka, probably eventually mixed with the indigenous Austroloids to a certain extent.
Read the first page:
Roboam

Paris, France

#10 Sep 26, 2007
As I understand, the Dravidians lived in Africa
(especially in the Nil Valley) many many years before
the history of Pharaos begin. Isn't it?
Dravidian wrote:
Read the first page:
Dravidian

Toronto, Canada

#12 Sep 26, 2007
Roboam wrote:
As I understand, the Dravidians lived in Africa
(especially in the Nil Valley) many many years before
the history of Pharaos begin. Isn't it?
<quoted text>
Yes, they were indigenous to North-East Africa and South-West Asia.

The White came from the North later, and mixed with the Dravidian.
Only after that (much later) did the Negro come from the south and mixed a little.
Dravidian

Toronto, Canada

#13 Sep 26, 2007
Dravidians were a very large race that was found from the Nile to the Indus.
Dravidian

Toronto, Canada

#14 Sep 26, 2007
The giant continent of Africa didn't just produce the Negroid-race, other races were produced within this big continent before migrating.

The Nappy-Negro was produced in the South, possibly the Congo-basin before migrating.
Dravidian

Toronto, Canada

#15 Sep 26, 2007
Epiktedus wrote:
All of you are 100% delusional. Egypt was built and maintained by "black" Africans. Get over it. Piss on all of you!
and I shit on you, RACIST !!!!

“The Lion of Judah”

Since: May 07

Wait and see

#17 Sep 27, 2007
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dravidian_people

According to the link, they were all black, regardless of hair texture. Your whole argument has no scientific backing.

“The Lion of Judah”

Since: May 07

Wait and see

#18 Sep 27, 2007
Dravidian wrote:
Read the first page:
This link is a joke, try posting something from a reputable source!
Mack the Great

Derwood, MD

#19 Sep 27, 2007
Melchizedek wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D ravidian_people
According to the link, they were all black, regardless of hair texture. Your whole argument has no scientific backing.
And what the genetics have to say abut their racial makeup. This Dravidian guy has been posting the same BS for the past 8 months and just won't quit. Just pseudoscience and not actual science. How pathetic.
Gindi

Toronto, Canada

#20 Sep 27, 2007
I just found this thread by accident, and i had to answer as i am too of Dravidian descent.

You Negroes are jealous of us Dravidians who inhabited the Northern-Nile all the way to the Indus, while you Negroes were still in the Southern parts of Africa.

Dravidian is right !!
We are not part of your race, try as you might.

Hell..
We have more in common with the Arabs than with you idiots !!!
asha

Falls Church, VA

#21 Sep 27, 2007
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dravidian_people
It's funny - did you read the link? Obviously not - it does not state dravidians are all black. It states that some people both black and a few Indians of a low caste claimed that they are part of the black African race.
But then it says that genetics does not show that at all and genetics does not show that there is a difference in the Indian population - no matter what caste you are!
I linked to this wiki site on another thread b/c of the bullshit that Mack the great was spewing. And the Dravidian guy is spewing even more bullshit - there has been nothing tying dravidian languages and genetics to the Nile - I think this Dravidian guy is just pulling everyone's leg and actually linking to stupid sites, sites as stupid as the one Mack the Great cited with the Runoko Rashidi - who is NOT a reputable scholar.
Gindi

Toronto, Canada

#22 Sep 27, 2007
NO !!

Us straight-haired Dravidians were the First North-East-Africans.
Mack the Great

Derwood, MD

#23 Sep 27, 2007
Gindi wrote:
I just found this thread by accident, and i had to answer as i am too of Dravidian descent.
You Negroes are jealous of us Dravidians who inhabited the Northern-Nile all the way to the Indus, while you Negroes were still in the Southern parts of Africa.
Dravidian is right !!
We are not part of your race, try as you might.
Hell..
We have more in common with the Arabs than with you idiots !!!
OK, for starters, what your saying that is proof that you are giving into white supremacist Eurocentric ideas that race exists as this was designed by them to keep us blacks out in the diaspora divided because of our phenotypical diversity. You've been skillfully been deceived by Eurocentrics into thinking that you are Caucasians just because of your narrow faces and straight hair when thats not the case. Learn more about race like I do and you;ll see why it doesn't exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black African Mensa Members (Sep '07) 1 hr Poer 89
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 1 hr Quirky 313
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,418,150
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr MICHA 479
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Moses 47,840
Black woman bought Crab Legs with Foodstamp card (Aug '12) 2 hr Shelley 273
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 2 hr KiloEcho 46
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 4 hr fluer 233
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 4 hr Michel Montvert 28
More from around the web