Do BM owe BW reparations?
kati

Columbus, OH

#623 Jun 2, 2012
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because 25% of blacks were mixed at that time does not mean they were all conceived by rape. It also doesn't mean they were offspring of WM/BW. They could have been the offspring of BM/WW. Did you ever think of that?
Exactly! I'm really agreeing with you in this thread.

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#624 Jun 2, 2012
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you smoking crack? What do you think would have happened to your black behind had you been left in Africa? Those Africans love to gang rape little black girls and boys or whatever comes along.
And you obviously haven't read the links I provided either. I suggest you do. You might learn something.
The biggest rapers in this world are White men.

The evidence is the product of that rape.

Hundreds of Millions and their children are the product.

Brazil, Dominican republic, Mexico, South African coloreds, etc.

Any further questions?
kati

Columbus, OH

#625 Jun 2, 2012
Arnold1 wrote:
<quoted text>
hate to burst your buble but my dad and my uncle hsd no psrents they were orphsns. my dad mom died when he was 7 his fater died when he was 3. by the time my uncle went to vietnam his mom was long gone
now your getting in to your grandparents?? sir, what does that have to do with anything? you are too LITERAL--when folks take things too LITERAL and miss the WIDER point--it means they are SIMPLE MINDED.(just something for you to think about)..

the entire premise of my post was to state your uncle brought danger to his family..were no black women around? were no children around? were no men around- like your dad? according to your own post white men didn't like seeing black guys with white women so your uncle brings a ww around anyway???

that points to something fundamentally wrong with your uncle..so everyone has to be endangered because of HIS choice? as i've said, i'm disgusted by that story and if I were his mother back then i would have been ashamed of him. imo, he acted disgracefully.
kati

Columbus, OH

#626 Jun 2, 2012
Arnold1 wrote:
<quoted text>broke the color barrier. based on your stadards of success martin luther king was a failure. he went to jail,was framed with women like johnson by the government,died before he saw the real hange. I gues in yor booj=k even though he inspired millions he failed. Jhnsn did te same. He inspired millions. a lot of boxing experts not only credit him with being the first black champion but some say he is the greatest boker of all time even over ali and joe louis. so life also has a giving part to it as well as receiving. bill clinton said the reason he had such sypathy for blacks is because when he was a boy he went to a billy graham crusade and saw how he let blacks and whites sit together and he treated blacks as equals. clinton said growing up in arkansas that was the first time he saw a whe man trat a black man with rspect. that inspired him and it helped himm be more sympathetic when he becamse in a position of power. if you inspire others to do better you have succeded no matter what your critics say
He opene the dooe for all other blck champions, hewas te first. he paved the eay for liston,floyd patterson,joe louis,ali.mike tyson holyfield foremen. He
i don't view life as you do. i don't view my color as a barrier or go through life living as if i have something to prove..it's amazing..i do just fine. i get alone well with all i like and know.

i find most people gravitate toward genuine people- who the f wants to be around someone chasing a model of someone else? that's sick and your entire post speaks to this sickness.

at the end of the day jack was just a boxer. only in the black community will you find entertainment labeled as something bigger than it actually is. it's not- it's just boxing. entertainment doesn't make a society- sorry. it's simply the icing on the cake. it gets no deeper than that.

facts are jack wasn't a very bright man- which is why he was put in jail. he was arrogant and extremely dumb all at the same time- the worst combination. he put himself in jail through his actions of which he called himself taUnting wm (the same wm who had the power to do whatever they wanted to him- that's DUMB). yes, he was a good boxer but if you believe there were other jack's out there, you are dreaming..he was the CHOSEN one but trust and believe he wasn't the only one who could fight. he was chosen because he was just the right kind of dumb. now, you can believe whatever else you want.

stop placing so much faith in mere athletics..most of those guys are dumb.
kati

Columbus, OH

#627 Jun 2, 2012
along
kati

Columbus, OH

#628 Jun 2, 2012
Hannia wrote:
<quoted text>
Any further questions?
Would you believe it if I informed you that white men had a lot of black males helping them?

