|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>Are you fkkn crazy?

No. Really.

Are you fkkn crazy?
He's an angry wife-beater, no doubt...

I am personally worried for her safety..

There is no way he is providing a happy home environment...

“For the love of money!”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
if you think you can compete intellectually then DO it instead of making dumb azz statements like this as though you'll somehow convince ppl otherwise by the petty shyt that comes out of your mouth....Was this statement alone suppose to somehow make you look smarter??? Of course not, but in your mind you're really doing something..smmfh....lol
Come on baby girl...you know how that shyt goes! Like the old heads used to say: " Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

Besides, she's just trying to sucker and draw you into apache territory away from your intellect and into an emotional gunfight!
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>No...Not in the least...I assure you that I have full control of all of my faculties...nor has the matter ever been point of consideration...which is apparently a lot more than I can say for you...as you are clearly out of touch with reality in the world around you!

And instead have taken refuge in the little safe world of your own mind...where you feel safer,bolder,worthwhile and even have a purpose here on Topix!

*Again...I'm not a bm on a white forum...worrying about...nor trying to convince all ww that all wm are worthless...why?...because unlike you...I am no struggling with the same mental/emotional and social issues that you probably are...hell even if I were single and dating out...I still wouldn't be as pathetic and retarded as you are!
I can't speak for "Sock It" but I am trying to make White females aware of their bad behavior as well.

Personally I never once said that they were all worthless, those are your words.

I merely suggested that many of them were cruel & ,by their own double-standards, they owe black women a whole wad of cash in reparations.

I'm pretty sure they would just settle for you guys being kind, giving or thoughtful for once. The reparations thing is just bored White guys winding you up for laughs.

Although, by your measure it may as well be reality...
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Arnold, I read that story. Also the story of how the germans, post versaille treaty, would have their wives stand new the fence at their factory jobs and once they got paid, they would sprint to the fence, give it to their wives and they, in turn, would run to the shops before the massive inflation drove up the cost of basic goods. One only has to look to Mugabe and Zimbabwe for more recent example of massive inflation.

Most Americans, black and white, have this false sense of security and belief that no matter what, the gov't will work it out nor do we understand that our consumer based existence fueled by debt is in it's last days. But I guess, for some, economics is both complex and boring, so they outsource their personal responsibility of understanding it to someone else.

By the way, your other posts were edifying and on point...I enjoyed the read!
With so many guys like you around, I am really starting to see how America's economic struggles may have come about...
BlackDevil Anti_Christian

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on baby girl...you know how that shyt goes! Like the old heads used to say: " Never argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience!"
Besides, she's just trying to sucker and draw you into apache territory away from your intellect and into an emotional gunfight!
Nice Avatar.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

BlackDevil Anti_Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Nice Avatar.
DL.

(the avatar looks like it is a basketballer who enjoys handling it's self, hardly a symbol of wisdom or knowledge)

“For the love of money!”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
With so many guys like you around, I am really starting to see how America's economic struggles may have come about...
Come on Bobby, are you running out of material mate? Now you're just throwing shyt against the wall to see what sticks! Come on...I know that you are capable of more organically derived insults than what you are delivering. At least make it worth my while to read!

And please, quit trying to seize the moral high ground declaring that financial reparations should be paid to bw. Does your hypocrisy know no bounds? After what you guys did and are still doing to the Aboriginals, you have forfeited all moral authority to tell anybody anthing. So, please....stop while you're behind!

“For the love of money!”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

<quoted text>
Nice Avatar.
Thanks BD-AC....interesting name you've got there!

“For the love of money!”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
DL.
(the avatar looks like it is a basketballer who enjoys handling it's self, hardly a symbol of wisdom or knowledge)
In my best East coast italian mafia voice: Bobby...stop it...you're embarassing yourself! Wuz da madder wid you? LOL!

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
DL.
DL? Not hardly.

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks BD-AC....interesting name you've got there!
The name "black devil" is my nickname, given to me in high school. I just added Anti Christian part.

