Level 5

Since: Aug 11

Washington, DC

#381 May 31, 2012
gtfoh wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your former baby mama (whose kids of yours she had oow -thus she is just another stat) are the EXCEPTION as most biracial homes of black males and ww are singly headed by ww. Biracial homes are the most fragmented homes in america --lots of the kids in the foster care system who are labeled black are in fact biracial. Lots of kids in the adoption agency labeled black are in fact biracial.
If you guys didn't have blacks to hide behind I think you'd both keel over..Biracial communities consist also of some of the most racist folks on the planet. Hence you here spewing hate toward a group of women who don't even want you and never have. Get over it already and go tend to your prize only you and others like you want. Just deal with your own issues for once..encourage more of the males in the biracial community to number 1. MARRY, 2. BE MEN INSTEAD OF MALES 3. GET EDUCATED 4. CLAIM HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD 6. STOP RAISING IGNORANT, RACIST HOUSEHOLDS 5. QUIT DIPPING ON WHAT BLACKS ARE DOING
My wife and I have been together for many years. All of our children were born out of wedlock. However, we're married now. We are officially a family. My wife isn't just another statistic. She's a married woman and all her kids are by the same father. How many single or married BW can say the same thing? If I had to bet some money I would say very, very few.

You're making a lot of generalizations here. I would like to ask where are you getting your facts from? Where is the studies to support your rhetoric? Without any creditable sources you're talking out of the side of your ass.

Now lets get back to the original topic. Where are the reparations for the innocent babies that never got a chance to take a breath? How much money were their lives worth? Before black women can start talking about what's owed to them maybe you all should start taking responsibility for all the pain you've caused your silent victims. You've done more harm to the black communitty than black men ever could.

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#382 May 31, 2012
kati wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too old to be this gotdamn stupid.
Since the black race went from being 75% pure black in 1865 to 75% mixed in 2012,where are the raparations from all the white fathers who sexed black women up for over 100 years after slavery ended ? Where did all this white blood come from?

“Professor of”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Primatology

#383 May 31, 2012
Arnold1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since 75% of black americans (presently in 2012)have white blood in themmm there had to have been millions of white men who raped or had sex with black women
Stop right there. I cannot let this lie go unchallenged.

Unfortunately, there was a time in America when a BW could be raped by any man of any color and not suffer any punishment. Now, the black racists would have you believe the WM is the one guilty of raping BW the most but that is a flat out LIE! Even back then, the BMs were the ones that raped BW the most.

Having said that, this guy explains it very well. Just scroll down and get an education.

Remember this guy is married to a BW and is not racist towards BP at all.

http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2009/03/17...

“Professor of”

Level 6

Primatology

#384 May 31, 2012

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#385 May 31, 2012
Isn't funny how everyone wants to blame the Bm? lmao at these sad bw's who have all these children out of wedlock and want to black the bm. Stop having sex with anybody. If you cared enough about your own children, then you would not have babies like that. and have the highest rate of abortions. These Bw's don't care about raising a family.

So they need to stop acting like the Bm is hurting them and blaming all their Bullshit on black men. Bw's are the ones destroying AA's seriously if you look at the statistics. They have sex with anybody and then end up single mothers and they teach their children nothing.

“Professor of”

Level 6

Primatology

#386 May 31, 2012
Boy, that's gonna be some uncomfortable reading for some folks. LOL!
Got You

Tulsa, OK

#387 May 31, 2012
Jabba Mouth wrote:
<quoted text>
I see black models all of the time. At least when I used to watch.
?Interesting..so why are people speaking of non black models have replaced the black models in these music videos? When did you use to watch? I haven't watch in years..could be 10 years...

Level 1

Location hidden

#388 May 31, 2012
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, there was a time in America when a BW could be raped by any man of any color and not suffer any punishment. Now, the black racists would have you believe the WM is the one guilty of raping BW the most but that is a flat out LIE! Even back then, the BMs were the ones that raped BW the most.
Having said that, this guy explains it very well. Just scroll down and get an education.
If black men were the one who raped black women the most where did enough white blood come fromm to where we went from 75% pure black in 1865 to 75% mixed with white in 2012. Yes you are might be right that it was not rape maybe you are admitting that you black women enjoyed the sex and leavng all these white father irresponsible for ggheir mixed children.. But you want to get mad at black men. You need to look in the mirror and stop lying to yourself. The old saying goes"when the rabbit gets the gun huting aint fun no more"

I did get an education that is why I read the whole article. I am quoting him. The truth is not racist it is just the truth no matter who wrote it.