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#629 Jun 2, 2012
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because 25% of blacks were mixed at that time does not mean they were all conceived by rape. It also doesn't mean they were offspring of WM/BW. They could have been the offspring of BM/WW. Did you ever think of that?
Most likes they were conceive from rape. Genetics show that most ir actions at that time were bw/wm The fact that 25% of blacks is a high number but the ir marriage rate was less than 4%. That means that most of the childbirth came from oow. Since it was considered bad in those days to have sex out of marriage, it is unlikely that most of those women consented freely to having sex with those men. It is well known that slave masters and overseers used to fk the slaves and pass them around to their slaves.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#630 Jun 2, 2012
Hannia wrote:
<quoted text>
No White men do.
In fact, I think White men are the most cruel, evil, and biggest rapist of women.
Just look at South America, South Africa, Mexico, etc to see the result of rape.
That being said, most African American men are some major losers and give Black men a bad name.
You speak as some sort of "authoritarian". Have you been with "MOST" African American men? The reason I ask is because I recall you posting at one time or another that you do not associate yourself with so-called African American men, and if thats the case, how can you make such a premature, faulty diagnosis on a particular group of men you ceased from having anything to do with?

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#631 Jun 2, 2012
Hannia wrote:
<quoted text>
Any further questions?
If I were you, I wouldn't waste a whole a lot of time on this individual named "Sock it". Sock it is a troll who really is noone but a demented "Black woman" who guises herself as a white male positioned against Blacks. Now, WHY would a "Black woman" invest so much effort in maintaining her fascade is really beyond me, but I thought that you should know that for future reference.

:{)

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#632 Jun 2, 2012
kati wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't view life as you do. i don't view my color as a barrier or go through life living as if i have something to prove..it's amazing..i do just fine. i get alone well with all i like and know.
i find most people gravitate toward genuine people- who the f wants to be around someone chasing a model of someone else? that's sick and your entire post speaks to this sickness.
at the end of the day jack was just a boxer. only in the black community will you find entertainment labeled as something bigger than it actually is. it's not- it's just boxing. entertainment doesn't make a society- sorry. it's simply the icing on the cake. it gets no deeper than that.
facts are jack wasn't a very bright man- which is why he was put in jail. he was arrogant and extremely dumb all at the same time- the worst combination. he put himself in jail through his actions of which he called himself taUnting wm (the same wm who had the power to do whatever they wanted to him- that's DUMB). yes, he was a good boxer but if you believe there were other jack's out there, you are dreaming..he was the CHOSEN one but trust and believe he wasn't the only one who could fight. he was chosen because he was just the right kind of dumb. now, you can believe whatever else you want.
so the ncaa (a manly white non profit agency just signed a 9 billion dollar contract with cbs and for ncaa basketball a tournament that only lasts three weeks a tournament that makes more than the superbowl and nba playoffs combined. a tournment were advertisers pay 1 million dollars per second to advertise and entertainment is not a big deal in the white community? what planet are you living on. 70% of rap music is purcahsed by white people? are you living on mars?

Level 1

Location hidden

#633 Jun 2, 2012
kati wrote:
<quoted text>
so the white man that is paying lebron james 16 million dollars a year does not have faith in him??????????do you understand the magnitude of stupidity you show. do yo realize that a white man is having enough faith in kobe bryand to pay him 20 million dollars a year to shoot a basketball which according to youdoesnt tske much sense to play! Do you under stand that every time he picks uo his check every two weeks a white man is paying this dumb jock $769234 dollars eveey two weeks. How many lawyers or doctors make this kind of money? If these wathletes are dumb wht does that make these white owners to pay these athletes more than "smart " people make. I mean way more.
kati

Columbus, OH

#634 Jun 2, 2012
Arnold1 wrote:
<quoted text>
so the ncaa (a manly white non profit agency just signed a 9 billion dollar contract with cbs and for ncaa basketball a tournament that only lasts three weeks a tournament that makes more than the superbowl and nba playoffs combined. a tournment were advertisers pay 1 million dollars per second to advertise and entertainment is not a big deal in the white community? what planet are you living on. 70% of rap music is purcahsed by white people? are you living on mars?
again..you missed the entire point. i said blacks are the only community which takes entertainment and tries to make it deeper than what it is. it is NOT. no society has ever been founded off of entertainment sir --that is for a reason. entertainment is considered the icing on the cake of a formed and functional community--it is not the substance of a culture (because entertainers are paid to simply entertain- they are by and large, dumb)..so therefore, society doesn't function at its core through entertainment. it is JUST entertainment.

and the ncaa is making billions off of those guys..even pro entertainers rarely sustain their small piece of the pie (most are broke before they even retire). these aren't smart people we are talking about here. whites by most of the rap because there are more whites in the country. whites also buy the bulk of tickets to watch these folks as well..so what? what's your point?

