First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 24, 2013
(I'm a African French girl)
I'm don't understand why Black men don't approach me! I always attract white men, they are always the first who talk to me in the street, or everywhere so most of my boyfriends were white. I think it's because i'm thin..
I DON'T reject black men except those who just want me for fun.
I'm tired to be called "sell out" or "Oreo" ( in French we use "bounty") by them if they even don't approach me.
auntie bee

United States

#2 Jul 24, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
I'm don't understand why Black men don't approach me! I always attract white men, they are always the first who talk to me in the street, or everywhere so most of my boyfriends were white. I think it's because i'm thin..
I'm tired to be called "sell out" or "Oreo" ( in French we use "bounty") by them if they even don't approach me.
try rubbing your coochie down with prison poop, GOOD LUCK!
Mokie

United States

#3 Jul 24, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
Do you like blackmen? Cause if you don't, we can sense it and avoid you.
Al Sharpton

Toronto, Canada

#4 Jul 24, 2013
Black men know if a woman has laid with the devil. And we avoid that trash at all costs.

Level 2

Location hidden

#5 Jul 24, 2013
Mokie wrote:
<quoted text> Do you like blackmen? Cause if you don't, we can sense it and avoid you.
I like all men, I don't see color. And yes I like black men, I said I DON'T reject them except those (and also non black men) who want me for fun or just for sex.

Level 2

Location hidden

#6 Jul 24, 2013
Al Sharpton wrote:
Black men know if a woman has laid with the devil. And we avoid that trash at all costs.
I think thirst it because i'm a thin black girl and there's this stupid thing which say that "real black women" have curves. I was born this way okay and it doesn't make me less black than a curvy black women.

Second, don't say i'm a trash you don't know me.
Al Sharpton

Toronto, Canada

#7 Jul 24, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
<quoted text>
I think thirst it because i'm a thin black girl and there's this stupid thing which say that "real black women" have curves. I was born this way okay and it doesn't make me less black than a curvy black women.
Second, don't say i'm a trash you don't know me.
there's nothing wrong with thin black women. And you already admitted to being trash by saying you've dated the devil. Black women like you, who lay with your oppressors should feel ashamed to call yourself black.
WPWW

Louisville, KY

#8 Jul 24, 2013
Firstly you're not French.

Glad that's done with.

No one cares about your personal problems try therapy nlghur

Level 2

Location hidden

#9 Jul 24, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Firstly you're not French.
Glad that's done with.
No one cares about your personal problems try therapy nlghur
What's wrong with you? I can't be black and French?

If YOU don't care, don't post.
Mokie

United States

#10 Jul 24, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
<quoted text>
I like all men, I don't see color. And yes I like black men, I said I DON'T reject them except those (and also non black men) who want me for fun or just for sex.
Why ask such on topix? Because 9 out of 10 black women posters on topix are really racist gay white men over obsessing. What do you look like maybe i can help you?

Level 2

Location hidden

#11 Jul 24, 2013
Al Sharpton wrote:
<quoted text>
there's nothing wrong with thin black women. And you already admitted to being trash by saying you've dated the devil. Black women like you, who lay with your oppressors should feel ashamed to call yourself black.
Oh i'm a trash just because I dated white men... So for you I have only 2 option: staying a single black lady or waiting for a black men who will probably never come. The second option join the first.

It's not my fault, they just have to approach I'll not reject them.

Level 2

Location hidden

#12 Jul 24, 2013
Mokie wrote:
<quoted text>Why ask such on topix? Because 9 out of 10 black women posters on topix are really racist gay white men over obsessing. What do you look like maybe i can help you?
I don't fit on this category. If you don't trust me, it's your problem.
ahahah

Montpellier, France

#13 Jul 24, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
<quoted text>
tu es africaine pas Française, ta juste les papiers
Mokie

United States

#14 Jul 24, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't fit on this category. If you don't trust me, it's your problem.
Don't get upset with me, I never sead you were. I only stated what I've noticed.being slim has nothing to do with us not approaching you. It's the vives you give off what causes a certain race of men is all im sayin.
UruEuwauwau

United States

#15 Jul 24, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
<quoted text>
howdy ya yank trollin wig warrin french wannabe banana sucking coon :-)
WPWW

Louisville, KY

#16 Jul 24, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
<quoted text>
yes

you are NOT french

just an immigrant freelaoding leech scum

Level 2

Location hidden

#17 Jul 24, 2013
ahahah wrote:
<quoted text>
J'ai la nationalité oui mais sinon oui je suis africaine.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

and not your hair

#18 Jul 24, 2013
Foreignest wrote:
If I'm not mistaken France has only a population of 4.9% blacks maybe it's simply that there aren't as many BM there as there are WM and that's the reason you get approached more by them. I hear that Europe is more prominent for interracial dating, so maybe many of them want to celebrate those freedoms. It has nothing to do with you and their attraction to you, it could just be that they don't want anything serious and see that you do, you'd be surprised at what guys pick up from body language and intuition. If you really like BM you'll find one eventually, just make sure you are being approachable, some guys are easily intimidated, but honestly don't change for anyone, if they aren't accepting of you then they are not worth it. Good Luck.

Level 2

Location hidden

#19 Jul 24, 2013
ahahah wrote:
<quoted text>
De plus je ne vois pas le problème de dire que je suis Française. Je ne le suis peut-être pas de naissance, mais je le suis par naturalisation. Et ça ne veux pas dire que je ne suis pas fière de ne pas être Africaine ou quoi que ce soit. Donc ça ne change en rien de le préciser.

Level 2

Location hidden

#20 Jul 24, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm not mistaken France has only a population of 4.9% blacks maybe it's simply that there aren't as many BM there as there are WM and that's the reason you get approached more by them. I hear that Europe is more prominent for interracial dating, so maybe many of them want to celebrate those freedoms. It has nothing to do with you and their attraction to you, it could just be that they don't want anything serious and see that you do, you'd be surprised at what guys pick up from body language and intuition. If you really like BM you'll find one eventually, just make sure you are being approachable, some guys are easily intimidated, but honestly don't change for anyone, if they aren't accepting of you then they are not worth it. Good Luck.
Thank you for your answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CROOKED Hillary : AG must recuse herself after ... 2 min Drilling for the ... 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Curious Me 46,637
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 5 min southern at heart 2,138
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Fenris the Big Ba... 1,396,480
English = White Man's Language 5 min Skiff Azlaan 19
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 7 min thetruth 32,739
VP Pick.... Christie or Gingrich 10 min Hillary 2016 7
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 23 min Moses 136,185
The KKK making a comeback, going after coons ag... 57 min Moses 43
Eurafrica 3 hr enoch powell 99
More from around the web