“Professor of”

Level 6

Primatology

#389 Jun 1, 2012
Arnold1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If black men were the one who raped black women the most where did enough white blood come fromm to where we went from 75% pure black in 1865 to 75% mixed with white in 2012.
I honestly think most of the sex was consensual. Not only between WM/BW but also BM/WW. How did the Melungeons come about if such relationships never existed? Obviously that wasn't rape, that was choice.
Got You

Tulsa, OK

#390 Jun 1, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow Knowledge to clean this up for you a bit. Ahem...
75 percent of bad black women are mainly single.
80 percent of bad black women are likely overweight.
As far as abortions, no one in American history has tossed out more fetuses from their cooters than white females.
and to clear it up even more..it's not even 75% of all BW (because all BW aren't even mothers)are single..The claim is 75% of all the AA children are born OOW; while 30% of AA children are said to be born inside wedlock..so one single BW could have like 4 or 5 kids...but that is still just one woman...

Level 1

Location hidden

#391 Jun 1, 2012
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
This same guy who is married to a black woman and like you said is not prejudice also said"An interesting figure is that by 1865, 75% of US Blacks were yet unmixed. Yeah, some rape epidemic"( robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2009/03/17/the-fa... ).

So since you and I agree he is a fair source how did 75% of us get white blood in us today with no white father being help responsible for rape or birthing the children. The problem is you are biased towards black men and you are demonstrating militant ignorance!!
Got You

Tulsa, OK

#392 Jun 1, 2012
Arnold1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If black men were the one who raped black women the most where did enough white blood come fromm to where we went from 75% pure black in 1865 to 75% mixed with white in 2012. Yes you are might be right that it was not rape maybe you are admitting that you black women enjoyed the sex and leavng all these white father irresponsible for ggheir mixed children.. But you want to get mad at black men. You need to look in the mirror and stop lying to yourself. The old saying goes"when the rabbit gets the gun huting aint fun no more"
I did get an education that is why I read the whole article. I am quoting him. The truth is not racist it is just the truth no matter who wrote it.
Do you have a link (or maybe it was already posted) where it says BP are 75% mixed with white in 2012...and that is came about via WM/BW?
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#393 Jun 1, 2012
tyrone_jackson_ghetto----MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL why are 70% of you great black women single?
Why are 80% of you overweight?
why do over 30% of you have AIDS and have abortion more than of race of women.
Why are you the most undesirable race of women. There are more black men with white men, than black men dating out period.
Why is there a male black president? Even before a white woman president? You black women only lead in AIDS and obesity. LMAO
MACEO

Well as I said to you prior, you fit the "Stereotypes" on Black males!

1) Why is it that 68% of Black men are single?
2) Why do you make up 55% of the Incarcerated Rates when your only 5% of the US Pop?
3) Why do 80% of Black men abandon their children
5) Why is it that 69% of Black men don't have even a HS education?
6) Why do Black males live off Black women and White women?
7) Why do Black men have the highest AIDS/HIV and STD rates sleeping around more than other races and don't have a damn thing to offer
8) Why are there no leaders in the Race besides Obama?
9) Why are your communities messed up?
10) Why do you elect to date/marry other races of "Men's Women"
11) Why don't your own highly educated, attractive Black women DON'T WANT BLACK MEN?
12) Why are there so many "Baby Boys, Feminized Men and LOSERS in Black men?
13) Why are there so many FAT, OBESE, Unattractive Black males that think their fine?
15) Why are you the "Bottom Feeders" of all races of men?
16) Why do immigrants come into this Country that are Brown, Black and do better than MOST Black men?
17) Why are Black men so dumb?

On the dating sites, "Black males, Middle Eastern/Indians (Controlling) & Asian men are the least desired men of all races!

What makes black men the least desired by women?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

Is that why you stay online whining so much? After all even those Low Rate Trailer trash Fat WW you chased from the country rejected you! LMAO

Your alone living off your 60 year old Sister in Woodbridge, VA at 58 years old!

How Shameful Maceo Patterson! lmao

Level 1

Location hidden

#394 Jun 1, 2012
Sock it wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly think most of the sex was consensual. Not only between WM/BW but also BM/WW. How did the Melungeons come about if such relationships never existed? Obviously that wasn't rape, that was choice.
Don't change the subject dear! The thread says about reparations. Since all tthese children were left by white father to black women and not even considered white !!(it must have been millions since 75% of us have a white ancestor ). where is the cry from you black women for reparations from them? Hell they had the money!!

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#395 Jun 1, 2012
kati wrote:
<quoted text>
Employers owe the employees, Parents owe the children, Husbands owe the wives, Cops owe the citizen, Heat owes the sun, Thirst owes water, Sound owes the ears, Teacher owes the student, Singers owe the song..etc, etc..
If we are living in this world, of course we owe a "debt" to someone or something..It's just that in terms of our most intimate relationships we expect that debt to be paid back through loyalty.
it almost made sense at first when you started talking about relationships, but the more I read the less it made sense..just nonsense.. bm dont owe reparations to bw and vice verso...and if ppl owe others something to others in general, if that's generally understood then theres no need to ask the question as to whether or not bm owe bw reparations..it would be/if considered an unnecessary question to ask.. that's like making an unnecessary statement such as idk "white women have uteruses"; well all women have uteruses so you're not really saying much by pointing out the fact that white women have uteruses so why would you need to make that statement and what would be your point in making such a statement?

