hip hop model BRIA MYLES with white b...

hip hop model BRIA MYLES with white boyfriend

Posted in the African-American Forum

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 18, 2012

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#2 Mar 18, 2012
candymixedgirl wrote:
http://mto.mediatakeout.com/54 839/would-you-look-at-that-top -video-model-bria-myles-is-try ing-something-new-she-s-dating -a-white-dude-hes-cute-but-loo ks-a-lil-on-the-sweet-side.htm l
Nice one, Candymixedgirl!

Go on Bria, witchabadself. Sistas gettin' their swirl on too.

Time to catch up with the brothas and there's NOTHING WRONG with that. It's an IR world!!!!

sand_cracker
Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 18, 2012
Hmmm, it's a big mistake. Hopefully she'll be able to realize and repair it, before it's too late.

a--x--e

“Putrifying Trayvon...”

Level 5

Since: Dec 11

Grateful Nation

#4 Mar 18, 2012
You can't blame any female, even a negro sow, from wanting to trade up.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

.

#5 Mar 18, 2012
So what!! I’m sure this is all over the IR forums as “Breaking News” displaying the first IR couple.

I mean is this it?? Promoting IR can not be your purpose.
hhj

Derby, UK

#6 Mar 19, 2012
candymixedgirl wrote:
http://mto.mediatakeout.com/54 839/would-you-look-at-that-top -video-model-bria-myles-is-try ing-something-new-she-s-dating -a-white-dude-hes-cute-but-loo ks-a-lil-on-the-sweet-side.htm l
there is no actually any confirmed official report that she is dating with this guys, they more look like friends than a couple and there is no more pic of them going out.
Blaque

Boynton Beach, FL

#8 Mar 19, 2012
hhj wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no actually any confirmed official report that she is dating with this guys, they more look like friends than a couple and there is no more pic of them going out.
C/S

x__________Now let us pray. Lord, I have spent my whole life hatin' you for makin' me black. And now I see I must hate myself and all those like me, and cause them misery just like your savior Ronald Reagan did. And if any of my words don't come directly from the almighty God himself, then may I be struck by lightnin' right this very instant*

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#9 Mar 23, 2012
hhj wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no actually any confirmed official report that she is dating with this guys, they more look like friends than a couple and there is no more pic of them going out.
she isnt exactly famous..those pics were her personal ones

lets be honest, she hasnt got papparazi following her has she?
kitty kat

London, UK

#10 Mar 23, 2012
candymixedgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
she isnt exactly famous..those pics were her personal ones
lets be honest, she hasnt got papparazi following her has she?
look at her twitter page there are several black guys who are hugging and kissing her I don't know which one is her boyfriend? and that white guy look like her friend because in other photo he is hugging an other black guy and a black girl.
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#12 Mar 28, 2012
a--x--e wrote:
You can't blame any female, even a negro sow, from wanting to trade up.
Excuse me, she is not a sow!

She is a beautiful model.
Boob lover

Buffalo, NY

#13 Feb 2, 2016
Yummy
Royston McSh-ttyhands

Birmingham, UK

#14 Feb 5, 2016
Hottie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Gay Ghost 1,460,396
William Ellison Jr - Largest Slave Owner was Bl... (Dec '10) 2 min richard w 62
A lot of immature black guys says that "eating ... (Mar '11) 3 min June 55
Whites:Ending Gold Standard,Normalizing Relatio... 5 min Tiny Dk 13
New Spider-Man movie: He has a black GF. 6 min The Burundi Dragons 8
another mudshark murdered by Toby 7 min KIP 23
Trump dump: Boeing? 11 min The Burundi Dragons 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 15 min Barros 50,883
Caught the wife with a white boy 16 min Darnel 30
News California will soon provide ethnic studies cla... 17 min Darnel 35
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 1 hr Barros 128
The 'words' of Dylaan Roof... 2 hr Israelite Suprema... 33
More from around the web