“For the love of money!”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

<quoted text>
The name "black devil" is my nickname, given to me in high school. I just added Anti Christian part.
Well...I'm not of a religious bent, so, I'm good with both! Though, I'm pretty sure that it ruffles the feather of those whose ascribe a certain significance to both parts of your name. I'm sure you get some interesting responses.
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't speak for "Sock It" but I am trying to make White females aware of their bad behavior as well.
Personally I never once said that they were all worthless, those are your words.
I merely suggested that many of them were cruel & ,by their own double-standards, they owe black women a whole wad of cash in reparations.
I'm pretty sure they would just settle for you guys being kind, giving or thoughtful for once. The reparations thing is just bored White guys winding you up for laughs.
Although, by your measure it may as well be reality...
MACEO

Why are you talking to your profiles at 57 years old? LMAO

I have a Date with a Whtie man! lmao
kati

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Arnold1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That s not true
" The percentage of women architects increased from 3% to nearly 19% of the total;
The percentage of women doctors more than doubled from 10% to 22% of all doctors;
The percentage of women lawyers grew from 4% to 23% of the national total;
The percentage of female engineers went from less than 1% to nearly 9%;
The percentage of female chemists grew from 10% to 30% of all chemists; and,
The percentage of female college faculty went from 28% to 42% of all faculty.(Moseley-Braun 1995( http://www.timwise.org/1998/09/is-sisterhood-... ). women layers greq from 4% to 23% so you are saying they waould have had a 500% increase for women lawyers without affirmatve action?
If that was te xae then why did they need it for i the first. And your argumant anyay was that black people were the recipients but now you do not want to own up to the fact that you got caught with your pants down.
WW would have had that anyway. The system has always shared resources with ww/children. Ww don't have to support aa in order to take advantage of it...because, again, who turns down something which works to their advantage?
Betty

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

kati wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a bunch of crazy criminals running around...you know, extremists. While extremely sad and terrifying..Every group has extremists..
If those crimes were merely a cases of extremists acting out, then why, oh wise one, were blacks completely denied police protection not only from their local law enforcement agencies but from their own Federal GOVERNMENT as well? Why were blacks denied recourse and justice from the violence?
kati

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

BlackDevil_ Lucifer 666 wrote:
Maybe, the black men who did bad things to black women (such as impregnating them, then running off), but most certainly not the black men who's done absolutely nothing bad to these women.
I've never harmed a black woman in any way, so, I don't owe them reparations
I agree with this. I would never want black MEN included on such a thing.
kati

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Arnold1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would advise you to take a basic lass on econommics. Statistice can be deceiving.
"Even when statistics are technically accurate, particular statistical facts can be very misleading. I once heard a statistic that the rate of teenage pregnancy in a conservative religious group was higher than the national average. This seemed surprising until it became apparent that the reason wasn't a high percentage of unwed mothers - it was a high percentage of women who got married while still in their teens.
I recall hearing apparently conflicting claims about employment during a presidential election campaign a number of years ago. The challenger claimed that unemployment was up during the President's term in office. The President's campaigners said that employment was up! It turns out that both were true. The population had increased, and it turned out the number of people who were employed and the number of people who were unemployed had both increased. "( http://www.truthpizza.org/logic/stats.htm ).
Yes it is true that more black women than men have college degrees, but like the previous article says what is not looked at is that another statistic that is true and puts that argument is a more responsbile thinking is that black men make more money tan black omen even wothout education!!
"Black women began to outpace black men in degree production more than a half century ago, starting in the 1960s. However, degree production has not brought about parity in the personal income of black women and black men. Nationwide, although more than 800,000 more black women than black men have at least a bachelor's degree, almost 200,000 more black men than black women earn more than $75,000 per year. In America,725,922 black men earn more than $75,000 compared to 528,204 black women; 100,000 more black men earn more than $100,000 than black women; and black men are twice as likely to earn more than a quarter million dollars. Therefore, if we define success in terms of education, there will never be enough black men for black women, but if we define success in terms of income, there is still some hope for black love.
Education increases the chances that a black male will earn a higher income but does not completely determine income. Several occupations that do not require a college degree are overrepresented among six figure black men. The top five occupations for black men who make six figures without a college degree are:(1) managers,(2) truck drivers,(3) police officers,(4) construction workers, and (5) bailiffs, correctional officers, and jailers. Interestingly, rounding out the top 10 are janitors and building cleaners; a profession that accounts for 1,431 black men who make six figures".( http://www.empowernewsmag.com/listings.php... ).
Women in general choose careers/jobs to empower themselves. Generally speaking women, especially single mothers, look for jobs which offer stability and flexibility. Pay, while obviously important, has never been at the top of the list for the average woman --it generally comes third or fourth. Not to mention regardless black women get paid the least out of all groups anyway. In fact, blacks in general get paid a lot less than the legal masses. Stop looking at this as a competition between bw and bm..I assure you--the average bw does not view employment in this manner.
kati