My whole point was that feeling like bm owe bw reparations is like having a victim mentality..I personally feel like bw are not/were not necessarily victims and neither were bm..both have done wrong by each other..no one "owes"anybody a damn thing and for one side to feel the other somehow owes them anything is their way of themselves innocent victims with no wrong doing when they couldn't be any further from the truth. both men and women should be held equally accountable..

“Professor of”

Level 6

Primatology

#396 Jun 1, 2012
Arnold1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't change the subject dear! The thread says about reparations. Since all tthese children were left by white father to black women and not even considered white !!(it must have been millions since 75% of us have a white ancestor ). where is the cry from you black women for reparations from them? Hell they had the money!!
Who said that it was all WM/BW? I would say at least half of it was BM/WW.

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#397 Jun 1, 2012
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Well as I said to you prior, you fit the "Stereotypes" on Black males!
1) Why is it that 68% of Black men are single?
2) Why do you make up 55% of the Incarcerated Rates when your only 5% of the US Pop?
3) Why do 80% of Black men abandon their children
5) Why is it that 69% of Black men don't have even a HS education?
6) Why do Black males live off Black women and White women?
7) Why do Black men have the highest AIDS/HIV and STD rates sleeping around more than other races and don't have a damn thing to offer
8) Why are there no leaders in the Race besides Obama?
9) Why are your communities messed up?
10) Why do you elect to date/marry other races of "Men's Women"
11) Why don't your own highly educated, attractive Black women DON'T WANT BLACK MEN?
12) Why are there so many "Baby Boys, Feminized Men and LOSERS in Black men?
13) Why are there so many FAT, OBESE, Unattractive Black males that think their fine?
15) Why are you the "Bottom Feeders" of all races of men?
16) Why do immigrants come into this Country that are Brown, Black and do better than MOST Black men?
17) Why are Black men so dumb?
On the dating sites, "Black males, Middle Eastern/Indians (Controlling) & Asian men are the least desired men of all races!
What makes black men the least desired by women?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
Is that why you stay online whining so much? After all even those Low Rate Trailer trash Fat WW you chased from the country rejected you! LMAO
Your alone living off your 60 year old Sister in Woodbridge, VA at 58 years old!
How Shameful Maceo Patterson! lmao
LOL the only black males those statistics applies to are the gehtto, gutter thrash men in your family. You food stamp collecting hoe.

Level 1

Location hidden

#398 Jun 1, 2012
Got You wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have a link (or maybe it was already posted) where it says BP are 75% mixed with white in 2012...and that is came about via WM/BW?
“An interesting figure is that by 1865, 75% of US Blacks were yet unmixed. Yeah, some rape epidemic. Any Latin American country can do better than that. Now, supposedly 75% of US Blacks got some White in dey veins. Now, how’s abouts did dats happen? I figger a lot of sexin of White guys and Black ladies afta 1865. Mostly consensual, too, I bet.
There is a phrase in the South that women cringe at. It’s called “splitting the Black Oak”. It means that young single White guys, back in the day, before sex was free and all that, would go lose their virginity and become a man by sexing a Black girl or lady. They lived on the other side of town and no doubt could be had for a price. Women and girls have never given it away for free too much, sadly.
At the time, loose White chicks were probably in short supply in the South, and most single White women were probably virgins. So you want to pop your cherry, you head over to the dark side of the tracks. Probably not much raping going on here. Black women were very poor and probably screwing White was moving up in the world, as it is to this day. White men offered money, favors, whatever men always do. Black women were happy to trade”( http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2009/03/17... ).

"For a vivid illustration of this point, we need only look at the social construction of racial categories. In the United States, for example, at least 75% of African Americans have White ancestry, and 1-5% of the genes carried by American Whites are from African ancestors (Davis, 1991). From a biological point of view, then, Blacks and Whites comprise a continuum rather than a dichotomy. Nonetheless, a false belief in the purity of racial categories has enabled Whites to mistreat Blacks for centuries without realizing that in many cases, they are harming the descendant of a White person"( http://www.understandingprejudice.org/apa/eng... ).
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#399 Jun 1, 2012
[QUOTE who="Cogito2"--MrAnd erson-MACEO]<quoted text>
No doubt Smitty! Sisters of quality are consistent in always bringing a very powerful and necessary ingredient to table that is fundamental in securing a black man love and respect; an ingredient that I rarely hear or see any of these sisters on Topix speak of.
This ingredient, in plain and simple terms, is INSPIRATION! Quality women with the strength and awareness of their feminine powers function as an inspirational source in the lives of men. Their essence, their mere presence makes a brother check the tone of voice, the emotional tenor of his message etc.., because the quality of feminity compels masculine chilvary and love.
Men owe women nothing more than a basic general, generic form of civility because they are women, however, respect and love is earned and it is not an entitlement item/program like T-shirts at summer camp.
Women of quality don't roll up to a brother with a wheel barrow full of expectations...."here...n ow, make me happy," without offering a measurable recompense in return. Most of them will tell you what they are willing to give you rather than what you need anad want, but somehow, the shyt is still our fault![/QUOTE]MACEO

