White male holding 5 year old captive...

White male holding 5 year old captive for 5 days.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
caveman strangler

Newark, NJ

#1 Feb 2, 2013
Any of you surprised by this?
Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 2, 2013
No. I hope the child makes it out safely....

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 2, 2013
Where the white trolls at?? They don't have anything to say?
Caveman strangler

Orange, NJ

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
Where the white trolls at?? They don't have anything to say?
You find it funny they chose to ignore this thread too? I sure do lmao.
Caveman strangler

Orange, NJ

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
He must be sodomizing him to his heart's content.
White men just love little boys butts.
Yup leave to a cowardly cave dweller to hold a small child against his will.
Caveman strangler

Orange, NJ

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
But aren't they the kind, loving (wouldn't hurt a fly,) men that irbw talk about so much?
I bet Jerry sandusky would enter the Kingdom, before anyone else.
I think most irbw here are actually white trolls.

Level 3

Location hidden

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Caveman strangler wrote:
<quoted text>
You find it funny they chose to ignore this thread too? I sure do lmao.
Mmhmm. They are quick to say something when it comes to us though. Come on crackkkas, come defend him. Is he mentally ill too?
Caveman strangler

Orange, NJ

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmhmm. They are quick to say something when it comes to us though. Come on crackkkas, come defend him. Is he mentally ill too?
They have no response even on their own troll threads. What a bunch of cowards. Not one cave troll has answered me.
Afro Podz 1990

Athens, GA

#12 Feb 2, 2013
It's all special effects to the white trolls.
Frank

Greenville, NH

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you honestly asking if this guy is mentally ill???

Of course he is. He's evil and completely insane.

To imply that this one man is indicative of white people as a whole is ludicrous. Black people in this country commit proportionally far, far more violent crime, and the areas of the country where violent crime is the highest are ALL areas where the populations are heavily black. What does that tell youy exactly?

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Location hidden

#14 Feb 2, 2013
I was surprised there wasn't a thread about this 10 pages long?

Terrible story that was barely even broadcasted out West. I asked people about it, and they didn't have a clue about this awful story.

Another crazy white man allowed to terrorize the neighborhood with impunity.

But they will stress how we was a Vietnam Vet, and how hard his life was so hard, before he took to child snatchin' and murdering an innocent bus driver.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Location hidden

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
That mental health excuse I am sure will be trotted out, you know how a white person can never be just plain evil here in America?

It's weekly chimp-outs now.
Caveman strangler

Orange, NJ

#16 Feb 2, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you honestly asking if this guy is mentally ill???
Look here the fools already starting to say he is mentally ill. HAHAHA! If you wanna know about crimes read European history.
Caveman strangler

Orange, NJ

#17 Feb 2, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
That mental health excuse I am sure will be trotted out, you know how a white person can never be just plain evil here in America?
Expect the cave people to bring up Chicago or something like that. lmao
Frank

Greenville, NH

#18 Feb 2, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not an excuse, it's a fact. The vast majority of people, white and black, that kill other human being or feel the overwhelming compulsion to hurt other human beings for pleasure are, by definition, mentally ill. That does not make them any less evil, though.

To do what he did he is obviously insane. You can be both evil AND mentally ill... it's not like Dahmer was "sane".

It doesn't make what he did (or is doing, rather) and less reprehensible. He is crazy, he is mentally ill, he is evil, and I hope they kill him and free those two kids.

Anyway, how do you respond to the fact that black people commit overwhelmingly proportionally more violent crime and murder? What does that mean to you?
Caveman strangler

Orange, NJ

#19 Feb 2, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
'how do you respond to the fact that black people commit overwhelmingly proportionally more violent crime and murder? What does that mean to you?
Since whites are more cowardly and evil it tells me whites get away with their crimes. Jerry sandusky got away with it for 30 years while people around him knew what he did. Only when one of the boys stepped forward did he finally get caught. Else he would have got away with it clean. Next question.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Location hidden

#20 Feb 2, 2013
Caveman strangler wrote:
<quoted text>
Expect the cave people to bring up Chicago or something like that. lmao
We knew it was coming didn't we?