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kati, I applaud your attempt to hang in there, however, economics is not subject to your capricious whims and you obviously do not have a nuanced understanding of what all this stuff means. China is indeed buying up as much gold as it can; not just because they like gold, but because they plan to make their currency convertible (to gold) which means that the yuan will be pegged to gold in it's valuation.
Currently, the dollar is a Fiat currency (just printed at whim and without an underlying commodity-gold attached to it) with the more they print, the less purchasing power it has (inflation) or commonly referred to as "debasing the currency." In other words, If I borrow a $100 from you in 2012 and the currency is repayed to you with inflationary money in 2013 that is now only worth of $95 in purchasing power, I have payed you back with cheaper money, essentially robbing you of $5 dollars. This is what the US is doing to China and China realizes it.
Which is why China, Russia and other countries are working to replace the USD as the currency in which the world transacts it's international trade by returning to the gold standard. When this happens, people and governments around the world will no longer need the USD and we will have trillions of dollars in circulation that nobody wants, causing massive inflation (too much money, chasing too few goods = increased prices). Not to mention, China and no one else will continue to buy our government debt which finances our current standard of living(remember...we are broke).
So, when you say, there is nothing China can do, you are wrong! They can and will inflict a massive blow to our economy and standard of living. I know this stuff is boring, but that's the reality of it and no amount of copying and pasting links on your part can change this.
If there was something China could do sir, they would have done it by now... Period- end of story. What you type tells us somewhat of the end goal of it's mission but it won't happen because everyone knows (like even you know) their end goal. That's a problem. lol ! You can't have a secret and/or strategy if everyone is talking about it.

America is restructuring and as long as the power base decides to keep its concentration and beacon in America (and it will because of the location), we are, as a country..fine. China would have had to been able to make a move almost immediately if they wanted to bring down the system of governance in this country.

kati

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Betty wrote:
<quoted text>
If those crimes were merely a cases of extremists acting out, then why, oh wise one, were blacks completely denied police protection not only from their local law enforcement agencies but from their own Federal GOVERNMENT as well? Why were blacks denied recourse and justice from the violence?
Are you sure blacks were considered citizens? If what you type is true-- well how can you claim "their own Federal GOVERNMENT"....when you own something, don't you tell it what to do?

“For the love of money!”

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

kati wrote:
<quoted text>
If there was something China could do sir, they would have done it by now... Period- end of story. What you type tells us somewhat of the end goal of it's mission but it won't happen because everyone knows (like even you know) their end goal. That's a problem. lol ! You can't have a secret and/or strategy if everyone is talking about it.
America is restructuring and as long as the power base decides to keep its concentration and beacon in America (and it will because of the location), we are, as a country..fine. China would have had to been able to make a move almost immediately if they wanted to bring down the system of governance in this country.
LOL! I've heard of VooDoo economics before, but you're absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!! There is much more I could say; but I, however, am reminded that I am conversing with a member of the gentler sex and my chilvarious impulses command me to leave it alone; because I am told that having the last word is more important to you than oxygen itself. So, I shall leave Madame to her imaginary devices and her hilarious Saturday Night Live economic forecast! This is classic! Thank you for the laugh! I'm going to show this one to my friend who is a monetary economist...He'll get a big kick out of this one! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 741 - 760 of1,656
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••