LIAR!

Black men act "Personally Irresponsible" which is why your "Divorced, Living off your 60 year old Sister, Lost EVERYTHING!

Most Educated or Successful people have not only Personal Goals but Professional Goals.

YOUR A FAILURE AND A LOSER WHICH IS WHY YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY EXPECTIONS OR SET ANY GOALS FOR YOUR LIFE!

If WW had no "Personal Goals" why to these Low Rate or Average women get with high income or educated Black males while bringing nothing into the relationship? Most of them are not even attractive or desirable!

Look at your Ex White wife; she was UGLY AS HELL AND FAT! You sure love your MASTERS Low Rate WW because you married one while you put down Black women!

MACEO there's plenty of "Average, Nice Black women but instead of selecting one of them you chose a Below Average White woman with No Education yet you want Black women to stick with Black males?

Kiss my ASS MACEO!

Black women are doing what Black men have done! I see these White men getting your Best Looking and Educated, the ones that don't want Black males because you don't measure up!

Lets see if you find someone? LMAO

Your older, No Assets, No Retirement, No Home, Poor health and your Broke MACEO, I wish you the best of luck!

Good luck
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#400 Jun 1, 2012
[QUOTE who="Cogito2"--MrAnd erson-MACEO"]<quoted text>
No doubt Smitty! Sisters of quality are consistent in always bringing a very powerful and necessary ingredient to table that is fundamental in securing a black man love and respect; an ingredient that I rarely hear or see any of these sisters on Topix speak of.
This ingredient, in plain and simple terms, is INSPIRATION! Quality women with the strength and awareness of their feminine powers function as an inspirational source in the lives of men. Their essence, their mere presence makes a brother check the tone of voice, the emotional tenor of his message etc.., because the quality of feminity compels masculine chilvary and love.
Men owe women nothing more than a basic general, generic form of civility because they are women, however, respect and love is earned and it is not an entitlement item/program like T-shirts at summer camp.
Women of quality don't roll up to a brother with a wheel barrow full of expectations...."here...n ow, make me happy," without offering a measurable recompense in return. Most of them will tell you what they are willing to give you rather than what you need anad want, but somehow, the shyt is still our fault![/QUOTE]MACEO

LIAR!

Black men act "Personally Irresponsible" which is why your "Divorced, Living off your 60 year old Sister, Lost EVERYTHING!

Most Educated or Successful people have not only Personal Goals but Professional Goals.

YOUR A FAILURE AND A LOSER WHICH IS WHY YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY EXPECTIONS OR SET ANY GOALS FOR YOUR LIFE!

If WW had no "Personal Goals" why to these Low Rate or Average women get with high income or educated Black males while bringing nothing into the relationship? Most of them are not even attractive or desirable!

Look at your Ex White wife; she was UGLY AS HELL AND FAT! You sure love your MASTERS Low Rate WW because you married one while you put down Black women!

MACEO there's plenty of "Average, Nice Black women but instead of selecting one of them you chose a Below Average White woman with No Education yet you want Black women to stick with Black males?

Kiss my ASS MACEO!

Black women are doing what Black men have done! I see these White men getting your Best Looking and Educated, the ones that don't want Black males because you don't measure up!

Lets see if you find someone? LMAO

Your older, No Assets, No Retirement, No Home, Poor health and your Broke MACEO, I wish you the best of luck!

Good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... (Dec '13) 1 min UTB 52
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TSM 1,124,303
The Erasure of 'Gay' From Black History & the B... 4 min Hans 10
why do black people invade white people churche... 5 min lomaxx 39
Do white supremacists even work? 5 min smh 7
Why are Blacks afraid of dogs? 6 min I hate Bums 73
Infograph: How Deadly is Ebola? 6 min Stag_R_Lee 1
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 21 min Ben YISRAEL 7,216
Michael Dunn found GUILTY of 1st Degree MURDER! 42 min Zombie Corpse Rental 164
Must see! Caught on tape interracial couple rac... 45 min Capree 740
FBI delaying release of 2013 Crime stats? 1 hr the irony 115

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE