Ok.

“All Because You Said It...”

Level 3

Since: Feb 11

USA

#22 Jul 24, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
(I'm a African French girl)
I'm don't understand why Black men don't approach me! I always attract white men, they are always the first who talk to me in the street, or everywhere so most of my boyfriends were white. I think it's because i'm thin..
I DON'T reject black men except those who just want me for fun.
I'm tired to be called "sell out" or "Oreo" ( in French we use "bounty") by them if they even don't approach me.
Maybe your not their type of girl...or maybe they may think your hispanic, asian or even caucasian.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#23 Jul 24, 2013
BlackPride wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your not their type of girl...or maybe they may think your hispanic, asian or even caucasian.
I look black, i look african.
ahahah

Montpellier, France

#25 Jul 24, 2013
bigwhitenighur wrote:
<quoted text>
Marry handsome white guy instead of black just look at halle berry tyra zoe saldana whites better believe me
halle berry, tyra zoe saldana O_O all mixed XD you are a women ?
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#26 Jul 24, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
I'm don't understand why Black men don't approach me! I always attract white men, they are always the first who talk to me in the street, or everywhere so most of my boyfriends were white. I think it's because i'm thin..
I'm tired to be called "sell out" or "Oreo" ( in French we use "bounty") by them if they even don't approach me.
Maybe "bounty" is the best word for you. Check out this map of French colonial Africa, then spend a few hours reading about what happened there. I won't mention Rwanda and current French invasions of Africa.

https://www.google.com/search...

By the way, what would you consider calling a Black woman in France?
WPWW

Marco, Italy

#28 Jul 24, 2013
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe "bounty" is the best word for you. Check out this map of French colonial Africa, then spend a few hours reading about what happened there. I won't mention Rwanda and current French invasions of Africa.
What they are: African women

Level 2

Location hidden

#29 Jul 24, 2013
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, i'm not. You don't know, so don't judge me. Plus, i don't need all this i already know stories about colonisations.

What's wrong with you if i call myself a BLACK WOMAN? Yes i am a black woman. In France, a black woman is simply a women with african or Caribbean descent. Black woman is the translation of "femme noire" in french.

Level 2

Location hidden

#30 Jul 24, 2013
"Black woman" is not only use for AA women.

Level 2

Location hidden

#32 Jul 24, 2013
bigwhitenighur wrote:
<quoted text>
Marry handsome white guy instead of black just look at halle berry tyra zoe saldana whites better believe me
Mmmh... not really.

Level 2

Location hidden

#33 Jul 24, 2013
SincerelyShy334 wrote:
cause you aint fckin with this mixed/black french chick http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m89y3d3E9x1...
love the hair too,she rock it better than anyone i have ever seen.her message to you "hair hats" wit yall jealous azz, https://vine.co/v/blFMIpYqJMJ
Lol, I really don't give a sh*t about this girl.:)
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#35 Jul 24, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, i'm not. You don't know, so don't judge me. Plus, i don't need all this i already know stories about colonisations.
What's wrong with you if i call myself a BLACK WOMAN? Yes i am a black woman. In France, a black woman is simply a women with african or Caribbean descent. Black woman is the translation of "femme noire" in french.
The question has little or nothing with what Black women are or-- are not called. If you are of Caribbean origin, check out Fanon. A French trained psychiatrist who did work on Martinique. To this day, folks from Martinique have superiority feelings towards Blacks. Going as far back as Napoleon, Black men have been degraded. Toussaint L. Overture <sp> imprisoned for life, massacre of Blacks, the use of dogs to track runaways down, the employment of Maroons (not sure of the correct name) to betray escaping slaves. In short Island history is as bloody if not more bloody than Francophone history--if that can be believed.
Now you ask why Black men don't approach you, you ask why they think of you as "bounty." What you are demonstrating is a complete, pathetic ignorance of your own history. You should start your rehabilitation by reading Hugo, the Dreyfus affair, and other works that demonstrate the class structure in France, then move on to the French Revolution: a period when Blacks actively lobbied to become entitled to hold positions and hold slaves similar to that we see among the feudal French aristocracy. How, by the way, do you explain Algeria and Rwanda.
jussayn

Richmond, VA

#36 Jul 24, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
Consider yourself lucky, young lady. I wish it was the other way around for me. It's the bm that keep looking up in my face.