Level 1

Location hidden

#635 Jun 2, 2012
kati wrote:
<quoted text>
at the end of the day jack was just a boxer. only in the black community will you find entertainment labeled as something bigger than it actually is. it's just boxing. entertainment doesn't make a society- sorry. yes, he was a good boxer but if you believe there were other jack's out there, you are dreaming..he was the CHOSEN one but trust and believe he wasn't the only one who could fight. he was chosen because he was just the right kind of dumb. now, you can believe whatever else you want.
You dont view yur color as a barrier? Well do you believe the researcch of princeton unniversity (whicy is an lvy league white institution) they take the opposite argument from you. accroding to them color is a barrier based on their research conducted in 2009(three years ago). they sent over 1500 black and white applicant undercover and conducted this experient for a year without the managers or owners knowinng what they were doinng and based on the research. a white man with a felony and no record got hired quicker than a black man with no record and a degree. Even though i new york is it is illegal to dic=scriminate based on criminnal record they still discriinate even when the person has no criminal record? And you in your world of illusion say color is nt a barrier?And on top of this president George Bush put 300 millionn dollars aside to to fund prisners being put back to work. But how about the black men have never even had a record get discriminated anyway even though the government itself funds program to hire ex-cons?//

"Sociology Professor Devah Pager has been studying the problems ex-convicts face looking for a job. As a graduate student at the University of Wisconsin in the 1990s, she made a disturbing discovery: It is easier for a white person with a felony conviction to get a job than for an African-American person with no criminal record.

Pager, now at Princeton University, recently conducted a study in New York City along with Professor Bruce Western. The study, titled “Discrimination in Low Wage Labor Markets,” was funded in part by the National Science Foundation.

Pager and Western found strong evidence of hiring discrimination by New York employers against male job-seekers who were African American or of another oppressed nationality as compared to white men.

The study used teams of young men who posed as job applicants, listing identical work and educational experience. They sought work as drivers, couriers, cleaners, fast-food servers, deli clerks, sales representatives, stockers, busers, waiters, cashiers and telemarketers. Some members of the study reported a felony drug conviction and 18 months of served prison time. In New York City, it is illegal for employers to discriminate on the basis of criminal record as well as race. Faced with the study, Patricia L. Gatling, Commissioner of the New York City Commission on Human Rights, had to admit,“The results of this landmark study are deeply disturbing and highlight the need for strong enforcement of the city’s Human Rights Law.”(John Jay College)

In his 2004 State of the Union address, President George W. Bush proposed a $300-million “prison re-entry initiative” for people released from prison each year. He touted this as typical of the United States as “the land of the second chance."( http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.ph... ).

The land of second chance accordinng to president bush but black men with no record dont get the first chance!!

kati

Columbus, OH

#636 Jun 2, 2012
Arnold1 wrote:
<quoted text>
so the white man that is paying lebron james 16 million dollars a year does not have faith in him??????????do you understand the magnitude of stupidity you show. do yo realize that a white man is having enough faith in kobe bryand to pay him 20 million dollars a year to shoot a basketball which according to youdoesnt tske much sense to play! Do you under stand that every time he picks uo his check every two weeks a white man is paying this dumb jock $769234 dollars eveey two weeks. How many lawyers or doctors make this kind of money? If these wathletes are dumb wht does that make these white owners to pay these athletes more than "smart " people make. I mean way more.
he who pays you, controls you. you do realize the guy paying lebron and kobe is making 20x more than them right? not to mention it's highly rumored that the amount of money those guys is overblown in order to support the industry. that may explain why so many of them end up broke before they sometime even retire..could it be they really aren't making that much money at all?

