Obama is EVIL!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JellyBelly

Fort Valley, GA

#1 Nov 15, 2012
I’m a black female and I just wanted to get this off my chest and vent it out.. I feel so sorry for blacks who like/love/support/worship obama. Obama is the antichrist he is demon/human hybrid also known as a reptilian. He is evil and his family is evil and is demons as well and they should be shot. Michelle obama is an evil spirited whore and sasha and malia obama are ugly demon children. I hate this family. If this trash family died today I wouldn’t shead a tear.. and that’s the truth. Just go on youtube and you will find many videos that explain this. What baffles me is how gullible and unaware blacks are being about this… Buying into this creature and his family..this is madness. Do you realize that he is trying to send us all to hell?.. They may seem to be black, but they aren’t.. they may seem to be nice but they aren’t. This is just a front.. and a bad one at that. If you look at pics and videos of this disgraceful family you can see the demonic evil presence in their faces, eyes, and demeanor. They are horrible and a curse to humanity.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 15, 2012
i think obama is not evil because bush was the big evil and richard nixon.
Obama is a simple black man who don't really rule usa .
WHITE AND ZIONSIT STILL RULE USA.
just my opinion
JellyBelly

Fort Valley, GA

#3 Nov 15, 2012
obamahamza08 wrote:
just my opinion
Bush and nixon are part of the same family tree.. all the presidents we have ever had are distant cousins of each other. Elections are rigged so that the same family stays in the white house.. Thus since bush and nixon are demon hybrids that makes obama one too. Michelle obama has one white ancestor that is a distant cousin of baracks mom.. making her part of the family as well.. this country has always be run by demons. They are a big family of demon human hybrids and are satans bloodline on earth.
JellyBelly

Fort Valley, GA

#4 Nov 15, 2012
obamahamza08 wrote:
just my opinion
I forgot to put that bush and obama admitted that they are distant cousins of each other.

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Memphis, TN

#5 Nov 15, 2012
WHOA! The op is speaking the TRUTH up in this forum! These people don't know what's up. They will in the future when JESUS comes for his church! and they are left to face the FUTURE anti-christ! Ms. JELLY BELLY are you a Christian? I'm a black female by the way....
Wow Youre Still Here

Miami, FL

#6 Nov 15, 2012
President Balack Obungo
JellyBelly

Fort Valley, GA

#7 Nov 15, 2012
sweetgirl102 wrote:
WHOA! The op is speaking the TRUTH up in this forum! These people don't know what's up. They will in the future when JESUS comes for his church! and they are left to face the FUTURE anti-christ! Ms. JELLY BELLY are you a Christian? I'm a black female by the way....
Yes, Im a proud christian.

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Memphis, TN

#8 Nov 15, 2012
JellyBelly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Im a proud christian.
Check out this video! MANY christians are hearing from the holy spirit on WHO and WHAT Barack obama REALLY is!!! JESUS is getting ready to return!!!!

American

Irvine, CA

#9 Nov 17, 2012
A theodicy question would go like this: Is Obummer the evil or are the voters who elected the Obummer evil?

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11 Nov 17, 2012
JellyBelly wrote:
I’m a black female and I just wanted to get this off my chest and vent it out.. I feel so sorry for blacks who like/love/support/worship obama. Obama is the antichrist he is demon/human hybrid also known as a reptilian. He is evil and his family is evil and is demons as well and they should be shot. Michelle obama is an evil spirited whore and sasha and malia obama are ugly demon children. I hate this family. If this trash family died today I wouldn’t shead a tear.. and that’s the truth. Just go on youtube and you will find many videos that explain this. What baffles me is how gullible and unaware blacks are being about this… Buying into this creature and his family..this is madness. Do you realize that he is trying to send us all to hell?.. They may seem to be black, but they aren’t.. they may seem to be nice but they aren’t. This is just a front.. and a bad one at that. If you look at pics and videos of this disgraceful family you can see the demonic evil presence in their faces, eyes, and demeanor. They are horrible and a curse to humanity.
Blacks will vote for Black regardless of important issues or what the other person stands for. They have no integrity.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#12 Nov 17, 2012
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks will vote for Black regardless of important issues or what the other person stands for. They have no integrity.
If that were true, then we would have voted for Herman Cain. Alan Keyes is also black and been running for years and nobody votes for him to be President. We simply voted for the BETTER candidate and it was a LANDSLIDE victory. It kinda makes me wonder why you voted for the other guy, but we know why don't we?

Think next time before rattling off so wrecklessly ignorant.

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#13 Nov 17, 2012
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were true, then we would have voted for Herman Cain. Alan Keyes is also black and been running for years and nobody votes for him to be President. We simply voted for the BETTER candidate and it was a LANDSLIDE victory. It kinda makes me wonder why you voted for the other guy, but we know why don't we?
Think next time before rattling off so wrecklessly ignorant.
This answer is simple Cain and Keyes have too many white people surrounding them er Kip.

And I didn't vote.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#14 Nov 17, 2012
McAlister73 wrote:
<quoted text>
This answer is simple Cain and Keyes have too many white people surrounding them er Kip.
And I didn't vote.
Obama had many white people surrounding him. The only difference is that Obama is a Democrat. Black people vote democrat, because there really isn't anything for them in the Republican party. That's how simple it really is, but the best you can come up with is that blacks have no integrity. Speaking of integrity, how come you didn't vote? Are you under the age?
Klaus666

Toronto, Canada

#15 Nov 18, 2012
All colored subhumans are evil. Some are just more or less evil than others, so it is only a matter of degree.
trippingidiots

Saltville, VA

#16 Dec 24, 2012
evil is just a bible term.. the white man who even came to the continent didn't even believe in God stfu your a dumbazz..
trippingidiots

Saltville, VA

#17 Dec 24, 2012
you are just calling blacks evil so you can control their emotions is not going to work..
trippingidiots

Saltville, VA

#18 Dec 24, 2012
ain't controlling my emotions.. you are..!! XD
trippingidiots

Saltville, VA

#19 Dec 24, 2012
Them black kids with white moms come out so black looking but are actually white people

in a way I mean come on they are still white I mean really..

I am black but I think that sometimes I miss out on things becaue i'm not black enough..

walk outside be like o crap i'm too white my life is gonna suckk..
trippingidiots

Saltville, VA

#20 Dec 24, 2012
welp least herman cain didn't win.. why is he a republican what a retard..
trippingidiots

Saltville, VA

#21 Dec 24, 2012
it has to have been a setup..

a black republican?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 16 min KiloEcho 44,705
Poll Do Racists Belong In Mental Institutions 16 min Johnny 127
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 41 min Moses 134,112
White men are better lovers? (May '15) 1 hr creation diva 719
News Miss. RV Parks Boots Interracial Married Couple... 1 hr Earn The Right To... 19
News CDC: Southerners' 'Racism' And 'Homophobia' Cau... 1 hr Pat Robertson s F... 25
People Who Call Themselves Jews ARE WHITE EUROP... (Feb '10) 1 hr Mostew 10,314
Why are Black men Collectively Failures in Life? 4 hr SadButTrue 15
More from around the web