So typical that a troll come into the thread and quiz us about Black folks, and not stay on the topic of this evil man with the little disabled kid in his bunker?
Frank

Greenville, NH

#21 Feb 2, 2013
Caveman strangler wrote:
<quoted text>
Since whites are more cowardly and evil it tells me whites get away with their crimes. Jerry sandusky got away with it for 30 years while people around him knew what he did. Only when one of the boys stepped forward did he finally get caught. Else he would have got away with it clean. Next question.
I'm afraid I'm fresh out of questions, which is a crying shame... and of all days too! When I finally meet the man with all the answers I can't find my damn questions!

Anyway, I've decided you're right... and it's so obvious I don't know how it never occured to me earlier! White people are constantly murdering people in huge numbers, covering them up, and no one is inquiring about all of these unsolved murders... yep, sounds reasonable:
"Where did Jane go today? I dunno, I guess she's gone forever. Hopefully not murdered, well, that's that. We'll never speak of Jane again."
Whitey strikes again!
In fact, I think EVERY unsolved murder is actually a solved murder swept under the rug because the perpetrator was just too damn white (ignore the fact that the overwhelming amount of unsolved murders in this country take place in the poorest black and Hispanic communities and relate to things like gang violence, drug warfare, etc. I think it's obvious then - whitey is sneaking into the ghetto at night to do these horrible things to fulfill his deep white bloodlust.)

Also, all of these thousands of thousands of unreported violent assaults are being perpetrated by white people but the victims, for inexplicable reasons, never report them and actively try to cover up those crimes so white people can continue to make the black man look bad through evil whitey statistics:
"My God Dan you look Horrible!" "Yes, I was assaulted today and violently mugged." "Oh my God, that's awful! Was he white??" "Of course he was white, which is why we must never speak of this again, lest we skew the numbers. If it happens again and he's black, then we can call the police."

All of this, naturally, based on a couple high-profile pedophilia cases like Jerry Sandusky's, because that makes perfect, perfect sense.
Caveman strangler

Paterson, NJ

#22 Feb 2, 2013
Whole a lot of babbling with nothing real to say.

Stealing kids is what you people do. Talk about that. Better yet read this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Generatio...
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid I'm fresh out of questions, which is a crying shame... and of all days too! When I finally meet the man with all the answers I can't find my damn questions!
Anyway, I've decided you're right... and it's so obvious I don't know how it never occured to me earlier! White people are constantly murdering people in huge numbers, covering them up, and no one is inquiring about all of these unsolved murders... yep, sounds reasonable:
"Where did Jane go today? I dunno, I guess she's gone forever. Hopefully not murdered, well, that's that. We'll never speak of Jane again."
Whitey strikes again!
In fact, I think EVERY unsolved murder is actually a solved murder swept under the rug because the perpetrator was just too damn white (ignore the fact that the overwhelming amount of unsolved murders in this country take place in the poorest black and Hispanic communities and relate to things like gang violence, drug warfare, etc. I think it's obvious then - whitey is sneaking into the ghetto at night to do these horrible things to fulfill his deep white bloodlust.)
Also, all of these thousands of thousands of unreported violent assaults are being perpetrated by white people but the victims, for inexplicable reasons, never report them and actively try to cover up those crimes so white people can continue to make the black man look bad through evil whitey statistics:
"My God Dan you look Horrible!" "Yes, I was assaulted today and violently mugged." "Oh my God, that's awful! Was he white??" "Of course he was white, which is why we must never speak of this again, lest we skew the numbers. If it happens again and he's black, then we can call the police."
All of this, naturally, based on a couple high-profile pedophilia cases like Jerry Sandusky's, because that makes perfect, perfect sense.
Frank

Greenville, NH

#23 Feb 2, 2013
Hahaha, Australian Aboriginal controversies DEFNITELY have a lot to do with this topic.
Once again, we agree! Goddamn white man!

Anyway, read this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_...

Uh oh! Honestly, I think that's once again the albino white man at work. More on this later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i hate ratchet & ghetto people . not cute :/ (Mar '11) 3 min KIP 6
Tump on free trade...... OFF-TELEPROMPTER 4 min HiddnNumbrz 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nos TROLL is Waxman 1,396,028
will Americas greatest olymipian Michael Phelps... 5 min KIP 18
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 5 min dreamhunk 32,686
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min yisarel 136,080
Lead In Your Drinking Water 6 min HiddnNumbrz 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 min Moses 46,552
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 1 hr The Reality 33
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 2 hr Skiff Azlaan 115
Eurafrica 6 hr Moses 62
More from around the web