as far as faith..where did i mention anything about faith? i said in the case of jack johnson- he was chosen out of a slew of guys who could fight. he was chosen because he was the right kind of dumb. period. lots of them even know this and play dumb if they have to just for the fame.
kati

Columbus, OH

#637 Jun 2, 2012
Arnold1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont view yur color as a barrier? Well do you believe the researcch of princeton unniversity (whicy is an lvy league white institution) they take the opposite argument from you. accroding to them color is a barrier based on their research conducted in 2009(three years ago). they sent over 1500 black and white criminnal record they still discriinate even when the person has no criminal record? And you in your world of illusion say color is nt a barrier?And on top of this president George Bush put 300 millionn dollars aside to to fund prisners being put back to work. But how about the black men have never even had a record get discriminated anyway even though the government itself funds program to hire ex-cons?//
"Sociology Professor Devah Pager has been studying the problems ex-convicts face looking for a job. As a graduate student at the University of Wisconsin in the 1990s, she made a disturbing discovery: It is easier for a white person with a felony conviction to get a job than for an African-American person with no criminal record.
Pager, now at Princeton University, recently conducted a study in New York City along with Professor Bruce Western. The study, titled “Discrimination in Low Wage Labor Markets,” was funded in part by the National Science Foundation.
Pager and Western found strong evidence of hiring discrimination by New York employers against male job-seekers who were African American or of another oppressed nationality as compared to white men.
The study used teams of young men who posed as job applicants, listing identical work and educational experience. They sought work as drivers, couriers, cleaners, fast-food servers, deli clerks, sales representatives, stockers, busers, waiters, cashiers and telemarketers. Some members of the study reported a felony drug conviction and 18 months of served prison time. In New York City, it is illegal for employers to discriminate on the basis of criminal record as well as race. Faced with the study, Patricia L. Gatling, Commissioner of the New York City Commission on Human Rights, had to admit,“The results of this landmark study are deeply disturbing and highlight the need for strong enforcement of the city’s Human Rights Law.”(John Jay College)
In his 2004 State of the Union address, President George W. Bush proposed a $300-million “prison re-entry initiative” for people released from prison each year. He touted this as typical of the United States as “the land of the second chance."( http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.ph... ).
The land of second chance accordinng to president bush but black men with no record dont get the first chance!!
Arnold, save your Al Sharpton speeches. If black males like yourself were so bothered by this system..you all would have banned together long ago and done something about it. But you guys have never done that, have yet to do it, and will never done it. In fact, you guys fight in wars (such as your uncle) and then complain that they tried to kill you for your skin the night before. Well which one is it? Skin color isn't a barrier to anything...stupidity is. FACT.
Stupidity keeps people from achieving not skin color.
I hate to be harsh but if some black males didn't show such an enormous propensity for stupidity, blacks wouldn't have been conquered in the first place. Guys like you can't have it both ways..you can't relent and "fight" all at the same time. You either see racism or you don't.
There is no racism..no such thing. Whites are simply looking out for themselves and supporting their interests like every sane group of people on the planet does. And I for one can't be upset about them doing this. It's natural!

Level 1

Location hidden

#638 Jun 2, 2012
kati wrote:
<quoted text>
again..you missed the entire point. i said blacks are the only community which takes entertainment and tries to make it deeper than what it is. it is NOT. no society has ever been founded off of entertainment sir --that is for a reason. entertainment is considered the icing on the cake of a formed and functional community--it is not the substance of a culture (because entertainers are paid to simply entertain- they are by and large, dumb)..so therefore, society doesn't function at its core through entertainment. it is JUST entertainment.
and the ncaa is making billions off of those guys..even pro entertainers rarely sustain their small piece of the pie (most are broke before they even retire). these aren't smart people we are talking about here. whites by most of the rap because there are more whites in the country. whites also buy the bulk of tickets to watch these folks as well..so what? what's your point?
paying 1 million dollars a second for advertisinng for a game is not taking things deeper than what they are? if you just let that statement come out your mouth then yu must agree with the whites payinng a millionn dollars a seconf tht sports are awfully important. evident;y do you see lawyers or doctors making a million dollars a second. so you agree with these white men that sports are more deservinng of these funds than a law schol or medical school!!