Level 2

Location hidden

#37 Jul 24, 2013
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
The question has little or nothing with what Black women are or-- are not called. If you are of Caribbean origin, check out Fanon. A French trained psychiatrist who did work on Martinique. To this day, folks from Martinique have superiority feelings towards Blacks. Going as far back as Napoleon, Black men have been degraded. Toussaint L. Overture <sp> imprisoned for life, massacre of Blacks, the use of dogs to track runaways down, the employment of Maroons (not sure of the correct name) to betray escaping slaves. In short Island history is as bloody if not more bloody than Francophone history--if that can be believed.
Now you ask why Black men don't approach you, you ask why they think of you as "bounty." What you are demonstrating is a complete, pathetic ignorance of your own history. You should start your rehabilitation by reading Hugo, the Dreyfus affair, and other works that demonstrate the class structure in France, then move on to the French Revolution: a period when Blacks actively lobbied to become entitled to hold positions and hold slaves similar to that we see among the feudal French aristocracy. How, by the way, do you explain Algeria and Rwanda.
I'm not Carribean.

And stop you are going to far. Thirst we are in 2013. Plus, do really think they treat me of "bounty" because of what you write?!In France we use "bounty" to specify a black who is act like a white but is black " white in the inside, black in the outside". They just say that just because they saw me with a white man.It's hate So NO, there's no reason to treat me of "bounty", i even don't see the connexion with your arguments and the fact that they treat me like that. Your reason is WRONG, you just try to defend them and make feel that i'm the devil in the story, i'm wrong, i'm a bounty, and i'm a sell out.

There are more BM who date WW than BW who date WM in France.
But
When a black men date white women "it's perfectly fine" " we love interracial couple, interracial date is the future" " I date WW because i'm tired of black women they are [insertnegative adjectives]" " WW are [ insert a positive adjectives]

BUT

When a black women date a white men " boouuuh they are stealing our women" , " so sell out", " they love be treated like a slave", " they date the enemy/devil"

+ i have to undergo the colonialism stories card by you.

+I don't know how to say that in english but what you say to me is complety "HORS-SUJET". I didn't even read all your story about Rwanda and company because I already know that and i don't see the connexion with my topic so I DON'T CARE.

Level 2

Location hidden

#38 Jul 24, 2013
jussayn wrote:
<quoted text>
Consider yourself lucky, young lady. I wish it was the other way around for me. It's the bm that keep looking up in my face.
Ooh you want to attract the old, gross, pervet white man that you want to punch in his face?
Tony

United States

#39 Jul 24, 2013
jussayn wrote:
<quoted text>
Your A freaking liar! Lol!! What blackman would chase after your retarded dykie smelly wig collecting ashy azz.You hoes got more lies than hair strands on your long cone shaped man faced heads!! Lol!!ROTFLMBAO!!hahahaha

Level 2

Location hidden

#40 Jul 24, 2013
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>Your A freaking liar! Lol!! What blackman would chase after your retarded dykie smelly wig collecting ashy azz.You hoes got more lies than hair strands on your long cone shaped man faced heads!! Lol!!ROTFLMBAO!!hahahaha
Did you see her face?
Tony

United States

#41 Jul 24, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see her face?
Actually, im talking about you too! We all know blackwomen in general will kill herself for a crakkka and abuse a good blackman cause she deeply hates herself and her blackness. Yes you are a ugly fugly stankin kyked out creature. Lol!! Thanking somebody wants your bitter regarded baldheaded man looking butts!! Go jump off a building.

Level 2

Location hidden

#42 Jul 24, 2013
Tony wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, im talking about you too! We all know blackwomen in general will kill herself for a crakkka and abuse a good blackman cause she deeply hates herself and her blackness. Yes you are a ugly fugly stankin kyked out creature. Lol!! Thanking somebody wants your bitter regarded baldheaded man looking butts!! Go jump off a building.
You make me laugh!
Same O Same O

Leesburg, VA

#43 Jul 24, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with you? I can't be black and French?
If YOU don't care, don't post.
So then you are a Coon Ass?
Same O Same O

Leesburg, VA

#44 Jul 24, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
<quoted text>
You make me laugh!
That is Good But, Everyone is Laughing AT YOU & NOT With YOU..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,534,761
Low self esteem? 17 min The Amused Axe 2
News Rep. Maxine Waters takes impeachment campaign t... 34 min JohnInLa 12
Is maxine waters retarded? 1 hr Fking lunatic 3
Jennifer Lopez - Is she Native American or Afri... (Jul '11) 1 hr Trini2000 256
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr SmallDyckMaceo 51,338
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 2 hr SmallDyckMaceo 238
Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa 3 hr SadButTrue 90
Bill Cosby blames racism for his [email protected] scandal. 4 hr SadButTrue 179
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 5 hr SadButTrue 38
Racism in America 5 hr SadButTrue 568
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 5 hr SadButTrue 20
More from around the web