which european country is the most ra...

which european country is the most racist?

Created by PollGuy on Feb 25, 2008

2,630 votes

Click on an option to vote

France

UK

Norway

Germany

Belgium

Spain

Luxembourg

Italy

Netherland

all of the above

First Prev
of 59
Next Last
RealityChekzin

United States

#1 Feb 25, 2008
Germany is the most ethnically racists in the world because of Jews. Nazism still permeates the Nation.
True story

Jamaica Plain, MA

#2 Feb 25, 2008
If you really think about it, what they did in germany is kinda what they're doing in this country now. Probably always be that way.
True story

Jamaica Plain, MA

#3 Feb 25, 2008
LOL... and they're doing it in the middle east.

Definately a cultural trait...and something to think about. Shit, bring on wwwIII already.... I'm sick of them in power anyway
Shadae

Andover, MN

#4 Feb 26, 2008
i think the usa is the most racist country because it is made up of mixed races, but most people are too stupid to tolerate their own neighbors...

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5 Feb 26, 2008
Spain and Italy are probably among the most racist Today.

“LOVE EVOLVE LIVE”

Since: Jan 08

Irvine, CA

#6 Feb 26, 2008
Garrig wrote:
Spain and Italy are probably among the most racist Today.
i love spain...i like barcelona. i think when you move into the interior , like outside madrid, maybe then people are more conservative. i think the spanish are very classist. the most racist place in the world would be Japan if you wanted to get a job, and certain parts of China.

the scariest place to visit for black folk would be Russia. i love visiting japan despite its nationalisitic homogenous craxzy arse culture. but moscow present day is definitely a place i would have to think twice about visiting again. just 10yrs ago, it was fine. all of russia is on my wait and see list. they are no repurcussions for killing or beating a non white person in russia today. soviet's totalitarian govt. kept extreme poverty and racism in check. scary when you have to say those were the good ole days.

“I'm just one vote.”

Since: Sep 07

Washington, D.C.

#7 Feb 26, 2008
Based on my many travels to Europe: Spain, Greece, & Italy.

To many Spaniards, it was just the other day that they kicked out the North African Moors out of their country (600 years ago). Plus like we have problems with mexikans, Spain has a problem with illegal aliens from Africa, which doesn't help the cause too much. Also, want to know something funny, Spaniards hate mexikans and other folks from South America.

Since: Jan 08

Norwich, UK

#8 Feb 26, 2008
i liked germany when i went, i went on an exchange, stayed with a white family... the only rude thing i said to me was something like 'you've been sitting in the sun too long'
but that was by an old man that felt the need to touch my face

Since: Jan 08

Norwich, UK

#9 Feb 26, 2008
*i HAD said

Since: Nov 07

Mama Somalia

#10 Feb 26, 2008
Spain and Italy

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#11 Feb 26, 2008
Nubian_x wrote:
i liked germany when i went, i went on an exchange, stayed with a white family... the only rude thing i said to me was something like 'you've been sitting in the sun too long'
but that was by an old man that felt the need to touch my face
wow really,,

“changing times”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#12 Feb 26, 2008
Germany
Miles

AOL

#13 Feb 26, 2008
Spain and Italy definitely. But don't forget Russia

Since: Jan 08

Norwich, UK

#14 Feb 26, 2008
sthldn girl wrote:
<quoted text>wow really,,
ohh yeah it was probably a joke, he said it with a smile and touched me so you know..

“aswad rajul min amerika”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#15 Feb 26, 2008
oc creole lady wrote:
<quoted text>i love spain...i like barcelona. i think when you move into the interior , like outside madrid, maybe then people are more conservative. i think the spanish are very classist. the most racist place in the world would be Japan if you wanted to get a job, and certain parts of China.
the scariest place to visit for black folk would be Russia. i love visiting japan despite its nationalisitic homogenous craxzy arse culture. but moscow present day is definitely a place i would have to think twice about visiting again. just 10yrs ago, it was fine. all of russia is on my wait and see list. they are no repurcussions for killing or beating a non white person in russia today. soviet's totalitarian govt. kept extreme poverty and racism in check. scary when you have to say those were the good ole days.
Russians are prejudiced against dark skin. They perceive all non whites as a threat. The Russians are anti semitic and anti Arab and anti African and anti Black. They are Nationalistic and will attack foreigners.
I would never ever think of visiting Russia. If you are olive skinned or darker you may be a target.

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#16 Feb 26, 2008
jayrag wrote:
<quoted text>
Russians are prejudiced against dark skin. They perceive all non whites as a threat. The Russians are anti semitic and anti Arab and anti African and anti Black. They are Nationalistic and will attack foreigners.
I would never ever think of visiting Russia. If you are olive skinned or darker you may be a target.
you wont see me there then,lol

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#17 Feb 26, 2008
Nubian_x wrote:
<quoted text>ohh yeah it was probably a joke, he said it with a smile and touched me so you know..
hmmmmmmm,,,but some people just dont no do they,like old people they say ignorant stuff like that,,well at leat you was ok with it,(:

“Well”

Since: Feb 08

United States

#18 Feb 26, 2008
most definitely spain.

“In the Space Love Demands”

Since: Oct 07

Black Love USA

#19 Feb 26, 2008
Garrig wrote:
Spain and Italy are probably among the most racist Today.
Perhaps they are...when I went, pre 9/11, they were pretty nice...

But many African students and others have come there and are working and now the whole whining "they are taking our jobs" thing is going on...

“aswad rajul min amerika”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#20 Feb 26, 2008
What about France.
Ae the North African people still having riots over their. And France also has made it illegal for muslim women to cover their head. And France has a lot of Nazis also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 59
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,402,687
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 13 min Sammi 107
New York City to Lose its Status as Global Capi... 20 min Oho 11
I know its wrong but im addicted to black woman (Feb '13) 22 min Yawn 24
Why do black people claim credit for other race... 23 min Frog-Man 1
African Americans and Cooning 25 min TranshumanX 4
Bbm pins 2016 26 min Sammi 6
Shoot all whites 1 hr TranshumanX 26
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Moses 47,264
More from around the web