that is also a lie that whites buy more rap because they are more of the country. the first 20 years of rap very few whites of them bought rap and you could not even hear rap on the radio for years!! That is a total lie!!
blcks were discriminnayted terribly until the eighties inn the music inductry. Micj=heal jackson record "thriller" which is the top sellinng album of all time could not get his record on mtv because they did not black artist on their show until the eighties. The top selling record of all time. The white execs who produced mchael jackso(cbs records_) had to blackmail mtv and threaten to pull all their white artist off the show to make them put his record on(the top selling record of all time faced this discriminationn because a black man sang the song). you are living in an infamy of ignorance.

"That when it first started up, MTV refused to screen black artists or even black dancers? That in 1983 the head of CBS Records (to whom Michael Jackson, already a superstar was contracted) had to blackmail MTV into showing Michael Jackson's videoclips by threatening to refuse permission for MTV to show any of CBS' white artists?

Michael Jackson. You'd think that at that time he would have been the sort of performer that MTV would have to crawl on their hands and knees and beg to be allowed to screen. Nope. He was black (at that time... heh). 1983 was the year I was born. It wasn't a long time ago... "( http://todaysapatheticyouth.blogspot.com/2006... )
TeamObama

Chicago, IL

#639 Jun 2, 2012
No. Black men and Black women are lovers and partners. What's ours is theirs and vice versa.

The Government and Rich White Folk everywhere OWES us reparation.

You poor devils need to just be quiet and collect those government checks your asses are getting and deal with it.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#641 Jun 2, 2012
kati wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnold, save your Al Sharpton speeches. If black males like yourself were so bothered by this system..you all would have banned together long ago and done something about it. But you guys have never done that, have yet to do it, and will never done it. In fact, you guys fight in wars (such as your uncle) and then complain that they tried to kill you for your skin the night before. Well which one is it? Skin color isn't a barrier to anything...stupidity is. FACT.
I hate to be harsh but if some black males didn't show such an enormous propensity for stupidity, blacks wouldn't have been conquered in the first place. Guys like you can't have it both ways..you can't relent and "fight" all at the same time. You either see racism or you don't.
There is no racism..no such thing. Whites are simply looking out for themselves and supporting their interests like every sane group of people on the planet does. And I for one can't be upset about them doing this. It's natural!
I didn't read the back and forth but I will say this to say that racism doesn't exist is about the stupidest shi I have ever heard of you live in a fantasy world!! RACISM is alive an well always has been and always will be!!!! Now as far as using as an excuse that's BS too sometimes it's an excuse for failure sometimes it's the truth!! I guess you have to work in corporate america to realize that!

Level 1

Location hidden

#642 Jun 2, 2012
kati wrote:
<quoted text>
so sine yousupport whute people inn their endeavors then you suppot my uncle in marryinng a white oman then since you say they are the superior race!!! we should all just do what my uncle did and marry whites and call it a day. at least you finally came out with yur ttrue reelings! I cn respect that. so that means you supprted my uncle instead of beaing ashamed of him for beinng proud of his white wife. by the way that was not an al sharpton speech that was from princeton university!!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#643 Jun 2, 2012
kati wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron Paul(preidential condidate ) who doesnt evne like blck people came on national tv durinng the republican primaries and said the criminnal justice system is racist against blacks . the republicans got mad at him and diane sawyer was so embarassed and surprised when he said it and called a commercial break. A an who does not evne likeblackssaid the criminal jusrtce system is racis against blacksa couple of month ago!

blacks make up 14% of those arrested for drugs but 63% of those who wind up in prison for drugs"(yours truly ron paul)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If slavery were reinstated would you even want ... 3 min Dan Snow 102
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,743,609
This is why Negroes must go 7 min Ihn 49
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 9 min Ihn 3,798
My Pum Pum (Sep '17) 13 min Tamale 59
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 16 min KIP 17
Dat "bling" don't stop bullets, yo! 18 min Yisraelite Suprem... 18
This is Why White ppl must Go. 2 hr coretta 34
Two loitering Starbucks arrested. Race card pu... 3 hr Master I M White 187